Betrayal Of My Best Friend.

By Whitewolfspirit29

When Sailor Mars gets tired of being a loyal and trustworthy friend and gets sick of everyone's love for Sere... More

1. Broken Spirit and Hearted Goodbye.
2. The New Sailor Moon.
3. Sailor Moon's Weapon.
4. Inuyasha's Inner Heart's Confusion. And Rei's Evil Planning.
5. Why Don't You Join Us.
6. The Group Learns More About Serena's Life.
7. The Fox and the Female Fox as Well.
8. Kagome and Inuyasha's Talk.
9. Rei's Dream Has Come True.
10. A Hot Spring of emotions and Naraku's Defeat.
11. Moving Forward Just Seems Too Hard.
12. Girl Talk.
13. Passionate Lovers.
14. The Truth Has Been Set Free.
15. Good Timing and Bad Timing.
16. Why, why, why?
17. I'm Not Returning To The Present.
18. The Group Together for The First Time in A Long Time.
19. Like It or Not
21. Darien's Threat. And Rei takes a Stand against him.
22. Serena's Acceptance and Forgiveness.

20. Rei's Actions and Her Protection Over Serena?

231 4 0
By Whitewolfspirit29

As Rei was inside the castle hidden from the outside world but most importantly the Sailor Scouts and Darien. She prayed that her spell would prevent Sailor Moon from ever returning to this era, but she couldn't be sure it would last.

Sailor Pluto has loopholes. And Darien was now off into the wind running back to Serena. But she had to care for this child now but she didn't have time for waiting for 9 months to give birth and so she sent her helper too retrieve a special flower and ingredients for a spell that could help boost her pregnancy into mere seconds that was it would protect herself and her Childs life too.

It was getting too dangerous and she wouldn't let her child be taken away from her by anyone, She loved it already and she feared that sure Darien might want to take Serena back, But he would also want to take their child away too, So she would have to do the unthinkable and if Serena ever did return she had to be ready to fight her, But She would provide protection for her daughter or son whichever one she is carrying inside her body.

So, she began to mix and brew her potion as the helper spirit returned from its search for the flowers magical properties it had found it and gave it to Rei. As she took it from its hands and then added it to her spell.

She had done it; she had learned to create the spell that would speed up her pregnancy for its own safety. So, she had taken it in her room. she had one nurse aid under her control right now. So, she was forcing her to assist her with this. So, within seconds her body began to grow faster. she at first grinned and smiled and then she laughed rather scary like. But then her body began to become too heavy and then she pushed the boundaries so much because of her fears she hurt herself before she thought about what she had done. after all most would tell you that all magic comes at a price.

But she began to give birth right there in her bedroom. She had pushed and pushed until she had pushed out a baby boy that came out looking rather different then it should have been, but then in mere seconds he grew into a child.

But because of her spell that she created, her son was born early but kept growing fast within rather 16 minutes since his birth, He now looked like an 8-year-old child, and he had to remain that way now.

"He's so big already? Spoken up Rei" surprised. "Indeed, the spell causes fast growth, Replied the nurses aid.

"As you have wished, Queen Rei, your spell to make your body give birth faster has been granted, you now have your son safe and sound, he has grown enough to where he will be safe. "I shall call you Ren, Spoke up Rei" seriously with his name.

As he smiled at his mother.

 As he looked at his mother for the first time, two minutes ago he was but a Mer infant, now he was a child.

"You shall be with me always for you and I are now the Queen and Prince of this kingdom from this day forth, said Rei" teaching him this. "Yes, Mother, Said Ren" smiling at her.

"I am your queen and I am your mom, you will do as I say, and trust no one, We will do things our own way from now on, What I say goes, Understand, and you cannot trust your father, so stay away from him, otherwise he will drown you, Mark my words the curiosity killed the rabbit remember that, said Rei" grinning madly. 

"Why, would someone wish to hurt me? Mother? Asked Ren" not understanding the situation at hand.

"Trust me...! I know what I speak of you shall never be safe until we fix the order in this kingdom, And I shall protect what's rightfully mine, understand me, your father doesn't even know that you exist, Spoke up Rei" serious tone voice. 

"Yes, Mother, I get it, I will do as you say, said Ren" honestly understanding her tone of voice.

As she told him to get into his room. The nannies would care for him from this day forth, she had things to do, she wished to protect this kingdom and she wanted to make sure she was ready for when Sailor Moon tried to return.

Meanwhile on the other side. 

Darien wasn't letting up he was serous every moment he got he tried to find ways to kill Inuyasha. But he had hired a few bandits and outlaws who were dumb enough to try it for money that he stole.

The Sailor Scouts were out on the road with Kagome and the others looking for the shards since this is what Serena ordered for them to do.

But Inuyasha refused to want to go after the others and leave Serena alone. But Darien also tried to forced Serena to lose her child to by having her trip down the steps. But Inuyasha caught her before she could fall and harm herself or the baby.

Inuyasha always managed to get in the way. He didn't understand this demon at all, and this was pissing him off even more.

He finally left them alone and wanted the darkest of spells, so he was willing to make a deal with Rei if she was in a listening mood.

So, he returned to the castle alone, and after seeing Inuyasha and Serena so happy together it finally clicked in Darien's mind how someone could be pushed to their limits to want to destroy that love like Rei did to him, so he had finally understood her now for what she had done.

As he returned, he could see that Rei had been busy changing the future castle alright. But he went under the castle from within the tunnels that he had secretly built by him, and one other person and Rei wasn't one of them, so she didn't know about the tunnels.

As he entered through the garden now as he lifted up the manhole cover. One of the workers in the palace knew who he was right away. And ran to him and warned him of the news about what Rei had done in the last few days since he and the girls left.

Darien said he could care less of what Rei want's she can keep it all, all he wants is to talk with her. 

"Dude, did you not here what I just said, You two birthed a son, His name is Prince Ren, you are his father doesn't that matter to you? Asked the servant? confused.

"She can keep him, I don't wish to take anything from Rei, I finally understand her more than I did before, but now I want her help, I wish to talk to her, Said Darien" serious tone voice.

As he heard her voice behind him. As he looked around but couldn't see her. Until the servant warned him that she can see him inside the garden through the fire over there. As Darien wished to speak with her as he promised no weapons he wished to understand and he wished to speak with her as an old alley who might be willing to give her everything she's ever wanted.

So, the doors opened wide as he walked into the old throne room. he could see she changed everything inside this place. "As he looked upon her sitting in her throne. "We have to talk, said Darien" seriously. 

"About what? Asked Rei" coldly. As he looked upon the new Rei that stood before him.

"Rei, You and I were once best friends, not just you and Serena, You and I were together first once upon a time, And I now have more of an insight on how you felt before, I didn't get it or understand your motives for wanting Serena gone, But I am beginning to understand you all over again, Said Darien" beginning to butter her up first.

"So, you claim to understand the pain you inflicted upon me you say, It wasn't about you, Not all of it, I liked you, always have, Always will, But it was this that I wanted, I wanted the kingdom, I wanted the powers of the crystal, I wanted to be queen, I wanted the scouts to follow me, Not her, I wanted to be worshipped like they all loved her, Even you.....! Sure, a part of me wanted you for myself, but now I have everything I've ever wanted and that's because I took it, I didn't wait for someone to give me my dues, I took what I deserved, said Rei" agreeing that this was half-truth about her feelings and the things she wanted.

"I didn't understand it before, But I get it now, it sucks wanting something you can't have, Say's Darien" honestly. "Yeah, well, now you know how I felt all these years, Said Rei" honestly. 

"Mother? Is he my dad? Asked Ren" confused. As he sat next to her. "Yes, I am your father, But I have no desire to raise or be there for you, Since I she tricked me into her having you, but as for you Rei, I have business to finish with you, spoke up Darien" seriously. 

As Rei shouted out silence, do not speak to our son like that...! Shouted out Rei" furious. "No, you be silent for once in your life Rei...! Shouted out Darien" overpowering her a bit. As she sat down for a moment. 

"Rei, I should be furious with hate for you, Because of you, because of what you did, you pushed her to move on from me, you truly have separated Serena and I forever, And I want her back, I want her love back for me, not some other husband that she has now...! So here I am willing to accept my wrong doings sure, but in the end of this conversation, I wish for your darkest spell from your book, I want to destroy that half demon who stole Serena's heart from Me, I am going to make her open her eyes and see him for the monster that he is, Said Darien" serious tone voice.

"Wait...! Serena's in love with another? Asked Rei" confused in a strange crossfire in her chest and mind confused if she should help or make him hang himself out to dry.

"Yes, she is...! As he held out an orb of light that showed everything that he and the scouts heard when they first found her and her Serena's voice and her choice, she has no desire to steal the crowd from Rei or to rise up against her, As Rei saw everything even heard how Serena talked about her moving on and her finding love again and starting over, the woman she looked now wasn't the same women she knew as a sailor scout this Sailor Moon is different.

"As she overheard this Kagome and others talk defend her husband and her feelings for moving on and starting over the other scouts stood with her on this. Darien acted like the fool in Rei's eyes.

As Darien ended the orb of light in his hand. As he told now do you see what I am dealing with. As Rei grinned but then turned and said yeah, he was in hell like she was for a long time. But this Serena wasn't the girl she remembered at all, Perhaps Rei had given her a gift, A new life, one she could find for herself without someone telling her how to live, she could be herself, Stated Rei's voice.

"Don't you start that shirt, All the other girls stood with her on this? She married that degusting Half Demon Inuyasha, I want her back, But Kagome said a demon's mark cannot be removed once place and other Darkers shit will happen if I try anything on her, If I force the mate into something the demon mark will cause a problem.

"Worse than a problem it will end in your death, and honestly I don't blame her for choosing him over you, Said Rei" honestly. "Be silent, this is your fault she wouldn't have moved on if not for your spell so break and bring her back here now, you will summon her to the castle far from him, Said Darien" seriously. "Don't order me around, your not the boss of me or the king of this place anymore, I make the rules here, And I shall do whatever I wisht too, Replied Rei" snapping back. 

"I want to separate them...! And you will help me, I gave you a child and the throne, now your going to give me something back, you're going to bring her back to me, Said Darien" seriously.

"Umm...! No....! I am not going to do anything for you, But however...! You have made me curious about this new Serena that we don't seem to know anymore, I wish to understand her more, so therefore, I would like to test their love for each other, But however......! Alright...! I will do this, but not for you, but for me, I wish to see how much Sailor Moon has grown, And I want to see what can be changed and what cannot be changed, spoke up Rei" seriously. 

"What...! Does that mean? Asked Darien" confused. "I am not doing this for you, I am doing it for Her. Call it a wedding present to her from Me, A late gift for her blessings of her new family, so therefore let's see how far the Half Demon is willing to go to protect his mate, Said Rei" serious tone voice.

Although Rei just now thought to protect Serena once again but this time from Darien's greed. She realized the pain it did cause to lose all of her friends sure, But Darien was the reason for all of this too, if he had been honest, she might have been able to get over him, but he robs his relationship in her face every day, but she also could remember the very last time she sacrificed herself for Sailor Moon and even the Starlight's too.

So, she opened her eyes and thought it was best to protect her from Darien now. So, Rei, might feel jealous or had felt it she didn't feel like this anymore, it's like something was being healed inside of her body and she couldn't explain what it was, but her son caused this to happen too.

So, what will happen? What happens when Rei stands up against Darien when he makes a threat that she cannot stand to help him with and then threatens her own child's life too? Can she get Serena to forgive her, or will she be on her own forever? Will she always be alone from now will she abandoned everything to protect her only child, the only thing that she does love, Can Serena find it inside of herself to move forward? with what Rei did, Will the others be able to forgive her? Can she prove herself to them all or not? Keep Reading and Find out. 

To Be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 19 7
So, during a horrible hunt, Inuyasha died, and he was no more. His life had ended or so everyone assumed. But less than 1 year later somehow, he is R...
1.7K 72 19
Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the next day you gave it away. Serena was passionately, hopelessly madly in love with her beloved Darien, unt...
515 15 6
Halloween is back in town. Kagome's friends from school wish for her to throw a party like she used to do, and her mother and family leave the house...
6.5K 157 9
It was the day of their wedding. Once both Kikyo and Naraku were out of the picture, Kagome thought it to be wise, that both her and her love settle...