gay bar | markhyuck

By kittyeomu

❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ ... More

[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
special chapter
50k!!! + 1 year special
1 year special

[06]

6.2K 320 153
By kittyeomu

while heading to the office he couldn't help but think about what punishment will he get. he had broken many rules made by the president and if ever the consequences will be severe then it makes sense.

the boy is like a butterfly in the campus, freely spreading its wings and not caring about his surroundings.

he's fine receiving punishments for the other rules that he had broken but he's against to those homophobic rules he had violated. why would they punish him for breaking gay rules when in fact he's gay?

there was this one time he decided to stand an lgbt q club and proposed it to the council.

he even had to physically fight their homophobic secretary to make them agree.

in the end the fight with the secretary was not worth it though because the president obviously didn't like his kind and he also thought about the possibility of some members being secretly gay or something.

when he went to the office that time and suggested it, some members looked like they were just forced to follow the superior.

it seems like not all of them are fond with the president, take for example the guy in front of him. he looked so disgusted when he addressed mark as 'president' earlier.

"so here we are" xiaojun faced donghyuck stopping at a white door. the tan male then noticed two little chinese character pendants in his wrist when he fixed his glasses using his finger.

donghyuck squinted his eyes at him. having chenle and renjun as his close friends made him learn a little bit on how to read chinese names.

"who's yangyang and kunhang?" he suddenly blurted out startling the boy. xiaojun eyes widened and immediately hid his arm on his back.

"w-what are y-you s-saying?" xiaojun gulped and his voice trembled.

"wait i know yangyang but who's kunhang? and why are you wearing a bracelet with their names in it?" the tan male bombarded him with questions. he's familiar with yangyang, a loud boy around his age from the other class.

the vice president inhaled and pulled donghyuck not far from the door.

"listen here donghyuck, I don't know you can read in chinese and you caught me already so please" he leaned closer and checked their surroundings.

donghyuck's brows furrowed curiosity filling him up.

"please don't say this to anyone especially to the president, promise me" he raised his pinky finger and donghyuck followed, connecting their pinky fingers together. "i may look like i'm not trusted with shits but don't worry I won't tell it to anyone, i promise"

xiaojun bit his lower lip having second thoughts. in the end he let out a heavy sigh and whispered to the younger's ear.

"i'm gay and in a relationship with yangyang and hendery"

donghyuck's eyes widened, shocked by what the boy told him. first of all he didn't know that the school council vice president is gay and secondly, he didn't know he's in a relationship with a man and lastly he's amazed of the boy not having only one boyfriend but two.

"holy shit" that was the first words that came out of his mouth after the revelation. xiaojun pressed his palms together and prayed that the boy won't tell it to anyone.

"please please, i'm begging you" donghyuck chuckled before patting his back. "don't worry i'm a safe keeper"

somehow his words reassured the other. he's sure his reputation would crumble if donghyuck decided to spread it and the whole council will be disappointed and disgusted.

"and by the way remember that club you proposed last year?" donghyuck's left brow arched. "i'm not actually against it, I just couldn't stand against the president and it looked like majority of them agreed about it getting rejected and I want to say that-"

the both of them whipped their heads when hey heard a door opened. there mark's head peaked and his expression was not happy.

"don't make me throw this door at you two" his voice sounded angry and impatient making them snap back.

the two walked back to the door and mark glared before closing the door.

xiaojun let out a small smile at the tan male pushing him lightly. donghyuck was about to ask him again about what he was going to say earlier but xiaojun beat him to it.

"i'm sorry" he said lowly before motioning him to enter.

donghyuck nodded understanding what he meant. the vice is sorry for not doing anything for the club and the younger understood, he has his reasons too.

he twisted the doorknob and was met with a cold atmosphere. he shivered because of the coldness of the room and closed the door behind.

donghyuck could feel his soul slowly leaving his body when he whipped his head to the front and saw mark, sitting at the end of the long table, staring at him with cold eyes.

"goodluck to me then" he whispered and composed himself.

mark cleared his throat, "sit"

without any hesitations, he went towards the closest chair to him which was located at the other end of the table. now they were facing each other but with a large distance.

"what's with you whispering to other people?" mark's comment made donghyuck raise a brow.

"why are you suddenly affected?" he rolled his eyes.

right, why was he suddenly affected? mark pushed the thoughts aside and looked at the tan male across the table.

"let's start with the reason why you're here" donghyuck already had an idea and he's a hundred percent sure that that was the reason.

"last year you have broken many ru-"

"yeah yeah" he boredly cut him off.

mark glared, "then you proposed a gay cl-"

"yeah i know" donghyuck checked his nails not caring about mark's eyes burning holes right through him.

"as your punishment for your actions, the council had agreed and we came up with different ideas on how to-"

"oh please just go straight right away-"

for the third time he cut mark off and the older was not having it already. he stood, slamming both of his hands in the table, furiously looking at donghyuck.

"YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR I WILL BE THE ONE PUNISHING YOU"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 14.4K 30
❝ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? ❞ ❝ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. ❞ ━ or where the young ceo lee donghyuck...
539K 19.7K 25
❝ did you just cum all over my desk? ❞ ❝ sir, i am so sorry! ❞ ━ or where haecha...
169K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
473K 20.8K 32
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘʀᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴜɢs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ...