psithurism | DNF

By alimybeloved

George, the town's Wild Child. He's known mainly for his guilty behavior around the neighborhood, but also hi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
woop
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
thank you!!:)
georges journal (pt1)
chapter 35
george journal 3/19/22
chapter 36
gnfs spotify!
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
a poem by kenziestove
1/3
2/3
3/3
stage
one last time
is there any saving?
are we too young for this?
thank you so much
AHHHHH SEQUEL

chapter 6

13.4K 397 2.3K
By alimybeloved

(photo will make more sense as you continue)

Sapnap

You landed yet?

Yeah, just landed.

Ah alright well I'll see you soon, my flight is about to board;)

Shit, I forgot about the time zone difference.

What time is it for u there?

2 in the afternoon, (please excuse my math skills)

Are you gonna uber there or?

dunno tbh, father said there would be someone waiting for me holding a sign with my name on it. they'll be taking me.

Have fun, my planes gonna board in a sec so ima get going, don't get kidnapped

won't try to
Read 2:17

He chuckled as he clicked the side button on his phone, making his screen go black. He still hasn't responded to his father and had no intention to. He soon departed to the baggage carousel to claim his suitcases once again.

After that, he had to go through security once again, it was painful. He was incredibly uncomfortable here when getting patted down. Maybe it was just the stare the man was giving while patting him down.

After finishing the checkups, he went to go find his shofar. He was surprisingly easy to find, as George wasn't the most widespread name in America, compared to England at least.

The man that appeared to be his chauffeur was very bland. He simply greeted George with,

"Your dad sent me here.. to uh, pick you up?" The man didn't seem very prepared for the situation.

"Thanks, Sir." He followed the man outside to the crowded airport streets. America was far more crowded than England, where are these people even going.

The man showed some dignity by opening the door up for George.
———————

Half an hour had passed and it seemed as they had arrived at their destination. This place was huge, something you'd find in a fantasy book. It seemed old though, hopefully, it wasn't haunted, he laughed at his joke.

"Thank you, sir." He thanked him as he grabbed his suitcases from the boot/trunk, as the man just stood there awkwardly. He held awkward contact for a few seconds before they went their separate ways.

That had to have been to most awkward situation George had been in. Not to mention, the man was extremely odd. He shook the thought off his mind and went up to the front entrance of the school.

He let out a dramatic sigh for the effect and hesitantly knocked on the tall, brown, old doors. Someone answered the door shortly after.

She seemed to be the main individual in the school, as she looked very sophisticated. She wore a white suit, accompanied by a velvet tie, and black heels. He wondered if everyone else here looked as powerful as the rest.

"You must be George Davidson?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright follow me! Nice outfit by the way." He gave her a smile before she started to walk off to their next destination. He took a look around while walking, it was a very old building, but it was comforting to him. It looked like construction was going through, ruining the whole comfy vibe.

Every entrance was tall and rustic, they definitely creaked when they opened. He was excited to explore further later on.

This walk was taking a while, but he wasn't complaining. He loved admiring the inside of the rooms. One room that stood out to him the most, seemed to be the library. He wasn't 100% sure though. He never enjoyed reading but he would definitely go check that out later.

He noticed the woman in front of him started to slow down, to which he copied the pace. They reached the main office and stepped in.

Inside he acknowledged the two others that were peacefully sitting, possibly waiting for George.

"Ah! George, you must be?" The man that seemed to be the principal, at least that's what he thought Americans called them.

"Yes sir." A smile grew on his face to seem welcoming.

"I like your skirt!" The man pointed out, "Anyway, I'm glad you made it safely. We have a couple of items for you." He pulled out a paper with choices of uniform imaged on it.

"Here are the school uniforms, we encourage every individual to pick at least two uniforms." He handed him the paper for him to pick later on.

"Also, Clay?" He asked for the other student he still hadn't seen. The student stood up from his seating, Woah. The boy stood tall and confident, perhaps a little too confident. But George didn't mind cocky. He had blonde, wavy, hair that fell just above his eyes, covering his forehead almost entirely.

He wore brown pants, with a loose-ish white button up, and brown shoes your dad would wear to a wedding.

He looked him up and down, remembering to not pull anything promiscuous, as this place was way too sophisticated for that.

"Clay will be showing you around, showing you to your guy's dorm, someone else will be joining you later tomorrow by the way!"

"Thank you..?"

"You can refer to me as Mr. boo!"

"Thank you, Mr.boo."

The boy still hadn't said a word, even after Mr.boo signaled for the boy to show me around. Maybe he's shy, I'll start the conversation.

"Do you mind if I ask for your name?" He knew the boys name, but he hadn't had any other way of starting a conversation,

The boy laughed, fuck, did I embarrass myself, George hoped not, "I like your accent, it's Clay."

George chuckled in response, "Any place you wanna see in particular?" Clay still hadn't turned his head back to look at the shorter boy. He was having trouble keeping up with Clay, he walked quickly and confidently, clutching his shoulder bag.

"The library looked interesting?"

"You like reading?"

"No, it just appeared comforting."

Clay wheezed, George found his laugh comforting as well.

"Whatever you want, I guess."

They were warming up to each other fast, George enjoyed his company, more than anyone. George got attached easily, he hoped he wasn't moving too far.

"We're here." As they walked in the doors did in fact creak. It seemed incredibly lightweight based on how easily Clay opened it up, it was huge though.

"Woah." this library was like no other. The design was futuristic in a way. When you walked in, there were three circle windows, revealing the three flours full of bookshelves.

"Well, where should we start."

"I dunno, I don't even like to read. I just like exploring different things." George had the urge to say 'people' as well, but he didn't want to make an awkward situation.

Clay laughed though, he wasn't sure if they were thinking the same thing, or he just chuckled at George not liking to reading.

"Well, here. Come with me." George followed behind the tall boy, who now instead of clutching his shoulder bag, his hands were firmly in his pockets.

They went up 2 flights of stairs, arriving on the third floor, where Clay took him to a secluded part of the library that no one else seemed to have an interest in.

Clay skimmed through a section of the shelf and pulls out a particular book.

"Flowers from 1970." The title read.

———————
for those participating in ramadan, the followings a/ns until will include mention of food, and if your not comfortable with that, your more than welcome to skip them! Happy Ramadan !

a/n

hihihihihi, sorry I haven't posted in a while. my mental health has been on and off for the past week or two, but reading your guy's comments motivated me to write this chapter (:. also if u haven't already, go read "flowed from 1970", it made me bawl my eyes out. if you want to read it, it's in my 'favorites' on my profile!

anyway, how's your day been so far? I hope it's been good, if not and you need someone to talk to about it, add me on disc! 'ali<3#4012', add me either way! I love talking to new people :D

have you ate and drank water today? if not please go do, you deserve it. a small portion also counts, I'm proud of you. (: please remember you're loved and appreciated by many, even if it doesn't seem it. i'll always be by your side, your never alone. it gets better, even if you've heard that millions of times, i promise they do! remember your valid and don't let others tell you different! i love you (:

have a good rest of your day/ night! <3

(don't be afraid to point out typos, and lmk if i forgot TWs please!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.3K 77
[Completed] Young Dream finds himself alone in the woods with nothing but his fighting skills to protect and live, after his parents died because of...
42.6K 1.2K 40
George's dad leaves his mom to find his real soulmate. a few years later he does and they move to a small town in Orlando, Florida, him and his now s...
614 53 18
Members of the DreamSMP are over at Dream's place when Sapnap and a few others begin to cross the line with Dreamnotfound jokes. Eventually, Dream ha...
495K 14.1K 26
Major TW: eating disorder, suicidal thoughts/actions GeorgeNotFound, the 24 year old streamer, is struggling with an eating disorder. He hasn't told...