COTE: 50%-kun x COTE Waifus (...

Od DeadEyesKun

OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, an... Více

Test Story: NekoKouji(?)
NekoKouji (2)
Albert-chan wants a friend?
Story 2: An unexpected friendship
Story 3: PianoKouji
Story 4: Adding spice to life.
Story 5: The 3 idiots and The Chad
SURPRISE!
Story 6: KuroTaka
Story 6: KuroTaka (2)
This was in my drafts, and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's
You should read this, there's a code. :)
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentines (2)
Story (): At this point, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life.
Story (?): At this point, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life (2)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. :3
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (2)
This is a Story: That I can't think of a title for.
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (3)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (4)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (5)
Roses are red-- Yeah, you know how it goes: Grad and (No) Party (Yet)! (6)
The Important Discussion (Men Side)
The Important Discussion (Men Side) [2]
This is an Update, A Short one, You don't have to read it. :D
(Not so much of a) Valentines Special.....
No One Ever said Humpty Dumpty was an egg. Why did you think he was an Egg? Baka
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's (3)
50%-kun in a Haunted House (w/ Different COTE Characters) [1]
This Doesn't Deserve a Title.
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-con, The Smug. (ft. Scooby-snacks.)
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-Con, The Smug, and The Bakemomono.
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-Con, The Smug, and Some Misunderstandings.
2nd Part of The Not so much of a Valentine's Special.
NekoKouji (3)
I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this.
I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this. (2)
MAKO-CHAN~!
Dayum
Apparently, this is what I write when I eat too many Chocolates.
Miyake Akito x Senpai
COTE Reacting to Fanfics, 'cause why not?
B-Girls are ruining my life.
Picking Up Girls 101.....
(Trash) Check-up.....?
Picking Up Girls 102.....
The Great Female War
Strawberry Pink V.S. Coffee Black, but Coffee Black is mostly winning.
This'll Probably become my Favorite: Ibuki VS Horikita VS Kamuro :D
Pretty Random COTE Reactions
Definitely a Normal Chapter... Definitely :D
Here we go again Chunchunmaru...
NekoKouji (4)
MORE MAKO-CHAN~!
Breaking the Main Girls' Hearts with a Side-Character :D
(A Fuckin Weird Idea) Dere Series: Yandere Shop..... Yeah, y-you read that right
Some More Mako-chan to treat my Mako Deficiency
Chunchunmaru: Author-san, this isn't supposed to be a reaction fic book, y'know?
A bit More of Mako-chan :D
A bit More of Mako-chan~! Wait, I used this title already... Oh well...
So... How many of us Mako Simps are there?
Dere Series: Hajidere/Tsundere Maids..... (Not Sure, but they're still Deres.)
Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson 1
Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson, Start!
Last Reaction Before Chunchunmaru Disappears...
Shopping... Kinda.....
Deal With The Devil.
Deal With The Devil Pt.2
Don't know what this shit is or where it came from, but I'm publishing it anyway
Fucking Special
You thought that was the last of Chunchunmaru?
This has no Cliffhanger...
llew sa regnahffilC a evah t'nseod eno sihT
Not by the shit of my shitty-shit-shit.
Chunchunmaru's Story Time.
I am very sorry. I don't think I can go on anymore.
Women's Meeting
Deal With an Angel.
〣( ºΔº )〣
Title? Who needs those?
The Disappearance of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Well, not really.)
(This story doesn't make sense)
Just an experiment.
The (Not So) Great Debate!
Kissing Booth..... Because why not? :D
The Three Loyal Slaves (Not really)
The Girls' Horrific White Day
Hehe Boi~
The Women's Horrific White Day... But it's Different.
Perverts and Side Characters
Reject Story: Two
Chunchunmaru's Last Dance.
4 To Go!
Ending the harem and choosing only one girl.
[Insert Title]
Ryuuen's (K) Cafe'
Mi último adiós/My last farewell
Babysitting!
Fuck it, I'm gonna Isekai them.
Fuck it, Here's Part 2
They just like me, fr fr...
Here's Part 3 I guess.
Kiyotaka in Arisu's (Fucked Up) Wonderland!

Dere Series: (Not really) Hiyakasudere Nurse(s).....

3.6K 118 126
Od DeadEyesKun

*In case you didn't know, most of the Dere series will be AUs, because,  ~"PLOT"~.
#What? You don't know what a Hiyakasudere is? Fool, go search for it before you read.
>A Tsundere Arisu seems cute for some reason... I'll add that to the Tsundere *****
-Anyway, I won't hold you back any longer.
+hope you enjoy it!

_______________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

A brown-haired boy was currently lying on a bed in a hospital room, in a considerably normal hospital, his leg had a cast and he was currently being checked by a black-haired individual, who was wearing black rectangular glasses, he was holding a clipboard and was wearing a medical coat, and a stethoscope was hung around his neck.

"So, I have good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" The black-haired individual asked.

"Let's go with the bad news first." The brown-haired boy said.

"Well, your arm is injured, so your teeth might ache for a while." The black-haired individual replied.

"Ok... What about the good news?" The brown-haired boy asked.

"Well, since you have that cast on your leg, people think your leg is also injured, so, you can be physically close with a lot of nurses since they'll be assisting you when you stand up or walk." The black-haired individual gave an immediate response.

".....That's it?" The brown-haired boy asked.

"No. The nurses will also be feeding you, since, on the report, it says that your arm is injured, which, it is... I think? Anyway, I also almost forgot to tell you that you will have different nurses coming in and out of your room since that's what Administrators, Chief Executive Officer, and the Head Nurse wanted." The black-haired doctor explained.

"I see..." The boy said and then a knock was heard from the door.

"Come in." The one who spoke was the black-haired individual. After he said that, the door opened and revealed a loli..... Oh wait, that's just bad narration right there, let's go into detail. 

The door opened and it revealed a loli, well, a short woman or girl, well, she's female either way, so she has purple hair that is tied in two buns with bangs hanging over her eyebrows and peach-brown eyes. She was also wearing a light pink nurse costume-, I uh mean, uniform, Nurses uniform.

"Need something?" The black-haired man asked.

"Yes, Manabu-sensei, you're needed by one of your patients, uh, Nagumo Miyabi-san, he said that his uhm, excuse my terminology, Anus. According to what he said, it started hurting after he went out the day before yesterday, with a girl, who according to him, had the body build of the man." The Girl said.

"I see, well, Akane, transfer him to my colleague, Katsuragi Kohei, he's much more experience in things like these." Manabu said.

"Will do. Now, please excuse me." Akane said before closing the door and leaving.

"Well, that was unprofessional of us, I'm sorry you had to hear that, Kiyotaka." Manabu said.

"No, it's fine, I don't mind, it was actually pretty interesting." Ayanokouji said and Manabu chuckled.

"Well, I still have more patients to attend to, so please excuse me as well." Manabu said as he stood up and Ayanokouji just nodded.

"Oh, and, I'll be sending a nurse right away, don't hesitate to tell her what you need." Manabu said and Ayanokouji just nodded once again, then, Manabu left.

".....Now what should I do?" Ayanokouji muttered to himself as he put a hand on his chin and started to think about what he can do to pass the time. But his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door.

"Uh, come in." Ayanokouji said in a voice loud enough so that the person on the other side could hear. After he said that, the door opened, and on the other side was a woman, (or girl) who was wearing a clean White Nurses Uniform. She was a girl of average height and she has waist-length chocolate-brown hair that is adorned by a hair pin in the shape of a sunflower on the right side along with two ordinary hair clips on the same side and purple eyes.

"Uh, I'm guessing you're my nurse?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Yes, I'm Asahina Nazuna, a pleasure to meet you, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-san." Asahina greeted with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, and uh, you can drop the honorifics. And you can also call me by my name if you like." Ayanokouji said.

'Remembering that I'm that I and that man share the same surname hurts my head.'  Ayanokouji thought.

"Heeh~, trying to get close to a nurse you just met?" Asahina teased.

"Hm? Ah, no, it's just uhh, personal matters." Ayanokouji replied.

"Hehe, I know, I know, it was in your papers, I was just trying to get a reaction out of you." Asahina said.

"Papers?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Yep, you see, every patient here has their own folders, and I'm sure you already know that, right?" Asahina asked and Ayanokouji just nodded.

"And in those folders are papers where your personal information lies, not only that, we also have your personal preferences, such as your likes and dislikes so we can find alternatives or something like that." Asahina explained with a smile.

'Wow, that's creepy, I don't remember putting down any of my preferences and personal information except for my phone number, address, name, gender, and all those basic stuff.' Ayanokouji thought.

"Oh, uhm, sorry for spacing out. Take a seat." Ayanokouji said.

"Hmm~, what a gentleman you are, are you trying to make moves on your dear nurse?" Hm~?" Asahina asked.

'Gentleman? I don't think so, I'm pretty sure what I did was normal, and it's more of a hospitable gesture rather than a gentlemanly one.' Ayanokouji thought.

"Still no reaction? This is going to be harder than I thought..." Asahina muttered to herself.

"What is?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Hm? Ah, no, it's nothing." Asahina said while waving her hands,

"Oh, uh, ok then." Ayanokouji said.

"Soo~, Kiyotaka-kun, how's your leg holding up?" Asahina asked as she sat down on the chair beside Ayanokouji's bed.

'How should I answer that? What do I answer to that question? I mean, it's not really broken, so I don't really know how to answer..... I'll just say it hurts from time to time. Yeah, I'll go with that.' Ayanokouji thought.

"It's good, but it does hurt from time to time." I answered.

"Hmm~, I see, I see. Then, would you like me to help you get your mind off of it then?" Asahina asked while she closed the distance between her and Ayanokouji.

"Uhh, how?" Ayanokouji asked while leaning back a bit.

"With this..." Asahina said as she closed in on Ayanokouji's face attempting to kiss him.

*Knock-Knock Motherfuckers.*

A knock on the door was heard by both people in the room. Both of them looked in the direction of the door, Asahina looked annoyed and clicked her tongue, while Ayanokouji was just his usual self.

"Uhh, come in." Ayanokouji said once again in a loud enough voice so that the person on the other side could hear him. The door opened and revealed a girl once again, this time, it was a girl of average height, she was wearing a Nurses uniform as well, she had slightly average proportions, not that you needed to know, and she has purple eyes and black hair, which was tied into two buns on the lower parts of each side, she also had a beauty mark on the lower left part of her face.

[You thought it was Mako didn't you? Too bad, it isn't. Also, sorry for using side characters more than the main ones.]

"Good afternoon, I'm Minamikita Kozue, I'm, oh, uhh, Asahina-san, why are you here?" The nurse who had just arrived, Minamikata, asked.

"What do you mean, Kozue-chan? I was the one assigned to Kiyotaka-kun." Asahina said with a smile.

"No, I don't remember seeing your name on the schedule for the afternoon at the office." Minamikata replied with a smile as well. They stared at each other, there were sparks present, but they weren't visible, both of them were smiling, but their smiles didn't reach their eyes.

"Hehe, looks like I've been caught." Asahina said.

"Well, I guess that's it for me, I'll see you once I get assigned to you, Kiyotaka-kun. Enjoy your time with Kozue-chan." Asahina said before standing up and waving at Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji just nodded, then Asahina left.

"Good grief, Asahina-san always causes trouble and confusion." Minamikata said.

"Oh right. Hello there, Ayanokouji-kun, I'm Minamikata Kozue, your actual nurse for this hour." Minamikata introduced herself.

"I see, nice to meet you, Minamikata. Take a seat." Ayanokouji said.

"Oh, thanks, I'll take you up on that offer!" Minamikata said as she took a seat on the same seat where Asahina was seated earlier.

"So, Ayanokouji-kun, did Asahina-san kiss you earlier?" Minamikata asked out of nowhere.

"Huh? Where did that question come from?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Avoiding the question huh?" Minamikata muttered.

"What?" Ayanokouji asked.

"No no, it's nothing, forget I asked." Minamikata said while waving her hands.

".....Ok...?" Ayanokouji wasn't sure how to reply.

"Anyway, does anything hurt? Are you hungry? What do you feel?" Minamikata asked multiple questions at once.

"Uhh, I'm fine, nothing really hurts." Ayanokouji said.

"Hmm, I see, what about food then? Or a drink perhaps?" Minamikata asked.

"Hmm, no, I'm good, thank you for your concern." Ayanokouji said and Minamikata pouted.

'Why?! Come on, rely on your nurse! Be clingy or something!' Minamikata thought.

Seeing Minamikata pout, Ayanokouji started to think.

'Why is she pouting? Did I do something? Or say something? Or is it because I kept rejecting her offers... Yeah, it's probably that.' Ayanokouji thought before letting out a sigh.

"Hmm, I guess I would like something light to eat." Ayanokouji said.

"Eh? Really?" Minamikata asked with surprise.

"Yeah." Ayanokouji said.

"What would you like then?" Minamikata asked.

"Whatever you have is fine." Ayanokouji replied.

"Hmm, ok. Here what about Pocky?" Minamikata said and Ayanokouji just nodded.

[I know that people who have broken bones and stuff are supposed to avoid eating sweets, but let it be, it's for plot.]

"Here." Minamikata said before she closed the distance between the stick of Pocky and Ayanokouji's lips.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Hm? Feeding you, your arm is injured you know?" Minamikata said.

"yes, I'm aware, but why are you holding the pocky with your mouth?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Hm? Isn't this the normal way to feed pocky to people?" Minamikata asked.

'I don't know, is it? I mean, that man used to give me pocky, but he didn't do this... Wait no, don't imagine that. Ah no, too late.....' Ayanokouji thought.

"Anyway, just eat it, come on, me and Pocky-chan here are waiting." Minamikata said.

"Oh, I get it, are you perhaps embarrassed~? Hmm~?" Minamikata asked.

"No, it's just that- no, nevermind." Ayanokouji said before slowly closing in on the pocky, which was held by Minamikata's mouth.

"What are you two doing?!" 

What is the author doing ending it on a cliffhanger?!
________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well, this was kind of a weird and kinda boring one for me. So Hiyakasuderes are pretty much the ones who like to tease the one they like/or are interested in, tbh, this was a pretty challenging one, and the first parts of Minamikata weren't really the actions a Hiyakasudere would normally do (I think). Well, I don't know, you judge it, I mean, since I have never flirted with anyone, and I don't know shit about flirting, so writing shit about flirting is challenging. 

I know you guys wanted the Yandere shop but I'm currently stuck at like 800 words, and just in case you didn't know, I don't like publishing chapters that are under 1.1k words, it doesn't feel good for some reason. Anyway, this is the only update for the day. (Not sure, I may or may not put out a Mako-chan chapter. Depends.) Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading.

Oh, and I'm going to ask the same question from the one in my announcement. So since the (Not so) Short stories book got 100k reads, I was planning to do a special, but, nothing too ambitious, nothing too big, just like a 5k word chapter or maybe 10k, depends. Now, since you, my readers, are the ones who got it to 100k, I was thinking that you guys should be the ones to decide, so, please leave suggestions for what you want me to write. Maybe a crossover one-shot? Something cursed? Wholesome? Heartbreaking? Or something like Kurotaka but with different hair color, like white or something? Just give me your ideas.

And for those who said heartbreaking, please specify whose heart you want me to break :) Just in case we go down that way.

Also, those who simp for Mako, or something or those who came to love her, I'm saying this: I'm not going to do a 5k word for Mako, well, at least, not now since not a lot of people like her, and I want to be fair.

[Well, this was a long ass A/N lol.]

Anyway. That's all.

G'BYE!

[Imagine I suddenly said I hate Mako XD]

[No wait, I can't do that... That's illegal, and I have no reason to hate her.]

[Part of my brain is telling me to do Mako vs Hiyori for a 100k reads special XD]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.9K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
10.3K 443 8
Reaction to CoTE x Grimgar, and Alternate Universes, or even the Deleted Crossover before this. Just read it.
145K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
15.1K 495 11
"Kiyotaka no longer wanted to be a part of his class due to the hatred he received, so he sought a way to change classes." "This will be my first fan...