Burning love, (D.M)

coIdhvrt द्वारा

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... अधिक

~𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~
~𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕~
~𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢~
~𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢~
~𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎~
~𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜~
~𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌~
~𝚁𝚞𝚗~
~𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝~
New characters
~𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔~
~𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗~
~𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑~
~𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚝~
~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍~
~𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛~
~𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗~
~𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝~
~𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐~
~𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞~
~𝙸𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎~
~𝚃𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙~
~𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛~
~𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐~
~𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕~
~𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜~
~𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~
New character
~𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎~
~ 𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑~
~𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎~
~𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗~
~𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛~
~𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 & 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜~
A/N
~𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞~
~𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞~
~𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊~
~𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢~
~𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜~
~𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎~
~𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎~
~𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎~
~𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕~
~𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍~
~𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕~
~𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎~
~𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢~
~𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛~
~𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢~
~𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚢~
~𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚛𝚜.𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝~

5.1K 82 22
coIdhvrt द्वारा

This story is going to turn into an emotional roller coaster soon, it'll all make sense in end. Also please don't hate me for future events.... Enjoy angels ;))

P.S: this chapter also made me cry

TW: Mentions of Sexual assault

*Mature content
________________

"Draco, c'mon play cars with me!" Nate said pulling draco's arm. We were sitting on the couch waiting for dinner. He looked at me for an answer.

"Go ahead," I whispered. "I'll be fine." They went to the coffee table across from me and started playing. I giggled at draco's low knowledge on cars.

"And what does this one do?" He said holding up a green car. Nate took it from his hands. "That is same as the others, it just drives." He shrugged.

They played cars until it was time for dinner. I sat next to draco and Nate sat across from us. My mother as usual sat at the end of the table.

"So," She began to cut up her chicken. "How's school dear?" I poked my food with my fork and shrugged. "Normal I guess."

"Actually mum," Nate looked at me. "She hasn't been to school sinc-Ow!" I had kicked him in the leg, and sent him a 'Shut up' glare. "Never mind." He mumbled playing with his potato's.

She looked at Draco and I. She set her fork down. "So," She took a sip of her wine. "How long have you guys been together?" She took another sip.

"Erm-" Draco cleared his throat. "About 3 months ma'am." He looked down at his food. I watched my mum as she poured another cup of wine.

"Mm," She said while taking a sip. "That's lovely, and you treat her well?" She took another long sip. Draco looked up at her. "Yes ma'am, of course." He nodded.

"Good." She poured another cup. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Mum don't you think you've had enough." I said eyeing her cup.

"Don't be silly dear," She chugged down her 3rd cup, and poured another. "It's fine." She smiled. I can tell the argument with dad is starting to affect her.

After dinner, my mum had 6 cups of wine. She was currently passed out on the couch. I covered her up with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong with her?" Nate peeked in. "She always puts me to bed." He looked at her. Fighting back his tears.

"It's okay baby," I kissed the top on his head and hugged him. "I'll just put you to bed okay?" He looked up at me and smiled while nodding his head.

"Go brush your teeth, and put on your pajamas. I'll be up there in a minute." I smiled. He nodded and ran upstairs.

I let out a few tears. I took a deep breath and wiped them away. "Why mum?" I whispered. I turned around and walked upstairs.

I walked into my room and brushed my hair. "Are you coming to bed?" Draco said reading my diary. I grabbed the book from his hands and placed it next to him.

"Stop reading my diary," I giggled. "And in a bit, I have to put Nate to bed." He grabbed my hand. "You're a good sister." He smiled and removed his hand.

I walked over to my brothers room to find him already asleep. I sat in the chair next to his bed. "I'm sorry," I kissed his forehead. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I've always wanted him to be happy. And now his world is changing and he doesn't realize it yet. "I love you." I whispered.

I walked back into my room to find Draco also asleep. I smiled and covered him with my blanket. I moved his hair away from his face. He grumbled something and turned around.

I crossed my arms and went downstairs. I walked into my dads study and looked around. I looked in his cabinets. I pulled out a family picture from when I was younger.

We looked so happy. All of us. I cried again. I quickly put the picture back. I ran my fingers across the paintings as was walking down the halls.

I walked into the living room and grabbed the half cup of wine. I finished it in one sip. I stared down at her for a while. She was peacefully sleeping. I walked into my moms room and laid down in her bed.

I hugged her pillow and cried while I fell asleep.
___________

I woke up, my eyes were swollen from crying. I washed my face with warm water. I walked over to my room to change.

Draco wasn't in there, he must've went downstairs. I got dressed and walked downstairs. "Good morning darling," My mum said. I smiled until I saw the wine cup in her hand. "There's pancakes on the table if you want some."

"Bit early don't you think?" I said gesturing towards her drink. She laughed and flicked her hand. "It's never too early."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I sat down next to Nate. "How'd you sleep?" I asked him while taking the syrup away. He shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

"Want to do something today?" Draco asked helping Nate cut his pancakes. I smiled at what he was doing. "Sure," I sipped my coffee. "We have to stop somewhere first." I picked up my plate and placed it in the dishes.

I walked over towards my mum and took the wine bottle away from her. "You have to drop Nate off at his friends house remember?" I placed my hands on my hips. She gave me an expression that told me she forgot. "Mum you promised him." I whispered.

"I'll still take him," She shrugged. "Just not when we planned." She said making me scoff.

"Forget it," I took her wine cup. "I'll take him myself." I put them in a cabinet. She'd probably still find it.

"Thank you sweetie." She patted my shoulder and took her glass back. I placed my palms on the counter and took deep breaths.

I turned around and smiled. "Come on Nate," I grabbed the keys to the car. His friends are muggles which means that we have to drive an actual car sometimes.  "Get your backpack, you have school the next day." I ruffled his hair.

Nate goes to a muggle school for now until he's old enough to attend Hogwarts. He grumbled while he fixed his hair again.

He grabbed his backpack, as we were about to head out the door, Nate ran back to give Draco a goodbye hug. I smiled as I closed the door.
_____________

*Draco's POV*

Elizabeth was too busy taking her brother somewhere. I decided to just hang out with her mum. Hoping it wouldn't be awkward.

I sat down on the single couch and rubbed my legs waiting for her to notice me. She finally looked over and smiled.

"Draco darling," She slurred. She laid down on her side. "Be good to her, she's been through a lot." She rested her head on a pillow.

"What do you mean ma'am?" I shifted in my seat. She sat up. She laughed and lowered her head. "I forgot," She leaned back. "She doesn't open up to people," She got herself comfortable and took a deep breath. "I'll tell you then."

She poured another cup of wine. "Ever since she was little, she's been so caring of others. Especially when her Nate was born. I remember some kids were messing with him and she turned them into frogs," She said making me chuckle. "She's always tried to prove to her father that she's a good kid. Until she turned 14 and got into things." She said tearing up.

"She came home one night, High out of her mind," She grabbed tissues and wiped under her eyes. "She told me that she was going to die that night because someone wanted to have sex with her, and did everything to force her," She took some deep breaths. She didn't give me details. But my heart ached. My angel was assaulted.

"After that night she was never the same," She took a long sip of her wine. "She would always lash out on her father, if he ever touched her, she would get defensive." She looked at me. "She was hurt. And she never shared any of it. Still hasn't. But now she's met you. You've made her better," She gave me a drunk smile. "She's so strong." She whispered and she fell on her side and fell asleep.

I placed a blanket over her. I was about to cry until the door opened.

"Dray, i'm back!" She shouted.
____________

*Elizabeth's POV*

"In here," He waved his two fingers. I placed the keys on the counter and went into the living room. I looked over the couch to find my mother sleeping. "She just fell asleep." He leaned back.

"Right," I sighed. "I'm going to take a shower," I held my hand out. "Care to join me?" I smirked. He placed his hand in mine. "Of course baby." He smiled.

We were about to get in until I forgot I left my towel downstairs in the laundry room. "Be right back." I kissed him and ran down stairs.

The door bell rang, I paused in my tracks and grabbed the closest jacket I could find considering I was only in my bra and panties.

I opened the door. "Hey liz," Macy said with a small smile. "I know you don't want to see me right now bu-" I cut her off by hugging her. She giggled and hugged me back tightly.

I pulled away and grabbed her shoulders. "I'm sorry," I shook my head. "I lashed out on you, it was never your fault M."

She smiled and grabbed my hand. "I was selfish, and didn't think about your feelings. Never again liz." She hugged me again.

"Are you naked?" She asked laughing. I laughed along with her and nodded my head. "Draco's waiting for me in the shower," I giggled. "I should go." I smiled. She nodded her head and hugged me again before leaving.

"Sorry babe, i'm back," I walked into the bathroom and he wasn't there. "Draco?" No answer. "Dray where are you?" He hugged me from being and kissed my neck.

"I'm right here," He said turning me around. "Are we taking a shower now?" He leaned in for a kiss. I mumbled a mhm while kissing him.

He pulled away and grinned. "Then let's go." He grabbed my hand and made sure I didn't slip. I faced him and tried grabbing his dick but he grabbed my wrist.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked softly. I looked at him confused. He's never asked me if I was sure. I liked that he asked. "Yeah," I kissed him. "I'm sure."

He pulled away again. "I mean are you really sure?" I tilted my head. He was acting differently. Like he didn't want to hurt me.

"Yes i'm sure, why are you-" I realized what happened. "She told you didn't she?" I crossed my arms. I wasn't mad at him. I was mad at her. That was my story to tell. And it was up to me to decide if I wanted to tell Draco.

He slowly nodded his head. I smiled softly and kissed him. "I love you," I cupped his cheek with my hand. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. "But i'm going to fucking kill her." I said angrily.

He tried grabbing my wrist but I already left the door. "Fuck." He mumbled while putting his towel on.

"Get up," I shook her. She just laid there sleeping. Peacefully. She mumbled sleepily while she turned on her other side.  "Mum get up!" I shook her harder.

She sat up and stretched. "What are you doing? Elizabeth?" She looked at me and then at Draco. "Were you two showering? Together?"

"You told him?" My voice cracked. "I told you that I wasn't comfortable with telling anyone and you told him." She looked at me confused. She looked at me as if she was trying to remember what i'm talking about.

I scoffed and left the room. I ran to my room and slammed the door. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair out.
___________

I stayed in my room the rest of the day. Draco eventually came in and made me watch a movie with him. I was resting my head on his arm eating popcorn.

My door opened. "I want popcorn!" Nate said flopping on my bed. He grabbed some and stuffed it in his mouth. "What're we watching?" He asked laying on his stomach.

"I thought you were supposed to come back tomorrow." I kicked his side earning an 'Ow' from him. He turned around to face me.

"Thomas got sick, and mum wanted me to come home so I don't catch muggle disease," He shrugged. "What's for dinner Ellie?" He said with his mouth full.

"What do you mean? Where's mum?" I laid back down on Draco's arm. Nate shrugged his shoulders. "She's sleeping," He took a jelly slug from my hands. "She was drinking again." He chewed on it while looking at his hands.

I put on a fake smile and stood up. "Come on then," I held out my hand. "Maybe we'll make a cake and just eat that." I said poking his stomach. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

As we were talking down the stairs he was telling me about how Thomas and his mum always watched a movie together everyday so he felt loved. I don't know what he's going to do when I go back to school. My moms not stable enough to take care of him right now.

Draco came downstairs to help us make a cake. Nate stirred it and accidentally flung some cake batter Draco's shirt. I laughed at his reaction. Draco tilted his head and threw flour on me.

My mouth fell open. "Draco!" I grabbed flour and threw at him. Nate started laughing. "Oh? That's funny?" I laughed and rubbed flour in his hair.

We were all laughing while throwing flour and cake batter on each other. Our smiles slowly faded as my mum stumbled into the kitchen. "You're picking this up," She slurred. "We don't have an elf anymore. You're father took her. We'll find a new one," She sat down at the table. We just stared at her. It was embarrassing. Having Draco see my mum like this.

She poured more liquor in her cup. "Cheers." She smiled as she walked away. Dinner was quiet. After we ate I pulled Draco to the side.

I started to tear up. "You should go back to school." I put my hands in my pockets. He shook his head. "I'm staying here with you, school can wait. We'll go back together."

I took a deep breath. "That's the thing," I looked over at Nate. He was watching cartoons. "I don't think i'm going back, Nate needs me right now. And I can't leave him here alone with her," I shook my head. "Not like this."

He cupped my face. "Then i'm staying too," He softly smiled. "I want to be here with you," He looked over at my brother. "And him." I smiled and wiped my tears. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"But what about school?" I shook my head. "Draco your father will kill you."

He nodded his head as he realized. His eyes widened. "We'll bring him with," I looked at him puzzled. "Nate, will bring him with us. He can stay in my Dorm. We don't have to tell anyone."

I looked at him. Waiting for him to tell me he was joking. But he didn't. "You're not serious," I said. "Dumbledore will be furious if he ever found out."

Draco shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I don't think he'd be furious but definitely upset that we hid it from him."

I thought about it. I looked at my brother again. I want to get him away from her for a bit. This was the only way. It's safer for him. To stay with me. "Fine." I nodded.
_________

"No!" She shouted. "You won't be taking him away from me!" She tried pulling him but I grabbed him and hugged him.

I kneeled down to his height. "Go with draco, okay baby?" I kissed his forehead and gave him to Draco. As soon as they left I looked over towards my mum.

"You can't take care of him right now," I said calmly as possible. "I'll take care of him until you get sober mum."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "You?" She scoffed. "You get high or drunk every hour Elizabeth," She said while folding Nate's clothes. "You can't even function yourself."

I know she's angry. Which is why she's acting this way. So I don't let it get to me. "He's coming with me," I hugged her while she calmed down. "I'll bring him back when you're stable to take care of him."

She didn't hug me back. Instead she pulled away. She looked at me. Her eyes showed hatred. Pain. Anger. "Don't hurt my baby." She told me as if I was a stranger.

"I'm still your baby," I said tearing up. I tried grabbing her hand but she pulled away. She tried looking  at me but couldn't. She got up and left.

I sat on Nate's bed and hugged my arms. "I'm still your baby." I whispered. Nate walked in and hugged me.

"Why are you crying ellie?" He pulled away. I shook my head and grabbed his hand. "These are happy tears," I lied. "Because you're coming with me back to Hogwarts." I watched him as his face lit up.

He ran out to go tell Draco. My heart hurt. My mother can't even look at me. I'm doing this for Nate. It's worth the pain.
_____________________

I'm not crying these are tired tears🙄. Again you guys might not have cried i'm just so emotional.

Anyways angels, thank you for 16k reads!! I love you guys!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

513K 11.5K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
5.4K 243 27
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
1.7M 37.1K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
1.3K 18 18
this is a y/n book it is my first ever book so please keep that in mind you y/n black transfer from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic your all in 6th ye...