bts smut/oneshotssssss

By ohhhhhmanholyshit

boo, ur unholy and need some hobi water and namjesus btw but im like tht too, sooo bxb stuff bangtan oneshots... More

liar pt.1
summerseve
rainy day
cheery blossoms
air dry
puddles pt.1
puddles pt.2
conv3r3s high
lights
enegery drink
top menu
ice-cream pt.1
ice-cream pt.2
alphabet boy
serendipity
candy
dimple
part time
dreamland
snav
pretty savage
dollhouse
maid outfit
goosebumps
liar pt.2
paradise
lollipop
sweater weather
do now
free writing/1
naughty boy
birthday boy/ot7
lay on your back
free writing/2
free writing/3
control
janitors room
caught
attention
dance practice pt.1
dance practice pt.2
💪ideas🙀
afternoon snack/ot7
masochistic brat
the boys locker room
psycho
font/jungkook+hyung line
falling
ig important🤠
passed around
go away
thighs/ot7
treats
liar pt.3
not an update👯‍♀️
dog leash
blueberries and fries
liar pt.4
coffee pt.1
coffee pt.2
burt's bees
liar pt.5
something to think about😅
folks/ bts x got7
waluigi
hazy
human sex doll pt.1
human sex doll pt.2
when i'm with you
silent night
👁👅👁not an update yuh
fact or statistic
boiling water
prince chokes on dick pt.1
éperdument amoureux
the deal
si veo tu mamá
art supply room
😕lets hang out?🤙
show and tell
exponents pt.1
exponents pt.2
exponents pt.3
hold up😦
exponents pt.4
playing/run bts ep 140 concept
words
watermelon apple grape cherry
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 2
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 3
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 4
butter era pt.1
butter era pt.2
BUTTER🤩🥳
sneak peek 🏠
baby bottle pop/ot7
little time!🍼
a white mess/ot7 pt.1
peachy pt.1
peachy pt.2
sharing is caring pt.1
why not?
house on mango street
let me record myself
training joonie
only fans
fuck behind his back pt.1
ideas🧻
their good boy/ot7
salsa/ot7
a white mess/ot7 pt.2
sharing is caring pt.2
fuck behind his back pt.2
surf curset
prince chokes on dick pt.2
intro:timeline pt.1
intro:timeline pt.2
human sex doll pt.3
not perfect
grapes
group teams
secrets
hugs
waiting
learning
eager
kitchen
sunny
tip
birthday special pt.1
birthday special pt.2
quickie
alphas and omegas
hot days
our little game
ferries wheel
remi pt.1
remi pt.2
handcuffs are a turn on pt.1
handcuffs are a turn on pt.2
high sex drive
my mom might walk in
he likes to watch us pt.1
he likes to watch us pt.2
if i... then you... pt.1
if i... then you... pt.2
daddy's lonely
used up holes/ot7
can't cum
tata plushie
roommates
dress up/ot7
recording you guys doing it/ot7(?)
playing with our daddy pt.1
playing with our daddy pt.2
perks of cheating: amazing sex
special present
reward
good way to start the new year/ot7
earn it
clouded head while being used
give me options...?
dreaming
hoba
it hurts appa
insane day dream pt.1
owner
insane day dream pt.2
he's a slut pt.1
he's a slut pt.2
dentist appointment
the shoplifter pt.1
the shoplifter pt.2
im back and horny

sore loser/ot7

15.2K 111 19
By ohhhhhmanholyshit

Didn't revise, so sorry for any mistakes*

ot7

tops:
-jin
-namjoon
-jimin

switch:
-yoongi

bottoms:
-jungkook
-taehyung
-hoseok

TEXT:

"On your knees." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean on my knees?" Hoseok panicked, looking over at Yoongi and at the others.

"You lost the game so, on your knees." Yoongi grinned.

He came closer to Hoseok and turned the boy around. Forced him down on his knees to be in between him. His arms behind his back.

Hoseok had to look up at Jimin who was in front of him. He looked up at the others, Taehyung had his arms crossed and leaning on his right leg, a little smirk on his lips. Jungkook was beside Taehyung, his legs a bit spread out, his hands awkwardly beside his body. Namjoon was to the left of Taehyung, his hands playing with each other. And Yoongi of course holding him down by his neck. Jin was beside Jungkook, resting on Jimin looking down at Hoseok playfully.

"B-but I already had my punishment-" Hoseok stuttered, biting his lip as he looked at Taehyung for help.

"We we're being recorded when you had your punishment," Taehyung sternly said. "That wasn't your real punishment."

"Yeah baby." Jin smirked. "Now that the camera men are not here, you're gonna get your real punishment."

"Look at me Hoseok." Hoseok looked at Jimin. He came closer to the little one. "Open your mouth."

"B-but Jimin-"

"Open. Your. Mouth." Jimin's voice was intimidating.

Hoseok softly nodded his head and opened his mouth wide for him.

"Good boy." Jimin praised the older one.

"See it wasn't so hard." Yoongi rubbed Hoseok's neck as he said that.

Hoseok wanted to pout cause of what Yoongi said but he knew Jimin was going to yell at him to open his mouth again.

Everyone closely watched as Jimin unzipped his jeans, pulling them down a little with his boxers so that his semi-hard dick was popping out.

"My baby can't help but drool from seeing daddies cock?" Jimin chuckled as he wiped some saliva off of the corner of Hoseok's lips. "Pathetic little baby."

He looked away, kind of embarrassed of what he did. Hearing the others softly chuckle at Jimin's comment.

"Hey." Jimin snapped his fingers in front of Hoseok's face. "I'm over here. You have to be present when you're getting your punishment."

Yoongi pulled Hoseok's hair to move his head towards Jimin.

Hoseok faintly heard a soft groan coming from Jungkook.

"I wanna be dommed like that." Jungkook whined.

"Shh," Namjoon said. "This is Hoseok's punishment."

"No, no, no." Jin quickly said. "If Jungkook wants to be apart of this then he can. Taehyung pup, squeeze his dick."

"Huh?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows looking over at Jin.

"You heard me, squeeze his dick." Jin smirked as he repeated his words.

And so Taehyung cupped Jungkook's dick in his hand and started to squeeze.

"Hyung~!" Jungkook whined as he bit his lip.

"Keep doing that until Hoseok's punishment ends." Jin said, and to which Taehyung nodded.

Jimin brought his hips closer to Hoseok's lips as soon as Jin finished his sentence.

"Take your tongue out." Hoseok did what Namjoon told him to do. "Good boy."

Hoseok looked at Jimin's throbbing dick and back up at Jimin's beautiful eyes.

"So." Jimin slid in his dick inside of Hoseok's warm wet mouth. "You know why you're getting this punishment?"

Muffled words came out of Hoseok's mouth.

"You know it's not just the game right?" Jimin licked his lips when Hoseok hollowed his cheeks and started sucking on the tip of his dick.

Hoseok's eyes perked up.

"I found you touching yourself 2 days ago." Jimin smirked, and Hoseok stopped his movements. "Oh, you stopped? Did you really think I wouldn't find out? There's 6 boys living with you Hoseok."

Yoongi forcefully pushed Hoseok's head forward, Jimin's dick hitting the back of his throat. His gagging not being unnoticed by the others.

He moved his head for him.

"Namjoon sent me a video of you riding that pink dildo of yours, you looked so naughty." Jimin groaned, his mouth felt so right around him. "Moaning my name like the slut you are."

Jungkook gave a throaty moan.

"Did hyung really do that?" Jungkook bit his lip.

"You're slutty hyung did do that Jungkookie, now be a good boy and bring me his pink dildo would you?" Jimin looked back, grinning a little.

Hoseok's eyes widened, crying a little against Jimin's hard dick. He needed some sort of air, his nose wasn't doing much, and Yoongi kept making him deep throat his daddy.

His hands went up and tried to push himself off of Jimin but Yoongi quickly caught his wrist with his other hand.

"This is a punishment Hoseok. Do you need to be reminded?" Yoongi grunted.

"I also brought the lube Hoseok had in his drawer daddy." Jimin's body tensed for a bit, and he reached out for the toy. "It's strawberry flavored." And Taehyung went back to squeezing Jungkook's dick.

"Thank you kookie." Jungkook softly moaned at the pet name.

Taehyung softly rubbed his fingers on the hard dick, squeezing tightly just like Jin-hyung said.

"Namjoon, take off his pants and put this in him." Jimin smirked as he passed Namjoon both the lube and the pink dildo.

Yoongi moved a side so that Namjoon had enough space, still moving Hoseok's head for him.

"Take off his shirt Yoongi." Jimin told, his lips parted open, licking his lips, loving the view below him.

Hoseok had a moment to breathe as two of his boyfriends were taking off his clothes.

"Stop panting like you're a dog." Jimin coldly commented, making Hoseok pout. "Or do you want us to treat you like a dog?"

"Another dog?" Jin smirked, looking over at Taehyung. "We found you a friend puppy."

Hoseok shook his head, still trying to catch his breath to a normal pace.

"I guess you'll be our only puppy then." Jin kissed Taehyung. "Our spoiled little puppy." Taehyung got shy and giggled a little.

Jimin softly smiled at the cute action but then brought his attention to the main reason why he was there. Hoseok of course.

He quickly brought his hands to Jimin's thighs when Namjoon slid in the pink dildo inside of him.

"D-daddy~!" He bit his lip, his body tensing up. By himself he opened his mouth and let Jimin's big hard dick inside his mouth.

Namjoon didn't let Hoseok adjust to the size, knowing Jimin would do the same, also cause this was a punishment.

Moving it in and out of him roughly.

Slapping the boys smooth ass cause he wanted to.

One of Hoseok's hands went towards Yoongi's pants. Eyeing the clear dent in the jeans Yoongi was wearing.

His pleading eyes made Yoongi turn in and let the boy unbutton his jeans and he helped him pull them down. Yoongi's long cock sprung out, using his hand to pump his length since his mouth was already busy.

Hoseok was a moaning mess, his asshole being abused by Namjoon and his mouth full of Jimin's cock. He knew he couldn't touch himself, and if he did he would be there for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...