๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

By Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... More

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
12 l Movie
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
16 l Hugs
17 l Manners
18 l Confession
19 l Relationship
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
30 l Package
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
33 l Reveal
34 l Foreign

25 l Contact

3K 113 17
By Joy-Is-Here

ⒸⓄⓃⓉⒶⒸⓉ

"I'm Min Yoon-gi. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too". I said still with a smile on my face.

We stared at each other for awhile. I looked at him and saw that he was silently waiting for something? What is he expecting from me? As I look at him with now a nervous smile.

"W-what is it?". I ask, trying to be polite.

His eyes widened. He seems to be surprised.

"You... you don't recognize me?"

I pondered for a moment. Wracking my brain for any info regarding this man and remembered bits and pieces having seen him the TV once. It was one of my roommates that was watching it though. She said something along the lines of a popular K-pop boy band by the name of B something.

"Um.. forgive me if I'm wrong but are you a member of a k-pop band..?". I asked, still unsure.

He chuckled a bit and nodded.

"Yes I am. It's a bit surprising you don't already know that though. Not that I think everyone would know the band, but I thought that at least you who is a rising top model in the industry and has been to Korea multiple times over the past two years would at least recognize my face at first glance". As he is still chuckling softly.

I awkwardly chuckled and scratched my head with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"I mean we have met before this you know?"

"Nani?!- I mean What?! When?! "

"Hmm... we met at a photoshoot in korea, I think it's about... 2 and a half years ago? Although, to be fair we only exchanged greetings back then. We met because of our studio was right next to each other remember?"

My eyes widen as I remembered.

'It was back then! Now I remember that I coincidentally met a korean K-pop band. At that time I don't really know any K-pop bands so to be completely honest I don't really care and just simply slipped my mind! Now that I've think about it, I vaguely remember exchanging greetings with them and of them was him! '

"Oh yeah! I remember now. We have met haven't we? Sorry, I forgot... it's just that I'm not really into K-pop at that time and I remember being really tired after the photoshoot back then so it must've slipped my mind. Sorry". Lowering my head cause I feel bad for forgetting him - even though we just shake hands - but it doesn't change the fact that I forgot him and he remembers me!

"Ah! No! It's fine! You don't have to apologize. It's natural to forget as we only exchange greetings back then. I'm just glad you remembered me in the end that's all"

I just nodded unsure what to say. After that we noticed that the rain was starting to get smaller and the vast night sky was slowly becoming clearer, revealing the stars that decorated the night and the moon just beyond the horizon, shining ever so brightly.

So after that I told him that I was on my way to the convenient store - before I bumped into him - for some shampoo and maybe some snacks to munch on while finishing my stacks of homeworks.

He tagged along with me since he said he has some free time and was just strolling around the city.

We went to the convenient store and talk a lot about each other and get to know each other better. He told me stuff like what it feels like to be an idol and how hard it is.

'Being an idol is not as easy as I thought it was. I thought that at least once they become popular enough they wouldn't struggle much. Turns out I was wrong'

In exchange I told him my life as a part-time model and managing my life to balance my modelling life with my college life. And let me tell you, it ain't easy. Especially with tons and tons of homeworks at the rate that the professor give.

He also mentions he owns a pet dog that he named Holly and is currently being taken care of by his relative back in korea.

I chuckled at how cute he was when he was so enthusiastically talking about Holly. His eyes were shining and I could tell that he really loves Holy. How he gushes over her. Adorable.

Along the way we exchanged numbers and he even went as far to pay for my items at the store and walked me all the way to my dorm.

We say our goodbyes and promise each other to often contact one another as possible - which is quite rare considering our jobs.

After that, I manage to call him a couple of time over the years or him calling me. Usually we talked about anything really and him gushing about how cute Holly is.

One time I was visiting Korea for a modelling offer by a famous fashion designer in Korea. And coincidentally he was also free at that time so we went to a good Korean barbeque restaurant. And mind you when I say it's good, it's like REALLY good. I wish they have that restaurant in Japan (TДT).

He even invited me to meet the other group members and introduced me to them. Needless to say they were all unfairly handsome.

'Like, they were all so tall and have good proportionate bodies with smooth and glowing fair skin! Like how is that fair?!And to add to that they were all so talented. They all can sing/rap and dance (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅).'

They were all so nice and welcoming too. Other than Yoon - which is a nickname I call him with considering his name is a bit long and Yoon was easier to say - who I'm closest with, I also become close with the other member during my stay in Korea. I played games with Jin and tried drawing with Jungkook. Key word ' tried'. I suck at drawing.

I went to karaoke with Jimin and J-hope, read some books that Namjoon recommended with him. And I went shopping and eat out with Tae and Yoon.

I stayed at a hotel near their dorm so it was like a 5-10 minutes walk from my hotel. We hangout a lot, but I spend my time mostly with Yoon obviously. Sometimes with the other and sometime with just the two of us. We would chat and just stroll around the city, trying new korean street snacks and drinks.

After staying for about 2-3 weeks it's time for me to head back to London. I exchange my contact number with the rest of the member and said our farewells.

Yoon was kind enough to went to the airport with me, to see me off. And of course we are wearing our disguises. Don't want to repeat what happened the first time we met now do we?

So with my black hair wig and red contacts along with some snazzy pair of sunglasses I went to the airport taking a flight back to London to resume my college studies.

(A/N: this is what Yuki looks like in his disguise mode if you don't remember. Just the hair & eyes though. Ignore the outfit. I don't own the picture).

"Safe travels. And good luck on your job and studies. And if your having troubles don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll always try my best to answer it". Yoon said while hugging me tight.

I hugged him back whilst patting his back.

"Yeah, thanks! You too. Don't overwork and stay healthy. Oh! and tell that to the others too for me".

"I will". He nodded. "Thanks!"

We wave at each other our goodbyes, sad that we were once going on our separate ways. But it's all fine isn't it? As long as we were friends we will always find a way to someday reunite once more.

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N: Sooo.... this was a long chapter. I'm sorry if your bored with the flashback. I promise you that next chapter will go back to the present story witch is when Yoon was calling Yuki.

And I'm also sorry if you think Yoon or Suga is a bit OOC.

Also, another important thing that I want to mention was that, Yoon and the other BTS members do knows that Yuki is indeed a girl.

I didn't mentioned it in the chapter because I thought it would be too long. But they do know, since I would like to imagine that Yuki tells them at the last day of her stay in Korea, making all of them SHOOK cause they thought Yuki was a 'he' except Suga/Yoon cause for some reason he knew from when they met for the second time (London) that she was a girl.

I think that's all for this chapter. Once again I'm sorry if your getting bored at the story or find it way too long for your liking. I understand. So next chapter I would hope to write a more fun and short chapter cause I noticed I've been writing long chapters lately.

I think that's all. And as always Thank You for the reads, votes and comments! And stay tuned for the next update! Love y'all~! - Joy 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.4K 29
สš ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ษž โ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
37.8K 1.3K 31
โษดแดแดก, สœแดแดก แดแด€ษดส แดแด‡ษด สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด‹ษชssแด‡แด…?โž โแด แด‡ส€ส ๊œฐแด‡แดก..โž โส™แดœแด› สแดแดœ แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แด€ แด‹ษชss? แดกสœส?โž โsแดœแด„สœ แด€ ๊œฐแดแดสŸษชsสœ ส€แด‡แด€sแดษด, ษช'แด แด€๊œฐส€แด€ษชแด…. ษช sษชแดแด˜สŸส แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‹ษชss สแดแดœ.โž...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...