𝓟𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭...

By AprilSummerTiangco5

ᴅ ɪ ꜱ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴜ ᴇ ᴅ 𝒀/𝑵 𝑳/𝑵 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝑴/𝑵 𝑳... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(edited)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(edited)
Not a chapter
Chapter 15(edited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (edited)
Chapter 18
A/N
Another A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
A/N

Chapter 43

636 13 1
By AprilSummerTiangco5

You all know who the Team Drama Queens is. I just decided to put Team Drama Queens instead of them...

Author POV

It is another day in Alola and you were walking with Ash alongside you and Ash's newly evolve Lycanroc.

Ash: So what do you say we try our new Rock-type Z move?

You: That's a good idea, Ash. I want to try it always with Roxy, right?

'Lycanroc!'(Of course!)

Rotom: I would like to see that too.

'Pikachu!'(Me too!)

Mallow: Alola Ash! Alola Y/N!

You all turn to see Mallow coming up to you and Ash.

Ash: Mallow, Alola!

You: Alola to you too, Mallow.

You two said while waving at Mallow.

Rotom: Alola!

Then you three heard a flapping sound and turn around to see Kiawe on top of Charizard.

Ash/You: Alola Kiawe.

Mallow: Alola!

Kiawe: Alola, you're early today.

Ash: Eheheheh, since Olivia gave me a Rockium Z, I wanna try it out right away.

You: Me too.

You said in agreement.

Kiawe: Well then, let's get to it.

He said when something hovers Pikachu and Mew whose floating beside Pikachu without you four noticing.

'Pika?/Mew?'(Huh?)

Ash: Huh? Pikachu!

You: Mew no!

You said as the two transparent balls with a fan fly up to the one and only Team Drama Queens.

Meowth: Yes, a total success

Jessie: Like taking candy from a twerp.

James: watching the Alolan Sunrise brighten up our morning.

Ash/You: Team Rocket!

You said as Pikachu tries to zap out of the ball but it didn't work.

Team Rocket: It's no use!

Ash: Alright, I'll test out my Z move here! Lycanroc!

You: You too Roxy, just in case if Lycanroc needs backup.

Both Lycanroc steps in front of you and Ash but it looks different to Team Rocket.

Jessie: Excuse me, a Lycandrek?

Meowth: It's Lycanroc.

Meowth corrected what Jessie said as James kneel and grab his book.

James: Wait, It's different.

James looks through his book and tries to find the new Lycanroc but there is none except the two forms of Lycanroc.

James: There see. It illustrates the preference guide profit.

Meowth: To tell.

Jessie takes a closer look at the difference between the Lycanrocs in the book and the Lycanrocs in front of them.

Jessie: If it's rarest finding twerps with a whole brain.

She then looks at you all, smirking and you could tell that there's greedy in her eyes as she continuously said.

Jessie: And we all know rare means money. Perfect timing, Mimikyu out we come!

She said as she throws the Pokeball and Mimikyu appeared.

 'Lycanroc'(It's you again!)

Ash's Lycanroc said as Mimikyu turns around to see Pikachu as a dark aura surround Mimikyu.

Jessie: What's with that attitude?

She asks getting mad.

James: You know that Pikachu is the only thing Mimikyu is afraid of.

Ash: Let's do it!

Team Rocket turns to Ash who is starting to use a Z move.

Ash: Now Lycanroc, 

He said as he crosses his arms while Lycanroc howls loudly.

Ash: Alright here we go!

He said as he moves like what Olivia did during the Grand Trial as the energy transfers to Lycanroc.

Ash: Continental Crush!!

Lycanroc jumps in the air and started to create a giant ball of rock. Team Rocket started to panic when a crack appeared in the giant ball which you notice and your eyes widened at that. The continental crush stops in mid-air and breaks apart instead. Lycanroc then goes back to its position where it stands and pants heavily.

Ash: huh? Lycanroc, what's the matter?!

James: The continental crush!

Meowth: more like the continental mush.

'Wobbuffet'

Jessie: Works for me!

She said as you growl so is Roxy and steps in front of Lycanroc.

You: let me try this time.

You said as your Rockium Z starts to glow making them panic once again.

You: Alright. We won't fail just like Ash's does if we want to defeat those drama queens, Roxy.

Roxy howls loudly and nods yes as you continue to speak while moving doing the Rockium Z move.

You: This is all the power we've got. Now! Use Continental crush!

Roxy howls loudly and jumps in the air creating a giant ball of rock and releasing it to Team Rocket making them more panic once again.

Jessie: Let's just hope it will do the same thing to the other Lycanroc, right?

She asks trying to calm herself and unluckily her hopes don't come true as the giant rock continuously goes straight to Team Rocket without a crack and hits it to them creating a giant smoke. Pikachu and Mew we're set free as Team Rocket flies out to the smoke and into the sky like the previous regions.

James: looks like your hope doesn't come true, Jessie. Great and it's been much too long since we invaded the spotlight.

He said while crossing his arms and legs while being flown up to the sky.

Meowth: Pesky Z moves are a twip tailors twike

Jessie: How do you prepare on how to fight without a flight?

She asks while looking at them.

'Wobbuffet!'

It said as they were still flying in mid-air when Jessie realize something.

Jessie: Hold up, where's Bewear?

She asks while looking down.

Jessie: Bad timing.

This made James panic and said.

James: Or perhaps it ran out of food!

Meowth: And I'm hungry!

He said as they all then speak in unison.

Team Rocket: Save us some food!

With that, they were separate from falling. Jessie screamed as she is bounced with something along with Mimikyu and lands on a bush. Jessie looks up confused and got up as her eyes widened to see a giant Pikachu. She laughs and said.

Jessie: Pikachu?!

Jessie looks closely and said.

Jessie: Is that Mega Evolution?

She then pokes giant Pikachu's arm and said.

Jessie: It's a fake. Am I in a shopping mall?

She asks as she looks around.

Jessie: Um Meowth? James? Where are you? Wobbuffet? Mimikyu

She asks when a rustling around was heard and Mimikyu appears.

Jessie: There you are. Thank goodness you're okay. 

She squeaks when she notice a rip on Mimikyu's neck and a dark aura comes out of its rag.

Jessie: What's wrong with me?!

She asks herself as she watches Mimikyu in horror then remembers something.

Meowth: Mimikyu's inside there. They are too terrifying the world to visit too you know. And it happens if you take off Mimikyu's rag. Say goodbye to whatever you got best.

Jessie: I know that's what Meowth told us.

She said then looks at Mimikyu who is tilting its head on the right side more and more dark aura comes out.

Jessie: that's a creepy secret coming out of the bag. Somehow, Mimikyu, return. You can't get in trouble back in the ball.

She said as she returns Mimikyu onto its Pokeball but it didn't return and it rips more. Jessie tried once again but failed.

Jessie: Well come on in already! I can't go find anyone with you hanging around.

She said as Shadow claw appeared under Mimikyu and tried to fix the head so no dark aura would come out from Mimikyu's ripped neck.

Jessie: This is just great.

She said looking bored and then an idea popped out of her mind and points somewhere.

Jessie: Look at that! Alola Malasadas stand.

She said while pointing at the stand.

Jessie: I'll come and get one for you right away.

Meanwhile...

You are inside the Pokemon school as you were wondering something.

Ash: Hey Y/N, is there something wrong?

You: huh? Oh no nothing, it's just that. I don't know how yours didn't work and mine is working.

You said shrugging as Ash nods in understanding.

Ash: Don't worry. I'll just train since it might be weak or something.

You just hummed and look at the view with Mew poking your arm continuously but you don't mind. You then grab your notebook and start writing.

Ash: Oh right I forgot.

You: Hm?

You ask as you look up at Ash.

Ash: Hey Y/N, can you help me practice the Z move like a battle?

You: Sure.

Ash: Great come on!

He said as he grabs your arm and walks outside the classroom with both Lycanroc, Mew, Pikachu, and Greninja following behind you two. Once you two we're outside, Lycanroc steps in front of Ash and grabs one of your Pokeball.

You: Sorry Roxy, you still need to rest, alright?

Roxy nods and steps beside you as you grab your Pokeball and Tsareena come out.

You: You may have the first move, Ash.

Ash: Alright, Lycanroc use Rock Throw!

Lycanroc howls and jumps in the air and uses Rock Throw to Tsareena who slaps them with her hard sepal.

You: Use Leaf storm!

Tsareena then releases Leaf Storm towards Lycanroc.

Ash: Lycanroc, dodge it.

Lycanroc did missing the Leaf Storm.

Ash: Now use Accelerock!

You: Tsareena, jump onto Lycanroc's back and use Stomp!

As Lycanroc charges Tsareena with Accelerock, Tsareena jumps onto Lycanroc's back and stomp it three times ending up lying on the ground.

Ash: Lycanroc, are you okay?

Lycanroc howls and quickly went back to its Position.

You: Use Low sweep into high jump kick and continue to incase Lycanroc dodge it.

Ash: Jump out of the way.

Tsareena continues to use Low sweep and High jump kick as Lycanroc dodge them.

Ash's thoughts: Oh man. Tsareena sure is strong. But I have to think fast.

Then an Idea pop into his mind and said.

Ash: Lycanroc use Accelerock!

Lycanroc dodges one last time before he charges Tsareena with Accelerock making Tsareena groan in pain.

Ash: Now's our chance!

Ash crosses his arms as the Rockium Z crystal starts to glow. He performs the Z pose for the Rockium Z and the energy is passed to Lycanroc.

Ash: Alright Lycanroc, this is all the power we got, Continental crush!

Lycanroc howls as it jumps up in the air and forms a giant rock. As Lycanroc was about to launch the move to Tsareena, it breaks again and fails.

Ash: Oh man, another fail?

He said sadly as you sigh and motioned for Tsareena to come beside you which she did and you just sat there while patting both of them.

Lana: Don't worry Ash and Lycanroc.

Mallow: I have faith that you guys will perfect this move.

Ash: Thanks, guys.

Kiawe: I can't stop thinking why you guys are having trouble with this.

You: Me either. I mean mines work though.

You said as you look at Roxy who sweats nervously.

Rotom: They're sure doing the poses right.

Lillie: I've read that the trust between trainer and Pokemon is especially important with Z moves.

You got up and decided to return Tsareena to her Pokeball.

You: I think there's a reason behind this.

Ash: I would like to know if there's anything else wrong. Don't worry Lycanroc, this isn't on you.

Kukui: You know, I believe the move is not working because of Lycanroc, Ash.

Ash: huh, what do you mean by that, can you please explain? Lycanroc is trying its very best.

He said wanting to hear the reason.

Kukui: Yes, but keep in mind all that happened with Lycanroc. The power it has now is way different from when it was a Rockruff. So because of this, Lycanroc doesn't have the experience yet to control that power.

Lillie: So by trying too hard, the power that Lycanroc has is disrupted?

Kukui: That's exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe starting from scratch with some Rock-type moves will help so you can make Lycanroc's power your own.

Ash: Hmm, alright then, we'll give it a try!

Mallow: We'll help you out!

Kiawe: You can count on me to help you train!

Sophocles; Me too!

Kukui: Then I declare that today's class will be everyone practicing moves.

Ash: Wow, really?!

Kukui: I can tell you're really itching to get this started.

Ash: Hehe, alright Lycanroc, let's get down to some more training!

Meanwhile...

Jessie is sitting on the bench with her new outfit with Mimikyu who is wearing a paper bag of Malasada after it tries to get away from Jessie who wants to try some for Mimikyu so it's a shopping disaster.

Jessie: hmm, what is it going to take for you to like something?

She asks while thinking when something comes out of Mimikyu making her attention to it then sighs as her hat falls a little.

Jessie: I'm exhausted because of you. I'm going to get a Malasada to take a fashionable break from this nonsense.

She said as she tiredly walks out as Mimikyu got an irk mark on its head, clearly annoyed.

????: May I help you?

The cashier asks nicely.

Jessie: Two more Malasadas, please.

She said tiredly as she opens her wallet two reveal two coins making her freeze.

Jessie: I'm tapped out.

She turns to the cashier and said.

Jessie: Just one, please.

????: Of course, coming right up.

Meanwhile, Mimikyu is staring at the giant Pikachu balloon-like with pure anger as a dark aura started to surround it once again. Jessie came back in time and see Mimikyu was about to attack it.

Jessie: Hey cut it out!

She said dropping a paper bag with Malasada in it and holds onto Mimikyu. Then two kids are seeing a giant fake Pikachu.

????: Hey it's Pikachu!

The little girl said as she points at the display.

Jessie: Stop dang it!

She said while holding Mimikyu tightly who is struggling.

????: I want Pikachu!

The little girl said as the little boy agrees while banging onto the fake Pikachu. Mimikyu then holds the ripped Mimikyu with the shadow claw and looks at it. Jessie then stretches her hand in handle motion and said.

Jessie: I'll fix it if you want. Give it to me.

Mimikyu looks at Jessie's hand as Jessie is still speaking.

Jessie: I don't really get it. But if you looking like Pikachu being so much, then I'll do to help you as much as I can.

She said softly as Mimikyu then handles the ripped Mimikyu masked to Jessie as she drops the Malasadas. But what she didn't know is that three Murkrow were watching at the scene.

Meanwhile...

You are watching Ash battling Kiawe with his Lycanroc once again.

Ash: Alright, one more time! Lycanroc, Rock throw!

Lycanroc jumps in the air and uses Rock Throw towards Turtonator.

Kiawe: Turn around quick!

Turtonator turns around hitting at the shell instead. Lycanroc leaps back to its position panting heavily.

Ash: What's wrong, Lycanroc? What kind of be?

He asks when Lycanroc started to throw a tantrum.

'Pika Pika'(Calm down, Lycanroc)

Kukui laughs and said.

Kukui: There's no need to get all worked up

Ash: But we're really getting close.

He said confused as he looks at Kukui.

Lana: Popplio, use Aqua Jet!

She said as Popplio did to the water as Stenee is having a ride behind Popplio with a surfboard-like and a rope.

Mallow: Wow, Steenee, you're doing so well.

She cheered as she, Sophocles, and Lillie were watching.

Lillie: I would've taught you can do that using an Aqua Jet.

Sophocles; I call a trial of phenomination.

He said as Sophocles bounce happily when suddenly fell onto the water and let out a happy cry.

Back with Jessie...

She is almost sewed the Mimikyu's rag and raises it.

Jessie: All done! I think it looks great don't you think? That means yay for me!

She said smirking as she laughs then handle Mimikyu the sewn rag and said.

Jessie: Now don't rip it again. Alright, here is a Malasada I bought.

She said holding the paper bag with Malasada as Mimikyu jumps excitedly.

Jessie: Right now, there is only one-

But then the three Murkrows quickly fly up to her towards the one Malasada as Jessie turns around and flinch.

Jessie: Not this again!

She said as one of the Murkrows grab Mimikyu's rag.

Jessie: Not Mimikyu's suit!

She said angrily then turns to Mimikyu.

Jessie: What are you waiting for, come on, move it.

She said then she starts chasing the three Murkrows as Mimikyu stares at her then realize something and runs up to her. The three Murkrows fly up to the roof of one of the house/stalls and one starts eating the Malasada while one starts to rip the paper bag as for one...well let's just say the Murkrow is taunting Jessie who is climbing the tree for Mimikyu's rag, angry.

Jessie: That's not yours. Give me back my Malasadas and Mimikyu's rag. Give it back!

She said angrily as the tree she is climbing in was shaking while the three Murkrows continue to taunt her when she jumps off the tree to the roof and reaches for the Malasada.

Jessie: Almost! Not yours! Give it back!

She said as Mimikyu finally went up to Jessie and watches the commotion. Jessie finally had a Malasada as the Murkrow who had the Malasada earlier that day flies away.

Jessie: Yes!

She said then went to chase up a Murkrow who is holding Mimikyu's rag.

Jessie: And you! Give it back! Give it back! Give it back!

She said when she jumps in mid-air and grabs Mimikyu's rag and said.

Jessie: I got it!

Meanwhile...

Meowth and James were walking tiredly. Meowth says something jibberish while walking.

James: if we did lose it didn't help.

He then looks at his back and notices that Wobbuffet is gone.

James: Huh? Wait, where's Wobbuffet?

Meowth: It happens already?

James: Perhaps this is a long miracle.

He said, as his eyes close. It took a few hours until they found each other once again but Jessie's clothes she is wearing are ruined somehow from being chased by a bunch of Murkrow.

Meanwhile...

You: Ash, are you ready?

Ash: I'm ready, Y/N. I hope this time it works.

You nod and said.

You: instead of using Tsareena, I'm using...Decidueye!

You said as you throw the Pokeball in the air and Decidueye appears ready to fight.

You: Now we will go first. Decidueye, use brave bird!

Decidueye charges Lycanroc with Brave bird.

Ash: Lycanroc, dodge it and use Rock throw!

As Decidueye charges Lycanroc with brave bird, Lycanroc dodges it and jumps in the air and uses Rock Throw which Decidueye dodges before you could say dodge.

You: Decidueye, use shadow ball!

Decidueye charges up with Shadow ball and releases it towards Lycanroc.

Ash: Dodge it once again and use Accelerock!

Lycanroc did dodge and was about to use Accelerock until...

You: Decidueye jump on Lycanroc's back and use shadow ball!

Ash's eyes widened as Decidueye jumps on Lycanroc's back and charges up with Shadow ball.

Ash: Lycanroc shake Decidueye off as you can!

Lycanroc did but to no avail as Decidueye already hit Lycanroc with a shadow ball and jumps off Lycanroc's back and crosses its arms. Lycanroc stands up and shakes its head.

Ash: Are you okay.

Lycanroc howls and Ash nods in understanding.

Ash: Lycanroc use bite!

You: Decidueye, use brave bird!

Ash: Dodge it!

He said hearing what you said as Lycanroc luckily dodge and went to bite but Decidueye side step, missing the bite move.

Ash: Rock throw once again!

Lycanroc jumps in the air and uses Rock Throw towards Decidueye.

You: Solar beam!

Decidueye launch a Solar beam move and both moves collide creating a huge smoke. Once the smoke is cleared both of them were glaring at each other.

You: Well looks like it's time. After all, I wonder what my Decidium Z looks like, anyway.

You said as you switch your Waterium Z into Decidium Z and cross your arms as the Z crystal glows.

Ash: Well I guess we should also do it too.

Ash also crosses his arms as the Rockium Z crystal glows.

You: This is your first time to do this Decidueye, this is all we got. We can do this. We have our fighting spirit. Let's do this! Decidueye, Sinister Arrow raid, let's go!

Ash: Lycanroc, Continental Crush!

Arrows appeared out of nowhere as Lycanroc this time was successful. Decidueye flies towards Lycanroc with arrows followed behind it as Lycanroc unleashes the giant rock but Decidueye being quick already unleashes arrows towards Lycanroc with Sinister Arrow raid.

You: Decidueye, remember the trick?

Decidueye looks at you and nods and did the same thing back at Olivia's grand trial. The whole battlefield is filled with smoke. Once the smoke is cleared, broken vines are scattered around as Lycanroc panted heavily while Decidueye panted a little.

Ash: Woah, the Decidium Z is so cool!

He said as you smile and said.

You: Thanks. This is my first time using this since the day I found this back at Akala Island in the middle of treasure hunt.

You said scratching the back of your neck.

Timeskip...

The school ended and you decided to walk with Ash. As you, Ash, and others were about to leave, Team Drama Queen was once again appeared.

You: Wow. Since when you two come back? If I remember correctly, you all would hide like a coward. You all really like to get blasted off to the sky, huh?

This made Jessie mad and said.

Jessie: Team Rocket never stays down. We'll rise again many times as necessary to take you down. James, Meowth?

James: Don't worry, we'll support you from a distance.

Meowth: Yeah, give it you're all!

Jessie: Whatever, it's payback time!

Mallow: Like Ash and Y/N ever lose to you guys!

You and Ash both look at each other and nods and you released Decidueye once again.

Ash: Yeah, let's go out that training to good use, Lycanroc Rock throw!

You: Decidueye, use shadow ball!

Lycanroc jumps in the air and launches Rock Throw at Mimikyu and Mimikyu manages to dodge it. The same as Shadow Ball Decidueye released and backs up to Jessie.

Jessie: Alright Mimikyu, Wood Hammer!

Mimikyu uses Wood Hammer, but instead of hitting Lycanroc and Decidueye, it goes for Pikachu instead. But luckily, Mew went in front of Pikachu and uses Psychic making Mimikyu floats up in the air and throws back in front of Jessie.

Jessie: Mimikyu, what are you doing? You're battling the wrong opponent!

James: Can't be helped. Pikachu's always the first on Mimikyu's hit list.

Jessie goes over to Mimikyu and takes it away from Mimikyu.

Jessie: Enough of this, go back to your own battle!

'Pikachu!'(Now's your chance!)

You; Ash. I'll let you use the Z move. 

Kiawe: Yeah. Now's your chance!

All: Go, Ash!

You all said as Ash nods and said.

Ash: Right! Let's go, Lycanroc!

Ash crosses his arms as the Rockium Z crystal starts to glow and Lycanroc howls.

Jessie: Showing us that failed Z move again? Alright, let's take advantage of that.

She said taunting him as you smirk and said.

You: Are you sure about that?

Jessie: Huh?

Ash: This is our full power. Lycanroc, Continental crush!

Jessie: Uhh...

Lycanroc jumps in the air and forms a Continental crush on its paws. The move then strikes Team Rocket with full force as they blasted off again. This time, Bewear came and grabs them as it takes them back

'Lycan'(Hmph)

Rotom: Training all day was a great success.

Mallow: Alright, you guys did it!

She said running up to you and Ash along with others.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: For some reason, I like calling Team Rocket, Team Drama Queen. After all, they would make a grand intro back when Ash is in Kanto. I think? I don't know which region did they start doing a grand intro. Anyway, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 13.2K 140
Ash and you were friends from childhood and you both went on the journey together along with your Pikachus both of you were close and very protective...
22K 324 19
❤︎»𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒«❤︎ ☠︎︎Uɴᴅᴇʀ Eᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ☠︎︎ ✈︎ 𝐀 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 8...
61.3K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...