it ends with august

By lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... More

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

t h r e e

8.5K 228 63
By lilxnana

A man sees the world what he carries in his heart

The tension was loud after she left, Will stood up from the table his forehead bleeding from where she banged his head on the table.

Leaning back into the chair, I rested my hand on my chin already bored without her presence.

My anger fumed in my chest, one rule and he broke it today.

Don't ever touch her.

Yet alone, he put a gun to her head. I grabbed my glass gripping it tight ignore the stares at me.

I looked over at Hayes, my cousin who hid his grin as he took a sip of his drink.

"Did she just say, he should have pointed the gun at me?" Olivia, Estella's sister not by choice said in shock as the words hit her.

He should have pointed the gun at her then I wouldn't have this blinding rage in my eyes.

Hayes released a small laugh, I should shoot him. Then again if I shoot him papa and uncle Luca might kick my ass.

I look up at Knight's gaze, a pathetic stare on his face. I made this deal for two reasons, I despise the man, and his actions. You can tell a lot from someone's home.

Unlike my family's home, there are barely any pictures of his children, and the only ones are in the family room just for show. The way how Estella avoids her father's touch but leans into her mother and grey tells me there's so much more to the story.

I knew something was gonna happen today, it's was like how you knew it was gonna rain or how you knew something bad is gonna happen in the book.

I was practically fuming, and everyone at the table noticed. Since I laid eyes on her there has only ever been one rule. Don't touch her.

A feeling rushed through me, annoyed another man's hands were on her, only I can touch her yet along Threaten her. It's our game, it gave me a rush whenever I saw her, knowing I get to play this game.

Even though I have a different image of how I want this game to end.

I stood from my chair, bringing everyone's eyes back towards me. Walking over to Estella's mother. "Thank you for lunch."

My mother raised me with manners and full respect towards women, I have a sister, I don't like the idea of a man being disrespectful towards her.

"Your welcome, would you like Desert for your ride?" She asked, her tone was warm it reminded me of my mothers.

"Yes please." Hayes, answered I gave my men a stern look, letting them follow me as I walked out, I didn't bother to speak to anyone else, they don't deserve my respect.

Will kept his head down, already guessing what I'm going to do to him.

Knight walked up to me. I felt the urge to slit his throat but I held out, only because he's her father.

Then, I don't think she would care if I did.

I didn't wait for him to speak before I walked off, I didn't care to hear what he has to say. I was on a straight-line thought and Estella was at the end of it.

She lied to me today, I've seen the real her before. It was a glimpse but I enjoyed it. Before I'd met her, I hear about her before.

Knights little obedient daughter, when I met her I noticed how that little nickname was nothing but a facade.

I heard how pretty she was, how beautiful she could kill you and they would let you. Then I met her, fuck!

Talk about a fucking wet dream.

Her body is fucking gold, her hair was my fucking weakness. Her hair was curly and silky I say it straight a couple of times and I had to resist the urge to run my hands through it.

Her eyes are like honey, her skin is warm and tone. Everything about her made my cock twitch, everything but that fucking facade she puts on.

She was nice and heartwarming to everyone but me, and that pissed me off.  Unlike her sister, she spent her own money and had dreams and hopes. Her sister was a pain in my ass, just sitting at the table with her made me want to kill myself.

Getting in my car I head home, letting my men follow.

𑁍

I stepped out of my car as my valet took my key. Parking my car in my garage. The sun was still out, the heat felt like hell. I guess it's the devil giving me a test try for that hell will feel like.

We were in my private garage as I head up to the penthouse. I pressed the top floor and the doors closed. Once they open I step into my penthouse house. Removing my suit jacket placing it on the edge of my sofa.

I sighed deeply feeling his presence. "What the fuck do you want Hayes?" I walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle.

"I'm starting to think you have superpowers, because how the fuck did you know that it was me?"

"Because your entire presence has been annoying my soul since we were five," I grumbled, gulping the water before looking at him.

"Dude, words can hurt." I looked up to see him holding his chest. He's fucking stupid.

I walked over to the couch, sitting across from him. He held a file in his hand making me cock a brow.

"What do you have?" I question him, looking at my bloody knuckles. That lunch ended hours ago, and I gave Will the punishment he deserves, I should've killed him.

"More information on Knight." He handed me the file.

A rumbled leaves my chest, a reason I agree to a partnership with Knight is so I can take the pleasure of watching his entire legacy burn to the ground.

While I fuck and have his pride and joy in my bed.

"Sick bastard," I mumbled, looking at the file, children not even old enough to make a decision in their life forced into trafficking.

A grin takes my face thinking of all the ways I can make Knight hurt. One I will ruin his company, and the final blow would be having his daughter.

"So, did you kill him?" Hayes asked, I closed the file throwing it on the table meeting his gaze.

"I should have." My jaw clenched, thinking of will's gun on Estella's temple.

"Do you think this plan will go right?" He asked again, he's full of questions tonight.

"It better, I would hate that I had to go through so much trouble only for me not to win in the end," I responded curtly.

"We all know What you want in the end." Hayes narrowed his eyes at me. The corner of my lips lifted, as I leaned back looking at him.

"you know that's the first time I met her." He trailed off, I stood from my seat walking towards my room.

"You never mentioned how beautiful she is... I mean-"

"I advise you to watch your next words before you leave here with fewer teeth." I cut him off, some feeling diving deep in my stomach making me want to pick up my gun and shoot him.

"I was just joking man." He laughed it off, I held my glare at him.

"Joke, somewhere else." I walked towards my room.

"Y'know, without you even knowing you are wrapped around her finger." He smirked, I picked up my water bottle and threw it at his head making him scream like a bitch.

"Go to hell." He laughed as I walked away from him. Walking into my room.

My family is filled with fucking idiots.

Okay, this is just a small chapter to see what august thinks you know.

Um, tell me how you like it.
Till next time🙂

Spencer Reid's whore-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.8K 58
"Mercy is for the weak, so don't go expecting any." ~~~~~~~~~ Cecilia Saldaro has secrets, her father and 4 older brothers have secrets. But somewher...
128K 3.2K 33
He has it all, or so he thinks. He's satisfied with the walls he has built, and the name he has made for himself. She wants to find the kind of love...
109K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
61.2K 1K 38
What happens when the soft girl lands right in the hands of a Psychopathic demon. Athena Sanchez is your typical sweet girl. Pretty, hardworking, so...