Burning love, (D.M)

By coIdhvrt

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... More

~π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—~
~π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•~
~π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŠπš›πš’~
~π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ~
~π™²πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒ~
~πšπšžπš—~
~π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš~
New characters
~π™Ίπš’πš—πš”~
~πšƒπš›πš’ πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—~
~π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘~
~πš‚πš•πšžπš~
~πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝙻 πš πš˜πš›πš~
~π™»πš’πšŠπš›~
~π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—~
~πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš~
~π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš~
~𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™Έπš— πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ~
~πšƒπš’πšŽπš πšžπš™~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›~
~π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš—πš~
~π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš•~
~πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ~
~π™°πšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš—~
New character
~π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ~
~ π™ΌπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπšŒπš˜πšπšŒπš‘~
~πš‚πšžπš‹πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ~
~πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›~
~π™Όπš˜πš–πšœ πšŠπš•πš›πš’πšπš‘πš~
~π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš & πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ~
A/N
~𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™΅πšžπšŒπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš πšπšŽπšŠπš› π™²πšŠπš•πš’πšœπšπšŠ~
~πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒~
~π™±πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ~
~π™²πšŠπšžπš•πšπš›πš˜πš— πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ~
~π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ~
~πš„πš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’ πšπš’πš›πš•~
~πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš›πš˜πš πš~
~𝙸 πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•~
~𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ~
~π™Ώπš˜πš˜πš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™ΌπšŠπš•πšπš˜πš’ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš˜πš›~
~π™Ύπš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒~
~π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš’~
~πš‚πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™Όπš›πšœ.π™²πš•πšŠπšžπšœ~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—~

6K 83 68
By coIdhvrt

the next few chapters will be emotional... they were for me at least. anyways enjoy angels<33

*Mature content(daddy kink..)
___________________

I woke up and kissed draco on the cheek. I went towards his lips and placed tiny pecks on them. "Mm," He lowly groaned. His eyes slowly opened as he cupped my face. He kissed back and sat up.

I sat on his lap. He pulled away. "Someone's feeling loving this morning." He chuckled. I innocently smiled at him while my hand was going near his v-line.

He flipped me over so he was on top of me. My arms were pinned above my head. "Not right now babe," He kissed me. "I have to set up for the halloween ball." He got off of me and changed out of his pants.

I whined into my pillow. "Why do you have to set up?" I got up and brushed my hair. "Can't someone else do it?" I complained.

"Who else would do it? Snape personally asked me, who am I to tell him no lizzie?" He fixed his hair. "We can do something when I get back, i'll just be a couple hours." He kissed my cheek and left.

I sighed and sat on the bed. I pulled out a cigarette from my bag and lit it up. It's the weekend and we've been so busy lately. I just wanted to spend the day with him.

I put on my shoes and went to the common room. "Hey Elizabeth," A random Slytherin said. I faced them. All the confidence they had disappeared. "Erm- I-i was just wondering if maybe," They paused and took a breath.

I stood there patiently waiting for them to finish their sentence. "If y-you'd want to go to the ball with me?" He fiddled with his fingers.

"Can't," I said. "I already have a date. But maybe she'd want to." I pointed towards another shy Slytherin in the corner. He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'm helping them set up the hall," Macy said taking the cigarette. "Want to come?" She gave it back. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess," I put out the cigarette and walked out with Macy. "What's your costume for this year?" Over the years we always had a group costume. But a lot of things happened. So it's changed, we're all going as something different.

"Uh, probably an angel. Because I am one," She said smiling. We laughed as we walked into the great hall.  "Okay, Liz you help with the balloons and i'm going to help with the food." I nodded my head.

I was blowing up pumpkin shaped balloons. "You're helping?" Draco asked while moving a chair. "Thank you, we needed the help." He dusted off his hands and leaned against the table I was at.

"Yeah, i'm blowing up these balloons," I held one up. "But something else can occupy my mouth." I smirked. I pulled him closer to me by his waistband.

He laughed nervously and backed away. "Not right now lizzie, ok?" He crossed his arms. "We're super busy with this and I really don't have time." He walked away.

I watched him as he left. I bit the inside of my cheek and went back to the balloons.
_

I had already blown up at least 70 balloons. "Liz!" Macy came towards me with a box. "These are the decorations that fawn said no on. Can you pleaseee take these back to room of requirement?" She widely smiled while waiting for my answer.

I nodded my head and took the box from her. "Thank you!" She hugged me tightly. She walked away and I added the left over balloons into the box. "Here's another box." Fawn said dryly as she handed it to me.

I fake smiled and took the box from her.

I grabbed both the boxes and was about to leave the table. "Hey," Blaise smiled. He moved in front of me blocking my way. "Can we talk?"

"Sure," I handed him a box. "Walk with me." I sighed.

"Stupid fawn. Just because she's the head of party planning does not mean she has to be rude!" I mumbled to myself.

"Uh elizabeth?" Blaise said nervously.

"What?!" I snapped. I turned around to face him.

"You said we'd talk," He placed the box on a random table in the room of requirement. "So, your hair looks nice." He placed his hands in his pockets.

I leaned against the table and placed a hand on my hip. "What do you need Blaise?" I asked impatiently. He stood there for a minute.

"Nothing, I just like your hair." He ran his fingers through my hair. "Ow!" I flinched when he accidentally pulled out a hair.

"Sorry," He wiggled his fingers. "Sticky fingers." He shrugged. "I have to go, but i'll see you at the ball?" His thumb pointed towards the door.

"Yeah, whatever." I said fixing my hair. He nodded and left the room.
___

"Liz, you in her-" She stopped talking when she noticed me. "Whoa," She widened her eyes. "You look l-like a fairy." She put her wand against her hip.

"Thanks," I giggled. I put my hair in a neat bun. "I hope I look like a fairy, considering that's my costume," I put rhinestones on the ends of my eyes. "I have so much glitter on my face I feel different."

We locked elbows and walked down the stairs. Nobody was in the common room so we left for the great hall.

"Whoa," Liam said holding our hands. "I like your dress liz, it's so smooth. And Macy, are you sure you meant to order the angel costume." He chuckled.

She lightly punched him. "Oh! There's Elijah, bye guys!" She smiled as she walked away. Liam and I shrugged.

"They're a thing now?" He fixed his teeth. He was a vampire this year. "Dunno, I would've never imagined," We sat down at a table. "Hey, what ever happened to damon? I haven't seen him in months." I asked while picking at my piece of cake.

"My parents transferred him again. Said Hogwarts won't help him pursue his life as an Auror." He said with his mouth full.

"Does he even want to be an auror?" I rested my chin against my palm. "Fuck no," He chuckled. "He wants to be a healer, but my parents don't care."

I nodded my head.

Where the fuck was Draco?

"Hey guys," Spencer sat down. He was dressed as a pirate.. i'm assuming. "E, I just saw Draco dancing with willow." He said casually.

He grabbed a cookie. I grabbed his wrist. "Let's dance." I stood up. "But my cookie." He whined. I rolled my eyes. "You can eat it when we get back." I gritted my teeth. His eyes widened and he nodded rapidly.

"Luna!" I stopped her. "Liam seems lonely and needs someone to hang out with, do you mind?" I smiled. She looked over at liam and waved. Liam blushed and waved back.

"Not at all." She said with a small smile.

I pulled Spencer onto the dance floor. "You look beautiful," He spun me around. I smiled in response. "Happy halloween E." He pulled me closer.

We danced for a bit until a random hufflepuff asked him to dance. I was going to sit at the table where Liam was but him and luna seemed to be into the conversation so I found a new one.

I sat down and played with the ruffles of my dress. "Hey," I looked up and rolled my eyes. "Sorry i'm late lizzie. I got you this." Draco smiled. It was a tiny flower. I roughly grabbed it from his hands. "I don't think it'll be as beautiful now." He chuckled.

"Why were you dancing with willow?" I crossed my arms. He was confused. "When? I was in my dorm getting ready."

"Right, and you chose a vampire. I thought we agreed you'd be my boy fairy." I placed my hands on my hips. "I think we both knew I'm not dressing up as a fairy." He chuckled.

He held out his hand. I sighed and placed my hand in his. "Let's dance princess." He pulled me into the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved us around.

"I got a surprise for you. When this is over." I smirked. He twirled me around. "Oh yeah? well I can't wait." He leaned down towards my neck and placed tiny kisses.

I pushed him away. "Not here." I laughed.
____

Draco went to get a last cookie before leaving. I waited for him on the steps. "Let's go." He said hastily.

We walked into his dorm and he immediately took off his clothes. "Come here," He pulled me in by my waist. "I've missed you all day Elizabeth." He mumbled while kissing me.

I pulled away. "What'd you call me?" I asked. He shrugged. "Elizabeth? Your name?" He chuckled and leaned back.

I tilted my head. "Uh huh? Dray, remember that day when we skinny dipped in the lake and it was freezing so we were so purple when we walked out?" I fake laughed.

"Yeah," He tried to kiss me again. "It was so funny, now come here." He got one kiss before I pulled away again.

"Liar! It wasn't cold and we weren't purple. You're not Draco." I crossed my arms. When I got no answer I scoffed and went to find the real draco.

I walked through the hallways.

"Fuck dray." I heard someone moan. I walked towards a broom closet. I gasped when I saw willow on top of him.

"Lizzie?" He asked. "But you were right- what the fuck!" He yelled as he pushed willow off of him. "Lizzie I swear, I thought it was you."

Willow got up from the ground and wiped the side of her mouth. "He tasted good," She sucked on her finger. "Astoria sends her love." She smirked.

"Hey willow," I said as she was walking away. She stopped and turned around. I smiled and punched her. She fell to the ground and held her nose. I kneeled down on one knee. "Next time i'll break more than your nose." I whispered.

I stood up. "Let's go dray." I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me. "I swear babe, I thought it was you!" He stood in front of me.

"Answer me!" He snapped. We stood in silence. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I believe you," I smiled. He let out a relieved sigh. "Now come on. I have a surprise for you." I smirked. His face showed excitement.
____

We walked into his dorm and I immediately went to the bathroom. I had a playboy bunny outfit for him. Once I put on the ears I walked outside.

"Whoa," He grinned. He gestured for me to walk over to him. "Hmm." He hummed. His hand flew straight to my ass.

"You like it?" I leaned towards him and bit his lip. His answer was a slap on the ass. "Bend over," He bit his lip. "Bend over my lap princess."

I slowly bent over his lap. I hid my face next to his thigh when I felt his hand slap against my butt. I whined when he slapped it 5 more times.

He pulled me up by my hair. "Get on the bed, slut." His voice was raspy. I crawled over to a spot on the bed. He kissed the top of my chest. "Your tits look so good in this," He smirked. He leaned down and nibbled on the soft skin.

He placed two fingers above my clit. "Say it. Tell me you want me." His eyes went dark. I stayed quiet. He grabbed my throat. "Say. It."

"I want you." I looked into his eyes. He immediately circled his fingers around my clothed clit. He moved the bottom of the outfit so he could spit on my slit.

"Mine." He entered two fingers. "All fucking mine." He added one more. He was moving them at a fast pace. I covered my mouth as I bucked my hips forward.

"Don't," He growled and ripped my hand away from my mouth. "You know better." He took out his fingers and held them in front of my mouth.

"Suck." He ordered. I slowly opened my mouth. He pushed his fingers towards the back of my throat making me gag. I felt tears at the brim of my eyes.

"Silly whore," He chuckled. "If you can't even take my fingers, then how can you take my dick?" He roughly grabbed my face.

"Hm? Tell me, tell me you're my good girl." He whispered. He tightened his grip on my face. "Tell me." He said impatiently.

"I-I'm your good girl draco," He was satisfied with my response. He went down to my pussy, and licked my slit. He blew on it and took off his pants.

"Give all of you." I said innocently. He wasted no time entering himself. I arched my back as he pounded into me relentlessly.

"You're such a slut for me," He slapped my breast. I moaned in response. He lightly slapped my face and grabbed my neck. "Pathetic." He groaned.

He flipped me over so my ass was facing him. He gave it a harsh slap before slamming back into me. He gripped my hips as he roughly pulled me back and forth.

"Can I cum?" I hid my head in the sheets. He mumbled a no. "Please, please daddy let me cum." I begged.

He chuckled darkly. "No," He said casually as he picked up his pace. I couldn't hold it anymore. I came all over his dick. My whole body shook as he continued with his fast pace.

"Stupid whore, coming without my permission." He slapped my ass. Hard. "Fuck!" I cried. He gave it four more slaps.

"No sex for you," He slapped it again.

"No baby please," I whined. "I'll be good." He pulled out only to slam back into me harder. "For a week princess."

He pulled out and stood in front of me. "Now do something good for once," I crawled over to him. He grabbed my face and made me take him all at once.

"Just like that." He groaned. He pushed my head further making me gag. Tears streamed down my face.

"Almost there slut." He threw his head back. With one final thrust he came in my mouth. I swallowed and stood up.

He grabbed my face. "Good girl." He smirked. He kissed me. "Come on, let's watch a movie." I smiled. We cuddled up.

"We just had sex, and you're not tired?" He kissed my forehead. I played with his fingers. "No, I can go for hours with you." I looked up at him. "Did you mean it? When you said we're not having sex for a week?"

He nodded his head. I pouted and focused on the movie. This is going to be a long week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
111K 4.2K 49
Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it up because normally it's told from the fe...
68.2K 1.6K 48
Old friends slowly became enemies after a girl got in their way. Years after that they developed the hidden feelings they were sharing and started to...
120K 2.8K 65
------------------------- Trigger warnings will be written in the beginning of the chapter! Few new characters will be added later on. ...