After Riverdale High

By bughead_4_ever

A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the... More

prologue
🔙🏡back to riverdale again🔙🏡
🚺🚹going home🚹🚺
✈️plane ride back✈️
⚠️riverdale⚠️
🏘welcome home🏘
👗getting ready👔
🍷the reunion🍸
💬talking💬
❔where did you go❔
🖕ethel🖕
❤️us❤️
📚teachers📚
🍟🍔pops🍔🍟
👶oh shit👶
😥jug...😥
🍳morning🥓
📱the plan📱
🔫don't hurt him🔫
😭she needs help😭
😔I miss her😔
💖home💖
😵oh no😵
👶baby👶
💐wedding dinner💐
∞FP+Alice∞
💍YES💍
👙pool day👙
👼🏻Hailey Kylie miller-jones👼🏻
🏡new home🏡
❄️prom❄️
☁️sleep☁️
🤬fight🤬
👼🏻baby time👼🏻
🤱🏼Juliet Alicia Jones🤱🏼
🏡coming home🏡
😮mum?😮
😴sleep😴
🌹date night🌹
🤱🏻Noah Jamie Andrews🤱🏻
👰🏼tying the knot🤵🏻
💍Wedding reception💍
🏝honeymoon🏝
✨2nd birthday at Disney✨
🤰🏼baby jones number 2🤰🏼
🐒daddy daughter day🐒
👧🏼Juliet👧🏼
♥️jughead♥️
😢The End😢
🎉SEQUAL!!!!🎉

😈escape😈

934 5 0
By bughead_4_ever

Jugheads pov

I went into the gym and it was really busy so I lost Betty in the crowd. I don't know why I had turned away when she was about to kiss me because I wanted to kiss her so much. I was looking around seeing all these familiar faces when I saw Ethel. she was walking up  to me trying to be sexy in her tight dress showing a lot more than needed for a high school reunion. I started to walk away trying to escape Ethel and I bumped into someone. it was reggie. "hey bro" reg said "how ya been" "oh hey reggie I've been good. what about you." " oh I am a football coach at a school in California  and I have a wife and she is actually pregnant so you pretty good." " wow. congrats man. ummm I gotta go. running from crazy Ethel" " wha- why are you running from Ethel mugs" "well long story short she suduced me on a plane and she is trying to do it again I think" reggie looked at me very confused and a bit concerned " uh umm ok well hide in the corridor or something." "thanks good ide- shit she's coming." I squatted and crawled away to the doors and escaped. I stood up and went over and sat on the bench. even thought I had only graduated a couple years ago the school looked way better from when I had attended. the floors where shiner, there where A LOT more thorphie in the trophy cabinet and it didn't have and there was a new extension to the school. oh and apprently the blue and gold still was a thing. I got up and went over to the blue and gold office. I opened the door and there computers and nice desks and the big cupboards where gone but it still had the all the memories of me and Betty. I walked around thinking of all the kisses, hugs and even sex we had had in here. I heard the door open and turned around and there was...

A/N sorry I haven't posted in like ages but I have been on holidays so I didn't have time. sorry for the cliff hanger but I will write the next part now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...
19.1K 194 61
It's been 7 years since graduation. Everyone is back in Riverdale. But the situation between the couples are not so good, especially Betty and Jughea...
8.9K 259 24
10 years after everyone split up and pursued their dreams they are brought back to Riverdale for Veronica and Reggies wedding. What will happen when...
65.6K 1.1K 81
It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two years after graduation they got married a...