cold love desire|taekook ff

By Snugglemuggle

both were as cold as ice,both could burn as fire...but both were just a piece of glass taehyung,a guy who did... More

-character interview (synopsis)
1:drunken night
2:familiar face
3:accidentally art
4:meeting us
5:he was here
6:swollen heart
7:i'm not okay
8:broken pin
9:his sister abomination
10:tiny truth
11:cold gaze
12:intertwined scene
13:stop the time
14:trust issue
15:exhibition mess
16:full concern
17:my responsibility
18:see yourself
19:i'm awake
20:his lifeline
21:trap in between
23:tears in between
24:tormentful contact
25:we're done
26:surviving after
27:unlike happiness
28:problems unsolved
29:left hanging
30:once loved(end)

22:chose in between

605 22 1
By Snugglemuggle

"maybe we shouldn't met each other,as it brought bad moments"
-

no one pov
the wind that independently blows a breezy air in the morning now seemed to be accompany by storm.the once nice to be walking side by side towards their normal date at a clear waterfall now being taken away by the harsh lightning separately in each room with pitch black

commonly heard but rarely knew,is what could they be guessing on the new world of suicidal ideation.society passed down the news like the wind proceed to take care of the air for humanity.however, neither of them offer the thought of how could it be? how could it took place?

maybe all of in humanity world stopped to be thinking such as one in believers. maybe new world order froze them to think giving the idea of someone's pain without themselves knowing would be at fault,to sum it up,people nowadays don't care to even wiped off the blood.

jungkook knew he fucked up this time,his hyung was there and by now most of them knew his father's dead behaviour towards him nor even them.the fear of losing loved ones again really shaken him up until the ground swallowed his mind to not be thinking normally...

the world seems so spacious but it was only like living in one adjacent place

story time...
everybody seemed to be frozen in place,nobody dared to moved even after the excruciating pain that kept digging in them for hours passed by because of how one particular person that called to be dead was there with them in the confined space.

"eom-eomma?"

there.kim taehyung saw his other half,his only one every time he could dragged about specific favourites.his eyes were wide opened and left him stood lifeless even in the buffed arms that made his movement useless.

his mother was still alive...

"surprise surprise! this is surely kind of like a welcome gift from me,just because you can never escape from here" jeon junghyun said confidently after seeing all the hostages and the duo couldn't comprehend a word to let out.he suddenly made his way to the tied up woman.

"good job jennie,and please tell rosé to dislocate this building from any sites,i don't want anybody to interfere my playtime with new guests" he said while eyeing the person whom guiding jisoo inside the classroom.by the time she yet to speak,jennie got interrupted..

"how could you deal with this guy jennie! i-i trusted you! even you kidnapped my hyungs and them! and-and eomma!"taehyung let out a scream of everything he kept in mind.jennie was supposed to be his lawyer,his colleagues,his friends,his family but maybe he was just the one thinking far from reality untold.

"nothing was real taehyung,please believe that i was never siding you all this time,i was just being your lawyer just to get information for mr.jeon,i didn't betrayed,i played for the win"she replied while tightening her harsh gripped on jisoo that seemed to be taken the pain reluctantly.

before taehyung could let his anger out yet again,the guard kicked his abdomen and hurriedly tied him with a roped,taking some parts from his clothes and knotted it at the back of his head,keeping his mouth sealed shut.he was then landed on the ground where the hyungs were too.

only jungkook was free with nothing.

but he will took the pain the most after...

"jungkook,where's your voice kook,i thought we could had a fight first before started to do something fun?" the father said.by now,he started to take a seat in front of the others on the floor and looked at them in disguise.

jungkok couldn't just start to talk.he was in dazed.everything seemed to be happening to fast from a millisecond and it was surely overwhelming for him to study each actions occurred.however from his thoughts,only guilt eating him away from time to time...

"wh-why did you d-do this? they does-doesnt do anything wrong to you!!" he yelled after a tear rolled towards his cheeks,making a contact down on the dusty floor.wiping his another long lasting  salty liquid,he continued "i am your son! you should just deal with me! what's wrong with you to tie them up like this!"

jisoo suddenly got thrown over by jennie towards the hard creak concrete floor,meeting first with her face making a thud.she wished for only one thing in the moment,for everything to be over so she could scream,however to no avail her mouth was sealed shut.the only sound heard was a moan of pain.

"every time you talk back like you're the somewhat the good boy here,then the others got the payback jungkook" junghyun,his father said and suddenly took out a pocket knife out of him and made his way towards the younger.

jungkook stood froze.he was completely shivering under the man's gazed that seemed to be holding a winning smile.yet he think he was the winner of the world's game. "or you could trade with me if you want to,that would give an advantage for others" the father said lightly like the situation was only an action between actors,but this was real.

the knife was trailed down on the younger's left cheek from behind.the action made jungkook teared up even more fortunately he could still bring the confusion in within "wh-what tr-trade?"

"you.i want only one play toy if it was jeon jungkook,my son.and the other would be save from anything other than tied up,they would get food drinks you name it,but i want you" he listed the rules and surprised all of them in the room,even jennie herself widened her eyes and heart skipped a beat.

"no jungkook! don't he just tried to manipulate you mmhh!" taehyung yelled after so many attempts to release the clotted that wrapped around his bottom
nose towards the hack of his head.however,the guard sealed him back just before taehyung could protest more.

junghyun suddenly got an idea coming out of him.he took a few steps towards the youngest of the tied up hostages and kicked him in the stomach,gaining a groan in return.

all the others couldn't do anything as they wish miracles for taehyung that started to cough,head felt a little dizzy-no it may started to shaken him up from reality.that maybe they couldn't escape anymore.

before mr.jeon sent another flying hard kick,jungkook stopped him by gripling his father's shoulder from behind,loosening his attempt on abusing the other.with tears streaming down his flushed cheeks,jungkook slowly said "do-don't do anything to taehyung hyung!to my hyungs nor even mrs.kim! fine you can have me not them,just stop everything please,f-father"

the word,he said it.somehow,it took everybody by surprise even the owner himself with the sudden nickname that sounded reluctant to come out.junghyun couldn't say anything,he was by far the happiest in crimes,and the winner in misery.

"now you admit that i was your father huh? well you said it then fine.jennie, bring them food over here" he replied with a smirk plastered on his face,and turning back,digging his eyes on his son.

"but not for you son,they will see us here,but first jungmo,do your job" as junghyun said that,the guy whom previously got a hold of taehyung took out a syringe with a mysterious liquid inside.before jungkook could act as he wished,the guard immediately punched him on the stomach,making the younger himself cough and bent forward.

jungmo took it as a chance and inserted all the solution throughout the younger's neck.jungkook whimpered slowly as it sting.however as the other dropped him towards the floor,he doesn't nor even remember a thing before collapsing hard,closing both pair of his eyes.

-

"i-i don't know what to do,i don't even know where are they going okay!"

"please you need to think of your brother jungkook! couldn't you feel what he's been through right now!"

"i-i know but nothing there's nothing we could do! besides i know my father very well,he couldn't just planned thing having trace"

"we could track them,don't lose hope yet,he may be dismissed the place by not,but he couldn't dismiss something he wasn't aware of..."

"wh-what do you mean?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.5K 30
"So you dare to deceive me!? I'll make you pay for that jeon fucking jungkook!" In which jungkook goes on a blind date for his best friend, but the d...
7.5K 358 6
On Jungkook's birthday, V gives him a diary. But, there's already some writing in it? 'Once again, Happy Birthday, Kookie! ~Your Husband (I wish)...
30K 1.6K 15
Taehyung doesn't like Jungkook. Yes, he doesn't like Jungkook. But being mates, he can't control his wolf and he ended up being so protective of the...
1.4K 142 8
A short story of two done-with-this-world men finding comfort in each other. //fluff//