Nothing's Over (IPY: Book 2)

By SolidInspirit0809

Myungsoo and Sun-ji made it as an idol under Woolim Entertainment. They have been lovers since high school u... More

Prologue
1. This isn't the END
2. Emptiness
3. Project with Krystal
4. Meeting Zea:5
5. We're in Trouble
6. The Breakup
7. Confession?
8. It's Really Over
9. Confusing
10. Let's Go Dream Team
11. Bad News
12. Funeral
Author's Note
13. Serious Talk
14. I Miss You
15. Escape from Reality
16. Heartaches
18. Art of Sacrifice
19. Art of Sacrifice (2)
20. Moving on? I don't think so
ATTENTION!
21. What now?
22. Back to Reality
23. Normal life
24. Positive
25. Decisions
TRAILER!!!!
26. Why?
27. This can't be!
28. Art of Forgiveness
29. I do
Special Chapter 1: Chaotic Wedding Day
Special Chapter 2: I'm Ready
Special Chapter: Happy Ever After
New Book
Announcement
!! New Story !!

17. Truth Untold

1.5K 65 6
By SolidInspirit0809

Myungsoo's POV

I immediately followed the man who took a picture of us. He run as fast as he can but he's no match with me. I confiscated the camera from him.

"From what printing company are you?" I asked but he remained silent. I scanned the camera and learned that it has a lot of pictures of Sun-ji and I together. The man took that opportunity and run away but before he could go far, I grabbed his shirt.

"Mianhe... I am just taking orders," he said, scared that I might hit him.

"Taking orders from whom?" I asked but he did not answer. "From whom?!!"

"SM's CEO," he blurted out.

What?! Why does he like to ruin my life?? What have I done so wrong to deserve this?!

Without any hesitation, I immediately drive to SM building all the way to his office. I threw the camera on his desk as soon as I came in.

"So now you're spying on me?! Still not contented on how you're ruining my life?!"

He stopped what he's doing and looked at me. "First things first, I really don't like how you entered my office and throw things on my desk. Second, what makes you think that what you're accusing is my doing. And third, why do you say that I'm ruining your life? In fact I'm giving you what everyone wanted. Fame!"

I raked my hair up with my hand from frustration. I slammed my hands on his desk and looked straight into his eyes. "Well first things first, you deserve to be treated that way. Second, the man who I got that camera says that you ordered him to do it. And third and most important thing... Our fame did not come from you! Our CEO worked hard and we, infinite, worked our asses off to attain where we are right now!"

He stood up, loose his eyeglasses and look straight at me. "I won't be spying on you if you know how to keep our deal. What if someone else saw you with Sun-ji? Worse, what if it is one of your fans?"

"What if I tell you that I don't want to do the deal anymore?" I said, looking at him the way he looks at me.

He chuckled in disbelief. He walk around his desk until he reached in front of me. "What if I tell you that if you do that, then Infinite have to say goodbye to your career?"

"You can't do that," I took one step forward like I'm challenging him.

"Oh yeah? What if I tell you I can?"

"Why are you doing this to me?! What have I done to you to deserve all this?!" I shouted which I know was heard even outside his office.

"Keep your voice down young man!" He said and sat back on his swivel chair.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm so fed up on living in fear. You can't threaten me anymore!" I said and is about to go but he grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

"You can't do this to me!"

I scoffed at what he said. "Are you hearing what you're saying? I should be the one telling you that. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"Infinite will go down if you won't do our deal! Want worse? I'll make sure that Sun-ji's solo will be a flop!" He threatened me again by using the members and Sun-ji. I slowly approached him like I'm confronting him.

"Have it your way! In the first place, we attained this success with our hard work and with the help of our CEO. We can survive without your help." I am about to go but he stopped me again and I was surprised at the next thing he said.

"Please Myungsoo.. Help me. I'm doing this for the sake of Krystal. Help me save her," he pleaded.

SM's CEO, pleading? And what is about Krystal? Why will he save her? "What are you talking about?"

"Krystal's condition is worsening and the only thing I can do for her is to give her what she wants. She likes you Myungsoo. She likes you ever since you were a trainee," he explained with his eyes pleading.

"Wait! I can't understand you. Krystal's condition is worsening? What is her condition? And she likes me?! That's impossible! We treat each other like brother and sister," I said, confused at the words he just said.

"For you maybe it is but Krystal feels completely different. He likes you Myungsoo." He raked his hair up and pinched the bridge of his nose. "She has a leukemia."

"What?!" My eyes shot wide open. That's impossible! She's so lively and happy whenever I see her. I didn't see any signs that she's sick.

"Is this another antic of yours to get a grip of me? I won't be fooled anymore! And why are you so concerned about her?"

"Believe me Myungsoo, it's not. I'm doing everything for her because until now, i feel guilty of what I've done."

I remained silent and let him continue talking. "I was behind the fire which nearly caused her death and her bestfriend, who is my daughter."

Is this the fire Krystal told me before? She never told me about her best friend. He continued when I didn't talk.

"I didn't mean to set the fire. It all happened so fast. I was so mad when I learned that my daughter has a boyfriend, she was so young at that time. I followed them at our cabin and my suspicion was right. I saw my daughter kissing a guy and Krystal was just there, sitting and letting that happen. She knows that I'm still not allowing my daughter to have a boyfriend! I've got so many things planned for her. For her career as an idol.

I got so mad that when I got inside the cabin, I started to throw things. My daughter was so shocked at my reaction and Krystal was trying to stop me. From too much anger, I didn't notice that I also threw the fire lamp shade (sorry, I forgot what's that called) which caused the fire.

The fire spread so fast that Krystal was the only one I saved. My daughter and her boyfriend was left inside and the only thing I did was to watch the spreading fire with fear." Tears starts to fall down his cheeks as he finished talking.

"Wait! From what I remember, Krystal told me that she doesn't remember anything about the fire. The only thing she remembered is that you saved her," I asked with so much confusion.

"The doctor said it's because her brain shuts that part of her memory from too much fear and depression. When she woke up, she completely forgot about the incident. She also forgot about her best friend which is my daughter and i feel so guilty about it."

Deafening silence....

So this is the reason why he's so focused on Krystal. The reason why he's so fond of her.

"Can you help me? Please Myungsoo..."

I remained standing still, not knowing what to do nor what to say. What should I do? I can't just abandon Sun-Ji just like that! But I can't also leave Krystal at this kind of situation.

"Give me time, daepyonim. This is too much for me to handle," I said and completely stormed out his office.

Sun-ji's POV

Tears starts to stream down my cheeks. I heard their conversation. I heard it all.

Myungsoo forgot his phone in my purse so I decided to follow him and give it back. I actually got confused why he went here in SM building.

So that's the reason why Myungsoo doesn't want to tell me the reason why our relationship is at this state because it involves me. He's doing his best for me to still have my career. For my career to be stable.

And now worse thing came and it involves his best friend in this industry, Krystal. What she told Myungsoo is true. She loves him. I can fight for my love against her but this situation is different. She's sick. I will be such an ahole if I'll confront her and tell her to stay away from Myungsoo knowing that she needs him especially in her condition.

What should I do? Why can't we have a simple relationship? Why do things have to turn out this way? All of this started to happen when we entered this industry.

When I heard Myungsoo's footsteps approaching the door, I immediately ran away with my eyes soaked with tears.

I don't want Myungsoo to have a hard time thinking what to do. He already done so much for me. I must do what I have to do.

============

Alright dear readers, first things first. I know that I promised all of you that I'll update another chapter last week but unfortunately I didn't. I really do apologize for that. My phone got lost, my laptop is broken and those are the two things where I update my stories. I hope you understand me guys.. TT

Second, I also apologize to SM stans out there. Sorry for making the CEO of sm the antagonist of this story.

Third, I don't know when to update again since I'm still in the process of buying a new phone. Mianhe dear readers. Please bear with me.

Thanks for always supporting my story and hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 126 31
What happens when the guy you thought you knew turns out to be a famous superstar? Finding interesting places and taking pictures. These were the tw...
38.9K 1.4K 30
[Myungsoo&Jiyeon Fanfiction....] I'm 18 years old normal girl. I have a very difficult life which I hate the most. It's because my parents fought alm...
7.9K 165 20
Hi there, I am back with my Second book. Rank#55 on Myungsoo (May 15,18) Rank#98 on Myungsoo tag. (May 12, 2018) Rank#14 on Myungsoo Tag (Jan.9,2019...
1.9K 60 7
KPOP FANFICTION Kim Myungsoo, who goes by his stage name L, has been widely known as a successful actor and singer. Due to his handsome looks, thing...