only angel- harry potter

Від foreverwinterlover

Riley Madden is a student at Ilvermorny school of magic in America when she, along with all of the Ilvermorny... Більше

Introduction
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 50

414 15 3
Від foreverwinterlover

All of the houses and the staff at Hogwarts were summoned to the Great Hall late that night.

Hazel and Ginny gave Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Riley Gryffindor robes to wear so that they could join the students and blend in.

While they walked down the stairs with the other Gryffindors Riley kept her head down, so did Harry. 

Their hands were clasped together as they looked at each other for a split second. His hands grazed the pink flower ring he had given her.

Everyone had grim expressions on their faces as they walked down the steps.

The Ravenclaws stood beside the Gryffindors and Luna held the hand of a small girl who looked slightly defiant.

A Deatheater appeared next to her holding a cold smile and clapped a hand over her shoulder. His grip was tight making the girl whimper.

"Put a smile on, Miss Reynolds. Wouldn't want me to have to pay a visit to Daddy again, would you?" Amycus Carrow smirked as he pushed her away and eyed the Slytherins.

The young girl squeaked as she clung to Luna who stroked her hair comfortingly.

The Slytherins walked in rigid synchronization behind the Ravenclaws.

Riley turned back for a second and saw Blaise Zabini with his head down next to Millicent Bulstrode.

Blaise looked up and his eyes widened but he stayed silent.

Each house stood together as a group whispering as the Carrow siblings stood at the top of the hall, their eyes raked the crowd.

Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick stood next to them with their faces ashen and solemn.

Snape entered the room making everyone silent as he walked over to the front of the room and faced the students.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you here at this hour. It has come to my attention that earlier this evening... Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade," Snape said.

A murmured thrill consumed the hall as students chattered excitedly. 

Professor McGonagall's eyes glistened with curiosity and hope.

"I mention this in the hopes that truth will not be supplanted by rumor," Snape raised his hand to silence everyone. They complied immediately.

"For myself and a few select members of the staff, this comes as little surprise. We have, for some time, considered Mr. Potter'sreturn to Hogwarts to be not only possible but inevitable. Consequently, in the past several months and under my specific direction, exhaustive defensive strategies have been employed to defeat any attempt, Mr. Potter might make to breach these walls. But know this," Snape continued.

"Should anyone, student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter, that person will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Rest assured, as long as I am Headmaster at Hogwarts, Harry Potter will never again step foot in this castle," Snape finished.

The Slytherin side of the room erupted with applause and from the corner of her eye, Riley saw Theodore Nott. His curls were bouncing in the air as he hooted and jumped in the air. Daphne stood nearby and watched him with a wistful look on her face. Blaise was silent. Draco stood beside him. He looked gaunt and had gotten even skinnier since she saw him back at Malfoy Manor.

How could she ever have dated him? How could have Daphne even dated him? At least Daphne joined the right side. But that scumbag Theo is never gonna change she thought. 

Her body became tense which Harry noticed and he placed a kiss on her cheek.

Snape once again raised his hand up to silence the rowdy Slytherins.

"Now then. If anyone here has knowledge of Mr. Potter'smovements this evening... I invite them to step forward now," Snape said silkily.

The room was dead silent and Riley suddenly felt Harry's hand slip away. It was time.

The Gryffindors covered her up while she took off the Gryffindor robe and tied her long blonde hair into a high ponytail.

"I look better in green anyways," she mumbled as she dusted off her blue jeans.

Harry walked up to the center of the room. He gripped his wand tightly.

Everyone was shocked. Some people's faces bloomed with hope. Professor McGonagall's chin rose with disbelief.

"I think I can help you out with that," he said.

Riley walked up to him and pointed her wand at Snape. She smirked at Theo who looked like a goldfish with his mouth open.

"It would seem that, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster," Harry said as Hermione, Ron, and Hazel appeared behind him with their Gryffindor robes discarded and their wands drawn.

Others emerged behind them. Lupin. The Weasleys. Bill and Fleur. Luna. Dean and Ginny. Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"And I'm afraid it's rather extensive," Harry spoke.

The Carrows who were walking towards Harry faltered and looked at Snape who looked uncertain.

Harry's eyes narrowed with anger as he stared at the new Headmaster.

"How dare you stand where he stood," Harry spat as he pointed his wand at Snape.

"Tell them how it was that night. Tell then how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you...and killed him. Tell them!" Harry screamed.

Snape looked at Harry. His face remained a mask.

From behind him, McGonagall looked poised as she grabbed her wand. She no longer looked like a ghost.

Flitwick's hand flickered over his wand.

The air was tense as everyone looked at Snape for what he was going to do next.

Snape moved his hand to retrieve his wand which resulted in McGonagall stepping in front of Harry and pushing him and Riley back out of protection.

The students gasped.

"Yes, queen!" Riley cheered as McGonagall had the hint of a smile on her face.

McGonagall stepped forward with her wand out. A volcanic blast came out of her wand and was sent towards Snape.

Snape parried the spell barely. He was struggling against the strong spell McGonagall cast and sent it ricocheting across the room.

Inspired by McGonagall's actions, the rest of the staff except for the Carrows joined McGonagall and stood beside her.

Snape desperately parried the spells away as two of the beams of light hit the Carrow siblings knocking them out on the floor.

Snape swept his wand over his head in a circular pattern making all of the torches in the hall diminish to smoke pitching the hall into darkness.

The students screamed as a whooshing sound was heard from above them and something flew out of one of the window with a loud crash.

The torches burst back to life.

In the moonlight, a bat-like figure was shown.

"What is that?" Riley asked.

"Snape," Hazel muttered from behind her.

"Coward! COWARD! And he didn't even stay to fight!" McGonagall peered bitterly into the sky and then turned her head towards Harry.

"Mr. Potter, do you mind telling me what you're doing here, which, I trust you realize, is an act of complete and utter lunacy?" she breathed.

"I'm a Gryffindor," Harry smiled cheekily which made Riley just wanna grab his collar and kiss him right there.

"I thought it might have something to do with that," the professor rolled her eyes as she looked at the students which were bursting with excitement.

"All right! Settle down! Settle down!" McGonagall ordered the students who immediately complied.

"It appears that your Headmaster, to use the common phrase, has done a bunk," her lips quirked up into a smile as cheers rose from all of the houses except for Slytherin.

They all glowered at McGonagall except for Blaise and Daphne who stared at the floor.

Just then Harry winced and he pressed his fingers to his scar.

"Haz?" Riley mumbled as she cupped his face.

A slow rumbling filled the room and Harry took his fingers off of his scar which tingled.

"I'm alright," he reassured Riley.

Riley looked up and saw dark clouds formed in the enchanted ceiling. The torches along the walls trembled as a chill breeze filled the hall.

A scream pierced the air and Harry immediately pushed through the group to find a little girl cowering on the floor with her hands over her ears and her eyes clenched tightly.

Another person screamed which followed in more people screaming.

Harry looked around and saw that everyone had matching grimaces.

A voice rang in his head. Voldemort.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think this wise. But this is folly," Voldemort hissed.

Riley covered her ears.

"Get out of my fucking head!" she screamed in pain as Hazel held her with a similar expression. George appeared beside them and put his hand on Hazel's shoulder.

"You know I would love to kiss you right now but my head feels like it's burning," George told the brown-skinned girl who nodded understandably.

"Believe me I just wanna tackle you," Hazel said which made Riley bite back a laugh which hurt from the pain from her head.

"I wish you no harm. I have great respect for the students of Hogwarts. I was once one myself after all. I ask for but one thing and if granted no magical blood shall be spilled," Voldemort said softly.

"Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give Meharry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me HarryPotter and you will be rewarded," Voldemort finished as his whisper receded.

For a moment everything was silent until Pansy Parkinson jabbed a finger at Harry.

"Here we go," Riley rolled her eyes.

"But he's there! Potter's there! Someone grab him!" Pansy shrieked as Riley stepped in front of her boyfriend.

"Seriously, Pansy?" Riley scoffed.

The Gryffindors all lined up in front of Harry next to Riley. So did a large number of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. The only Slytherins that moved were Blaise and Daphne who stood beside Riley. She smiled at them as they gave her brave nods and smiles in return.

"Really you too, Millicent?" Riley crossed her arms.

"Look you are all being stupid. I love you Riley and it's really good to see you and all but I seriously don't wanna die. And I don't think anyone else here does," Millicent explained.

"Personally I'm here because I support the dark lord," a Slytherin stated.

"Same," another called.

Before Riley could respond, Filch burst through the hall.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!" he yelled as he stopped dead in his tracks. His cat, Mrs. Norris meowed loudly from beside him.

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" Professor McGonagall snapped.

"Oh, sorry," Filch turned away.

"Wait! As it turns out, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I'd like you to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the Hall," Professor McGonagall stated firmly as cheers arose.

"Er, exactly where is it I'd be leading them to?" Filch asked.

"The dungeons should do," Professor McGonagall smiled sinisterly as Filch motioned the Slytherins forward.

Pansy stamped her foot as the Slytherins were being led out of the hall.

Cheers rose again as McGonagall diverted her attention onto Harry again. She was at her full height and her jaw was set.

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" she asked.

"Time. As much as you can give me," Harry told her as Riley rushed next to him gripping his arm.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle," the older woman nodded.

"Is that possible?" Riley cocked her head to the side.

"We teachers are rather good at magic, Riley. We've even been known to turn out a worthwhile witch or wizard on occasion. I think it's time I ask a few of them to take their magic beyond the classroom. What do you think?" McGonagall's gaze drifted off towards Neville and Ginny who were conversing.

"Oh they're amazing you're right," Riley grinned.

"By the way, Potter...It's good to see you," Professor McGonagall smiled at Harry.

"You, too, Professor," Harry grinned back.

"What about me?" Riley pouted imitating Pansy's meltdown.

"Ah still arrogant as ever, Madden. I missed you as well, with your cute little American accent," the older man smiled.

"AW!" Riley squealed as she hugged McGonagall who embraced her back.

"Good luck," McGonagall nodded to them as she walked away.

"Riley, I want you to stay here and help them right now okay?" Harry put his hands on Riley's forearms.

"What? No, I'm coming with you!" Riley argued.

Harry shook his head.

"No! You're my boyfriend and I don't want you getting hurt-" the blonde was cut off by Harry's lips. She moaned in response as she put her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He breathed in her intoxicating scent. He loved this woman.

Their kiss was deep and intimate. Their lips were molded together. Riley's stomach erupted with butterflies. He still had that powerful effect on her.

After a few moments, they broke apart gasping for air.

"Please?" Harry panted.

"Fine, Haz," Riley offered him a small smile.

"I love you, you know?" the boy who lived said.

"I love you too, my angel," the American cupped his face and kissed him one more time and then hugged him.

"Promise to meet me after this," Harry stepped back.

"You know it," Riley answered.

.... 

That was chapter 50! The battle is coming dun dun dun. And so is the end of this book ahhh. I've worked so hard on this it's insane. Thank you so much for all of your support and voting. It means a lot to me. I hope you all have a fantastic day.

xx Asiya

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

402 23 18
Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa, Hiccup, Merida and Jack find themselves accepted into Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry, it's time for the triwizard...
1M 25.8K 33
Skylar Smith is your typical 15-year-old witch. She attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with her best friends, the famous Golden Trio...
1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
652K 14.4K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...