Then There Was You | Satoru G...

By ShirakiinRirichiyo

Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most pow... More

Characters
Chapter I: Complex
Chapter II: Bitter
Chapter III: Recovery
Chapter IV: Friendships
Chapter V: Winter Festival
Chapter VI: A Distant Memory
Chapter VII: The Moment Gojo Satoru Fell In Love
Chapter VIII: Perhaps, It's Love
Chapter IX: Cursed Womb Must Die
Chapter X: Blood's Curse
Chapter XI: Itadori's Death
Chapter XII: Itadori's Alive?
Chapter XIII: A Letter
XIV: Closure
XV: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter XVI: Love in the Air
Chapter XVII: The Morning After
Chapter XVIII: Getō Suguru
Chapter XIX: Strawberry Picking Date
Chapter XXI: Not A Mistake
Chapter XXII: おばあちゃん
Chapter XXIII: Happiest Man Alive
Chapter XXIV: Where Did It Go Wrong?
Chapter XXV: Meet the Kyoto Students!
Chapter XXVI: Would You Be Able To Betray Her?
Chapter XXVII: Group Battle 1
Chapter XXVIII: Trouble
Chapter XXIX: Heikō uchū
Chapter XXX: Wasureta (忘れた)
Chapter XXXI: I Choose Reality
Chapter XXXII: I missed you.
Chapter XXXIII: While you were in a Coma
Chapter XXXIV: ただいま
Chapter XXXV: Drunken Guilt
Chapter XXXVI: Let's Talk
Quick note
Chapter XXXVII: Let's Take A Trip
Chapter XXXVIII: Megumi Fushiguro
Chapter XXXIX: Stargazing
Chapter XLI: It's Been Awhile
Chapter XLII: October 31st, 2018
Chapter XLIII: Prison Realm
Happy late thanksgiving friends!
Chapter XLIV: Asking for Help
Chapter XLV: Master Tengen
Chapter XLVI: Gojo's Letter
Lunar New Year Special
Chapter XLVII: Hanahaki
Chapter XLVIII: Let's Save Gojo Sensei!
Chapter XLIX: Relief & Heartache
Chapter L: This is Not Goodbye.
Epilogue: To the next book we go!

Chapter XX: Toge Inumaki

9.6K 322 247
By ShirakiinRirichiyo

(Y/N) gently put the boxes of clothes down on the ground of the new apartment she was going to live in with Satoru, as she clapped her hands together to get rid of any dust that accumulated on her hands. It's been roughly a week since both Satoru and (Y/N) got back from their trip in Fukuoka, and they didn't take their time in terms of moving into their new apartment together.

Satoru was the most excited about it, as soon as the two of you got back, it didn't even take him a day to pack all of his things. As for you, you didn't own a lot of things, so it didn't take you a very long to pack everything as well. You suddenly felt arms snake around your waist, and soft peppered kisses trail down your neck. You smiled at the sensation, as you reached your hand back and ruffled the white-haired mans locks.

"Hi my love.." You mumbled quietly, as he nuzzled his nose at the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. "Were these the last of the boxes?" You asked, and he nodded his head that was still on your neck. The two of you examined the clean white walls, and inhaled the smell of new carpet- it was a small penthouse. There was two floors, the lower floor would be for the kitchen and the living room, while the second floor would be the master bedroom, the bathroom and a small guest bedroom.

At first, you wondered how the two of you were going to pay for all of this. Sure, being a Shaman makes a lot of money, but, you've only become a shaman again recently- officially. Therefore, Gojo Satoru is literally going to be your sugar daddy for a couple of months, because he was going to be paying for the rent and utilities. While you were freeloading, saving up, until you can have enough money to pay for half of the rent. The worst part about this entire dilemma? Satoru did not want you to pay him back, not even a cent, and only requested for you to cuddle him every single night.

"What are your plans for today, sweetheart?" He asked, as he unhooked his arms around you and led you to the couch in the living room. "I have to go to Jujutsu High and check in with Yaga, and I'll probably visit Shoko too.. But I'm not sure if I'll go today.. We haven't even put up our bed yet." He cupped your cheeks, and you thought he was going to kiss you- but he ended up squeezing your cheeks and pulling on it. "Go my sweet love, I'll take care of everything here okay?" You pursed your lips into a thin line, against the thought of leaving Satoru to unpack everything, but Shoko was suppose to do a routine check up on you. You released a soft sigh, before nodding, thanking Satoru for being as understanding as he was, promising him that you'll be back as soon as you can.

Satoru gave you a couple of more kisses all over your face, and would occasionally kiss you on your lips for an extended amount of time. "Be safe, (Y/N). Call me if something happens." He cupped your cheeks and smooched the life out of your lips, before leaving a soft kiss on your forehead. "I love you. Come back to me safely, (Y/N)." You gave him a soft peck on his lips one last time before nodding, walking out of the apartment and then disappearing from his sight.

When you opened your eyes you were in front of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, you could've not teleported and taken the subway, but you've been feeling so nauseous lately whenever you got on the subway- one subway trip might just result into an unwanted accident. You put your hand on your chin as you thought of who you should visit first and decided Shoko might just be the best choice out of the two; no shade towards Yaga, but you already had a feeling as to what the topic would be about.

As you walked towards the medical building, you heard a familiar voice. "Kelp! Kelp! (Y/N)!" You turned your attention to the familiar voice, and you saw an excited Toge running towards you. "Toge-!" You yelped as he hugged you, forcing for both of you to fall unto the hard concrete ground.

"Hello to you too, my sweet cousin."

You grinned, as you ruffled his off-white soft locks. You looked up to Maki and Panda who were also with him, giving them both a soft smile. "It's nice to see you two as well." The two of them gave you a grin, "We haven't seen you in awhile, (Y/N)-San. We're glad to see you back." Panda spoke, as Maki nodded along with his words. A soft chuckle was let out of your lips, as you watched Toge nuzzle his nose against your stomach. "Inumaki-Senpai's been wondering where you were the past week or so? He really missed you, (Y/N)-Sensei." Maki spoke, as she tried to take Inumaki off of you, so that the two of you can stand up.

"I missed you too Toge, I missed all of you." You spoke, a genuine smile plastered on your face. "Have all of you been training hard?" You asked, as you pat Maki and Panda on the shoulders as a greeting. "Of course we have been Sensei! We're going to make sure to destroy Kyoto in the Goodwill Event." Toge nodded, as he kept saying 'salmon', and Panda slammed his right fist unto his left hand- as he spoke of how fired up he was.

The four of you caught up for almost twenty minutes, talking about anything and everything. They spoke of how the training was going and how Yaga-Sensei, nor Nanami-Sensei wasn't going easy on them- and it was low-key hell. You laughed, knowing how hellish Yaga's trainings could be, some of the most painful training you've most definitely endured. Training with your past mentor, was not an easy battle- it was blood, sweat and tears, literally.

"Sensei, how are you and Inumaki-Senpai related? Inumaki-Senpai hasn't exactly told us.. Not even sure if he can.." You chuckled softly, "We're distant relatives, that's why I have cursed speech like Toge, but not as extreme as his- to the extent I can talk to you guys like this." They both nodded their heads, and you looked up to the skies trying to remember how long it's been since you've known Toge- fifteen years. It's been fifteen years since you've known him, he was still a baby when you first met him.

An eleven year old (Y/N) cradled a baby in her arms, who had off-white hair and shimmering violet eyes. Unlike the Kamo Family who had resented your very existence since the beginning, the Inumaki Family was much more affable to be with. They were absolutely amiable to be around, and when you lost your entire family, they actually lent you a helping hand. You were sure it wasn't easy for them to be accepting of your Clan, but they also explained they were never ones who were sticklers for rules. The decision that your ancestors made, were theirs alone, and they saw no point on pointing fingers- trying to find someone to blame.

After Toge Inumaki was born, you'd frequently visit him in his family home. You'd train him, and even tell him stories about the Jujutsu World. Of course, it wasn't only a pleasant feeling for you to be spending time with a distant family member, but for him as well. You were after all, one of the only people he could talk to, without fearing that he might accidentally use his Cursed Technique on you. The two of you developed a bond that was between two family members, and the young boy grew an attachment to you.

You ruffled the young boy's almost snowy hair, and he looked up to you with curious eyes. "So what are you doing here, (Y/N)-San? Did you come to train us?" Panda asked, almost as if he was hopeful that you'd say yes. You released a hearty laugh, and shook your head. "I'm afraid not today my precious students, I actually have to go to Shoko for a routinely check up and then visit Yaga-Sensei." You felt Inumaki slump his shoulders, as he sulked at your answer. The other two students were as sullen upon hearing your answer, you grinned nervously. "I'll be back, perhaps tomorrow to train you all, promise? I just have a lot going on today." The three students facial expression lit up, as they all nodded vigorously, excited about the fact you'd be training them.

They really didn't want to train with Nanami or Yaga anymore..

Eventually you bid your goodbyes to the three students, and headed to the Medicine Building of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. There wasn't much in your thoughts on your walk, in your search for Shoko. If anything, you thought of what'd you'd do once you headed back to the unfurnished apartment. The piles, upon piles boxes that needed to be unboxed, the furniture that needed to be put up all over the apartment.

Then the thought of Satoru doing all the unboxing crossed your mind, you were thankful he was understanding and let you go to the school to get what you needed done, done. But you couldn't help but we worried for both the apartment's safety and his, of course. The glassware, god, the glassware that was on one of the boxes- you weren't even sure if Satoru knew of which box had contained both his and your glassware; even though there was a literal marking outside of the box that had 'FRAGILE' in dark, bold letters. At that moment, Satoru felt a shiver on his back as if someone was watching him, except you were thinking of him. You'd only hope that when you came back, the man you'll be living with hasn't, one: hurt himself, two: broken anything.

"(Y/N)! You're here." You heard Shoko's voice behind you, and when you turned around she had, wait is that a cadaver? "Oh this? I was just checking something out!" She hummed happily, as she started walking, after telling you to follow her. She asked about your trip and you told her every detail, except for the fact you and Satoru were extremely intimate with each other. In which, little did you know..

You'd have to eventually tell her of the deeds that the two of you did.

━━━━━━━━

Gosh, I love Toge, he's like a cute little baby that needs to be protected. ❤

Also, ya'll are crazy sweet in the comments, and I've been meaning to thank you all. And so, thank you to all of you who are reading this book, I truly appreciate it. When I started this book, it was just a means to get my thoughts out of my head and on paper, because it helped me focused and I wouldn't catch myself fantasizing about potential stories.

Thank you to everyone who supports this book, for the votes and the comments that I enjoy reading so much.

Thank you.

As always,

Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 344 30
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...
18.9K 463 21
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦𝕩𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕩𝔽𝕖𝕞ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ~ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇ!!!! 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 & 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 Y/N has never felt as much hatred for someo...
75.6K 4.4K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...
269K 11K 78
You may think that the life of sorcerers is a life everyone wants. But, the more closer you look, the deeper you dive into this world, the more you r...