Command Me

By Docked

First book in the Command Me series. Cover by @Claire007Murphy More

Prelude
Now
Truth
Disbelief
Acceptance
Control
Expansion
New Management
A Little Problem
First Incident
Entertainment
Happy Employees
A New Routine
Saul
An Accident
Bad News x2
High Roller
Marv's Rage
Release
New Rules, New Hire
No Means No
A New Friend
Midnight Ride
Pick One
Let's See How This Goes

A Plan

8.5K 379 30
By Docked

After getting ready and hearing a few more jabs at Alice, I do my daily check before opening then make my way up to Marv's office to see how she's doing. The whole business with the cops is sure to have her a little frazzled, and I want to be there for her.

Taking the stairs two steps at a time, I'm at Marv's door within seconds. I rap my knuckles on her door then take a step back and wait. A wisp of something musky drifts into my nose, catching all of my attention, and I almost miss Marv's "Come in." When I open her office door the scent only becomes stronger.

"What do you want?" she asks, much too low. She's sitting behind her desk and staring right at me.

"I..." My voice trails off, my nostrils flaring. Oh, God, I know exactly what the scent is. Marv's flushed cheeks and her dilated pupils... I growl.

Marv sighs and slumps in her seat. For the first time I see something close to embarrassment on her features. "You can smell it, can't you?" she asks, glancing at me then away.

I definitely can, and it's delightful. "Yes," I say, wondering what she was thinking about before I walked in and disturbed her. It had to have been a favorite fantasy judging by how strong her scent is. I want to scan her thoughts but don't, not wanting to take something from her that she's trying to hide. I have no right.

"Well?" Marv persists. "What do you want?"

The first thing that comes to mind is getting a taste of the source of that delicious smell. But I bite down the urge to beg for it and respond the way Marv wants me to. "I just wanted to see how you were doing," I mumble.

Marv raises an eyebrow and scoots her chair back, spinning it slightly so she's facing me directly. "I thought you could smell how I'm feeling."

Gulping, I bow my head and fiddle with my chain. Perhaps I responded the wrong way after all.

"Stop playing with that," Marv snaps, and I pull my hands away from my chain quickly. "That's mine."

Gut twisting, I apologize. Now I feel dirty thinking about all the people that have touched my chain that weren't Marv. Thinking about their unworthy hands all over Marv's property...

Marv hums and bring my attention back to her. I relax my hands, not having realized I had clenched them, and blink at Marv. She's relaxed in her seat, almost slumping down in it. She pushes away from her desk and motions a finger for me to come around it and stand in front of her. I do, standing a good few feet away from her by her command. She places her feet firmly on the floor and motions her chair side to side slowly, her head tilted to the right in the thought. The posture is masculine but somehow she makes it work.

"What are you to me?" she asks, staring at me curiously. Power is oozing from her every pore, and I shiver.

"I am your Pet," I say. My voice shakes a little from excitement.

"And what am I to you?"

"You are my Mistress."

Marv hums again and her head tilts back an inch, her lower lip caught between her teeth. She slides down her chair a bit and seperates her knees enough that her skirt tightens and prevents her from moving any further. "And you'll do anything I tell you to? Anything I want?"

"Yes," I sigh in delight, dragging out the word. Her control is making my head spin and her arousal has become stronger.

"Say it."

"I'll do anything you tell me to, Mistress, anything you want."

"Get on your knees, then, Pet."

I drop, not bothering to cushion my fall. I don't care about myself right now.

"Good," Marv purrs. "That's where you belong."

Yes! I almost scream it into the air, my breath coming fast. My body is practically vibrating with need. I hadn't come into Marv's office with this in mind, but I'm glad I decided to check up on her. She's satisfying my want to be controlled and satisfying her own want of unparalleled power. It's perfect.

"Crawl to me," Marv demands. Her eyes are dark. "Only on your knees. No hands."

Needy, I crawl to her, just shy of panting. Before I can reach her, though, she lifts her leg and her stiletto heel jabs into the middle of my chest. I get a flash of moist panties and edge forward, only to have Marv's heel dig deeper into me. My lips part as she reaches out and grabs my chain. She pulls slowly, forcing me forward, her heel stabbing me harder.

"Does it hurt?" she moans. "Are you going to tell me to stop?"

I take the sting, just wanting to be closer to her. "No, Mistress." She could stab me through the heart and I wouldn't care.

"Tell me you're mine."

"I am yours."

Marv grins to show teeth, then drops my chain and her foot. She scoots down her chair and bunches up her skirt to allow herself the ability to spread her legs like she wants. I shift in my knees and shake, wanting to please her.

"Come here," Marv husks, holding out her hand.

I crawl the rest of the way to her and place my cheek in her palm. She allows me a few seconds of her soft touch, then she slides her hand into my hair and gets a good grip, forcing my head back. I lick my lips in anticipation.

Marv leans over me and coos at me, then moves her mouth to my ear. "You're nothing, Pet," she whispers. "You're just my toy to play with. Do you like that? Do you like being played with?"

Whimpering, I nod the best I can. Marv's breath on my ear is enough to make me weak. She moves back to look me in the eye, tugging hard on my hair for fun, then relaxes in her chair and forces my head between her legs. Eager, I shove her panties aside and do exactly what she wants.

Marv moans and lifts her leg to rest it on my shoulder, her hand still tangled in my hair. I moan along with her.

As Marv's heel digs into my back, there's a knock at the door. I continue moving my tongue since Marv doesn't push me away. I'm enjoying it too much to stop anyway.

"What?" she snaps, pushing her hips up.

"Its Kit," filters in through the door.

Marv curses under her breath, a little moan slipping out of her. She grabs the back of my head to make sure I don't stop then yells, "Not now!"

I feel a mixture of anger and arousal, Marv's conflicting feelings influencing my own. I growl and receive a hard pull on my hair. "Teeth," Marv snarls. I calm just enough to focus only on pleasing her, no teeth this time. She groans, her thighs shaking.

"It's important," Kit says, her voice slightly muffled.

Marv growls and slaps her hand on her desk. "Later dammit!" Though she's yelling, you can still tell that something is going on with her.

I let out an angry growl and grab Marv's hips, consumed with her wants and emotions. She gasps and both her hands are on my head now, her fingers scratching and tugging. I snarl softly, enjoying the mix of pleasure and pain. I'm not sure if these are Marv's feelings or my own, but I enjoy them more than anything. Just I'm enjoying her rapid breathing and heart beat, her shivers and shakes. I want this to go on forever and ever, but she's close.

Kit huffs outside just as I bring Marv over the edge. Her cry of pleasure makes me whimper and I taste her as much as I can before she pushes me roughly away. Her face is flushed and she wets her lips, attempting to fix her skirt. I remain on my knees in front of her, still high from her using me

Marv runs a hand through her hair and smooths her skirt the last bit to make her look presentable. "Open the door," she commands me in a husky voice. She gulps and squeezes her thighs together, shivering.

Nodding, I hop up open the door to see Kit standing just outside with her eyebrows raised in amusement. I step to the side and let Kit come into the office, closing the door softly behind her.

Marv scoots her chair closer to her desk and clears her throat. "Well?" she asks impatiently.

"You could have just said you were having sex," Kit chuckles, pointing to my mouth. She wiggles her finger to indicate my chin, too.

As I wipe my lower face clean of moisture, Marv rolls her eyes. "Shut up. Now what's so important that you had to interrupt me from going for round two?"

Glaring at Kit, I let out a low growl, half out of anger of what I could have had and half out of arousal of what I could have had. Marv chuckles, noticing the way I'm burnin a hole into Kit with my eyes, then clasps her hands in front of her. "Out with it," she says.

Kit turns serious, forcing Marv and I to sober up, too. "We found where the detective lives," she admits, but she doesn't s apper hapoy about it.

"Already?" Marv seems impressed. She raises her eyebrows and leans back in her chair. "Good. Alright then. I'll have my pet take care of him tomorrow."

"We don't have until tomorrow," Kit says quickly, shifting her weight. "We heard when he plans to raid the club: tonight."

Marv's body stiffens. "Are you sure?"

Kit nods, looking grim. "I'm sure."

Marv looks intently at me, then to Kit. "Shit. I can't take everything out of here as quickly as I'd like without looking suspicious, now that the club is open."

"You could use the back way to take everything out," I suggest, more than eager to help.

Marv waves her hand. "That'll take too long. Only one person can go down the steps at a time, and a truck won't fit in the alley."

"What do we do?" Kit asks.

"Well," Marv drawls. She taps the top of her desk, her brows furrowed in thought. Her eyes roam over nothing. Eventually she looks up, a twinkle in her eye. "We could let them catch us."

Kit gapes, her eyes moving to me for a second, as if I'd help. "That's a joke," she says flatly, gaze on Marv again

"No," Marv responds. "I mean, let them catch me and my pet. She can break us out easy."

"That doesn't sound fun," Kit says. "Besides, then you'll have to go into hiding. They'll be looking for you."

"No matter what I do, they'll be looking for me."

"Why not just get out of here?" Kit suggests. "Make someone else take the fall."

"That could work," Marv agrees.

"So should we do that?"

"Maybe. Perhaps it would just be easier to kill the guy before he gets here."

"Then the cops would get suspicious. They'd have someone else lead the raid."

Marv rubs her temples. She doesn't want to deal with this. But she trusts me, trusts me with her whole being. I puff out my chest in pride as she drops her hands in defeat. "Fuck it. Let him raid the damn place."

Kit is about to object but Marv stops her. "Only me and my pet will be here," she says. "I'll escape with her. I'll meet you at your place when it's all over."

Kit nods, but she doesn't like the idea. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah. This is the easiest way. The cops don't know about the warehouse so we can easily regroup when this whole fiasco is over with. They'll think they got my supply and have me on the run. They won't suspect that this whole thing is bigger than this club." Marv turns to me. "Go tell all the guys that they can go home. Tell the girls what's going to happen so they don't get scared, then man the bar. Got it?"

I nod, just as iffy about the whole plan as Kit. But Marv trusts me to save her, to get her through this, so I leave the office and do exactly as she asked me to. A terrible feeling fills my gut but I squash it down. I have to trust Marv, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 22.4K 35
Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the time has come for her to return to the...
3.1K 134 46
This is the continuation of the first book so if your confused on this go read "Rising Stars' and If your still confused on that go read "My mysterio...
Chain Me By Des

Paranormal

174K 8.9K 39
Third installment in the Command Me stories. Sequel to Collar Me cover by @Claire007Murphy
275K 9.1K 39
Book two of the Bound 2 series.