Annie x F!Reader (Book 1)

By MaxJerett

Y'all, I am in love with the Warhammer titan. And Annie. I mean who isn't? If you're not; come see me, imma c... More

What Is A Name?
Curiosity Killed The Cat
The Breakfast Club
Sibling Quarrel
Vent Buddy Applications Needed
My First Girlfriend
Ymir Being A Little Shit
Undetected, As Expexted
Selfish Motives
First Date?
What Did The Bag Do?
Chipping The Tree
Successful Allegiances
Asshats Crashin' My Party
Shipwrecked
Chewy!!
Plans Change
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Calm Before The Storm
Welcome To Hell
Paralysis Is No Joke!
Lap Dog Titan
Red Flare, Green Flare
Back From The Dead
To Wage A War
Pit Of Vipers
Pig Butcher
Greenthumb, Bitten Tongue
Titan-Sized Obsession With Titans
Long Awaited Moments
Honesty Is The Best Policy
Suicidal Maniac
SpringTrap
Crucial Crossroads
Tender Moments
Walk Of Shame
Three-Way Rumble
Handcuffs, No Key

It's Always The Perverts

1.3K 55 26
By MaxJerett

Y/n's POV

I coughed and sputtered as my food got forced from my throat. Jean patted my back, who was sitting to my right.

Y/n: I'm sorry, you what?! Do you, like, have brain damage?

Connie: I didn't exactly know any better, okay?! Trust me when I got home, my mom chewed me the hell out.

Jean: My mom would've cried about it for days on end. Damn wench.

I smacked him upside his head.

Y/n: The hell, Jean-boy? You know your mom loves you. I'd kill to have my mom, Y'know.

He smacked my hand away.

Jean: I told you to stop calling me that. And if you want a mom so bad, take mine.

Y/n: Cool. Thanks for the permission. I'll have her make me tons of shit. I like to eat. I'll also share it with Sasha here.

Her eyes lit up at that.

Sasha: You would!? I LOVE YOU SO. MUCH!

She tried to reach over the table to hug me but couldn't exactly reach.

Y/n: Sash, sit down. I'll hug you later.

She pouted but relented and sat down.

Marco: Hey, Y/n, you never told us what happened to your parents. I'm not saying you need to tell us, but...I'd like to know if that's okay with you.

I looked around, confused.

Y/n: I didn't? Huh...Well, my dad was part of the Garrison. I was actually supposed to be following in his footsteps, but that all got blown to shit once wall Maria fell. He was so afraid after that. Said he'd rather I learn to fight Titans and take them out one by one instead of waiting for them on the top of the walls. And my mother....she died of complications, I guess. I still don't know what killed her.

Jean: How'd your dad die?

Y/n: Isn't it obvious?

I chuckled darkly.

Y/n: He became some Titans meal. He was a wall Maria resident and was sent out on that useless land reclamation thing. I guess his placement in the Garrison meant nothing to the higher-ups.

Jean: But that doesn't make any sense! Follow in his footsteps! Join the Garrison! Anything but the scouts.

Y/n: You do you, and I'll do me.

And with that, I stood up and left to the barracks. It was relatively dark out by now, so I had to rely on the dim lamps lighting the way. It was actually a short walk back to the girls' barracks, and when I walked in, I was graced with something I could've gone my whole life without seeing.

Christa: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Y/n! We were just-!

Y/n: I'm just gonna head to the showers. Carry on.

I grabbed my shower bag that sat near my bedside, grabbed my pajamas that sat on top of my pillow, and beelined it for the bathroom.

Ymir: Awww, is Y/n aroused? I suppose I could let you in on this....for a price, of course. My dear Christa makes the sweetest of noises.

Y/n: NO FUCKING THAnks! I'm gonna go shower now. Have fun. Bye.

I slammed the door shut behind me. What the fuck? Now I couldn't shake the feeling that just because they got caught this time doesn't mean this is their first time doing it. I'm just glad they keep it to their own beds, in all honesty.

I walked into the shower I always prefer to use and turned the water on. The water was always lukewarm, so I never had to worry about adjusting or anything like that. I had what was maybe about 5 minutes of peace before I was disturbed.

Ymir: Well, well, well. Lookie here! You have quite the ass, Y/n.

I turned and covered my private bits.

Y/n: Ymir, GET OUT!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN HERE?!

I practically screeched at her. She was always a little shit, but this? This is a whole new level of fuckery.

Ymir: Oh, relax! We're both girls! The only difference is you have....well, Y'know...

Y/n: What. Do. You. Want?

Ymir: You said you'd show me. Oh, and by the way, Christa's here too.

As Ymir moved to the side to let me see Christa, my face flooded with heat, and I nearly passed out.

Y/n: I said I'd tell you the length, not show you, you freaking perv!

Ymir: Tick Tock! How long do you think it'll take for the other girls to get here? I'm sure you'd be okay with Mikasa seeing your lady rod.

I took one hand off my breasts and facepalmed.

Y/n: Don't call it that. And I don't...

Ymir: You'd totally let Mikasa get you off, wouldn't you?

Y/n: If you swear to never ever mention this, shut up, and both of you leave, I'll...I guess I could show you.

Ymir: Deal! Let's do this!

I looked over to Christa.

Christa: Ok...but you didn't answer the question about Mikasa.

Ymir: That's my girl, Christa!

I took my other hand off my dick in one sudden motion and let them get a good eyeful, as I covered my face with both hands.

Christa: Is that what they all look like? Or is yours just pretty because you're a girl?

My mind blanked out.

Y/n: 'PRETTY?!'

Ymir: Y'know, she's got a point. I'm not into guys for plenty of reasons. One of them is the ugliness of...well...that.

Christa: Where are you going with this, exactly?

Ymir: My point is...it is indeed...pretty.

She paused for a beat.

Ymir: Hey, can I-

Y/n: No!

My voice was muffled, but I know they heard me.

Ymir: C'mon, Y/n. You'd like it~

Y/n: I don't care. I said, look, not touch. Are you done now?

Christa: Thank you, Y/n. And, sorry, Ymir is such a pervert.

Y/n: Mm.

They left, and I faced the water to finish washing up. These two were such a good match for each other. Though I do think Christa's got a bit of a kinky side, and Ymir encourages it. Ymir is an asshole, and Christa balances her out and keeps her in check. Yin and Yang. I turned the water off and reached for my towel. I put my bra on but found that my other clothes were gone.

I stopped short of storming out of the washroom when I heard the clamor of the other girls returning from the mess hall.

Y/n: 'Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me!'

I decided that Ymir wasn't gonna get away with this. I thundered out of the washroom, brushing past other girls who were entering.

Y/n: Dammnit, Ymir! Could you give me back the rest of my clothes?!

Mikasa, Sasha, Mina, Christa, and Ymir looked at me with surprised looks on their faces, while Annie just looked at me. My hair was still dripping wet, and the towel around my waist hid none of my toned midriff. Thank the walls, I had a bra on.

Y/n: You think I give a shit that everyone else is here? Give me back my damned clothes, or we'll have a serious problem on our hands.

I could see that Ymir was trying not to laugh. I raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: Oh, so you think this is funny? How funny would it be if I dropped the towel and everyone has to suffer because you think you're some damn jokester?

Everyone looked to Ymir, silently begging for her to give my stuff back.

Ymir: You don't have the balls.

I laughed loud and hearty.

Y/n: Oh, my dear lesbian, but I do. Would you like to see them?

Mina: No!! Please. Ymir, give her clothes back!

Ymir: Aw, come on. I'd like to see it. And you still have yet to give me a length~

Y/n: How about you measure it yourself?

I flexed my fingers to drop the towel but was stopped as my boxers and shorts were thrown at my face by Annie.

Annie: There. You have your clothes. Now quit terrorizing everyone and put some clothes on.

I rolled my eyes and went to change. After I was done changing, I came back out and sprawled out on my bed.

Ymir: So-

Y/n: Seriously, Ymir. Fuck off!

Ymir: Aww, is someone mad that the ice bitch scolded them?

Y/n: How about you keep the volume down tonight?

Ymir's face blanched, and she stalked back to her own bed.

I just remembered what Ymir said about me and Mikasa.

Y/n: Hey, Mikasa? If I asked, would you-

Mikasa: Yes.

I sat up on my elbows.

Y/n: But I didn't even finish?

Mikasa: Does it matter? You've proved plenty of times that you're no pervert, even despite having a penis.

My face went red, and I hid under my blankets.

Y/n: Why so crass, Mika!

I heard light footsteps, and the blanket was lifted a bit so that I could see Mikasa peeking in at me.

Mikasa: Does it embarrass you?

I nodded.

Mikasa: Well then, what am I supposed to call-

Ymir: LADY ROD! Call it a lady rod!

Y/n: Damn you, you perverse delinquent! I told you not to call it that!

Annie: Could you all shut up? It's getting late, and if Shadis comes in here barking, we're all gonna get in trouble.

Y/n: Ohh my god! Pull the stick out of your ass, Annie! If Shadis came in here, Mikasa would literally kill him.

Ymir and Sasha started cackling fiercely.

Sasha: I didn't know you had a stick up your ass, Annie!

Annie gave me the strongest glare she could, with Mikasa sitting right next to me. Apparently, she doesn't fear death. Bold woman.

Annie: I don't, but Y/n's about to have my foot up hers if she doesn't shut up.

Mikasa: I'd like to see you try, bitch.

Y/n: Jokes on you, I'm into that shit.

She just rolled her eyes and turned her back to me as she laid down.

Y/n: Thanks for defending me, Mika.

She patted my head.

Mikasa: Always, Y/n.

She got up from my bed and made her way over to hers, laying down as well.

After that, we all pretty much settled down and went to bed. Well...everyone except for me, of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 161 6
a new person in Encanto??? aka the reader an dancer who grew up near the water but also someone who caught the eye of an once perfect person who did...
4.5K 109 12
just some oneshots of the two sillies :p Requests needed!! Wont do : smut 😽 (I will make things close to it but not..that)
3.5K 119 160
Sequel to "The Caseys: Family Life - Part 1" After a stint in Los Angeles, everybody agreed that their life was really meant to be in Hawaii; and tha...
675K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...