THE CONTRACT (The Chosen Seri...

Von knightwaters

{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... ***************************************************... Mehr

AUTHORS NOTE & CHARACTER GUIDE
LUNCH DATE
WE ARE FAMILY
BURN BABY BURN
EVEN DOVES CRY
COCK BLOCK
WHERE ARE YOU NOW
FIDO
MO THINE
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
HOW TO BREAK A BOND
BUSTED
CHECKMATE
COINS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
YOU'RE A WIZARD
PAIN AT FIRST SIGHT
WANNA PLAY
DO MONSTER'S CRY
I REALLY NEED YOU TONIGHT
DONT HATE ME TOMORROW
LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
A CHRISTMAS KICK IN THE BALLS
TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE
BLACK HOLE
CRUZE THE NIGHT AWAY
BORN TO RUN
DANCING ON MY OWN
HOT SHOWER
STRONGER
HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
WHO'S THAT GIRL
YOUR SECRETS AND LIES
HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF
SAVAGE GARDEN
TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
BESTIES
I NEED A HERO
THE FIRST TIME EVER IS SAW YOUR FACE
YELLOW BRICK ROAD
IF YOU JUST SMILE
I JUST CALLED TO SAY...
PRETTY WOMAN
YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
HOME SWEET HOME
MY HEART IS YOURS
HERE'S A STORY - OF A MAN NAMED BRADY
AT LAST, MY LOVE HAS COME ALONG
IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE
FIGHT FOR YOU
I'LL STAND BY YOU
EPILOGUE
SNEEK PEAK

BITCH PLEASE

4.7K 271 49
Von knightwaters

If someone claimed my introduction to The Ranch was pleasant, they'd be a complete nut job. This place, the community, or what I prefer to call THE CULT, is precisely that—a damn cult!

The women here are all perfectly behaved, well, most of them are. All of them are stunningly beautiful. They stay indoors and tend to the house, while the men plot, scheme, and do whatever they do out there in their secret headquarters. I believe they're all secretly engaging in some S&M fantasies because KILL ME! This Stepford wife crap is not a turn-on.

I mean, seriously, do they not know that we all start the same in our mother's wombs? It's not until the 9-week mark that our ovaries decide to stay as they are if we are women or drop to balls if not. In essence we all have balls and even cocks. Ever wonder why the tip of a clit and the head of a penis are both sensitive? It's because they're the same bloody part. Just one got bigger. But still, it's like because I have boobs, I need to be kept safe, and OMFG...

Shortly after arriving, Liam took off, leaving me with Siobhan and aunt Eileen. Both ladies, surprisingly, are decent enough. Maybe with several margaritas, I could get them to have a little fun. But after giving me a quick tour of the main building and showing me to my room, I was left to wander the grounds on my own, the other women avoiding me like the plague as they went about whatever boring stuff they do.

And don't get me started on dark-eyed, bitch queen, Roisin. For some reason, she seems to be having a one-sided pissing contest with me. Not only is she watching me like a hawk, giggling with her little minions and smirking at me like she has some big secret that I'm not privy to, but she's started wearing her hair and dressing the same way as me. FML... This is some serious grade school bullshit.

As for Ava, every time I attempt to mention, they all become closed-lipped, as if Heaven forbid, anyone tells me something that will help me get my friend back. I'm almost tempted, almost, to call Alexei and get him to sort this out for me, even if I would owe him another favor.

My sole source of solace has come in the form of a heavily muscled, blonde hulk. He's the only person who has made my limited time here bearable—a perfect male playboy bunny with both the attitude and looks of a man-slut, precisely my type of fun.

Having the privilege of his company during dinner has been a delightful distraction from the man on my left, who has been silently brooding beside me the entire time. I don't get it; Liam completely ignores me but acts like I've wounded him when I decide to focus on my other dinner guest, who doesn't seem any happier to be at the Ranch than I do.

Deep in contemplation, I lift my gaze to the stars, enthralled by the breathtaking valley surrounding me. A shiver traverses my spine as I perceive the approaching Alpha, his unmistakable scent of fresh grass and wood teasing my senses. Without bothering to turn around, I release a sigh. "What do you want, Fido?"

"Stay away from Shay," he growls, his breaths heavy as he advances, his body now mere inches from mine. The proximity is so intimate that I can feel the tiny hairs on my arms stand on end.

Refusing to turn around, I clench my fists and maintain my focus on the sky. "We're just having fun, Fido; there's nothing for your furry little head to worry about."

Obviously not satisfied with my reply, Liam's massive hands envelop my waist, gripping tight and pulling me back into his chest. His warmth seeps through my clothes, reaching directly to my core. "It's dangerous, the game you are playing, Mo Thine," he rumbles, dipping his face into my hair and inhaling. "You're not safe with our kind."

Struggling to remain composed and blinking several times, I tilt my head to try to dislodge him. Big mistake. Taking advantage of my movement, Liam presses his face into my neck, his mouth hovering over my jugular vein. "Smell so good," he purrs, his voice distorting, signaling his wolf taking charge. "So good, want to ma..."

"Liam," Patrick's voice booms from behind us, power radiating in his single word. Snarling, Liam dislodges his face and turns to his father. "Erin, go inside," Siobhan calls from the porch as I turn towards her voice, her lithe frame standing next to her husband.

Discerning the situation and aware that Liam's lost control, I step away, Patrick moving to stand between us and restraining his son.

Not wanting to witness the ongoing events, I keep my focus ahead as other men begin to emerge. Stepping onto the porch, Siobhan seizes my arm and guides me inside, her grip firm yet gentle.

"Go to your room and lock your door," she instructs, "Liam's not himself right now, and we need not give him a reason to do something he'll regret."

Nodding, my heart racing and my head in a blur, she continues, "you need to keep your distance from him and the other unmated males, Erin, for your safety. Our pack, we stay to our own. It is against our laws too," she trails off, but I get the message.

"Fine," I grit, my gut twisting as I feel like an outsider. Extracting my arm from her grip, I heed her advice and head to my room. My phone pings with a message, undoubtedly from Alexei. Seeing his name immediately puts a damper on my libido—exactly what I need.

Taking the stairs two at a time in the hope of escaping this backward community and retreating to the solace of my bed, my optimism fades when I turn the corner to encounter a visibly pissed off Roisin. She stands hands-on-hips, foot-tapping with impatience.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I tamp down my temper and tread the long wooden hall toward my room. Reaching her without seeking any drama, aware that I need to call Alexei back, I blow a raspberry, cocking an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

"Stay away from Liam," she snaps, venom lacing her words.

What is it with this place and Liam? He's a grown man. "Noted." I deadpan and attempt to move around her, but I'm blocked by a slim hand held up in front of my face—her weak attempt to assert dominance.

"Seriously, stay away from him and any of the others. We don't need to mix with people like you."

People like me! Oh, I'll show you what people like me can do! Do you know how lovely you will look without eyebrows? I mean just a little flame and poof, hair-free. Opting for maturity, I hold my tongue. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, 4 Mississippi, 5...

"Are you listening to me," she continues, clicking her finger in my face, looking me up and down before leaning in and lowering her voice, "or are you just slow?" Tilting my head to the side, I blink slowly, inhaling deeply, my control holding on by a thread. My inaction, however, prompts Roisin to continue, "I said, Are. You. Slow?" she drawls out the last three words before smirking.

Seriously? Blood slowly pools in my mouth at how hard I'm biting the flesh. Doing the right thing, I sigh again, asking her politely to move. Ava would be so proud. See, I can hold my claws back!

Poking me in the chest, I'm surprised and the chill in her touch as she ignores my attempt to be civil. "I don't think you are listening. Are you slow or just stupid..."

Yep - SNAP! Sorry, Ava, there's only so much a girl can control. Before she can finish, with reflexes I know are lightning-fast, I grab her hand and twist it, applying just the right amount of pressure to make her gasp in pain. "Bitch, please," I tell her, proud of how bored my voice sounds. "Get out of my way, or I'll show you just how SLOW I can be."

I firmly squeeze her unusually cold hand, underlining the word 'slow.' Confident that I've conveyed my message, I relish her defeat internally, listening to her whimper as I release her. I push past her, entering my room with my head held high. Turning back, I assert, "If I choose to be with someone, I certainly won't be needing your permission." Slamming the door shut, I follow Siobhan's advice and lock it.

Retrieving my phone, I dial Alexei's number.

*******************************************************

Unfortunately, the next day is no better than the first. It's like Groundhog Day. Once again, the women ignore me, and Liam is nowhere to be seen. Even Shay, my potential comrade in this place, has been made to run errands all day and is nowhere to be found. Thus, I have been left on my own, isolated from the pack.

Roisin thankfully keeps her distance. I chuckle internally as she mimics my style at breakfast in another attempt to catch Liam's eye, but I'm oddly grateful when he ignores her.

Choosing to skip dinner, I hide out in my rustic walnut-colored wood 4-poster bed and try to rack my brain on what to do.

Lying on the mattress, I browse through messages, groaning at another text from Alexei demanding a status update. I reply with my standard "nothing to report," toss my phone aside, and close my eyes.

Not even 30 minutes later, a knock interrupts the silence. Wearing only a white cotton nightdress borrowed from Eileen, I contemplate telling the visitor to piss off.

"Erin," Liam's voice rumbles from the other side of the wooden door.

"Erin," Liam's voice rumbles from the other side of the door.

Screw him. "Not interested," I reply, rolling onto my side.

"Please," he implores, his tone more guttural.

Reluctantly, I approach the door. "What do you want, Liam?"

"Open the door, Mo Thine," he growls.

"No, tell me what you want."

"Open it!"

"No!"

Uninterested in this game, I turn away. However, immediately the door flies open, and Liam storms inside, his eyes glowing amber. "Seriously, Fido, what the fuck is your prob—" Before I finish, he's closed and locked the door, growling at me.

"You weren't at dinner," his wolf spits, anger evident.

"I wasn't hungry," Who does Liam think he is, getting all alpha on me?

"You eat with us."

Oh, Hell no... no, he didn't...

Anger flaring, I march toward him. Poking his chest, I sneer, "Who the fuck do you think you are, Fido, coming up here and telling me what t—" With a feral growl, he grabs my hand, twists us until I'm against the door, and forces his mouth onto mine. Explosions occur as we fight for dominance, Liam's tongue battling with mine, his groin pressing against me.

Lost in the intensity, I don't even notice Liam has hiked my nightdress and is tugging at his pants until he has lifted me. I feel the head of his cock pushing against my entrance. Lost in the moment, my mind drenched in pleasure and desire, I don't hear the shouting until it's right outside my room.

"Liam," multiple voices yell, footsteps pounding. "Liam, we've found her. It's Ava. Seamus found her on the side of the road. She's here. We have her."

AVA!!!

We stand frozen, our hearts beating in unison, absorbing the weight of those words. Ava. She's here.

Liam exhales the hot air brushing against my face. Stepping back, he shakes his head, swiftly tucking his still-hard cock back into his pants. The whisper of Ava's name escapes his lips, guilt plastered all over his features.

Hearing her name spoken with such emotion feels like a cold bucket of ice, snapping me out of my lust-crazed haze. Scolding myself, I nod and adjust my nightdress. Wiping away the residue of our actions, I raise my arm to clear the excess saliva, then run fingers through my hair to tame it.

"She can't know," he murmurs, and my eyes snap back to him. Liam's gaze is fixed on his feet, and the abrupt dismissal of the chemistry between us stings. Swallowing my pride and tucking my tail between my legs, I refocus on the main reason I'm here—Ava.

Turning away, I reach for the door. As my hand clasps the handle, Liam grabs my arm, holding me in place. "I mean it, Erin. No one can know. What happened was a mistake. It should never have happened."

Yep, my pride definitely hurts. Ava. Think of Ava. "Agreed," I reply, my voice a bit shaky. "I just want to see Ava. She's my priority." Glancing back at Liam, his eyes still avoiding mine, I sigh. "This never happened."

"Thank you, and Erin," he continues, his voice low and strained, "stay away from the others."

What. The. F... Clenching my fist, I straighten my spine, my voice becoming chilly in response. "Whatever, Fido, now let me the fuck go so I can go down and see my girl." Flinching at my change in tone, Liam releases my arm like I've burnt him.

Itake this simple reprieve and turn the handle, shoving the door open I breakinto a sprint, and race down the hallway.

********************************************************

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

199K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
20.6K 520 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
96.7K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
3.6K 145 20
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...