gay bar | markhyuck

By kittyeomu

โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž ... More

[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
special chapter
50k!!! + 1 year special
1 year special

[15]

5.4K 275 94
By kittyeomu

the bartender laughed at the male. donghyuck's cheeks turned red out of embarrassment, he totally forgot about the bartender making drinks in the other side of the counter.

"he passed out after finishing three bottles, poor kid"

donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line, "did he pay for these?"

the bartender smiled before shaking his head making the other sigh. what on earth was mark doing here? thinking that he went to a bar to get drunk so maybe the canadian has a problem.

"mark? hey mark" he lightly tapped his cheeks but there were no responses coming from him. donghyuck bit his lower lip and reached for mark's pocket.

after feeling his wallet he slowly pulled it out, "this is so weird" he mumbled with his cheeks still at the shade of red.

the boy successfully got the wallet and took out some cash before handing it to the man. "it looks like i'm stealing but i'm not, i'm just paying the drinks that he drank with his money" he nodded at himself while saying those words.

"your boyfriend?" donghyuck whipped his head towards the bartender and immediately disagreed, "n-no!"

the other male only laughed at him and walked towards a customer that just sat leaving the two.

mark? his boyfriend?

oh how he wish-

"oh my god what happened here?" his auntie saw them and couldn't help but widen her eyes.

"h-he passed out auntie, i-i think i should help him" she seemed to understand the situation and helped donghyuck carry him.

"what on earth is he made of? rocks?" donghyuck whispered trying his best not to stumble. mark is heavy as hell.

finally after a few steps they reached the door. the woman rushed and pulled the door for donghyuck to pass.

the winds once again greeted them but instead of getting cold, the tan male could feel his self heating up because of mark's heavy breath on his neck.

never in his life he imagined getting in a situation like this with mark. heck why did he even approached him in the first place? he could just leave him there.

but of course something inside him opposed that and his guts told him to help the boy or else he'll regret it.

"will you be ok here donghyuck? i still need to help the workers inside" he let out a nod at his auntie.

reaching for his phone, he cussed after almost losing his grip at mark.he dialed taeyong's number using his other hand and watched both side of the road to catch a cab.

"hello? you called donghyuck?" taeyong spoke at the other line making him sigh in relief. he thought he's going to handle this alone.

"can i take mark in there hyung? he passed out at a bar and i don't know where his house is" he closed his eyes and wished that the older would agree. he knew that they're mad at mark for causing chaos at the place but he doesn't have any choice.

he can't just take him home.

a few moments passed and he heard a heavy sigh, "alright take him here" donghyuck mentally celebrated and luckily after the call a cab stopped in front of them.

pushing mark inside, he also got in and closed the door behind and said the location of the gay bar. he leaned his back at the seat feeling tired of carrying the canadian.

he closed his eyes for a moment but immediately opened it after feeling a heavy weight on his shoulders, he tilted his head to the side and saw mark's head resting on it. donghyuck looked straight and felt his heart running wild.

his cheeks burned and good thing the driver has his eyes on the road or else he'll embarrass himself.

what the fuck am i feeling? this ain't normal

the cab stopped and donghyuck slightly pushed mark's head to the side. he opened the door and there he saw taeyong and jaehyun at the door.

the two saw them and walked towards their direction. jaehyun's brows furrowed at the sight of mark looking dead inside the vehicle meanwhile taeyong looked so worry.

"what are you looking at babe? carry your brother" taeyong nudged him and jaehyun pointed at himself.

"yes you, does it look like i have another boyfriend?"

jaehyun then frowned and donghyuck giggled while listening to the two. they're so perfect for each other and he wondered when will he find his perfect match.

donghyuck and taeyong watched jaehyun from the back as he carry mark inside the bar. taeyong guided them upstairs with the tan male following him.

they reached a door at the second floor and went inside. "this used to be jaehyun's room, good thing i cleaned this up" donghyuck raised a brow and taeyong softly laughed at his reaction and watched as jaehyun slowly lay mark at the bed.

"jaehyun and i share a room now, he can't live without me by his side you know"

"hey i heard that!" donghyuck chuckled hearing the other,"so we will be leaving you two here and oh jaehyun still has some clothes at the cabinet feel free to use it"

jaehyun walk passed by him and winked, "don't be too loud"

the boy stood there analyzing what he meant. his eyes slowly widened after finally realizing it.

"i'm so going to kill him gosh!"

with his cheeks as red as a tomato he approached the huge cabinet and opened it to get some clothes.

"this is so unbelievable, i'm not changing his clothes!" he snatched a t shirt and went to the side of the bed.

mark looked so harmless when he's sleeping and adorable. the boy didn't noticed that he was already smiling whole observing the canadian,

having no choice, donghyuck pulled him to sit and slowly lifted the shirt that he's currently wearing. yes, any moment now he would die right at the spot after catching a glance at the elder's toned stomach.

"m-mark! sit up straight will y-you?!"

"hm?" he immediately make him wear jaehyun's shirt after taking his off. you don't know how his heart was beating so loud while changing him and his whole body feel like it was heated up in a stove.

"t-there!" the male leaned back and inhaled. he placed his hand oh his chest and there he feel that his heart is not in sync anymore. his knees trembled as he stood up and turned around ready to go out of the room before anything could happen but he was stopped when he felt mark's hand on his wrist.

the boy whipped his head to the back, confused, "stay"

"w-what?" he stuttered, mark's eyes remained closed and he looked like he doesn't have any plans on letting go of his wrist.

"don't leave me"

donghyuck breathed in heavily and bit his tongue. this boy is making him go nuts.

to his shock, mark pulled him unexpectedly causing him to fall down on the bed. before he could even get up he felt arms wrapping around his waist.

"w-what are you d-doing?" he has his shirt on but he feel mark's warm hands and this is making the tan go crazy.

"i never thought he would have a clue" the canadian suddenly spoke making donghyuck shut his mouth. what is he talking about?

"maybe jaehyun is right" donghyuck stared at the ceiling and he felt mark's pain. he somehow feels hurt knowing that mark is carrying something heavy.

"maybe i'm a coward for not wanting to accept that i-"

mark went silent making the other turn his head to his direction only to see him let out some soft snores. he shifted his whole body to face mark and he didn't know why he wanted to cry for the older.

he slowly reached for the male's hair and pushed some strands of hair to the side that was covering his eyes.

his brows furrowed and wondered why he didn't really noticed the features of his face.

he has a well shaped eyebrow, a cute lashes and a beautiful crafted nose. his looks so intimidating when he's awake but when he's sleeping, he's like a softie and a cute lion.

donghyuck's eyes went down to his lips and he gulped at the sight. it was tempting him, those pink kissable lips is like waiting for the boy to kiss it. brushing those thoughts away, he pulled back his hands before closing his eyes.

"i don't know why but i want to know you more, mark"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
290K 14.4K 30
โ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? โž โ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. โž โ” or where the young ceo lee donghyuck...
132K 4.7K 31
markhyuck โ”… fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? โthis is a healthy addiction.โž โ–ฌ COMPLETED โœ“ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ยฉ...
297K 12.4K 25
โ you're naked. โž โ shut up or i will slash your throat. โž โ” or where donghyuck is stuck in utopia after an airpl...