𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

"You know what I think, Miss Moore?" He moved closer, the scent of Peppermint, musk and a hint of cigarette... More

✨Introduction✨
Book Dedication
Apologies
Daddy Malfoy
Midnight Taunt
Unforgiving Showers
Thanksgivings
And Dont Flirt With Him
Obey
Tea, Darling?
Make Me
Petrificus Totalus
Surprise
Ok...Spill
Doctor, Doctor
Use Me
A/N
My Favourite Ravenclaw
Golden Girl
Out Of Order
No Control
Empty Blankets
Keep It A Secret
Step Mummy
Happy Birthday
Scrubs
Lingerie
Haunted Memories
Ink Scars
Good Girl
Dont Lie
Beaming With Joy
Wide Blue
Out Of All People
Extended Stays
A/N
Crystal Vase
Lit Cigar
Its Mr Malfoy
Hot Water
Madam Puddifoots
Consulting The Folks
Tightened Belt
Magic Minister
Bye Baby
I Love You Moments
Hear Me Now
Forever Yours
!!
R U OK?

On The Table

29.7K 773 1.4K
By justlikeyourstories

Thanks for all the birthday wishes the other day😊 I feel loved💕

Also 98% of this chapter is smut😼

*Viewer discretion is fucking advised*

AnnaLeigh Moore

"My Malfoy I-"

"Anybody home!" A sweet feminine voice echoed through out the halls as he immediately stepped away from me and cursed under his breath.

"She fucking let herself in!?" He whispered harshly as he turned back to me "You have to awake Scorpius"

"W- What for?" I was terrified to wake up Scorpius so soon. I had no where to go and I couldn't just sit at the table with him and act as tho nothings wrong.

"Kimberly and Bonnie are here for dinner" he said unfazed, turning his head to look towards the door as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Bonnie is the one he fucking cheated on me with" i spat out, he turned his head and looked at me.

"Fuck- just stay in here" and before I could protest he was swooping past me and out the door–slamming it shut as he walked out.

Great. What am I supposed to do now? Sit here in this boring arse offical while he has dinner and drinks red whine with a lady?

Fuck that.

I went to reach for the door handle when the door swung open its self. Draco stood—looking frustrated he still held onto the door handle as he leaned forward.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he took in my, reaching for the door handle stance. I straightened my stance before clearing my throat.

"I don't wanna sit in this study while you drink wine with Kimberley" I stated simply as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Draco chuckled darkly before letting go of the door handle and standing up straight "So what were you planning on doing?"

My hard stance faltered for a second while I thought of what to say. He stood firmly as he waited for the words to drop from my mouth.

"I- I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders and re hardened my stance. He raised an eye brow at me as he took another step closer to me.

"So you were just gonna... disobey me?" He asked, frustrations and lust clearly evident in his tone.

I couldn't say anything. I gulped nervously as he Locked eye contact with me. All my ration thoughts disappeared. I felt my breathing hitch as his cold hand brushed against my face.

"Nothing goes well when you disobey me" he shook his head and trapped me in a harsh kiss. I gasped into his mouth as my hand naturally flew to wrap around his neck.

But before I could touch him, he pulled away.

"Don't fucking touch me. You don't have permission- this is a punishment" I whimpered slightly at the loss of Draco's warmth but then I took in the situation and realised where we were.

"Mr Malfoy-"

"It's Draco to you, fille précieuse (precious girl)" his French made me weak at my knees as I swallowed hard, a furious red tint on my cheeks.

"qu'en est-il de Kimberley et Bonnie? (what about Kimberley and Bonnie?)" I Lowered my tone as I stared out the open door.

"I sent them away, tu es plus important (you are more important)" his sentence sent butterflies into my stomach as I slowly nodded, carefully flicking my wrist to close the door with wandless magic.

"sur la table (on the table)" Draco crossed his muscular arms over his toned chest. His hair was messy and fell upon his pale skin as his lips were bruised and plump.

He looked so damn good right now I just had to obey.

I wasted no time walking over to the table and lying down where there was an empty space. As soon as I took a deep breath out Draco slowly stalled towards me, his warms hands caressing the inside of my thighs before roughly pulling me down towards him.

"pourquoi si loin, jolie fille? (Why so far away pretty girl?)" he whispered as I only whimpered in response. The need for him growing 10x hotter in my core.

He lifted my legs up before placing gentle kisses on my knees, sending shock waves every time his skin connected to mine. His trailed a long line of losses towards my inner thigh. Each time he got closer, the kiss was more rough.

Little whimpers and soft moans escaping my lips as he sucked and bit- a hundred percent making marks. His cold fingertips softy trailed up to the waste of my skirt I was wearing before roughly yanking it from my body.

I shuttered as the cold air hit my warm skin, but that was soon replaced with a moan of pleasure when Draco's fingers grazed the outside of my clothed clit.

"comment vas-tu si humide que je ne t'ai même pas encore touché (how are you so wet, I haven't even touched you yet)" he chuckled harshest before pulling my underwear to the side.

Draco now had a full view of my glistening pussy, right before him. I moaned as the cold air hit my core. The room was silent, no movement from Draco and I was starting to grow insecure.

"Draco-" I was cut of with a loud moan as Draco licked a long strip up my clit.

"avoir le goût du sucre (taste like sugar)" his hot breath hit my entrance as I bucked my hips towards him, but he held them down to prevent me from moving anymore.

He dove right back in, licking long and hard strips up and down my clit, causing my thighs to tremble. I arched my back and tried to move my hips against his face but he was holding me so it was hard too.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as he moved his fingers to massage my entrance "D- Draco Please I-"

"French, Darling" he whispered against my clit as he massaged me hard, inching me towards my orgasm.

"S'il te plait, baise moi Draco (please- Fuck Draco)" I struggled to get out a full sentence as he stuck one finger inside of me, thrusting at a teasingly slow pace. My head was fuzzy with the pleasure I was receiving. I tangled my fingers in Draco's hair, tugging it harshly causing him to groan, sending vibrations to my core.

"Vas-tu jouir sur mon visage? Jolie petite chose (will you cum on my face? Pretty little thing)" He began slamming his fingers into my pussy, adding a second one making me scream out his name as he kitten licked my clit.

My hands clutched the edge of the table so hard my knuckles were turning white as I tried my hardest to squirm under his touch. I felt the knot in the bottom of my stomach grow as I clenched on Draco's fingers- and with that he completely pulled away.

"You cum when I want you to- stand up" he demanded as I nodded slowly, head still dizzy from how close I was to cumming. My legs bucked slightly as I stood but I managed to get a hold of my balance.

"Draco-"

He grabbed my hips harshly causing a Yelp to escape my mouth as he spun me around so my back was touching his chest. His warms lips biting at my neck as little whimpers left my mouth.

"Shirt off, chérie" his hot breath tickled my ear as my hand slowly trailed down my stomach to reach the hem of my shirt.

I pealed the shirt off my skin and much to Draco's enjoyment, I wasn't wearing a bra. Draco's hands ran down my body to the waist line of my underwear, tugging them off harshly as I stepped out of them.

I was now completely naked and vulnerable in front of my Ex's father.

I felt Draco step away from me, the coldness of the room making me shiver to the max. I waited a few seconds and still no contact.

"Draco-"

I tried to turn around but as I did he grabbed the back of my neck, roughly pushing me down against the desk, my upper body hitting the cold glass as my legs touched the ground. I felt Draco grind his bare skin against mine, moaning at the delicious friction it caused.

He kicked my legs apart, his hand still on my neck as I moaned at how rough he was being with me, Scorpius was never this good.

Draco stood from me, his hands roaming my naked body before placing a hard smack onto my arse "ne me désobéis pas, ça ne va Jamais bien (don't disobey me, it never goes well)"

I moaned at the pain and pleasure it caused as I felt Draco's hard cock rub against my arse "Draco Please" I moaned out as the grip on my neck tightened.

"Fine. Only because you looks so fucking good bent over for me" he whispered lowly before slamming into me causing us to both to groan.

Draco was much much bigger then Scorpius, at least 5 inches bigger as he stretched me out.

Draco began bucking his hips fast and hard, the hand on my neck never once moving as he pounded into me. I screamed out, the only sounds in the whole manor was our moans and skin slapping together.

He rubbed up against my g- spot making me clench around him as he groaned deeply "tu aimes te faire baise par derrière? Putain de jolie fille" (you love getting fucked from behind? So fucking pretty)"

The low raspy French leaving his mouth and the way he slammed into me was driving me towards the edge and just when I thought it couldn't get any better his hand snaked around my waist, rubbing harsh and skilled circles around my clit.

That was it for me.

"Fuck- I'm gonna cum. Draco!" I screamed out as my high came crashing down, harder then I have came before. Bright lights flashing behind my closed eyes as i clenched and unclenched around Draco.

"F- Fuck" that Triggered his own realise as he spilled into me, every last drop he made sure I got. He bucked his hips softly, making sure he rode out both our highs before pulling out of me.

I slumped against the desk completely out of energy. I heard Draco's heavy breaths behind me before his fingers lapped my clit.

I couldn't go again.

"Draco I can't" I whined as I felt him push all the cum that leaked out back into me.

"Shhh tu as bien fait ça mon amour (you did good my love)" he moved his hand away before helping me stand from the desk. All I felt like doing was sleeping in Draco's arms but I knew I had to go.

Probably one of the longest and nastiest things I have ever written🥵

Hello the bunch of people that just came form TikTok welcome to my kinky arse self😚

(It will get more kinky btw)

Word count 1848.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 10 10
You're Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Y/N Malfoy. Daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy Growing up you always lived in your brother's shadow, so you th...
161K 3.2K 26
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in #trueloveneverdies β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, don't waste your time in it. There are many med...
279K 4.4K 64
"Sit." His voice seethed with dominance as he spread his legs. I clenched my jaw in slight anger, looking at him seriously while crossing my arms ov...
1.1K 42 18
In a moment of weakness Hermione granger finds herself being comforted by Draco Malfoy, things escalate and their feelings become irrevocable