TIVA FANFIC: Broken Years, Ri...

By CreateYourReality

The year is 2015, two years after Ziva's departure. Both Tony Dinozzo and Ziva David have been leading two se... More

The Nightmare
Holding On and Letting Go
Learning to Live Again
428 Days
Not Easy
The Badge and Bishop
I'll Take the Couch
I've Seen You Before..
Ten Seconds To Explain
No Excuse
Back to the Old Days
The First Case In a While
The Suspicious Suspect
Don't Leave Me
The Hospital
Ten Minutes
Released from the Hospital
Home Again
Jealous Complications
7 Chocolate Bars
Ask Abby
Gibbs Knew All Along
Telling Tony
We'll Talk More Later
Thank Kate
Back to the Hospital
Shayna Thalia Dinozzo
The Question
Taken
The Ransom Note
Kidnapper
"Yes"
The Wedding Day
Special Thanks

Kate Flashes By

2.4K 81 5
By CreateYourReality

Gibbs sat alone in his basement next to his half built boat, thinking about rule 12.

Love between coworkers never worked out.

He spoke from experience.

But he knew deep down inside that Ziva and Tony felt more than love.

It wasn't in the "boyfriend- girlfriend" kind of way; instead, in a more "marriage and kids" kind.

"But should I change my rules? The ones I live by and swore I would live by for the rest of my life?" Gibbs pondered.

As he thought, a picture of Kate suddenly flashed before him.

She wore her NCIS gear, and the bullet hole in her forehead was still apparent.

Gibbs flinched as Kate spoke:

"Are you really gonna thwart true love again?"

She leaned against his boat, watching Gibbs intently through her green- gray eyes.

Gibbs cringed slightly.

"I stopped seeing Major Timothy Kerry because you dissapproved of it, and look what happened to me," Kate pointedly suggested.

"I died alone."

The last statement was like a slap across the face.

Gibbs still remembered.

Kate hadn't deserved to die. He had robbed her of her life. It was all his fault.

His heart throbbed.

"All right," Gibbs said finally. "For you, Kate. Anything for you."

Rule 12 and a half had just been created because sometimes when life changes, you have to change with it.

And Gibbs knew change to well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.7K 28
(After Season 11 Past, Present and Future, Ziva is gone) Nobody ever asked why Tony wasn't dating and flirting any more. Nobody wondered that he didn...
4.6K 15 18
Ziva reunites with Tony and Tali in Paris. She has trouble reconnecting. When she finally does, she and Tony make the decision to tie the knot. Wil...
33.6K 593 32
'I wake up at around 6am to go for my morning run. I get up slowly and pull at the curtains so my room is filled with light. Even though it's still s...
21.8K 378 7
Gibbs comes back from Mexico to help Ziva, and eventually ends up staying. It doesn't take long before DiNozzo no longer feels a part of the team. Wh...