Six feet under. (EDITING DISC...

By FanficMqker

I'll cut to the chase: Not all men are created equal. I learnt this at a very young age. 80% of the world has... More

Very scuffed intro
Not all men are created equal
W.D Gaster.
Training for the UA exam.
Applying for UA
The practical.
UA
Battle Training
Izuku's fact file #1
USJ
Izuocha begins
The UA Sports Festival (PART 1)
The UA Sports Festival (PART 2)
Christmas Special.
Internships and Stain
Izuku's fact file #2
Final exams (PART 1)
Final exams (PART 2)
Training camp (PART 1)
Izuku's fact file #3
Training camp (PART 2)
I̶z̶u̶k̶u̶'̶s̶ Frisk/Chara's fact file
Loss
Lo and behold
Coin flip.
Pulling on heartstrings
Monster
Determination
goobly

Fighting the big potato: All for One

1.8K 33 147
By FanficMqker

(Name): Hey! - Speech

Did I leave the stove open... - Izuku thought

(Name): I AM HERE! IN TEXT! - All Might or other figure of similar power

(Name): B̷̨̉e̷͇͑w̸̤̓a̸̲͘r̷̠̓ȩ̶̈́ ̷̮̈́t̵̩͌h̷͙̉e̶͖͝ ̵̼͂m̸̧͝a̵̺̚n̷̥͒ w̶̼͛h̶̥̔o̵̤̔ ̸̜̊s̸͈̎p̴͈̄é̴̟a̸̲͠k̵͚͝s̴̠͂ ̷̤̐i̴̭͗n̴̓͜ ̵̣̽h̶̜͋a̴͕̚n̶̻͠d̴͈̿s̵̡͊ - Distorted speech.

—————————————————————————————————————

(A/N: Chapter cover art not mine. Found it on https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/93d3n1/all_might_vs_one_for_all_fan_art/)

—————————————————————————————————————

Ochako: You can't be serious! You're injured-

I stared down at myself and looked back at Ochako. All injuries that had previously been there a minute ago were gone with the help of my void energy. We stared at each other for a minute or so.

Izuku: ...What injuries?

Ochako sighed and pressed the palms of her hands into her eyes. 

Ochako: You were injured. I thought you would learn that you aren't invincible after yesterday.

RG: The girl's right.

Recovery Girl had pushed through my classmates to inspect my condition, her cane in hand.

RG: You can't be idiotic enough to run out there after yesterday's incident. You may have healed all physical aspects, but anything mental would still remain. And you!

She swung her cane and watched as it hit Kirishima in the face. Luckily, he had hardened the skin on his face in time, however was still sent flying backward and into a nearby wall. He deactivated his quirk and wiped a bit of blood from his face.

HOW STRONG IS THAT WOMAN???

RG: Don't put such ideas in that kid's head! He's a walking time bomb!

The class sweatdropped as Recovery Girl, with her now dented cane, walked out of the room. I waited until she was out of earshot before talking.

Izuku: ...Anyway, what's the plan?

Suddenly, Iida of all people began to shout.

Iida: Are you stupid?! We should leave it to the pros! It's not out place to act, you fool-

Kirishima: I KNOW! But I couldn't do a single damn thing! After hearing that my friend was a target, I couldn't do anything! No, I didn't do anything. If I don't act now, I can no longer live as a man, let alone a hero!

The air grew tense as they glared at each other, Kirishima getting up and wiping the final flecks of blood from his face.

Kaminari: Guys, this is a hospital! Please calm down! It's fine to be upset, we all are! But at a time like this... 

Tsuyu began to speak up.

Tsuyu: Iida is right, though. Although I'm saddened by our loss, we have to consider the entire situation.

Kirishima began to speak, although softly. His tense figure began to shake.

Kirishima: Iida and everyone are right, I know that.

He turned from Iida towards me, his hand outstretched. 

Kirishima: However, Midoriya,  we can still reach him! WE CAN SAVE HIM!

I sat on the hospital bed, silent, before nodding.

—————————————————————————————————————

Mina: Eh, so you're going to get a tracker from Yaomomo which shows the position of the villains, follow it, and save Bakugou by yourselves?

Kirishima: That's right.

Todoroki: The villains' objective was to kill us, but they took Bakugou without killing him. But we're not sure they'll let him live for long. Kirishima and I are going.

Iida's face contorted into that of pure rage.

Iida: Enough messing around!-

Shoji: Wait, calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration because he can't do anything, and Todoroki's frustration because he was taken in front of his eyes. I'm frustrated as well. However, we shouldn't act on emotions. Don't you agree?

Nobody spoke for a couple of seconds. Although it was against the law to meddle in a hero's business without permission, our morals and emotions contradicted these thoughts. I sighed and began to massage my scalp, a headache seemingly popping into existence with the sole purpose of ticking me off. 

Aoyama: L-Let's leave it to All Might! Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight has been revoked-

Izuku: No, no, that's not right... Haven't any of you noticed, or are you all too delusional to realise it?

They all looked at me with confused looks as I continued.

Izuku: All Might... he isn't the same as what he used to be. I was and still am a bit of a hero otaku, so I'd measure the speed of which All Might could punch according to the lengths of nearby vehicles, roads and other things which have I could use to find his speed. 

Everyone there began to catch on to my words and tensed for the rest of my argument.

Izuku: Back in his prime, I estimated All Might could punch as fast as around 900 miles per hour. However, as of late...

I shuddered before continuing.

Izuku: ...He can only reach speeds that of 650 miles per hour. And this is from all of his publicly shown fights and the USJ. Heck, in the USJ he could only reach that of 500 miles per hour!

The room was so quiet, that you could hear a pin drop.

Izuku: Furthermore, if we were to plot a graph based on this, you'd see that his speed is decreasing exponentially. In the past, I assumed that All Might was just going easier on the villains, as it wouldn't be great for the media to always say that he defeated, lets say, tane infamous villain such as "The Empress", known for her quirk's insane physic abilities, in only one punch. However, now that I look at it, it's undeniable. All Might... he's weaker than before.

Although there was no sound, you could hear the despair and horror from the minds of my classmates. It was comparable to that of a group of 4-year-olds finding out that Santa Claus wasn't real. Ochako began to tug at my shirt while hugging Eri close to her chest.

Ochako: I-Izuku, are you really telling the truth?

Mineta: Yeah, t-there's no way! He's All Might! If he can't save the day, then no-one can!

I sighed and looked at the holes in my hands.

Izuku: Quirks are extensions of one's being, meaning that All Might has suffered one too many damages... However, you have seen my fight with all of the heroes, haven't you? I think I have proven myself to be stronger than any hero out there.

I then looked back up at my classmates.

Izuku: I will go, no matter what you say. I'll have you know that in that fight, I was given my hero's license due to the raw strength I had displayed, which is why I am going. Aizawa-sensei can expel me for all I care, but if there is even the slightest possibility of saving someone, even an egotistical brat, I'm going to go.

Suddenly, Iida came up to me and punched me in the face. Gasps rose from my classmates as I hit the floor. Although it didn't hurt physically, it hurt me internally have a friend of mine punch me out of anger.

Iida: Midoriya, you may be more powerful than All Might, perhaps even more than the number one hero in the entire world! However, I cannot condone your naïvity! 

Izuku: It's not naïvity if you're millenia old.

Iida: What-

Izuku: Nothing, nothing. Anyways, I'm going no matter the consequences.

I looked at Kirishima and Todoroki.

Izuku: I'm going to need that tracker, you too. I know more than you two will know in the next three years of your hero training, and I know that the nomus are not the most dangerous thing where your tracking device is going to point to.

The stared at me as I began to make my way towards Momo's room.

Izuku: Please, stay behind, and lend me your strength.

—————————————————————————————————————

Despite Kirishima and Todoroki's complains, I still forced them to stay behind, albeit rather painfully. 

Kirishima: Oi, oi! You can't do that!

Todoroki: Midoriya-san, we can't just stay here twiddling our fingers! We need to fight-

Izuku: No. Stay here. You don't know how dangerous this is. Whoever or whatever is out there created the nomus, creatures possessing multiple quirks. Wouldn't it be logical to believe that the creator has just as many?

The pair remained silent. They knew that I was saying the truth, however improbable it was. Kirishima sighed and passed me a tracker.

Kirishima: The green dot is your current position, while the red dot is where the tracker points to. I trust that you know what you're doing, Midori-bro.

Currently, I was stood on some sort of warehouse. The green and red dots had completely overlapped at this point, which made me both relieved and anxious.

Heh, I could be eating nomu meat for breakfast at this point! But am I really enough...

I instantly shook my head and focused on the situation at hand. I began to focus my internal radar on the warehouse.

30 nomus in all. All of them are in hibernation chambers. But my senses are saying that hand job and narcissistic, egotistical pomeranian are not here, but nearby. Then what-

I suddenly heard sirens nearing the warehouse, and watched as the police and multiple pro-heroes pulled up to the scene. I made myself as noticeable as possible, using [VOID COWLING] to cover myself in the inky void and also heighten my senses. Although I reach all the standards of a certified pro-hero, I was still a hero-in-training and would probably be arrested for this.

I carefully made my way down the warehouse while occasionally glancing over at the large group of pro-heroes and police. When I reached the ground, I immediately began to sprint towards where I sensed Shigaraki and Kacchan, [VOID COWLING] boosting my speed by tenfold.

Kacchan! I'm coming you egotistical son of a bitch!

As I made my way through a forest and into a city, I wondered what they wanted with him.

His quirk? His mind? Hell if I know. Handyman thinks of the world as an RPG or some bullshit, so I don't know what the hell he wants to do with Kacchan...

I quickened my pace as I saw where I had sensed the two. I focused my radar once more.

Multiple villains. And there are more police and pro-heroes coming to the scene. Damn it...

When I finally reached the place, I looked at any openings to get in. I then looked in front of me and slapped myself on the forehead.

Of course. The front door.

I put on my best delivery voice on and knocked on the door.

Izuku: Hello, I'm here to deliver a sandwich for a man named Shigaraki.

At the same time my [VOID COWLING] peaked as I cocked my fist back. Right as I finished, I busted through the front door, destroying the wall with it.

Izuku: A KNUCKLE SANDWICH, THAT IS!

I brought void energy to my fingers as I recalled Mirio's [BLACKWHIP]. I began to visualise the power and brought it to reality.

Izuku: [VOID WHIP: INEVITABLE BINDING]!

I watched as void energy turned into thin tendrils and wrapped around every villain at the scene. Kacchan just stared at me, baffled for a second before returning to his angered state.

Kacchan: OI, DEKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!

Izuku: Saving your ungrateful ass, you son of a bitch!

Kacchan: THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME-

Izuku: Shut it, Mt. Vesuvius! Now get out of here before I whip your sorry ass into shape!

He began to shout profanities as he activated his quirk. With an explosion he flew... but not out. He barrelled himself towards the villains and blew them up.

Kacchan: [GROUND ZERO]! Deku! I ain't running out of here like some sort of pussy!

He landed in a crouch and got back up. All of the villains were either knocked out or barely conscious, all of them burnt to a crisp. Kacchan lit a couple explosions in his palms and smirked.

Kacchan: I've been itching for a fight all day, fucking deku!

I just sighed while chuckling and lay the villains in a large heap on the ground.

All Might: Oh. Hey, young Midoriya! Aren't you supposed to be recovering?

Mirio: Sup, Midoriya. What are you doing here.

We both froze and turned around. All Might, Mirio and a number of other pro-heroes had witnessed us brutally take out the League of Villains with ease, and seemed quite amused by how quickly we disposed of them. I, on the other hand, was sweating my balls off. I knew what I had to do.

Izuku: W-Well hello there All Might! Just wanted to join the party. Technically I can, due to my hero's license...

At the same time, I had activated [VOID COWLING] on both of my legs.

Izuku: Well, anyways... NIGERUNDAYOOOOOO!

Kacchan: FOR GOD SAKE, DEKU! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE TO ROT!

I sprinted at full throttle out of the door, however before I could make a good distance from what used to be the League of Villain's hideout, a loud explosion made itself known. Not from Kacchan or any of the pro-heroes, but from where the warehouse was. At the same time, dozens of warp gates appeared out of nowhere and revealed to be transporting nomus. Likewise, one swallowed up the group of unconscious villains.

Izuku: Ah, shit. Kacchan, we have to get out of here.

Kacchan: I KNOW THAT, SHITTY DEKU!

We immediately took off flying, both going in the same direction: The warehouse.

All Might: W-Wait! Young Midoriya! Young Bakugou! Ah, damn it. I'll go after them. Mirio, fight off these nomus. I trust that you can do that.

Mirio: Yes, sensei!

Gran Torino: WHAT? TOSHI, YOU IMBECILE... And he's gone.

—————————————————————————————————————

When we arrived at the warehouse, we knew something was up. Well, that much was apparent, as the entire warehouse had been destroyed, as well as the trees and city surrounding it, and in the middle stood one man. Kacchan and I landed in a crouch and looked up at him. 

All Might: A-All... For One...

I looked behind me to see All Might glaring at the figure in front of us.

AFO: All Might. What a surprise... and who are the two accompanying you?

All Might began to laugh jovially before developing a more serious tone.

All Might: ALL FOR ONE, THIS IS BETWEEN US AND US ONLY! MY STUDENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

All For One began to chuckle before looking at me.

AFO: No... this isn't a fight between us, All Might. What I am truly interested in is this boy...

In an instant he was right in front of us without any warning, his hand outstretched towards me. I instantly grabbed hold of All Might and Kacchan before teleporting 5 meters behind him.

AFO: Oh? Teleportation? Now I really want your quirk...

Suddenly, blank tendrils with red wires shot out of his fingertips. They all were aiming to converge on one area: my chest.

Izuku: HOLY SHIT! [ZA WARUDO: TOKI WO TOMARE]!

The world lost its colour as I moved All Might and Kacchan away from the danger. After that, I walked up to All For One and charged up an attack.

Izuku: [KILLER MOVE: FINAL JUDGEMENT].

Like in the practical when I applied for UA, 8 soul hands appeared around me, as well as a flurry of bones and blasters. The only difference was that they were voidified. All of the attacks converged onto All For One's chest as time resumed.

AFO: What the-

The Darth Vader knock off was sent barrelling backward into the ruins of what used to be part of Kamino Ward. I watched as a rather large dust cloud made itself apparent, as some buildings collapsed around the impact. All Might and Kacchan gaped before looking at me.

All Might: ...Young Midoriya, I was informed that you could stop time, but to do so with no repercussions whatsoever? 

Kacchan: WHAT THE FUCK, DEKU! YOU KILLED THE MAN!

Izuku: No, I still sense his SOUL.

Kacchan: His what-

Izuku: He's still alive, dumbass.

I watched as All For One emerged from the rubble. There was blood trickling from his forehead as he adjusted his mask. Again, he teleported in front of us. He had a rather large hole in his chest.

AFO: [HYPER REGENERATION] X5, [QUIRK ENHANCER] X2, [BODILY BOOSTER] X3.

I watched as all of his injuries sealed up, as blood stopped trickling from his wounds. The hole in his chest swallowed itself up, as new flesh took its place. 

H-How? All Might in his prime wouldn't have survived that!

He breathed a sigh of relief and looked back at me. All Might, Kacchan and I were scared shitless.

AFO: That caught me off guard. I even thought I was going to die, which is very impressive of you. Even All Might over here couldn't make me feel such a level of fear. Makes me want your quirk all the more! But first... my turn.

I watched as his arm began warping and mutating.

AFO: [STRENGTH ENHANCER] X7, [SPRING-LIKE LIMBS], [TOUGH AS NAILS] X2, [FREEZING IMPACT], [BRASS KNUCKLES], [CALCIUM OVERDRIVE] X3, [DURABLE SKIN] X2, [ADRENALINE RUSH]...

With each quirk he listed off, his arm became more and more like a mass weapon of destruction than anything close to a human limb. Suddenly, he began lifting upward, defying all laws of gravity. 

AFO: And of course... [FLOAT].

I watched as he began to cackle, as All Might's face contorted into that of pure fear and horror. Tears rolled down his face as All For One aimed his "arm" at us.

All Might: M-Master...

Instead of backing down, he wiped away his tears and clenched his fists, a fire in his eyes.

All Might: ALL FOR ONE! I WILL STOP YOU, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Izuku: Wait!

All Might looked back at me, questioningly. I closed my eyes and transferred some void energy to All Might. He suddenly clenched at his side before breathing a sigh of relief. I watched as the void energy that I transferred enveloped All Might's figure before seeping into his hero costume, exchanging all of red and golden parts with a jet black colour.

Izuku: Void energy. That's where I base most of my powers off of nowadays.

He nodded before turning back towards All For One.

All Might: THANK YOU, YOUNG MIDORIYA. NOW, ALL FOR ONE, IT'S TIME FOR ME TO STOP YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH ANTICS!

All For One just chuckled ominously.

AFO: Well then, All Might, let's settle this once and for all!

All Might ran towards All For One, with each step causing minor shockwaves which shook anyone nearby to the core. All For One seemed amused by this, but when I checked his SOUL I began to laugh for two reasons. I think you can guess.

(A/N: WE HAVE A CODE RED. I REPEAT WE HAVE A CODE RED. SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING FLEX TAPE BECAUSE THE FOURTH WALL IS ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSING. OH SHIT HE FOUND ME - AHHHHHHH)

Name: ??? Shigaraki

Alias: All For One

Power: All For One

LV: 20

Emotions: Fearful, scared.

Weaknesses: One For All, kittens.

Anyways, All For One was scared, but he was doing a good job at hiding it. Well, the Darth Vader rip-off mask covering his entire face was doing a damn well job at obscuring his emotions. All Might teleported up to All For One, with the only evidence that he just jumped being the sonic boom he produced from doing so. All For One instantly flew backward, yet another hole in his chest.

AFO: NANI? HOW??? IMPOSSIBLE! I AM ALL FOR ONE!

I watched as he flew back to where I first sent him flying. Yet another dust cloud flew up.

Izuku: ...

Kacchan: ...

All Might: ...Well, I guess the day is saved?

Suddenly, an explosion came from where All For One landed. I watched as an aura enveloped the entire area, as Kacchan and All Might were forced onto their knees. I, on the other hand, stayed standing, but not without a fuck ton of weight pressing down on my shoulders and causing my feet to make craters in the ground. Which was concrete, by the way.

I watched as a portal came out of nowhere, All For One walking out of it.

AFO: HAHAHAHAHA! ALL MIGHT! YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE FOOL!

All Might: W-What the...

All Might began to cough up blood as wisps of steam were visibly coming off of his figure. In a puff of smoke, someone else was in his place.

Izuku: AHHHHH! ALL MIGHT DEFLATED LIKE A FUCKING BALLOON! WAIT A MINUTE... IT'S YOU FROM DAGOBAH BEACH!!!

Kacchan: W-What? An imposter?

(A/N: Kinda sus)

Toshi: N-Not the right time, you two. I'll explain later... if there even is a "later" to speak of...

AFO: In the period of time that you hit me, I channelled my quirk into my torso, therefore stealing away One For All. 

He chuckled as black lightning began dancing off of his figure, the mask falling off revealing a shrivelled up potato head thing. The folds of his face began to morph and shift, until finally resembling that of an actual human. He sighed.

AFO: That's better. Who would have thought that it would be like this? Yin and Yang finally together once more, working in harmony for the sake of my ideals. The thought was so tantalising it made me salivate! But now... with all this power...

His aura retracted, retreating back into his figure. I watched as he swung in our direction, the wind so powerful that it tore the ground to shreds. The three of us were sent barrelling backward, crashing into some debris behind us.

Toshi: But h-how...?

All For One walked up to All Might(?) and grabbed his hair. He dragged All Might up to his knees and stared him straight in the eyes.

AFO: I grew stronger, that's all.

In an instant, All Might was flung in the opposite direction, to where All For One originally crashed.

Kacchan: ALL MIGHT!!! AHHH YOU BASTARD!

Izuku: No, wait! Calm yourself!

Kacchan flung himself at All For One, explosions going off in the palms of his hands. All For One just looked amused, not as a mask, but as a real sense of power, knowing that he was absolute. He reached out for Kacchan, about to steal his quirk.

Izuku: STOOOOOP!

I switched positions with Kacchan using teleportation, taking All For One's power head on. The villain in question smirked and clamped my head with his hand. His hand began to twitch, as if trying to steal my quirk... but nothing happened. He began to grow annoyed, even trying to forcefully activate my quirk using red and black tendrils. Nothing. His annoyed expression calmed, seemingly too calm.

AFO: Hm... interesting. It appears that I can't take your quirk... Well, nevermind that. One For All is already enough, I suppose.

I spat in his face.

Izuku: Fuck off.

He clicked his tongue in disappointment and flung me in All Might's direction. I braced myself for the impact, but it was too late. My right arm was the first thing to hit the ground, as I watched it being torn to shreds due to my momentum, until what remained was just a stump. Black spots danced in my eyes as a crimson viscous liquid seeped from the opening. I looked over to the side to find that All Might was in a worse condition. His skull had cracked open and there was blood dripping down his forehead in copious amounts.

Shit. I have to... I got to...

I blinked the black spots out of my eyes to find that All For One had appeared a distance in front of All Might and I. I raised my left arm in an attempt to fire a [VOID BOMBER] attack, but ended up coughing up blood instead. 

Izuku: I-I need more power...

I tried to get up, but even the tiniest movement gave me ripples of pain up my body. I gave up and lay back down. I watched as All For One began to mutate his arm once more for a finishing blow.

Heh... so this is where I'm going to die, huh? Dying by getting bitch slapped by an ultimate quirk combination of death. I-I'm not powerful enough... I don't have the strength...

My mind wandered over to Ochako and Eri. They were probably watching my demise from a television screen. I smiled while tears began to fall from my eyes. All For One finished his quirk combination and lifted his fist above All Might and I. I closed my eyes.

Ochako... Eri... I'm sorry...

Suddenly, an explosion rang out in All For One's direction. 

Kacchan: DIE, YOU OVERGROWN POTATO! [HOWITZER IMPACT]!

I instantly opened my eyes to see that Kacchan had redirected All For One's arm to the side using one of his super moves. I watched as All For One was knocked to the side and was launched to some nearby buildings, instantly making them collapse from the impact.

Kacchan: OI! DEKU! ARE YOU GOING TO JUST SIT THERE AND STARE, OR ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT!

He reached out to me.

Kacchan: As much as I fucking hate saying this, you may be our only hope on defeating this asshole. You may have lost an arm, but you still have your remaining arm and legs! So, Izuku, the fate of this shitty world rests on your shoulders, so get off that ass of yours and fight!

Izuku: K-Katsuki...

Katsuki smirked as I grabbed his hand with my left. I grinned as I was brought to my feet.

Katsuki: I see that you finally got my name right, shitty deku. 

I chuckled before looking back at All Might's deflated figure.

Izuku: What about All Might?

Katsuki stared at All Might's limp and shrivelled up body before rubbing his temples.

Katsuki: Fuck it, I'll stay here and watch over him. Now go before I drop kick your shitty ass in that overgrown potato's direction!

I nodded and activated [VOID COWLING] before launching myself in All For One's direction. Katsuki grinned and walked towards All Might.

Katsuki: I know you got this, shitty nerd. If there's anything I learnt about you and your annoying personality, it's that you never give up. Never.

—————————————————————————————————————

I swiftly made my way over to All For One as I created a new arm using the void and stitched using patience strings it too the still-bleeding stump. The bleeding stopped as I felt it attach to all of the broken nerves and blood vessels. I moved it around a little before confirming that it worked.

Izuku: Good as new...

I landed in front of where All For One impacted. The person in question groaned and stood back upward.

AFO: God, that hurt more than I would have anticipated.

He looked up and saw me.

AFO: Oh, great. You're alive. Hurray.

He scowled. 

AFO: Let's get this over with.

Without hesitation, he launched himself at me as I did the same. We began exchanging punches like some DBZ bullshit as we were both launched into the air. I sent a flurry of [VOID BOMBER]s in his direction as he dodged them all. He didn't seem to be taking any chances and neither was I.

AFO: [TELEPATH] X5.

In return, he began lifting up debris and firing them at me. I summoned two [VOID BONES] and slashed away at everything he sent my way. The bones unexpectedly cut through the debris like a hot knife through butter, which only managed to infuriate All For One even further.

AFO: [DOUBLE MACHINE GUN], [GOD OF DESTRUCTION'S WRATH]

His fingertips suddenly opened up, sending a barrage of high caliber bullets, as well as balls of plasma coming from his body and firing towards me.

Izuku: Hm. [VOID BLASTER: DIVINE RETRIBUTION].

I responded by summoning hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of [VOID BLASTER]s behind me, with each individual blaster firing at random intervals to destroy each and every bullet and ball of plasma. FInally, when the barrage stopped, they redirected their beams towards All For One.

AFO: Oh... shit.

They fired, promptly sending him back down to earth and knocking him out. A dust cloud formed, obscuring everyone's vision except mine. I flew down to All For One's unconscious body and stood in front of it as I searched for a camera crew nearby. I knew there would be one recording the entire incident, as reporters would record anything to get at least a drop of clout.

When I found one, I promptly snapped my fingers and dissipated dust cloud instantly. I clenched my right hand together to make a fist, as I raised it to the sky for all to see. I could even swear I heard the entire country of Japan cry out in relief and joy, as a new symbol of peace was formed in their minds. The music in the background faded as I grinned at the camera.

Victory... has been secured.

—————————————————————————————————————

It was the week after the Kamino Ward incident, and in that period of time I had gained a stupid amount of popularity. Some dude managed to track down my email and had leaked it to the community, causing an influx of emails being poured into my inbox. I had carefully read through most of them, but the more I read the more emails were sent.

Jesus. All Might had to do this every day? Respect...

Speaking of All Might, he had managed to make a full recovery. Due to his loss of a quirk, he was forced to retire, which was taken well by the media and public, knowing that I would take his stead. I recalled his interview with the media.

Reporter 1: All Might! Why did you hide your injury from the people!

All Might: If I had revealed it to the public, the entirety of Japan would have been in chaos. I hope you all understand.

Reporter 2: All Might, do you know the identities of the students at the scene?

All Might: Both are aspiring heroes that I know very well. They are both first years from UA high, and I entrust our future in their hands, especially young Midoriya. Before my successor can finish his training, I entrust him, Izuku Midoriya, to protect our society. Thank you.

Reporter 3: All Might, we still have questions!

Reporter 4: Who is this "successor"? We need answers, All Might!

Reporter 5: All Might! I have a question!

All Might: I apologise, but those are all the questions I will answer as of late.

I wanted to slap All Might for revealing my full name and identity to the people, but it was only a matter of time until the media found it anyway, so there was nothing I could do. 

Currently, I was sitting in Aizawa-sensei's classroom. I was being swarmed by all my classmates, which I just disregarded. I watched as Aizawa-sensei walked in and regarded me with a cold stare.

Aizawa: Sit down, students.

In an instant, everyone was sat in their seats.

Aizawa: As you all may know, Midoriya over here went to save Bakugou against the law.

He took out a protein shake and drank it.

Aizawa: Apart from Bakugou, I could expel you all for not stopping Midoriya. And Midoriya, you could have been revoked of your hero license entirely.

He sighed before continuing.

Aizawa: However, you are all heroes-in-training, so I won't expel any of you. You have much to learn before you understand the laws of a hero society. And Midoriya, what you did was noble, albeit stupid.

He walked over to the doorway, as if gesturing over to someone.

Aizawa: Anyway, we have a new student. She's a transfer student from Ebott Institution.

She walked into the classroom, bouncing lightly on her heels. Her brunette hair bobbed up and down as she smiled sweetly at the class. Too sweetly...

???: Howdy! My name's Frisk Dreemurr, and I'm your new classmate.

She looked over in my direction, her eyes turning from a soft brown to a piercing red. I shivered.

Frisk: Pleased to be of your acquaintance. 

Although her sickly sweet smile contradicted my thoughts, I couldn't shake off the feeling of my sins crawling on my back.

—————————————————————————————————————

REEEEE SHE'S HERE. AHHHHHH DEAR GOD

Frisk: HOWDY, BITCH! "KNIFE" TO MEET YOU!

AH SHIT SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

—————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2K 97
......"It's a beautiful night today. The stars are twinkling, the crickets are chirping...On nights like these, villains like you, should be burning...
636K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
259K 5.2K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
112K 3.6K 52
At a genocide run Sans unexpectedly wins against ¿Chara? and something strange occurred, the timeline was thrown into chaos. As a result of this chao...