The Slytherin Common Room - D...

anordinarymuse द्वारा

"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Light... अधिक

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ.
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 6
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 7
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 10
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 11
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 14
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 15
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 16
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 17
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 18
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 19
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 20
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 21
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 22
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 23
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 24
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 25
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 26
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 27
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 28
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 29
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 30
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 31
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 32
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 33
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 34
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 35
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 36
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 37
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 38
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 39
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 40
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 41
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 42
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 43
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 44
✧✧✧
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 45
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 46
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 48
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 49
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 50
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 51
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 52
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 53
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 54
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 55
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 56
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 57
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 58
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 59
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 60
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 61
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 62
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 63
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 64
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 65
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 66
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 67
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 68
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 69
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 47

1.6K 71 796
anordinarymuse द्वारा

Sorry I'm evil. I know I said thursday but then I realized there's something that needed changing so now we're here.

Enjoy and pls don't forget to vote <3

Disclaimer: Very graphic self-harm; be aware. Let's all be on our best behavior.

**********

Draco Malfoy

Pansy is the one who pulls back, studying my eyes carefully. It was like a lightbulb went in her head, and she was suddenly alive. Her eyes weren't hollow anymore, something else took their place, but I can't figure out what.

Without Pansy's lips on mine, I feel alone and cold. I need more; I didn't need her. I just need more. I raise my arm to her jaw, grasping it lightly. Just the touch of her skin made me jump on the inside.

Compulsively, I lean forward and dip down for a second endeavor. The static stays, tingling my lips, but I almost liked it. It was almost electrifying, which I wish hadn't been the case, because if it hadn't, then I wouldn't have kept going.

Dipping down Pansy's collarbone, I lay deep purple marks all over his untainted skin. I pause for a moment as I slip my hand under her top, she doesn't say anything, and neither do I. Though, she looks away for a split second.

Unhooking her bra, I feel for her breasts, the ones that had gotten me tangled up in this mess in the first place. Without thinking, I put hard pressure on them, feeling her soft skin in my hands. Pansy moans with a bitten lip, the noise escaping her lips.

Fuck, that's hot.

And that's when I get completely hooked. With force, I push her against the bookshelves, her top becomes thrown off, and I eye her breasts like a child. Pansy must've felt the same way because her hands jangle with the buckle of my belt as I slip out of my shirt. She doesn't unbutton the buttons. Y/N would've unbuttoned the buttons.

Instead, she pulls down the zipper of my pants. The worse is I can feel my bulge hardening as she smacks her lips. Her soaking panties now discarded, she slips up onto me, wincing from the pain. My dick twitches at the sudden intensity of stimulation, and I can feel her wet heat as she situates herself on top of my dick. She must be as desperate me.

She moans again, louder; I don't cast a silencing spell or anything. I don't care enough. Nobody comes down here anyway. If I did get caught, I don't think anybody would be that angry either. 'Two teenage pureblood death eaters having a bit of a summer fling.'

As I thrust into Pansy she whimpers, her arms travel to my shoulders, her nails scratching deep into my back. I'm too aroused to stop now. I resume kneading her breasts and twisting her nipples. Her reaction to this is her legs rising, straddling tightly around my waist.

"Fuck," I grunt, pounding hard into her heat.

"Oh- oh- fucking- fuck-," Pansy reacts to the quickened paste with attractive curses left and right.

I lean against her body, it's sticky, and her breath is hot down my neck. She drops her head against the bookshelf, I can feel her short hair brush up against my shoulders. My arms spread out, up over her head, continuing to thrust at full force.

My eyes are closed and Pansy continues to swear and moan. I'm overtaken by something. It's not lust or love; I don't love Pansy, it's something else. Something strong but not strong enough to make me want to fall in love.

"Fuck I'm going to come- fuck-" Pansy moans, trying to move and get me deeper in her heat. "Oh- Draco- oh- oh fuck-"

I feel her walls tighten around my length, and I know she's going to come at any second now. I push her past with a couple more pounding thrusts. She drips down my length, and her thighs are coated with her flowing juices.

"Do you want me to help you finish?" She mumbles, almost unsure of the words slipping out of her lips.

I grunt, keeping my eyes closed. Pansy slips off of my dick and kneels down. I jerk when she starts to lick my length, which ensues pleasure instantly as if she knows me well enough to know my needs. She probably does after playing around for so long when we were younger.

She starts to suck, her head bobbing back and forth. It feels good. I mean, she is good. I couldn't care less about anything anymore. This was enough to get me out of my head. I thrust wanting, needing, to feel more.

I can tell I'm going to come at any given moment now. My back arches and my head has dropped. The final push comes through once Pansy chokes. That was what I needed. I don't pull out, and she doesn't refuse.

She stands up, wiping her lips and brushing her hair away from her sticky skin. She looks different now. It did make sense that she had grown. I hadn't seen her bare in a very long time, and she did look good. She can't compare to Y/N though, she's stunning.

Y/N.

Fuck, Y/N.

We both realize what had really just happened at about the same time. Standing still, Pansy still looks good. I reach out to grab her waist, but she steps back. I expect her to hit me or slap me, but she doesn't. She just grabs her things and changes back into her clothes. She leaves the room, closing the door gently behind her. Before closing the door, though, she gives me a nervous glance.

It makes me feel guilty.

I should be.

Pansy Parkinson

Once the door of the study closes behind me, I make a run for it. Stumbling over my own feet as i lean against the wall for support. My legs were sore and burning, and I really needed to sit down but I couldn't. I don't care how long it takes for me to get to that bedroom. I just need to get there.

Fuck.

FUCK.

Pansy Parkinson, you have really done it now.

You're a horrible friend.

You just fucked your best friend's boyfriend.

You're so fucking-

Just fucking kill yourself.

Just do it, Pansy.

Nobody fucking cares about you.

Your parents don't.

Draco doesn't. He's just horny as fuck, and you

happened to be there.

Adrian doesn't.

Y/N definitely doesn't.

You're the fucking worst.

Kill yourself, Pansy.

Do it.

Just fucking do it.

Scrambling, I fumble through everything in my room until I find what I'm looking for. Throwing clothes, books, and bags behind me. I look through my old school bag and feel it instantly. Feeling for the wooden handle at the bottom of the fabric. I whirl it out with force aiming the blade outwards, so I don't shoot out at me.

Why are you afraid, Pansy?

You shouldn't be.

This is the best way.

For everyone.

Do it.

Kill yourself.

Now, Pansy.

When I look down, the blade looks sharper than I remembered. Do it. My hand shakes as I draw the blade closer and closer to my neck. I wince when the blade touches my skin, dragging deep below my jaw. I don't really know how to kill myself, but maybe if I pierce it deep enough, enough blood will spill out, and I'll die.

I run to the bathroom, not wanting to drip the evidence on the carpet. I look in the mirror, and it's cracked, but I'm too distracted to pay attention. I can see the gash I've made, right below my jaw on my neck. It's deep, and the oozing red blood is thick and drips down my neck. Tears pool in my eyes and slip down my cheeks. I wish I didn't have to cry. The wet tears mix in with the blood, stinging, and the pain is unbearable. As much as I don't want to admit it, it hurts. It really really hurts.

A shaky breath leads me to draw the blade on the other side of my neck. The first gash isn't going to be deep enough to die. The blade pinches when it meets my skin, the blade is now bloody, and the blood drips onto my hand too. It drips and drips everywhere. The mirror too. Fuck knows how it got there. The counter, the tile, the sink, and me.

I feel light-headed, and the room gets blurry, dimming almost. Darkness closing in, fading, and getting closer to my straight viewing point. My head drops, and I can feel the blood drip drip drip.

"Pansy? We need you down here," a knock. It's Father he knocks, well now he does.

I don't respond. Even if I could; I wouldn't. Drip drip drip. I watch the sliding blood go down the sink drain disappearing.

I almost feel like laughing. Almost.

It'd hurt too much.

"Pansy, don't make me get your mother," Father knocks again, his voice stern.

My light-headedness leads to completely losing my surroundings. I lose my balance and collapse to a harsh landing. Is it working? My head hits a plush rug, but it's still a rough fall since underneath is black tile.

I close my eyes, there's no point in keeping them open since I'm blacking out. My body loses itself until I really can't feel anything. I know my arms and legs are flailed out, but it's too late to move.

I can hear a door being forced open and clambering about in the other room, but the noise isn't clear, it's all fuzzy. The bathroom door, which I should've locked, opens. There's shouting and running, I can't hear it, but I can feel it, just tingling.

The last thing I hear is Draco's voice. I don't know what he said. I know it was him. He spoke quietly, not harshly as anybody else would've. I can feel myself closer to death than life, almost touching the barrier I'd go through.

Y/N Y/L/N

"Mother, father, I'll be at Bill and Fleur's for dinner. Have a date night or something," you grin to your mother, who rolls her eyes jokingly. The cottage life had gotten better. You decorated after seeing Bill and Fleur's house, using your father's favorite flowers. That brought him up a bit.

After Fleur had learned about your birthday, she and Bill invited you to their home for dinner. A late birthday celebration, so you had to accept. They had come over for dinner a couple of times as well. It was always fun.

You prod through the forest, jumping over large fallen tree trunks to get to their house faster. Once you passed the forest, you could see their cottage in the near distance. You run-up to it, knocking on the door.

"Y/N, come in," Fleur smiles. She looks beautiful as always. She motions you to follow her.

"Y/N!" Bill greets you. He's at the stove cooking something that smelled delicious.

"Do you mind setting the table? I'll get us drinks from the outside fridge."

"I don't mind at all-" Fleur hadn't waited for you to finish, closing the door as you spoke.

"Oh, and what would you like to drink?" Fleur asks, popping her head back in.

"I'll have whatever you have."

Fleur holds a mischievous look, glancing at you and Bill before disappearing once again.

"So uh- where is the silverware?" You ask, looking around the tiny kitchen. No, not tiny, just tight.

"Over in that drawer," Bill looks over his shoulder and points underneath one of the counters by the window.

"Thanks," you hop over and pick out enough spoons, knives, and forks for the three of you and lay it out on their table.

After setting the table, you lean on the counter, watching Bill cook. He was extremely attractive, just like Fleur, and when they stood together, they looked invincible. Sometimes it made you wonder what you and Draco looked like together. You didn't think it very often, but it did come to mind every now and then. Just a loose train of thought.

"I hope your parents won't mind," Fleur giggles in her thick French accent.

"Don't worry, Fleur. Your secrets are safe with me," you take one of the cans from her hand and watch what she does, popping open the tab.

You take a sip. It's alcohol, a liquor of some sorts, you knew that. But it was strong, stronger than most of what you've had. It wasn't like fire whiskey where it burned, but it had a certain sensation when it slipped down your throat.

Fleur hands Bill his drink, and they give each other a fast, passionate kiss. You look away and walk to the table, secretly insanely jealous of their endeavors wishing Draco was around.

Fleur plates the plates. From where you sit at the table, it looks like creamy pasta. You look down when she sets it on the table, and you were right.

"I hope this is ok. It's not as fancy as what you're used to," Bill says quickly while taking a sip of his drink. His drink was different from yours and Fleur's, but it was also in a can.

"No, this looks really good. I love pasta," you beam, picking up your fork and swirling it around in the long thin noodles. You take a small bite, and it warms you up instantly. The creamy and buttery sauce helps you relax, with the help of whatever was in that can of yours.

Dinner went by slowly, but the good kind of slow where you didn't want it to end. Light conversation of jobs, school, and summer pass by. Bill's really funny and kept making silly jokes that both you and Fleur died together laughing about. After a generous second helping of pasta, which made Bill really happy since he didn't think you'd like it, there was cake.

"You didn't need to get a cake," you grin, biting your bottom lip trying to mask your contentment.

"We told you this was going to be a birthday thing of course there'd be cake," Fleur smiles, placing seventeen white candles on the sage green icing. "We went with green since you're a Slytherin, and a little bird told us you like lemon cake the best."

At this, you raise your brow, wondering who the 'bird' had been. Bill answers your internal question for you. He mouths 'Fred,' and you nod in acknowledgment.

They sang for you, which made your cheeks flush bright red. You slice everybody a piece of cake. They wait for you to take the first bite. You were nervous the green icing would be strange, but it was vanilla just dyed.

"Another reason we invited you here Y/N-," Bill begins taking a bite of the cake. "Is because we wondering if you wanted to come to our wedding. It's on August first."

Your eyes grow wide at this. You didn't know they were getting married. You had seen Fleur's ring, but you never asked about proposals or engagements.

"And your whole family is invited, not just you," Fleur adds, slicing another piece of cake for you.

"I'd love to come. It sounds like so much fun," you grin, secretly extremely excited.

You were a bit nervous about reuniting with the Weasleys, but this wasn't about them. This was about your new friend Fleur, whom you've grown pretty close with because ever since you'd met you've hung out almost every day, and Bill of course.

Fleur claps with excitement with a huge smile. You think part of it's the alcohol.

"Do you have your dress?"

"I do, but no spoilers," Fleur beams, taking a bite of her cake while eyeing Bill.

Once dinner had ended with a flick of Bill's wand, the plates, silverware, cups, and all transport to the sink. You insist on helping the cleanup, but they persistently refuse.

"It's time you get home anyway. It's getting pretty dark."

"I can just apparate," you try again, not wanting to leave the mess for them to clean up.

"Just come to the wedding that's enough," Fleur insists, giving you a farewell hug and kiss on the cheek.

After a split second of contemplation, you agree with a nod, "Ok, count me in for sure for sure."

They help you out, waving goodbye and more cheek kisses and hugs for good measure. You step out of their cottage and wave a last wave before apparating home.

You still hadn't gotten used to apparating, making you feel extremely woozy and sick. Though, Fleur had helped you get the hang of it during the many times the two of you hung out.

You hop quietly to your room, slipping into your pajamas. After getting ready for bed, you look through your wardrobe, finding the perfect outfit for the wedding.

Tracey Davis

I stare at my trunks with a tilted head. I had already gone through all my clothes two times and hadn't found anything acceptable. Sighing, I put on sweats, grey sweatpants, and Terence's Slytherin quidditch hoodie.

Quietly, I head out of the guest bedroom, taking deep breaths and speaking words of internal reassurance as I walk up the stairs.

Upon entering the main level, out of nowhere pops out Clover, who runs up and jumps into my arms. Almost dropping her, I pick her up and spin her around.

"You're alive," she giggles as I set her back down.

"I am alive," I smile back at Clover, who beams so bright I swear she's actually shining. "Where's Terence?"

"He's in his room," she replies, grabbing my hand and pulling me in some direction. "Come one, let's play."

I bite my lip worried about her next reaction. I let go of her hand and bend down to her level, "I'll play later, I promise. But, right now, I need to speak to Terence. Is that ok?"

"Clover," a sudden voice calls sharply. Both Clover and I while around to see who needs her. It's her governess. Her governess motions Clover over to where she stands.

"Ok, we'll play later," Clover grins, running over to her governess, waving goodbye.

I turn around to try and find Terence's room, wandering the halls. I know where his room is, but I don't know how to get there. My best guess is that it's upstairs, so I hop up the grand staircase.

Once upstairs, I spot Terence's room at the very end of the hall. I walk, quietly, to his door, knocking gently on the white wooden entryway.

"Come in," Terence calls tiredly.

I open the door, and he sits in his desk chair, and his legs are propped up on the foot of his bed. At the sight of me, he perks up and moves his legs.

"Hi," I squeak, sitting down on his mattress at the foot of his bed.

I twist my rings, looking down at the ground, my stomach pits, unsure of what to say. Terence just watches me diligently, blinking at my quietness. I sit on his mattress in humiliation because I hadn't prepared anything, and I expected him to make the first move. I can feel my cheeks growing hot, and my heart begins to beat faster and faster.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," I muster up to courage to say, twisting my ring faster than ever.

Terence says nothing but stands up and lends out his hand. I take it, and he grabs my waist, gently pulling me in. His thumb trails my cheek, wiping under my eye. I hadn't even noticed I was crying. He cups my jaw, and I tilt my head, pushing my lips out to try and match his.

As soon as our lips connect, I raise my arms, intertwining my fingers in his soft hair. Terence's lips are warm and full and with our bodies so close together, I feel the temperature rising. Heating up on the inside and outside, my heart flutters like this is my first kiss.

Our lips break apart for a breath, and we both gaze into each other's eyes, "I've missed you. I've missed you so much." I mumble before reaching back up for Terence's comforting lips.

*****

"Are you all packed?" Luisa asks, staring in shock at my one trunk that sits next to the family's many trunks piled on top of each other.

"This is all I was able to get back from Hogwarts," I grumble, giving Terence a sarcastic glare.

"We'll get you more clothes in France, don't worry," Luisa cut in before Terence can snap back a reply.

The house-elf takes everybody's things putting I'm not too sure where. Terence moves away from his mother's side and stands beside me.

"Are you excited?" He asks, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah," my reply is short as I nervously watch as Clover and Luisa apparate.

"Don't be nervous, ready?"

I nod yes, and with a sudden flash of blinding white light, we end up a couple yards away from the gate of his home in France.

"Close enough," Terence jokes, swinging my arm as we enter the gate.

"Better than me," I smile before my face falls with shock at how large his house, rather a mansion, is.

It's bigger than his normal home. A pristine all-white manor towers over in front of me. A three-story mansion with a fountain in front.

"I know it looks big, but my grandparents live here too," Terence leads me in through the main entrance, huge white double doors with golden handles.

Marble flooring and two double grand staircases make me feel faint. My footsteps echo against the ground, and Terence's family members are nowhere to be seen. I follow Terence down the hall and up another set of stairs to a wide hall with huge open windows. The air is sweet, and I can hear the light breeze as it fills the house.

"This is our room," Terence opens a door to a huge four-post queen-sized bed with all white bedding, matching basically everything in this house.

"Our?" I ask, jumping onto the bed, bouncing, and then landing a couple inches deep into the mattress.

"Took some convincing, but I pulled it off," he grins, jumping next to me.

"What did the trick?" I stare at the huge room that only got bigger at my second glance.

"We're the only ones in this wing."

I choke on air at the words 'this wing.' I cough out my own oxygen, trying to grasp exactly how wealthy Terence's family is.

"Tracey, are you ok?" Terence lightly pats my back in an attempt to help me with my coughing.

I regain my senses and plop down on the bed, spreading out my arm and legs. I flip all my hair out so the strands lay flat in a half-circle above my head.

"So what's there to do in France?" I ask, uncertain of the itinerary.

"Follow me?"

Terence holds out his hand with a sly grin. I raise my brow as I take his hand and follow him out of the bedroom, running through the halls, both of us laughing contagiously as we roam around his palace.

**********

Uh.

Yup.

Please don't go.

Or forget to vote.

Bye now.

Thank you so much to the following people who either followed me or added my story to their list/library:

@malfoysflowers @fred-weasleys @ikweetnks91 @lejlaf07 @alexandramalfoy31 @Accioyoungvoldy @MaryDanielBadocdoc @DanniiLi

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4M 74.6K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
598K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
427K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
1.2K 50 15
Love shouldn't be torture, but it is for the one and only Y/n Malfoy. She is the first person in her family to have been sorted into Gryffindor, othe...