One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 70- Distance

3.2K 171 69
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

All day Taehyung was spending time with the younger, they both went to Busan, because Jungkook starts crying missing Soobin and others... Taehyung decide to take him to Busan " Koo? Are you sleeping?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who was resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

They both were sitting on back seat, driver was driving the car... Taehyung smiled and made Jungkook sat on his lap, Jungkook whined a little in his sleep but rested his head on Taehyung's chest, hugging his waist..while Taehyung warpped his arms around his shoulder.

Taehyung closed his eyes and rested his chin on the younger.

Kim Mansion

" Yeah! Clean from there too " Chang wan said to John, who was cleaning the whole mess all of them created in mansion...Jimin was with him picking up all of the broken things, Jin was glaring at them...Namjoon gulping behind him and Kim Hee, she was too scared to come out of her room.

Meanwhile, Chang wan was eating an apple leaning against the wall " Aren't you gonna help us?" Jimin asked Yoonji, who huffed " of course not, you said sexy man again..so big no " Yoonji said and walked away, leaving Jimin who was fake crying.

" This is all because of you " John said, his hair messed up along with his clothes " Mine? " Chang wan laughed " who told you to fight with them " He rolled his eyes " You!" Both Jimin and John yelled at him, who Flinched " What happened in here?" Soo Hyun looked around the mansion, shocked.

" These three-" Jin sighed and shook his head " Nevermind " He said and walked towards his room, Namjoon behind him like a lost puppy...Soo Hyun looked around one last time and then went to his room.

Just then Taehyung entered into the masion, holding asleep Jungkook in his arms...He saw everything but by now he is used to it... Taehyung laid him on bed and takes off his shoes, covering him with sheets...he was about to go but stood, hearing Jungkook's voice.

" Don't leave me " Taehyung smiled and kneeled before him, caressing his cheeks " I am never going to leave you "

•• 6 months later •••

" Come on Taehyung! We are getting late because of you " Yoongi shouted at Taehyung, who was getting ready in  his room...it's been 6 months, few things changed... Jungkook was on break from his work...his tummy grown big, and his mood swings calmed down a bit.

But he was getting really insecure.... because Taehyung was not spending his time with him like he used to do instead he was mostly with someone else... Jungkook's body got into many changes and for Jungkook, it's not because anymore, which is a lie .

Today, Everyone was going for Sope wedding shopping, which of course Jin forced everyone to come along with him and Hoseok... Taehyung hoped inside the car, he saw Jungkook sitting on the corner, looking out of the window.

He sighed and looked on the other side, Yoongi said on the passenger seat and John was driving the car " Come on John " Yoongi said to him, who nodded and drives the car... Jungkook glance at Taehyung and saw him looking out of the window.

" he don't love me anymore " Jungkook pouts and looked out again, caressing his tummy...sulking on the seat " Your back will hurt Koo " Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice, he turns toward Taehyung and saw him looking at him with worried eyes " It's fine " Jungkook said and looked away.

Which made Taehyung sighed, Yoongi noticed that something is wrong with the young husbands...the car stopped and they all came out of the car, Jungkook walked away with Jin and Kimhee... Taehyung was about to follow them but he was stopped by Yoongi's hand.

" Hyung?" Taehyung said confused " come on, let's have a drink " Yoongi said and starts to walk, Taehyung who was confused just shrugged and follows him.

Jungkook's Pov

He isn't coming, should I go back....no no, I already feel tired standing in here " Look at this one " Jin Papa showed me some rings for Yoongi Hyung, I just nodded my head...I need to get these negative thoughts out of my head...he is just busy with work.

" Jungkook, you okay?" I looks at Papa and nodded my head again, I don't feel like talking right now...He grabbed him arm " Why are you standing here " I got starlted hearing his deep voice...I turn around and looks at my Hubby, Tae " I- " I was about to say something but he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

" come on, sit here " He made me sit on the chair and hand me a water bottle....now he is suddenly talking to me after 2 weeks...I just silently drink the water, because I was feeling exhausted " I told you to stay home, but you never listen to me " I pouts and looked away from him.

He is being a meanie again " Here Jungkook try this " Hobi Hyung showed me some clothes before I could grab them, Taehyung already snached them away from Hobi Hyung " I will help him " Taehyung said to him...why is he behaving different all of a sudden.

Didn't he said that he is annoyed Because of me...he needs space why is he taking care of me suddenly...Yes he said that to me, that was not my fault that I feels hungry at midnight, who am I suppose to tell my husband or his friends?.

No one's Pov

Taehyung knew what Jungkook is thinking, he already feels guilty for what he said to the younger, but he was just stressed out...he remembers how Jungkook looks at him with sad eyes, now he is really to make the younger happy again.

" Come on, I will help you " Taehyung holds his hand and takes him to the dressing room...He untugged his shirt, sliding off his shirt from his shoulders, the insecurity kicked in Jungkook's head again...He gasped and turned around...which made Taehyung mad.

But he controlled " Koo, turn around please " He softly said to him... Jungkook lower his head and shook violently... Taehyung sighed " For me please " Taehyung said again,He smiled a little when Jungkook slowly turned around, but his head hanging low.

" Come on, let's try it which suites my baby the best " Taehyung said and peck his lips... Jungkook looks at him with his bambi eyes " Everything looks good on you, but I want you to look different " Taehyung caresses his tummy who blushed and this time didn't hide it.

Taehyung chuckled and helped him trying different suites, and finally they selected the best in Taehyung's point of view " What about you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who was picking Jungkook's clothes.

Taehyung smiled at him " Just sit here And wait for me " Saying that Taehyung went out to bring clothes for himself.. Jungkook looks at himself on mirror " I look cute tho " He mumbled with pouty lips " the cutest " Jungkook got starlted once again because of Taehyung.

Who smiled sheepishly " Sorry, come on now help me " Taehyung said and starts to take off his shirt " B-but " Jungkook shuttered looking at half naked Taehyung in front of him... Taehyung noticed that and smirked mentally.

" Am I hot?" Jungkook gulped when Taehyung starts to move closer to him... Jungkook back hit the wall " I remember maybe you are that same Jungkook, who tried to pull my towel when I was half naked " Taehyung said, but Jungkook just blinked his eyes.

" Now someone is blushing " Jungkook gasped when Taehyung pecked his lips once again " I'm still angry " Jungkook pushed him away and walked out... Without thinking, panicked Taehyung walked behind him....

without his shirt.

___________________
Chapter 70

Isn't this story getting too long, aren't you tired?

Okay so I want to publish one more book I can't already three on going, oneshot book also, exams, brother's wedding so much going on

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

-Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 14.2K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
191K 14.3K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...
650K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
814K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...