Burning love, (D.M)

Oleh coIdhvrt

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... Lebih Banyak

~π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—~
~π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•~
~π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŠπš›πš’~
~π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ~
~π™²πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒ~
~πšπšžπš—~
~π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš~
New characters
~π™Ίπš’πš—πš”~
~πšƒπš›πš’ πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—~
~π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘~
~πš‚πš•πšžπš~
~πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝙻 πš πš˜πš›πš~
~π™»πš’πšŠπš›~
~π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—~
~πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš~
~π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš~
~𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™Έπš— πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ~
~πšƒπš’πšŽπš πšžπš™~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›~
~π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš—πš~
~π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš•~
~πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ~
~π™°πšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš—~
New character
~π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ~
~ π™ΌπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπšŒπš˜πšπšŒπš‘~
~π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—~
~πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›~
~π™Όπš˜πš–πšœ πšŠπš•πš›πš’πšπš‘πš~
~π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš & πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ~
A/N
~𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™΅πšžπšŒπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš πšπšŽπšŠπš› π™²πšŠπš•πš’πšœπšπšŠ~
~πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒~
~π™±πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ~
~π™²πšŠπšžπš•πšπš›πš˜πš— πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ~
~π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ~
~πš„πš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’ πšπš’πš›πš•~
~πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš›πš˜πš πš~
~𝙸 πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•~
~𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ~
~π™Ώπš˜πš˜πš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™ΌπšŠπš•πšπš˜πš’ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš˜πš›~
~π™Ύπš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒~
~π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš’~
~πš‚πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™Όπš›πšœ.π™²πš•πšŠπšžπšœ~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~πš‚πšžπš‹πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ~

7.6K 89 50
Oleh coIdhvrt

I enjoyed making this.... Submissive draco for you guys.  anyways enjoy angels<3

**You can imagine willow as whoever you want (just read the chapter, it'll make sense)

*Mature content
______________

"I said no draco," I said annoyed while packing my bag. He huffed and sat down on the bed. "We'll talk about it when I get back." I kissed him but he pouted and didn't kiss back.

Draco has been trying to convince me to hang out with his friends. But they're all so, boyish. Blaise acts like he's never seen boobs on a girl before, Theodore talks about the girls here like they're for his pleasure and Crabbe and Goyle are just sad.

I was on my way to the library to get more books. I gave my old ones to the librarian with a small smile. I was currently looking through the magical creatures section.

Two hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" I grabbed their hands. I took them off my eyes and continued looking through the books. "You're no fun." Spencer grumbled.

"You seemed to have fun yesterday," I said still facing the bookshelf. I could tell he was confused by the way he leaned next to me and his facial expression. "Seriously?" I scoffed and grabbed a book.

I sat down at a table and he trailed after me. He sat across from me. "No seriously El," He crossed his arms and leaned back. "What're you on about?"

I lowered my book and rolled my eyes. "I'm talking about when you kissed Astoria fucking Greengrass." He still seemed to not understand what I was talking about.

"When?" He chuckled. I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Yesterday you wanker," I kicked him under the table. He winced and glared at me. "Maybe that will jog your memory."

"Elizabeth, I honestly have no idea what you're on about." He shrugged. "I was in my dorm all day yesterday," I gave him a confused look. "You know? I was catching up on all my work."

I shook my head. "That makes no sense! If you were in your dorm then who was kissing Astoria?" The answer to my question was answered when Astoria walked in with Blaise.

Spencer leaned in towards me. "There's your answer E," We both looked in their direction. Astoria saw us and smirked. She blew Spencer a kiss and faced her friends again. "How did you think Blaise was me?"

I stared at him for a while. "He looked just like you," I stood up. I put my finger on my chin. I pulled out my potions and spell book. "There has to be something in here."

I skimmed through the pages. "Here!" I exclaimed. I turned the book towards Spencer. "Polyjuice potion, it can turn you into anyone if you get the hair of the person you want to be."

Spencer looked over at Astoria and back at me. "The only question is, why did she want to trick you?" He grabbed the book. "And how did they get a piece of my hair." He said touching his head.

I giggled and took the book back. "We need to investigate." He leaned back. I smiled. "What, like spies?" I laughed. He nodded his head.

"Exactly E," He leaned in. "Like spies." He whispered. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I waved goodbye and left for my dorm.
__________

I was putting on my black leggings and sweater. Spencer wants us to dress in black. Like actual spies. I just went along with it, it's better not to question him.

I put on my boots and put on a black beanie. Draco walked out of the Bathroom, drying his hair a bit with a towel. He stopped walking and stared at me.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He snorted.

"Spence and I are," I looked up and shrugged my shoulders. "Investigating I guess. His idea of course. Thinks we're some sort of spies." I grabbed my wand and placed it in the waistband of my pants.

"Be back later," I smiled and kissed him. "Be ready when I get back." I smirked and walked out the door.

I was sitting on the couch in the common room waiting for spencer. I've been there for 15 minutes. "He better hurry up, or I will literally go to sleep." I mumbled to myself.

My eyes felt heavy. As soon as they were about to shut, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. Spencer. He was wearing all black and had a belt that could hold his things.

I reached for his flashlight and held it up. "A flashlight?" I giggled. I pulled out my wand. "Lumos," I smirked. "See? Magic."

He rolled his eyes and snatched his flashlight back. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a paper. "Took this from Blaise's pocket when he wasn't looking," He opened it. "It's a note from Astoria telling him to meet her in the library after hours."

Before he could head out the door, I grabbed his wrist. "Wait, what if it's a trap?" I whispered. "I mean they're just ironically meeting after hours?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Silly elizabeth, obviously it's just a coincidence," He shrugged. "This was fate." He said holding up the note.
_________

We reached the Library. Spencer looked at me. "What?" I said. "I'm not going in first." I gestured for him to walk in. He rolled his eyes and quietly stepped in.

We hid behind a bookcase. We hadn't seen Blaise or Astoria yet. We sat down against the book case. I pulled out a bag of sweets and Spencer immediately snatched it out of my hands.

"Are you mental?" He whisper shouted. "You'll leave evidence." He faced back towards the door. I sighed and waited until They walked in.

Finally after 15 minutes they finally came. Spencer and I peeked out from the bookcase.

"That wasn't the plan Astoria!" Blaise said loudly. He paced around the room and lit up a cigarette. "We were supposed to make her think I was spencer, now you're saying I have to make her cheat on draco?"

Astoria took the cigarette from his hands. She placed it in her mouth and leaned against the table. "I need this Blaise, Draco needs to see that she's bullshit," She walked closer to him. "Don't you want to see me happy?" She pouted while cupping his cheek with her hand.

He nodded and smiled she kissed him. She was about to say something else until She heard someone creak the floors. "Who's there?" She said. Spencer and I quickly hid behind the shelf again.

She was getting closer. I had to cover Spencer's mouth because you could hear his breathing. "Astoria tell me about the plan again." Blaise said making her pause. She rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Hey guys," Spencer and I jumped and turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Draco. What the fuck are you doing here? we almost got caught!"

He peeked over the bookshelf to see Blaise and Astoria. "Doesn't seem like they'll notice us anytime soon," He chuckled. I was confused. I peeked over the bookshelf. They were fucking right on the library table.

"Ew," I said with a disgusted look. I sat down next to draco and kicked him earning an 'Ow!'. "If we get caught, i'm not touching you for a week." I rolled my eyes.

I moved over next to spencer. "How are we going to get out of here?" I asked while fixing my ring. A mischievous grin appeared on his face.

"Well, I asked the Weasley twins for one of their smoke bombs," He pulled out a tiny ball from his pocket. "The smoke will appear and it will cover the room."

"Great," I smiled. "When are you goi-" I was interrupted when Spencer unexpectedly threw the bomb. "Let's go." He whisper shouted.

I grabbed Draco's hand and ran out.

"What the fuck!" I heard Astoria yell. I snickered and continued running.

As soon as we reached the common room I said good night to Spencer and dragged Draco to his dorm. "Babe look," He said. I took the beanie off my head and tossed it on the chair. "I just wanted to join I didn't mean to-"

"Get on the bed," I interrupted. He tilted his head in confusion. "I said get on the bed." I repeated. He backed up until he hit the side of the bed.

He slowly sat down. "You could've jeopardized what we were doing!" I scolded as I paced around the room. "We could've gotten caught!"

He tried to speak again but I placed my index finger over his mouth. I straddled him as I sat directly on his dick. He let out a soft groan.

"I'm in charge tonight," I leaned in and roughly kissed him. As he started to kiss back, he gripped my ass. I immediately pulled away and placed his hands behind his back.

"You can touch me when I say you can." I smirked. He slowly nodded and waited for me to do something.

I leaned into kiss him again. I began to grind over his erection that was forming. He groaned into my mouth. My fingers found their way through his hair.

As soon as I felt him get harder I got off of him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't like you being in charge." He huffed.

I smirked. "Lay against the bed post." He rolled his eyes and listened. I grabbed one of his tie's. I slowly walked over to him.

I tied his hands to be bedpost. "No," He complained as he tried to pull his hands out. "I need to touch you."

I shook my head. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. "Mm," I hummed as I pulled his boxers down revealing his hard on. "So hard just for me." I grinned.

I pulled down my pants and panties. I sat over his dick and slowly pushed him in. I closed my eyes as I softly moaned.

I dug my nails into his chest as I continued to ride him. "Fuck," I bit my lip. He threw his head back as he continued to try and get his hands free.

"You're so big." I moaned as I threw my head back. I started to ride him slower. "Go faster." He groaned. I smirked and went slower.

"Beg," I smiled. He scoffed. I started going faster making him let out a loud moan. Then I went slower again. "I said beg."

He sighed. "Please," He looked up at me. "Please go faster baby." I was satisfied with him. I started riding him as fast as I could.

My moans got louder. I needed him to fuck me.

"Lizzie," He groaned. "Let me free. Don't you want me to touch you, make you feel better?" I opened my eyes. I leaned towards him to let his hands free.

"Wait," I pulled away. I shook my head. "This i-is supposed to be your punishment." I moaned out. I started to circle my hips.

I dug my nails deeper into his chest as I came. My body twitched as I continued to ride him. He bucked his hips up making him go deeper.

I whimpered and I pushed his hips back down. My arms grew weak which allowed him to do it again. "Stop," I bit my lip as he did it again.

I leaned towards him and kissed him. I moaned into his mouth as I got closer to my second climax. I got off his dick and hovered over him.

"Eat me." I freed his hands. He immediately gripped my thighs and brought me closer to him. I shut my eyes as his tongue made contact with my clit.

He stuck 3 fingers in me and fingered me at a fast pace.

I quickly came. I held onto the bedpost as my body shook and grew weak. "Fuck!" I cried as He continued. He licked my slit before pulled away.

I leaned down and grabbed his still hard dick. I entered it into my mouth. He put my hair in a makeshift ponytail.

I swirled my tongue around his tip as I hollowed my cheeks. "Fuck liz, i'm- agh!" He bucked his hips forward as he came.

I swallowed and cuddled next to him. I pecked his lips before Laying on chest. I traced my finger over the marks I left on his chest.

Draco pulled the blanket over us and stroked my hair. "Maybe you can be in charge," He smirked. I looked up at him and smiled. "One more time." He added, making me frown. He kissed my forehead and held me.

We quickly fell asleep.
________________

We were currently in potions. Draco and I had to sit apart because of snape. He said Draco had to sit closer to him for a few days. Not sure why.

"Hi!" A new voice chirped. I looked next to me to see a girl sitting in Draco's old spot. "I'm willow!" She smiled. "Willow keening!"

She was way too nice for my liking. "Elizabeth, Pierce." I half smiled. She shrieked and hugged me. I stiffened and pushed her away.

"Sorry," She giggled as she shrugged. "I just never met a pierce before." She smiled. Her eyes widened as she looked across the room.

"Woah!" She whispered. "He's hot," She said looking in none other than Draco's direction. "Is he in Slytherin too?"

My eyes widened.

No way she got into Slytherin I thought.

"He is," I smirked. "I think he has a girlfriend though." I opened my book. She leaned back in her seat.

"She's probably not as good as me," She said calmly. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "I should go talk to him."

I nodded my head and grinned. "You should." She nodded her head and walked over to him. I laughed to myself at the confusion on Draco's face.

"Class dismissed." Snape slowly droned.

I put my books in my bag and walked out the classroom. I felt an arm fall on my shoulder. "Hey liz," Liam smiled while eating a chocolate bar. "So Mac and I want to hang out in your dorm on halloween are you cool with what?" He lit up a smoke when we went outside.

"Yeah," I said taking the cigarette from his hands. "Of course, best friends forever." I laughed as I held his hand.

"Oh! There she is!" Willow shrieked. I had an angered expression when I noticed she was on draco's back. "Hey guys," She smiled. "Oh, Liz is this your boyfriend?"

Liam and I looked at each other and then at her. We let out a loud laugh. "It's Elizabeth." I said sternly. "And Liam isn't my boyfriend," I snorted. I looked over at draco and grabbed his hand. "Draco is."

Willow looked furious as she hopped off his back. Draco smirked and hugged me from behind. He lifted my chin as he kissed me.

He hugged me tighter. Willow stood there uncomfortably. "Ahem," Liam coughed. "Sorry to break up your make out session. But Eli and I have to set up for something."

We continued kissing until Liam pulled my arm making me pull away. I waved goodbye to Draco and left.

"So what're we setting up for?" I asked Liam while pulling out my flask. He dragged me into a empty classroom.

"This is too secret Liz," He whispered. "You can't tell anybody!" I nodded my head and took a sip of my vodka. Liam shook his head and took my flask.

"No, you need to be sober for this," He said while taking a sip. "So as you know, halloween is this week.  I heard that they're throwing a halloween ball. And i'm going to ask luna to go with me." He said with a bright smile.

I smiled back at him and sat up on a table. "I don't know why it has to be a secret," I chuckled while lighting up a spliff. "I mean people are going to know."

"Because," He sat next to me. "Nobody knows but you and Macy." He took a hit and stared at the ceiling.

"Got it," We sat in silence for a bit. Until we heard the classroom door open. We put out the joint and hid behind a desk.

"In here Draco," Willow giggled. "See, nobody's here." She started to touch his chest. I was about to get up until Liam grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Let's see if he cheats." He said. I looked down and nodded my head. I really hope he doesn't.  "C'mon, we can do what ever we want." She palmed him. Draco looked uncomfortable and backed up.

"I have a girlfriend," He crossed his arms. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "She can't make you feel how I feel." She batted her eyelashes.

Fuck this. I stood up from behind the chair. "Actually wills, I can," She looked over at me and widened her eyes. I grabbed draco and kissed him.

He grinned into kiss and grabbed my ass to pull me closer. I pulled away and smirked at willow. "Maybe you should go feed off of a couple who aren't hopelessly in love." I rested my head on Draco's shoulder.

Liam came out from under the table. "There's the door willow," Liam chuckled. "I suggest you get the fuck out before Macy comes, and We can't control her." He smirked at me.

Willow looked and me and draco before walking out. I thanked Liam and kissed his forehead before going with Draco.

We reached his room and he sat on the bed. "It's almost halloween," Draco smirked as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "Are you going to wear a sexy costume for me?"

I giggled and leaned down towards his ear. "If you deserve it," I bit his ear lobe before pulling away. I pushed him on the bed. I straddled him and kissed him. "Let's finish off this night right." I smiled.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3K 18 18
this is a y/n book it is my first ever book so please keep that in mind you y/n black transfer from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic your all in 6th ye...
120K 2.8K 65
------------------------- Trigger warnings will be written in the beginning of the chapter! Few new characters will be added later on. ...
90K 2.1K 46
"deryah," say it again. say it until it becomes boring. say it forever. "make me leave," his voice pleaded with me. we were both holding back a great...
65.5K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...