๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

By Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... More

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
12 l Movie
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
16 l Hugs
17 l Manners
18 l Confession
19 l Relationship
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
25 l Contact
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
33 l Reveal
34 l Foreign

30 l Package

2.4K 112 42
By Joy-Is-Here

ⓅⒶⒸⓀⒶⒼⒺ

Last night was rather eventful. I started thinking back as I just woken up and still sitting on my bed. Before the memories could engulf me further, I saw the bags and boxes Hikaru gifted to me that I put infront of my wardrobe.

-+- Flashback -+-

"I swear what's the meaning of this. Showing up so late at night?" Ukyo questioned Hikaru after Yuki has calmed down and all four of them were sitting together on the couch.

"When did you return to Japan?"

"Ara~ did you miss me that much?" The auburn haired man just smiled innocently to the other male in the room.

The response he got was just a sigh, before Hikaru turn to address me and Ema.

"The truth is, I was asked to do a favour" He grabs the black paper bag that I was eyeing earlier.

He pulled out another 3 bags and 3 boxes. He gave me 2 of the bags and boxes, and the rest to Ema.

"To deliver this to you"

We just look at it, our mouth formed a little 'o'

"This is..."

"A package sent with love" Hikaru answered with a wink at the end.

-+- End of Flashback -+-

Not long after that I went back to my room and because I was so tired I went to sleep right away.

I lazily walk towards the bags and boxes in the corner of my room and grab them as I walk back to sit on my bed.

I opened one of the bags to see a stunning black tuxedo, a button up white shirt with gold embroidery on it, along with an accessory to replace a tie. In the bag was also included a pair of black pants to complete the look.

I was really happy with the design and was about to try it on, when I remembered there's another bag.

Why is mine double the amount of Ema's?

I open the second bag, when I look what's inside, my eyes widen, jaw dropping.

To my absolute shock, I found a stunning dress inside. It's so extravagant, it might as well be the wedding gown itself. There was also a separate plastic bag and in it was a long blonde wig. It also include some jewel earrings and some other expensive accessory.

Remembering that there still 2 boxes left to open, I quickly open them. And just what I expected. Inside them were the shoes and heels to go with the outfits.

A letter fell out when I opened one of the boxes. I pick it up and start to read the contents.

To : Yuki-chan

I pick this out with Rintarou. I know that you prefer slacks over dresses but, I want to see you in a dress. But I didn't want to pressure you Yuki-chan.

So, I decided to buy both of them so that you can choose. It's up to you to pick which one you'll wear on the wedding. But, I will be very happy if you decide to wear the dress I pick up for you.

I also can't wait to finally meet you in person! See you at the wedding, my daughter.

Love, Miwa

I smiled as I read the contents of the letter. Tucking away the letter in one of my cabinet at my desk safely. Looking back at my options in clothing, I put them on special hangers and store them safely in my wardrobe as to avoid any unwanted wrinkles.

I look at the plastic bag that contains the blonde wig. Curious, I grab the wig and try it on. Adjusting some part to make it more natural.

When I felt that it was decently placed enough I went to the mirror and let out a soft gasp to my new appearance.

I... look.... quite good in this. Didn't expect it to be this good. This is definitely an expensive wig for sure.

Since Yuki have worn a few wigs in the past, including his all-time disguise — the short black wig — he knew that this wig is a much better quality than the other ones.

The long soft and silky gold tresses flows to Yuki's thigh. Slightly wavy and without a doubt will match perfectly with the dress that Mom sent.

And yes, Yuki did decided to call her Mom since he already calls Rintarou Dad, why not start calling her Mom too from now on?

Yuki stood admiring how he looks in front of the full body-sized mirror.

When was the last time I saw myself with long hair? Junior high right? Since I cut off my hair, I never really used any wigs that are long for photoshoot and I never let my hair grew out anymore since— one, long hair is kinda a pain to maintain. You need to take extra care with it and two, since I work as a 'male' not female. Though there is nothing wrong with males with longer hair and vise versa with women who has short hair.

I just prefer short hair honestly. But, it's nice I guess, to see me in long hair again.

After being satisfied on looking myself in the mirror, I gently put back the wig in its respective plastic bag and store it away in my secure wardrobe.

I did my normal morning routine and thought on what I should wear on the day of the wedding.

I haven't really decided yet.

*****

That day went along like any other day, with Yuki going to another photoshoot with Rei organising and helping along the way so the photoshoot will run along smoothly.

Yuki went home just before dinner time from the photoshoot. He greeted the brothers who were lounging by the living room waiting for dinner to be served and Ema who was helping Ukyo preparing the food.

He had asked them if they need extra help but, the brunette just smiled and declined his offer and instead told him to just wash off and get ready for dinner since he just got home.

Yuki just accept and quickly did what he was just told to. After a quick shower and gave Luna her dinner, he played with her for a bit before hearing someone knocking on his door.

He opened it and came face to face with the flirtatious monk. The guy greeted him with a wink and told him that dinner was ready downstairs. Rolling his eyes at him, he went downstairs accompanied by him as they chatted on the way to the dining table where the brothers and Ema were already there.

They ate together with laughter and chatter surrounded the lively table.

Tsubaki and Yuusuke fighting over food. Whilst Natsume and Azuza were just tired of their twin and let out a sigh from either side of him.

Masaomi, Ukyo, Iori, and Subaru were just eating quietly with occasional chat between them.

Wataru was just watching TV as he ate messily.

Louis, who surprisingly Yuki already met before since he did his hair for a few photoshoot before and was surprised when he found out that the kind guy was one of his new brothers— was just eating slowly and once in a while wiping off excess food on Wataru's mouth.

Hikaru and Kaname chatted to each other about Hikaru's travel to America.

Yuki and Fuuto talked to each other about acting and modeling which quickly change into Yuki teasing him to the point where he was blushing till the tip of his ears burned red.

Ema was just giggling beside the teasing blonde and occasionally turn to look at Juli who was perched on top of her shoulder and listen to him rant about how they were all acting like a bunch of rowdy wolves.

They truly looked like one big happy family.

But, are things gonna stay that way for long?

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N : Sorry for not uploading a chapter for almost a month now!! I've been really busy lately and I'm currently having my final exam rn 🙇🏻‍♀️🤧

But, I'm proud to say that I managed to squeeze uploading a new chapter.

Yes. I did just admit I'm proud on writing a new chapter instead of actually studying for my exam tomorrow.

But, I've honestly given up for my exams at this point lol. Oh well.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways, I've already plan on what Yuki's dress is going to be like so stay tuned for that. And let's just omit the scene where Ema first met Natsume at the wedding since that is clearly impossible since she has already met Natsume before as he existed already in the story.

I'm worry if that annoys you 🙇🏻‍♀️

Annnddddd I was wondering... what's y'all zodiacs? Mine's Gemini 💫

And if you haven't already, go check my new Dialovers ff 😉

Well, that's all. See you next time! Toodles~ ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
5K 136 15
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...
71.8K 2.4K 29
สš ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ษž โ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...