I'm Your Who-Now?

Da TheAntiSocialWolf

"Rosalyn! Why do you think I'm always around you? Why do I get mad at every guy who even looks your way? Why... Altro

"children of the gremlins" ~1
"fudgecakes" ~2
"oh my cheeseballs" ~3
"flying fish sticks on a pole" ~4
"HEDGEHOGS" ~5
"in the name of the cheesiest cracker" ~7
"Shitmuffins" ~8
"where the fork did my bed go?!" ~9
"dancing like hippies" ~10
"I will throw a lightning bolt at your head" ~11
"AH shit" ~12
"blanket burrito" ~13
"heebie-jeebies" ~14
A THANKS TO EVERYONE!!
"dang flabbit fucking rabbit" ~15
"weird fireball hell monster thing-a-ma-dude" ~16
"fudgity fudgey fudge" ~17
"full ape shit" ~18
"Nathan" ~19
"poor bag" ~20
"spill the tea sis" ~21
"one with nature and shit" ~22
"woah" ~23
"I'm your who-now" ~24
"fireworks" ~25
"what the holy cheese sticks" ~Epilogue
!!Please Read!!

"holy god of the ocean" ~6

49 3 7
Da TheAntiSocialWolf

It's after school, and I'm impatiently waiting for volleyball tryouts to start. The coach is running a bit late, so all of the girls are stuck outside the gym, aimlessly standing around. I look down at my phone as I'm texting Clark, Tony, and Alek in our group chat.

🏎 The Racing Boyz 🏎

R- How's she doin???

C- Better, not great, but she's ok for now.

A- She's been happier ever since we told her you and Nate are coming to visit.

T- Yeah, she misses you two a lot.

R- Awe my lil bookworm misses us 🥺

R- Has she been able to read?

C- Yeah, here and there. It's getting harder for her because she's been feelin weaker the passed few days.

R- Awe. Ugh I have to go, volleyball tryouts are finally starting 🙄

R- I could just skip though, this is more important.

T- ROSALYN EMERSON

A- HOW DARE YOU

C- GO INTO THAT GYMNASIUM AND KICK VOLLEYBALL BUTT

A- Gracie will be fine. She's a fighter and the doctors said that it was just the flu. They're just holding her in for observation.

T- Yeah, so need to worry.

C- We promise.

R- Ok ok ok, luv u guys. be safe and tell Gracie I said hi.

A- Bye R

C- Peace out Rose.

T- See ya!

I head into the gym with the others girls, throw on my shoes and knee pads, then start stretching. Soon enough, the coach walked in and started telling us how tryouts were going to go.

"Alright Ladies, We will be doing three types of drills that focus on hitting, passing, and setting. Then for the last hour we will do a game of 6 on 6. First, grab a partner and work on stretching your arms then start peppering back and forth." 

We all followed Coach Teagan's directions and paired up. I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around to face a girl around my height of 5'6". 

"Hi! You're the new girl right? My name's Jenna, do you want to be my partner?" I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to ask someone, and quickly nodded my head with a small, shy smile.

"Hi, my name's Rosalyn!" The only people who call me Rose are my close friends and family.

"Well, Rosalyn, welcome to Oak Roads High School!"

"Why thank you miss!" I responded in a posh accent. 

"I like you. You're funny!" I chuckled in response and grabbed a ball from the ball cart.

We started stretching our arms by doing different exercises I've learned over the years. Pretty soon we were ready to pepper, we began passing, setting, and spiking at each other back and forth. We held a steady pace, and haven't once dropped the ball or missed a hit in the 20 minutes we have been peppering. Everyone stopped what they were doing once coach blew her whistle.

"Alright girls, time for drill one of the day."

~~~~~~~~

By the end of tryouts, 3 hours have passed since school ended. I was sweaty, tired, sore, and ready for bed.

"That was excruciating." Jenna breathed out.

"Definitely. I need to ice....like....everything." I agreed. She chuckled in response.

We went to the locker room to grab our bags and get dressed back into our school clothes. I just threw on a sweatshirt, too lazy to deal with pants at the moment. Just as I grabbed my sports bag and was ready to book it out of here and to my cozy bed, coach walked in.

"Great job today girls! I will have the Varsity and Junior Varsity lists by the end of the day. So expect an email tonight around 8! Good day!" With that she left the room to let us finish getting ready.

I walked outside the school, got inside my car, put the roof down, blasted music, and started my fast drive home. I am so ready for bed right now, I've been criticizing everything I did wrong since tryouts ended. Once I got home around 5:25, due to my speeding, I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. 

~~~~~~~~

"Psssst."

*Tap*

"Rosalyn."

*Tap*

"Helloooo."

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

"ROSALYN GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND WAKE UP!!" 

"AHHHHHHH!!" I jumped so far that I ended up falling off my bed.

"What the hell Nathan!" I groaned.

"Well, do you want to look at the tryout results email or not?"

"Wait what! What time is it??"

"Around 8:30."

"Oh." Well crap. I slept for 3 hours? Dang, I must have been tired. "I don't know. What if I didn't make the team!" 

"You won't know until you look."

"Ugh. Fine. Ok." I gestured dramatically towards my bedroom door, "To the laptop!" While Nate looked to where I pointed to, I jumped on his back and began patting his head.

"C'mon Natey boy. Take me to the laptop!" I gestured towards the door again, and started kicking at Nate's sides like I would a horse. He finally started walking when I wouldn't stop kicking him.

"Sheesh. Sometimes I wonder how your 17."

"It's called growing up Natey, you should try it sometime."

"But- I- Wait, what? You're the one who's acting like a kid!"

"I know." I said cheekily. I love confusing my brother.

"What the hell just happened?" He questioned to himself. By this point I was laughing like a maniac.

"Don't try to understand it, your brain wouldn't be able to handle all the thinking." I continued laughing at his annoyed expression.

"Ugh."

"C'mon Nate! I want to look at the email! Walk faster!!" I kicked his side a bit harder.

"Fuck! Ok, calm down sis. Sheesh."

A few minutes later, we were standing in front of my laptop down in the study. Nate pulled up the email from school while I was watching him intently, trying to calm my nerves down.

"Alright sis, do you want to read it?" I stared at him, my mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Uh. Um. I don't know."

"Come on. It's now or never." Grudgingly, I look down at the laptop and start reading the email.

"HOLY GOD OF THE OCEAN!! THANK POSEIDON!!!!" I screamed excitedly. 

"Poseidon? Why?"

"I don't know. He's my favorite Greek mythology god." I shrugged my shoulders, and reread the email.

"So I'm guessing that you made the team?"

"YES!!!" I began jumping up and down, doing mini fist pumps in the air. "Whoop whoop!!" I danced in a circle around Nate with a huge grin on my face. He chuckled at my reaction and gave me a huge hug.

"Congrats sis! I knew you could do it!"

"Thanks Natey boy!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

^Rosalyn killing it at her volleyball tryouts. So this chapter wasn't very eventful, more of like a filler chapter to pass time till Friday, when they visit Gracie. But I hope y'all liked it anyways lol.

Peace out and eat lots of jolly ranchers!

~Jay <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Alpha Ethan Da Holly

Lupi mannari

3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
233K 6.9K 34
"You are mine! Mine only!" Hot breaths send shivers down my spine as he cornered me to the wall. "But how? I can't be...what-" He smashes his lips do...
45.5K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
The Boy Next Door Da Zoe 🦒

Mistero / Thriller

159K 5.2K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...