𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

"You know what I think, Miss Moore?" He moved closer, the scent of Peppermint, musk and a hint of cigarette... More

✨Introduction✨
Book Dedication
Apologies
Daddy Malfoy
Midnight Taunt
Unforgiving Showers
Thanksgivings
And Dont Flirt With Him
Obey
Tea, Darling?
Make Me
Petrificus Totalus
On The Table
Surprise
Ok...Spill
Doctor, Doctor
Use Me
A/N
My Favourite Ravenclaw
Golden Girl
Out Of Order
No Control
Empty Blankets
Keep It A Secret
Step Mummy
Scrubs
Lingerie
Haunted Memories
Ink Scars
Good Girl
Dont Lie
Beaming With Joy
Wide Blue
Out Of All People
Extended Stays
A/N
Crystal Vase
Lit Cigar
Its Mr Malfoy
Hot Water
Madam Puddifoots
Consulting The Folks
Tightened Belt
Magic Minister
Bye Baby
I Love You Moments
Hear Me Now
Forever Yours
!!
R U OK?

Happy Birthday

18.4K 520 984
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Moore

"What is it?" Kehlani asked as I shrugged and tore open the letter, Kehlani looking over my shoulder and reading it as I did.

My Sweet Anna

I know you were to visit tomorrow and im sorry but I must go away for work once more.

Mr Thomas is working me to death and I  normally would say no but we need the money. I'm very sorry, honey.

Just know I love you and I hope you enjoy your day.

Love mother xx

"She's alway fucking working" I roll my eyes and tear up the letter, throwing it into the trash beside me. I love my mother, very, very much but I feel like I never see her anymore.

I miss her.

"She means well. She can't help it" Kehlani comforted me as I smiled.

"I'm tired as fuck- I'm going to bed. Night guys" I smiled and stood up as they all said their good nights back.

"Rise and fucking shine you bad bitch!" Kehlani shouted as she tore open the curtains, letting a piercing light into the dorm as she jumped onto my bed.

"Lani" I groaned as I tossed and turned in my bed, having been woken up from my dream about Draco-

"Get. Up" She patted my bum as I groaned again and finally sat up, giving her a glare "Don't look at me like that. You knew damn well that I was gonna wake you up like this"

"I thought birthdays were supposed to be about what I want, I want to sleep in" I whined as she laughed and shook her head.

"Oh, no baby. Birthdays are about pure embarrassment and drinking" she smirked as I fell back down and threw my pillow over my face.

"I want Waffles" I said but my voice was a bit muffled due to the pillow covering my face.

"Good. I had to bribe Professor Longbottom with my delicious self so he would give us first period off" she smirked as I moved the pillow from my face and sat up again.

"Lani. He's married-"

"I'm kidding! I promised I would help him clean the greenhouse every afternoon for a week" she rolled her eyes as a small chuckle left my lips "now get the fuck up please"

"Ugh. Fine" I threw the pillow at Kehlani before pulling the doona off myself, standing up to stretch.

"Happy birthday, best friend" Kehlani smiled as she wrapped me in a hug "You're the big 19 bitch, how you feel?"

"The same honestly" I shrugged my shoulders "But-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU UGLY BITCH!" Tiffany burst through the door with a party popper, spraying confetti all over the dorm floor and balloons that said '19'.

"I'm.... s- sorry.... I tired... to.... stop her" Albus came running behind her, very out of breath and red in the face.

"It's ok" I smiled as I walked over to Tiffany and gave her a hug "Thanks Bub" I whispered as she squeezed me very tight.

"Happy birthday, Anna" Albus smiled sweetly as I also gave him a small hug.

"You're all so sweet" I blushed "but I want fucking Waffles so let's go" I pushed everyone out the door. I was still in my pjs but I didn't care. I would probably get in trouble for not being in uniform but I can use the birthday excuse.

"Fuck. That smell is heavenly" I took a big sniff of the waffles and bacon that sat before me in my plate.

"Smells the same as every day" A girl sitting across from me rolled her eyes at my over enthusiasm.

"Shut up Finnigan- since the fuck when are Gryffindork's allowed at the Slytherin table anyway?" Tiffany seethed as She scoffed.

"I'm sitting here with a friend and my name is Harper, I hate my last name" She crossed her arms as she frowned.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and dangerously halted at Harper. A laugh left my lips as I stared at the frustrated girls.

"I ship" Kehlani whispered next to me as I let out a loud snort. I nodded my head and tuned back to my food.

I dig into my Waffles as I lightly converted with Kehlani and Tiffany until I noticed Albus wasn't here.

"Where's Albus?" I asked as they both shared a silent look.

"Toilet-"

"Showing-"

"Going to the toilet in the shower?" Tiffany said as I blinked at them both them started to piss out in laughter.

"You both are terrible fucking liars. Where's Albus what have you guys planned-"

"Happy birthday to Anna" my eyes widened as I slowly turned around to the entrance of the Great hall where Albus was walking in with a massive cake in his hands. Everyone else was now staring at me and I just wanted to die.

"Sorry" Kehlani whispered as I sent her a mean look.

"Happy birthday to Anna, happy birthday to Anna!" Half the hall sung as all I wanted to do was disappear right there and then.

Everyone was staring at me, the students, Professors- fuck even the Owls that dropped off letters were fucking staying.

Eventually Albus got to me and placed the cake in front of me. I was not about to blow out these candles in front of all these people. They can get fucked.

"Blow out the candle, cunt" Kehlani nudged as I just simply refused.

I noticed that everyone was still looking at me so with the hope of all of them looking away I agreed and stood from my seat before quickly blowing out the candles and sitting back down.

And as expected everyone looked away and continued with breakfast.

"I just want to say that I hate you all" I said as I crossed my arms. They just laughed and hugged me. They will die on their birthdays, just wait.

They released me as a letter fell into my lap. The envelope was blank which made me confused. I shrugged my shoulders and put it in my pocket.

"I'm gonna have a shower" I smiled and stood from my seat, leaving them with the cake. I couldn't eat cake this early in the morning.

I made it back to my dorm as I immediately headed for the bathroom, pulling the letter form my pocket I glanced at it for a split second and noticed that there was initials on it, they weren't there before.

D.M.

I knew exactly who it was from. I opened the letter and read the contents.

Room of requirement 10:30 just after curfew. Don't be late

-Draco.

I smiled as my thumb caressed the ink etched onto the parchment. I placed the letter onto my dresser before stepping into the bathroom.

I took off all my clothes and stepped into the shower, groaning in relief as the burning hot water hit my skin. It felt like heaven.

To me, the only real way to have a shower was to have the water so hot it makes your skin red.

I closed my eyes and ducked my head under the water. It burned my face slightly, just how I liked it. I ran my hands threw my wet hair as I turned around and picked up the bottle of body wash.

Berry and Vanilla. An unusual but fucking amazing scent.

I squirted some into my hands before running them together and spreading the body wash across my chest first. Massaging the skin around my breasts then my actual boobs.

Reaching down to my stomach as I rubbed in a circular motion. I moved around to my arse as I washed the right side then moving on to the left. I massaged my lower back as I went down and stopped when a sharp pain stung through my arse.

I cursed and touched the same spot slightly again. I frowned in confusion as I lightly rubbed my fingers over what felt like... Bumps?

I stepped out of the shower and turned my arse to the mirror when I spotted the letters 'DM' engraved onto my left arse cheek. It was red and tender, when the fuck- oh.

"Really Draco"

Y'all I just found out that calling someone "Daddy" In bed is an Acting age Kink I- what the fuck.

Acting age kink means you have a kink for acting a different age in bed, like role play. You're 17 but wanna act 30, that's acting age kink, calling someone "Daddy" or "Baby" is part of it too😃

I found "Daddy" hot until now...

Word count 1430.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
279K 4.4K 64
"Sit." His voice seethed with dominance as he spread his legs. I clenched my jaw in slight anger, looking at him seriously while crossing my arms ov...
23.9K 911 15
A couple of months before Draco was supposed to leave for Hogwarts, this new family moved in next to the Manor. He was confused and wanted to meet th...
659K 11.8K 22
Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World using his wit and charms in Hogwarts. The dark days are ove...