ANDROID [vkook]

By YoongiAndHisMochi

Where Jungkook is an Android ordered to protect a boy named Kim Taehyung - "what are you?" taehyung asked loo... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS
1: android
2: Dr.Kim
3: ramen
4: kiss
5: hurt
6: remedy
7: beach
8: officer
9: feelings
10: butterflies
11: heart
12: Start
NEW STORY: VMIN
13: updating
14: new
15: card
19: festival
20: error
21: stalker
22: caught
23: target
24: nightmare
26: shadow
27: sleepover
28: danger
29: panick
30: kept
31: chip
32: emotions
33: hospital
34: uninvited guest
35: memories
NEW BOOK: vmin
36: home
37: condition
38: lovers (m)
39: shut down
40: erased
41: call
42: memory card
43: light
44: spring
45: rough (m)
46: future (end)
NEW STORY: vkook

25: love (m)

4.7K 244 119
By YoongiAndHisMochi

The next morning Jungkook softly woke up the boy that was still sleeping peacefully in his arms. a slightly worried face went on his face when he remembered how taehyung had a nightmare last night. 

"Tae..." he said softly and placed a short peck on the boy's lips which seemed to wake him up. taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he smiled. the scared feeling form last night no where to be seen anymore making Jungkook feel he did good. He was glad the boy could have a good peaceful rest after what happend.

"Hey kookie"

"hey Tae"

"whats the time?"

"its almost 12"

"oh....i overslept a bit" Taehyung said and pouted. the house sill needed to be cleaned and he still wanted to call his father about what he heard from Hoseok. He was a bit worried for his father. what if someone stole something?

"its just 12, we have all day still." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded his eyes slowly falling shut again. Jungkook shook him and frowned.

"hey dont sleep. stop open your eyes" 

"im awake, im awake" Taehyung said his eyes snapping open again and he got out of the Android's hold to rub his eyes. "im going to brush my teeth" he said and he left the room. Jungkook had already taken a shower when Taehyung was asleep. He was awake all night and decided to freshen up at eleven before he would wake Taehyung up.

the android stayed under the warm covered on the bed waiting for the other to return. It didnt take long untill taehyung entered the bedroom again. he looked at jungkook in the bed while holding a shirt.

"what did you dream yesterday?" Jungkook decided to ask now the boy was awake and relaxed.

"i..i...uhm.." Taehyung thought, he dropped the shirt and sat down on the bed again. he didnt feel comfortable standing in front of the other when he talked about this. "i woke up in a strange white room...there as someone asking me things...he wanted to know where 'it' was...i didn't know what he was talking about...he didnt believe me and i got hurt" Taehyung sad his calm face slowly turning to a worried one his hands clutching the fabric of the blankets. 

"who hurted you?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung stared at the blankets for a good five seconds before answering. "y-you.....you hurted me"

At that the Android fell silent. i hurted him?....why? jungkook frowned. "i would never hurt you, you know that. please dont think of that."

"it felt so rear, i dont like it. im scared Jungkook" Taehyung said his eyes got teary. he didnt like what the dream was about it made him feel scared of things. What if Jungkook will really do that? taehyung didnt want to think about it but he couldnt help it. 

"Dont be scared love" jungkook said and cupped Taehyung's face kissing the little tear that was on his cheek. he couldnt see taehyung cry. This human needed to feel happyness and smile. And who was Jungkook to not give it to him. 

Taehyung relaxed at that move and grabbed Jungkook's shirt pulling him closer. again this hot intense feeling grew inside his body. The android moved his body so he was hovering over the smaller human surprising his own weight on his arm while the other held the boy's cheek.

Both didnt really expected this moment to take this turn but they didn't feel like stopping anymore. Taehyung tilted his head more as the android deepened the kiss. their lips moving together with different feeling and intensions this time. 

Jungkook parted and went to the boy's  neck he moved down kissing the skin and nibbled it gently. his free hand slipped under the boy's pyjama shirt caressing and massaging the slim waist and chest of the boy.

"j-jungkook" the boy whispered and his legs spread letting the raven between them. It was a position that made him feel vulnerable. but he wasnt uncomfortable, it was Jungkook. he trusted Jungkook.

The android pushed up Taehyungs shirt exposing the view to his torso. with the bots help he successfully removed the fabric that was in his way and looked down at the skin. his hand tracing a line over taehyungs neck down to his belly. he chuckled at the slight shiver the boy gave as reaction and bend down to kiss taehyung's collarbone.

Taehyungs by felt like it was on fire and he felt his crotch area tingle at the other's actions. he wasnt dumb and knew very well what it was. he bit his lip and gripped Jungkook's arms to prevent himself from attempting to touch himself in the moment. But that didnt really quite help for long as jungkook's hips moved down and accidentally rubbed over the boy's crotch.

"a-ah Jungkook~" the boy said in almost a moaning voice. the raven stopped and looked at the hickeys that were not scattered over the boy's neck and chest. "d-dont stop"

"are you sure you want this?" jungkook asked looking t the other. its not like jungkook didnt want this, he himself was more that willing to do this, but he wanted the other to be ready.

"I do..i want to Jungkook"  Taehyung said. With Jisung he would have never anywhere near the future would have take this step. but with Jungkook this felt right. He wanted to be with jungkook more than anything now.

"I love you" jungkook smiled and kissed the boy again. both forgetting about the nightmare of last night as they were enjoying the moment together. 

The raven took off his shirt dropping it next to the bed. his perfectly shaped body with his abs to view. taehyung looked at the raven's chest and traced the shape of the muscles with a smile. Jungkook stayed frozen for a moment watching and letting Taehyung do whaht he wanted before he moved down getting on his knees between the boy's legs. his hands slowly moved down over Taehyung's belly to his boxers. Taehyung gulped but nodded, letting the other remove his underwear leaving him naked. Taehyung thought he was confident but as soon his clothes were gone he covered himself and blushed heavily.

"Darling....you are beautiful, dont be shy around me. I love you"

taehyungs heart warmed at those worde and slowly he removed his hands letting the other see him in every detail. Jungkook smiled and placed a peck on Taehyungs leg that was next to his his shoulder. The raven stood up walking to the des in the room Taehyung looked at him and saw the android take out a small box inside Jungkook took out a bottle with a clear liquid inside. he walked back to the silver and got back between his legs placing the bottle next to him.

Jungkook looked at the boy's soft eyes as he gently traced his finger tips down to the boy's private area. Taehyung followed each move with round eyes. When the android's hand grabbed a hold of his member he gasped softly feeling an intense tingle spread through his member. 

Jungkook gave him a little smile and slowly moved his hand up and down watching the boy's expressions. He went a bit faster and saw taehyung bit his lip holding back a moan that he still could hear even if he tried to hide it. it made Jungkook smirk and keep going. the boy was clearly liking this so far. 

"a-ah" Taehyung couldnt hide it anymore and let one slip from his lips. he bit his hand trying to stop it but Jungkook grabbed his wrist removing his hand.

"let me hear you Tae" jungkook said. he didnt want Taehyung to feel uncomfortable. jungkook wanted to hear his sounds he didnt want taehyung to hide them from him. Jungkook kept going untill he felt the boy's member twitch. he removed his hands making taehyung frown at him.

"h-hey" he whined.

Jungkook chuckled and removed his own boxers now. And he was amused when he saw Taehyung get shy. his cheeks went red and his eyes stared at the Android's member. He watched Jungkook grab the bottle that was next to him and put the clear liquid on hia hand rubbing it over his fingers. Slowly the raven mover his fingers over the boy's hole coating it with the lube. the boy shivered at the touch and gripped the blankets pulling it to his chest to hold on to.

"I will try to not make it hurt" Jungkook said and pushed one inside. Taehyung winched a bit but didnt complain so Jungkook added a second slowly and kept them inside without moving. 

"does it hurt?"

"i little bit...but its okay" Taehuyng said. Jungkook placed a few soft kissed on Taehuyng's belly and started to move his fingers. Taehyung never did something like this before, it felt a lot more different than he imagined. he hurted more than he thought. but still it somehow felt good to do this. between the sringing pain waes he felt a pleasurable feeling grow. 
He felt jungkook stretch his hole amd he hissed when it hurted.

"ow that hurts" he said and frowned at the other.

"sorry" jungkook said and did it more carefully. After feeling ut should be enough he removed his fingers and sat up raising taehyungs legs more up. His member against the boy's ass.

Thats when Taehyung started to feel nervous. 

"j-jungkook" he said. The android halted his actions and loomed at him.

"Yes?"

"i-im nervous....I never done this"

"thats okay, just relax. It will only hurt in the beginning" Jungkook said. He gave the boy an assuring smile and positioned himself. "are you ready?"

"yes i am...Please be gentle okay?"

"i will love" Jungkook said and pushed inside slowly, his eyes searching the boy's face for any discomfort which he sadly really quickly saw. He immediately froze and waited for the boy to give a nod and he could continue.

"it hurts indeed" taehyung said once the android was fully inside. He did feel this painful stretch. But this happy feeling won over making him smile. He was now one with Jungkook. Taehyung was happy he did this. It was like a new chapter between them. They were now making love.

"i love you Jungkook" he said looking up at those beautiful blue eyes. He noticed jungkook's face softened at those words and he smiled back.

"i love you too Taehyung"

Thats when the boy gave the other the signal and jungkook started to move his hips. Very slowly he pulled out before pushing back in sending small but intense waves of pleasure through the human's body. The pain fading away with each thrust. Taehyungs body was slowly adjusting to the actions and feeling of it.

The android was gentle, just like the boy asked him to. Slowly moving his hips and caressing the boy's waist and then back to cup his cheek. Their eyes were locked together, it didnt feel akward or uncomfortable. Both enjoyed the moment. Taehyung gave the raven a smile and pulled him down at his shoulders in a kiss immediately wrapping his arms around the other tightly.

Jungkook kept moving as he kissed the other lovingly. It this moment it was only them and no one else. The world around them was forgotten for now. It was just Jungkook and Taehyung.

"faster" taehyung said parting from the kiss. Jungkook obeyed the request and sped up. The silver suddenly moaned and looked down, jungkook hit a spot that felt so good.  "d-do it again"

"oh, it is the sweet spot" jungkook chuckled and grabbed the boys hips and found the spot again hitting it repeatedly. Taehyungs mouth fell open and he clutched the blanket tighter in his hand his member twitched and he lowered his free hand to touch himself.

While he pumped himself, something he still found a bit akward to do in front of someone the android watched him intensely.

"let me" jungkook said taking over the hold of the boy's member with his own hand. Taehyung let the raven stroke him as well as fuck him and just let himself drown in the pleasure he felt.

"a-ah, im about to....S-so close" taehyung said and put a hand over his mouth to cover his moany breathing.

"let me hear you....Let everyone hear" jungkook said.

"n-not everyone, j-just you" taehyung said it would be so embarrassing if anyone else heard this.

"then let me hear you, its just me here" jungkook said and taehyung removed his hand.

Watching the silver buy in such a vulnerable yet sinful way turned Jungkook on a lot, he sped up fast making taehyung whimper from the sudden change.

"fuck im close, wait for me" jungkook said. He stroked the boys member and then taehyung arched his bac with a loid moan comming on his own stomach and Jungkook's hand.

"oh fuck.." jungkook groaned and quickly pulled out comming over the boy's chest and belly. He watched it drip down spreading to the side of the boy as well.

Taehyung touched the sticky substance with his finger. It felt funny.

"t-that was....Nice" the boy said and smiled. "im tired, again" he chuckled a bit. He didnt know why but he felt tired after this.

Jungkook couldnt relate to that at all, he just felt normal. He doesn't get tired, he was a robot.

"do you want a bath?" the android asked.

"yes"

"can we bath together this time?" jungkook asked as he scooped the boy up in his arms carrying him to the bathroom

"i would love to"  taehyung said and smiled.

-

After jungkook filled the tub and cleaned taehyung a but with a towel they sat in the hot water. Jungkook leaned against the side whith teahyng faced him his legs nets to Jungkook's hips.

The boy was tracing lines over Jungkook's torso. He could see the lined the body of the Android was build. You could barely se it from a distance but Taehyung was close and saw the small thin lines.

"funny how you feel softer than metal, i wonder how my dad did that" taehyung said.

"its a kind of jelly"

"like food?" taehyung asked and frowned not getting why it would be food.

"noo, the substance is soft and squishy which he covered the metal with so i feel more human. Inside im all fake and from metal Tae"

"i see....Thats pretty cool"

"why do you love me Tae?" jungkook asked suddenly.

"why are you asking me that??"

"i am no human...Still you love me"

"you are Jungkook, you may not be a human. But you are someone to me, someone special. You're kind, loving, caring, funny, handsome, sexy, strong-"

"yes yes okay" jungkook laughed. "thank you for not treating me like an object"

"i would never, i love you"

"i love you too"

---

Well that happened-

I just did it. I dont know about right timing bit i wanted to, so here it is👁️

I hope you enjoyed? And see you in the next chapter.
🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6K 26
" I'm a fairy - " " I heard that already .But those things exist in books only " Jimin interrupted him in mid sentence. "Yes we do , only till you r...
361K 23.4K 25
"So....how do you feel about humans?" Jungkook looked up at me with his mechanic blue eyes and stroked my cheek, his fingers tenderly brushing again...
304K 15.3K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...