Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

77-Soulmates

3.5K 108 121
By Author-kun77

I have some Hey Arnold one shots up.

Now enjoy your shitty one shots.

In this world since the dawn of time, people had a extreme case of color blindness that nobody could see any kind of color but this wasn't made known until much later in human history.

Soon there was only one solution to be found that would cure being colorblind.

You must look your soulmate in the eyes, only than shall your eyes work perfectly.

Although there were those who would stay colorblind there whole lives, for they have no soulmate. Something that is feared by all. If you reach the age of 18 and you haven't met your soulmate than you're screwed.

Izuku Midoriya was soon to turn 18 in just a matter of days and he has yet to meet his soulmate.

"Mom it's really not that big of a deal" Izuku said pouring himself some cereal.

" Sweetie I don't want you to be alone you're whole life and also colorblind. You have to try and date! " She suggested to him.

" Mom you can't force someone to be your soulmate. It's destiny and some people don't have them. If I don't have one than I'm fine. I can just live me life colorblind. It's not that big of a deal" He told her as he ate away.

" It matters to me! I don't want you to be alone for the rest of the life! " She grabbed his arm and started to led him towards the door.

"Now listen. I want you to at least TRY to find your soulmate. If you still can't after the day is over I will give up on it. And you can't come back till midnight. Deal? " She offered to him.

" Alright alright fine." He agreed so she could finally drop the subject and he left the house in search of his soulmate.

He didn't know where to look specifically so he just traveled all around the city looking lots of girls in the eyes.

'Should I try looking guys in the eyes?... Nah I'm straight' He thought looking at some more girls.

Part of him felt like a creep but he promised his mother that he would at least try to find his soulmate and he didn't want to lie to his own mother.

He went to the park, several restaurants, a video game store, a movie theater, and even the hospital but making sure that he wore a mask the whole time he was there and he still couldn't see any color other than black and white.

He was about to give up and just wait out the time remaining but than he remembered one place that he didn't check where people would be.

'That coffee place' He thought. He went there about once a month and there wasn't a lot of people there usually but he figured it was just about the only thing left for him to try doing.

He headed there on his bike that he got for his birthday when he turned 17 that helped him travel a lot.

He pulled up to the coffee place and he locked his bike next to the bike rack.

He just barely dodged the dodgeball that almost hit his head.

"Kacchan not today please!" He begged of his ex friend who was sitting on a bench with a ark wrapped around a girl sitting next to him.

"Shut up Deku! You still haven't even gotten your soulmate yet! I always knew you would die alone! Unlike me!" He bragged even more by kissing his girl on the lips.

"Yeah yeah whatever Kacchan. I don't need a girl anyway. If I get one than great. If I do that. It's fine as well. Now I'm going have fun with... Whoever that is" Izuku went inside.

" My name is Camie bro" Camie said but Izuku didn't hear her.

Once he went inside he looked around but aside from the employees and a 70 year old man sitting in a booth reading a newspaper, the place was empty.

' Well I came all the way here. Might as well get something' He thought as he approached the counter.

Unfortunately he didn't look hard enough as there was once more person inside the room who was waiting in a separate line.

The person was a girl and she was carrying a cup of coffee which was obviously hot and she held two hands on it and wasn't looking where she was going and ran smack into Izuku pouring the hot coffee all over the front of his shirt.

"AHHHHH!" Izuku screamed feeling the hot liquid go through his shirt and onto his chest which burned.

"Oh my god I'm sor sorry!" The woman apologize and grabbed some napkins handing them to him.

"I-its alright m-miss" He took the napkins and tried to clean himself up.

Than something happened. He looked up right into his eyes and suddenly he saw something.

He saw color. He saw the color of his own skin. The color of the floor. The color of his shoes. He even saw the color of the girl's hair.

'Holy cow she's cute!' Izuku thought looking at her and while feeling the stinging pain if the hot coffee.

The girl rubbed her eyes.

"H-hey! I-i can see color! " She looked all around in the building seeing the many colors of the building.

"M-me too! So that must mean...we are soulmates" Izuku never thought that would happen.

" I guess we should talk than huh?" She suggested.

"Yeah we should buy uh...can I just get a minute to fix this?" He asked pointing at his shirt.

" Oh yeah please take your time" Izuku walked to the bathroom with that permission.

He cleaned himself up as nicley as he could. Luckily he wouldn't suffer and permanent damage and it only left a red mark all over her chest which stung a bit. No big deal. Besides he has his soulmate to deal with now.

He slipped out of the bathroom and sat down in the booth facing her.

"So I guess we should introduce ourselves. " He suggested.

"Before that I just really want to apologise for that coffee spill. That was a complete accident and I'm sure it burnt like hell so again I'm really sorry" She apologized once more to him.

" No it's fine and it's my fault as well, I didn't even see you and I should have been paying more attention" He assured her.

' At least my soulmate seems nice so far' The girl thought to herself.

"Anyway my name is Ochako Uraraka. Since we are soulmates we should just go ahead and use our first names" Ochako introduced herself to her soulmate.

"O-oh sure. I'm Izuku Midoriya" He felt himself get a bit nervous. He really wasn't expecting to find his soulmate today.

He noticed that she was constantly looking around.

"Is something wrong?" He asked his soulmate.

"Oh sorry... It's just well I never really thought I had a soulmate and now I find out I do I just. Find color to be so amazing! It makes me feel really happy that I can see color and now I know that the world is truly beautiful" She said and finished with a smile.

Izuku felt his heart warm up at her smile.

" How about we go see the world than? Let's go and see all we can with our own eyes" He suggested getting out from his booth.

" That's sounds like a wonderful idea!" Ochako got out from her side and they left the coffee shop together.

They first stopped by an Art Museum.

"I didn't think that you would be into Art Ochako" Izuku Said as they walked through the museum.

" I actually want to be an artist. I told my parents when I was younger if I ever go to see color than that is exactly what I would become. What do you want to be Izuku? " She asked him as she looked at some paintings.

" I haven't really put much thought into that" Ochako chuckled a bit at his words.

" I-is something funny? " He asked her.

" It's just that when I first saw you I thought you looked pretty plain looking. And now I've gotten to know you some more you seem more plain" She commented.

" Is that a bad thing? " He asked her.

"Nah. Being plain is what makes you, you. And that's special in its own way ya know? Although I'm sure there is something interesting about you. So do you have anything interesting? " She asked him.

" Hm let me think about that... I guess I read a lot of comics. Does that count as interesting? " He asked.

" Sure does. A lot of colorblind people don't really read comics since they can't see any color so I would definitely say that's interesting. " She complimented him making him blush.

" T-thank you Ochako. You're pretty interesting yourself. " He commented back at her.

" Oh really? What do you find so interesting about me?" She asked him as they started to head towards the exit.

"Well you want to be an artist which is already pretty interesting. You're also really cute. And y... " Izuku didn't mean to say that she was cute outloud.

" O-oh! T-thank you" Sh turned her head away from him blushing to herself and getting happy at the compliment.

"Y-you're welcome" Izuku felt more embarrassed than she did.

Izuku being the kind gentleman that we assume he is, he walked her all the way to her home.

"You really didn't have to pay for the museum tickets and walk me home Izuku. I still feel bad spilling my coffee on you and that just felt like adding salt to the would" She said to him.

" I wanted to though and you can pay next time if you want. Well I guess I should go. Goodnight" He turned to leave but Ochako grabbed his arm making him stay.

"Don't you want my phone number?" She asked.

"O-oh yeah I guess that would help... I left my phone at home though, I didn't think I would be out for so long and my mom did shove me out" He scratched the back of his head.

" Here let me see your arm" She commanded.

Izuku stuck his right arm out. Ochako opened a marker and she drew her phone number on his arm.

"Text me as soon as you get back home. Goodnight Izuku. " She walked towards her home door.

" G-goodnight Ochako!" Izuku said watching Ochako go into her house and he went on his way home.

At first he didn't really care if he had a soulmate or not, but now that he didn't he was really happy.

He also made sure to pick up a mop on the way home for when he told his mom.

Sorry for the slow update but it might be awhile for the next chapter as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 371 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
15.7K 182 48
MHA/BNHA guys x reader one shots. No smut. SFW. Suggestions are welcome. Will do head cannons. Enjoy!!
851K 10.3K 15
"your just a girl who's worthless" "Leave me alone!!!" "WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR QUIRK, YOUR APPERANCE, EVERYTHING!!" ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇ...
3.2M 66.9K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...