Life With My Angel

By Diyasoni16

It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their... More

Chapter- 1 A Introduction
Chapter -1 B
Chapter 1 C
Chapter -1 D
Chapter-1 E
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 A
Chapter-22 B
Chapter-23 A
Chapter-23 B
Chapter-23 C
Chapter-23 D
Chapter-24
Chapter-25 A
Chapter-25 B
Chapter-25 C
Chapter-25 D
Chapter-25 E
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31 A
Chapter-31 B
Chapter-31 C
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter : 39 A
Chapter : 39 B
Chapter : 39 C
Chapter : 39 D
Chapter : 39 E
Chapter : 40 A
Chapter : 40 B Broken Soul
Chapter : 40 C
Chapter : 40 D
Chapter : 41 A
Chapter : 41 B
Chapter : 41 C
Chapter : 41 D
Chapter : 41 E
Chapter : 42 A
Chapter : 42 B
Chapter : 42 C
Chapter : 42 D
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chapter : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Chapter : 72
Chapter : 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 78
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Epilogue

Chapter : 80

741 101 12
By Diyasoni16

Life With My Angel      

Chapter : 80

Nandu was in her deep thought still she reaching the mansion... She left the car and enter into mansion thinking something on her mind... Nandu message to her family..

Nandu message -  we need to search Manik room.. if we got any clue keep it in secret don't share to Aryaman.. I don't trust him... but I trust you all... do this misson secretly... if you got any proof just message us don't say it openly.... don't take Aryaman with you guys...

They all saw her message and replied yes...

Cabir - Aryaman tum jaav yahan hum sab handle karenga... tum ko bahut kaam hoga...

Aryaman - haan kuch kaam hay... mein jaa reha hoon.. see ypu later...

they all move to the hall and saw Nandu who was moving to Manik room.... She started searching proof to save her love... Her friends also started searching.... they can't able to find anything....

After 1 and half days....

Nandu - one and half day hogayi but still I can't able to find anything mom...

Nyeonika - Nandu beta himmat rakho. . Kuch na kuch chamaktar hojayi.... vishwaas rakho....

Nandu nods her head positively,  having little smile on her face... Her friends again came there to find proof... they are searching here and there in Manik room...

In night

Nandu came to Manik room and saw her friends still searching except the side table lower...

Nandu -  guys kuch mila...

They all nods their head negatively, having sad on their face... She won't lose her trust...

Nandu - guys search one more time.. please.. I will also help you...

Abhimanyu- nahi didi... aap iss haalath mey bend down karna achi baath nehi hay... aap kuch nehi kariye hum sab karengi...

He says, looking her, having caring on his eyes for his sister....she nods and slowly sit on the bed...

Nandu saw Manik phone which was kicked by her foot on that day while taking Soha out from the room.... she was about to take that time she saw Aryaman through the mirror  who was holding behind the window....

Diya - didi kuch saboot mila... jiju ko chudane ke liye...

Nandu - kuch nehi mila... aap log mujhe akele chodo kuch dher ke liye... mein akele re na chathi hoon... aur Navya tum yahan rukho...

Nandu says, looking them, showing her eyes to them to see the mirror.. they saw Aryaman and nods their head positively and left the room... She sit on the bed and take Manik photo and hold it near to her chest and small drop off tears fall from her eyes...

Nandu saw the mirror whether Aryaman is present there or not... He was still there..

Aryaman think - whatever you do Nandu? You will not get any proof to get Manik out from the jail.... Tomorrow Manik surely go to the jail... you won't get any proof... because I cleaned Manik room completely...

He thinks that and left from that place... Nandu saw him through the mirror when he left from that place... She keep the photo frame on the side table... she move to the table and sit on the floor and take his phone under table and open it....

Nandu move to her room and sit on the bed...She send the video to her phone which was saw on Manik phone and her friends and family  and  a message to them...

Nandu message "keep this video secret and safe guys"... they replied "ok"

Nandu message to Abhimanyu - Abhimanyu tum ek naya phone lekhar aana.. jaldi...

Abhimanyu message - ok didi... I will bring it now...

Nandu message - Diya, Navya, Mukthi and Alya.. tum sab apne laptop lekhar aayeye....

Four of them - ok Nandu...

They all came to Nandu room and her who was resting her back on the bed board, while closing her eyes...

Mukthi - bhabhi..

Nandu hear that and open her eyes and look them...

Nandu - guys betho.... we want to get ready completely...

They all sit on the bed while nodding their head... Nandu share the video on their laptops and say them to keep the file safely... they all nods their head positively...

Nandu - careful reh na... Aryaman kho yesab kuch pata nehi chahiye...

Mukthi - ok Nandini.. we will handle him... tum chintha mat karo... tum rest karo... we will see tomorrow....

They all leave the room and Abhimanyu came to Nandini room...

Abhimanyu - di aap ka naya phone lekhe aaya hoon...

Nandu - Thank you Abhimanyu....

She want and share the video on new phone.. and keep it in secret place...

Nandu - keep this safe... Aryaman ko pata nehi chal na chahiye...

Aryaman -Kya pata nehi chala na chahiye.

Nandu and Abhimanyu shocked after hearing his voice.... Aryaman take his steps towards Nandini...

Nandu - kuch nehi Aryaman... humari companies may kuch problem voh tum may pata nehi chal na chahiye...

Aryaman - acha.. thik hay... tum dono kya kar rehi ho....

Abhimanyu - hum dono business loss kho kaise handle karna uske baare may baath kar raha hoon... di aap rest karo... Aryaman I need to talk to you... come with me....

They both left the room and reached the hall..

Abhimanyu - tum yahan wait karo.. mein room jaa ke aa raha hoon....

Abhimanyu saw Cabir who was coming to the hall...

Aryaman - thik hay...

Abhimanyu - Cabir keep Aryaman busy.. I will complete the work which was given my sister...

Abhimanyu says, looking him... Cabir nods looking him and move to Aryaman...

Cabir - Aryaman hum bahar jaa ke Abhimanyu kho wait karenge... chalo..

He take Aryaman with him and talking about the business... Abhimanyu move to Nandini room...

Abhimanyu - di aap iss mobile kho safe rekho...

Nandu - thank you Abhimanyu  for distracting him....

Abhimanyu  - don't say thank you didi .. I'm you're brother... I'm always there for you... Bye didi.. I will see you later...

Abhimanyu says, looking her, having smile on his face... Nandu smiled and hugged him... He also hugged her back...

Abhimanyu - di mein chaltha hoon....

Nandu hmmed... He left from that place.... Abhimanyu came and saw Aryaman and Cabir...

Abhimanyu - Chalo guys...

They left from that place... Nyeonika came to Nandu room...

Nandu - mom keep my phone safe.... No one will find this phone....

Nandu says,handover to Nyeonika.... She want and keep her phone...

Nyeonika - ok beta.. tum ye juice peelo...

Nandu nods her head positively and started drinking the juice... She completed the juice...

Nandu - can I sleep on your lap...

Nyeonika - yesab pooche ke baath hay kya? Aaja...

Nyeonika says, forwarding her hand towards her... Nandu smiled and keep her head on lap and closed her eyes... Nyeonika smoothen her hair... she sit peacefully on her lap....

In morning

Nandu wake up and look here and there and getup from the bed and move to the hall and saw there is no preparation going on for their haldi function....

Nandu - mom... Aaj mere aur Manik ka haldi function hay na... but why there is no decoration for haldi function...

Nyeonika - when Manik come to mansion we will start the preparations...

Nandu - mom aap preparation abhi shuru kijiye.. Manik aajayaga...trust me...

Nyeonika - thik hay.. mein abhi bolthi hoon...

Nyeonika says,looking her, keeping her hand on her cheek...

In court

Nandu and her family members present on the court... Police bring Manik to the court... Nandu saw her Manik and her eyes is welled up with tears.... Manik look at her nods his head negatively and showing his hand to smile....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
23.3K 1.3K 5
Manik Malhotra A passionate singer..a rockstar who has so much inside his heart Nandini Moorthy A simple fun loving girl.... They meet ..they share...
46.4K 2.2K 25
Love can change a rude person into joyful person. That like story is we r going to see. it is a love story between two people. this story is a cute n...
1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...