gay bar | markhyuck

By kittyeomu

โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž ... More

[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
special chapter
50k!!! + 1 year special
1 year special

[08]

6K 297 56
By kittyeomu

the haechan drought finally ended yesterday😭✊

🌈

"hey hyuck!" donghyuck wiped the sweat in his forehead before turning his head. he's been cleaning the park for two hours now and the heat is already coming in his body.

and it's been two days since he last saw mark. after what happened, xiaojun was the one who told him what he would do as a punishment and one of those is cleaning the park.

"don't smile at me like that jaemin or else i'll throw you at the trash bin" he glared when jaemin approached him smiling happily.

"didn't know you'd slay this job hyuck" the tan male then picked the nearest empty plastic bottle and threw it to his direction.

"aw! what was that for?!" jaemin pouted and caressed his arm. "what do you want jae?"

he continued in doing his job so he can finish it as soon as possible. it's like he's been grilled because of the hot temperature.

"can't i see my best friend?" donghyuck rolled his eyes dragging the garbage bag with him.

"where's renjun?"

the tan male's question then made jaemin remember the reason why he approached him. "the principal called him and when he went back, he didn't look so happy"

"why?" the other boy stopped and faced him.

"apparently, he's assigned to tutor someone" donghyuck raised a brow when a smile formed into jaemin's lips.

"jeno, he's been assigned to tutor him" jaemin giggled making donghyuck look at him weirdly. "and why do you look happy?"

"i don't know, they're cute together" if you would see donghyuck now, it's like his brows are connecting forming a line.

"are you high?" he was confused on why jaemin seemed to not be affected by it, "aren't you supposed to be jealous or something?"

jaemin frowned, "well yes i am because he's only tutoring jeno, i have low grades too!"

the other male mentally slapped his forehead. he find it weird, jaemin likes jeno, renjun like jaemin and with that situation the chinese is on, there's a possibility that jeno will fall for renjun.

but the thing he's really confused is if jeno likes jaemin back? from what jaemin told him, that boy ordered jaemin to date him and a few days later they become so close that you could mistook them as a couple.

"you guys are making my head blow off" donghyuck shook his head and went back to his work.

"by the way, taeyong hyung contacted me and said that i can join you for tonight's schedule" he just nodded at jaemin and started thinking what to wear for later.

"what will you say to your parents jae?" as mentioned, jaemin's parents are homophobic shits and obviously they don't want their son to do gay stuffs.

he's also amazed that jaemin was not caught by both the council and jaemin's parents with the thing that's going on with him and jeno.

"i told them we will do a sleepover at your house" jaemin apologetically smiled at the male.

"is my outfit okay?" donghyuck looked up and saw jaemin coming out from the bathroom wearing a black fitted jeans topped with a see throught crop top.

they're at donghyuck's house getting ready for their performance later at the gay bar.

he nodded at him before handing him a chocker. "bitch let's go we're gonna be late"

the two walked downstairs and saw donghyuck's mom watching tv with a popcorn in her hand.

"you two are going already?" she asked examining them.

"yeah, where's dad?" donghyuck asked and went to kiss her cheek. "oh he went out to buy some snacks, we're having a movie marathon"

jaemin and donghyuck exchanged glances and softly laughed. "okay then well get going, enjoy mom"

the two arrived at the bar with jaemin gettingg nervous. it's his first time performing at such place and with many people.

donghyuck saw it and smiled, "relax jae, you're talented so i'm sure you'll rock this"

jaemin nodded the nervousness inside him calmed a little. unlike jaemin who's still doing it for the first time, donghyuck here had been doing it for over a year now.

he's already immune to the large number of people watching him in the stage. the boy is born to be a performer and no one can make him leave the stage which he considered as his comfort zone.

"you both look great goodluck!" taeyong greeted them after they entered the bar.

donghyuck smirked, "i dont need luck, luck needs me"

the three of them then burst in laughter and for a moment there jaemin completely forgot about the nervousness he's feeling.

a little bit of haechan boasting his confidence surely helped to break his uneasy emotions.

while chitchatting for a bit they saw ten heading towards their direction with his red heels. he looked like he was walking in a runway with his chin up making people around him whip their heads into his way.

"hello there lovely gays"

"damn i thought this was a red carpet" jaemin said earning a smile from ten.

"oh i see you're the new one" he scanned him from head to toe before sending a wink to donghyuck. "you got us some nice new meat hyuck"

"of course, me and my friends are the definition of beauty" the older rolled his eyes but inside he's agreeing to him. the beauty of kids these days is unique.

"love the confidence bitch let's go to the backstage now" ten noticed that the one performing in the stage was now finished and donghyuck and jaemin were the next ones.

they bid goodbye to taeyong for awhile who was permanently forgotten in their conversation but he just giggled enjoying the overloading confidence the three had.

"i think im about to pee my pants" jaemin bit his lower lip while facing the curtain covering them from the audience.

"breathe jaemin I don't want you dying in front of me during the performance" donghyuck fixed his outfit and his hair.

"your music is ready guys, spread your wings freely tonight jaemin..." donghyuck waited for ten to mention him, ten for the second time winked,

"haechan"

jaemin squinted his eyes, "haechan-"

donghyuck immediately nudged his shoulders when the curtain was starting to reveal them. jaemin snapped back and changed his expression.

the music then started and the people inside began to cheer. some of them were even amazed by their visuals and charismatic aura.

taeyong who was watching smiled brightly while observing his so called "babies". he was proud to see jaemin dancing like it wasn't his first time.

on the stage, donghyuck and jaemin danced elegantly making the crowd cheer more.

dancing to the beat flawlessly like they're one with it.

meanwhile the tan male who was still dancing and smiling noticed something from the audience but he shrugged it off and focused in dancing

they did a pose just before the music completely stopped and cheers and claps where then heard. donghyuck looked at jaemin and smiled widely.

jaemin looked so happy.

"freaking queens!" someone in front of them shouted.

they are indeed the kings—queens in this stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
87K 4.9K 18
แดแด€ส€แด‹s แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แดษด สแดœแด›แด€ แด€ษดแด… sษชแด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด…แดษชษดษข sแดแดแด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษขs แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› ษขแด‡แด›s สœษชแด แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข โ†ณsแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 12. 05. 19 โ†ณแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: 03. 07. 19
539K 19.7K 25
โ did you just cum all over my desk? โž โ sir, i am so sorry! โž โ” or where haecha...
6K 344 10
markhyuck โ”… donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. โshould i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?โž โ–ฌ ON GOING โœŽ markhyuck fanfiction. ยฉ...