We'll meet again#YourStoryInd...

By QueenUnderDMountain

It all happened seventeen years ago... A young girl,evy argent was punished and killed by her family just bec... More

We'll meet again
THE BEGINNING
Re-Bonding
New Chevrolet Camaro-2013
First encounter as a wolf
Think you could see me as your boyfriend
I love you more then you know.
Michael Seymour
Monster
Truth about us.
Love is in the air
Backstabbing family(part 1)
Backstabbing family(part 2)
'Heat' at the moment.
'We are one'
Brother from same mother
Revelation (Part 1)
Revelation (part-2)
Epilogue

The attack

471 21 6
By QueenUnderDMountain

I am so happy that I posted new chapter today.
I hope you enjoy it just like you enjoyed other chapters.
Happy reading.. :-)
___________________________________

"Cora.."

"Cora, wait."

"Please, stop. Cora..."

I huffed, trying to catch up with her, who decided to ignore me all along.

"Tell me,Cora. What's going on?" I yelled, running behind her, trying to catch up.

"Nothing happened Sy, stop following me." she yelled in frustration.

"Oh come on." I cried throwing my hands in the air. "That's bullshit. You are hiding something."

"I am not hiding anything. Just leave me alone." she shouted and increased her pace. I had to jog slightly to reach upto her.

Actually, it all started when i woke up alone in my bed with Derek missing,and with no good morning kiss, I was already upset with him. So after the shower and morning business, I headed downstairs,where Nick and Cora were in a heated discussion in the guestroom on second floor. I only caught few words of their argument,before they sensed me and stopped. Cora left Nick's room hastily, causing me to give him a heated glare. Following Cora through the woods I finally caught up with her and now here I was following her, with her pushing me away.

"Cora." I bellowed. "Tell me this instant." I ordered.

"What?" she spat. "There is nothing to tell."

"There is." I caught her wrist, halting her. "Is this because of Nick? Did he do something?"

Her body tensed and she wiggled her wrist against my hold.

She shook her head and started dragging me towards a tree. Freeing her wrist she sat down on the rock beside the tree,and dipped her head in between her legs.

"Cora.'' I spoke softly this time,and stiffened when saw a silent tear leaked through her closed eyes.

"Cora..." I worryingly stroked her hair,and exclaimed when she hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back affectionately.

She cried her eyes out, hiccups and chocks accompanying her cries. After an hour or half she finally stopped and pulled away. Her eyes red and swollen, nose pink and cheeks tear stained. I wipes her tears and kissed her forehead.

"You okay now?" I asked, tentatively.

She nodded and sniffed.

"You wanna tell me,what happened?"

She nodded and cleared her throat.

"Few days... Few days before you arrived, he... He came to visit us. My.. My mate.. Everything was fine that day,but my wolf was uneasy. She was excited,scared, ecstatic,moody and so much more. I couldn't understand why she was acting that way,but I did,once I reached home after school, I..  I did. I found this annoying scent of pine,chocolates and smoke,coming from our living room. As I entered there, I saw my mate,my soulmate,my other half. I always dreamed of him, always dreamed that when I'll see my mate,my world will stop, that he'd accept me for who I am, that he'd be mine forever, but I.. I never thought that he would turn away from me or would refuse to recognize me, his own mate, but he did. He...."

Cora stopped and took a deep breath. She fondled with her sundress and spoke,"He rejected me without even saying true words, he left me back then, and now when he's back he still won't accept me." she silently weeped.

"Cora, Cora who is your mate?" I asked, rubbing soothing circles on her back. I had my suspicions on Nick being Cora's mate, seeing as she avoided him and he avoided her like a plague, their fight this morning and then her confessions. If Nick turns out to be Cora's mate, I won't hesitate to kill him. He dare tried to reject his mate,a special someone like Cora.

"Cora, sweety who's your mate?" I forced. She looked up at me with pleading eyes,and uncertainty. 

"Nic... Nickolas."

"That son of a bitch."

I stood up abruptly,causing Cora to flinch back,but she gained her control and stood up,following behind me. I was raging mad,my own brother rejected his mate. I never expected that from him, thought he was a gentleman,but I was so wrong. Cora begged me to stop,but the matter had slipped far from her hands,if I didn't took necessary steps then their life would be wasted,and they won't even know what they had lost.

"Please Sy,please don't tell anyone. I can handle his ignorance for me,but not his hatred. If he doesn't want me,than so be it, I am fine with it,but please.." she pleaded.

"But please what? Huh,Cora.." I bellowed. "How do you expect me to stop here and let that foolish brother of mine ruin your and his life. I want a reason, and I want it now." shaking her off, I strode towards the guestroom, finding it empty, I yelled in frustration and headed towards Derek's office, I was already upset with him and didn't wanted to encounter him. So I headed straight inside and found my mate, Nickolas and twins.

"You two, out." I snapped my fingers at twins and their eyes shot up at me in surprise.

"Ev..." Derek called.

"Not now, lover." I held my hand at him and looked at twins again. Derek nodded and they left the office. Sensing my anger, Nick stood up and decided to leave.

"Not you, brother." I pointed my index at him and he halted when he saw Cora entering the office. His eyes watched her every movement, like a hawk, until she stopped and stood behind me.

'Baby, what happened?' Derek linked me, as I dragged him outside.
'Did I do something?' he asked again.

Once we were outside the office in the hallway, I dropped his hand and turned to head back to office. 

"Baby.." he grabbed my hand and stopped me in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" he asked, wrapping his arms from behind, hugging me tightly.

"I am not talking to you." I declared.

"Why?" he asked, rather calm, not taking my threat seriously.

"Because you weren't by my side when I woke up this morning." I scowled at him, when he laughed at my accusation.

"That's it, babe." he turned me around in his arms and kissed my nose. Placing a finger under my chin, he forced me to look at him.

"Baby, I am so sorry that I wasn't by your side this morning, because you, my beautiful mate were sprawled all over me, and my wolf got all horny,seeing you all over us. That's why to control him, I had to go for a run."

I blushed furiously at his growing bluntness, earning his devilish smirk. I smacked his arm and wiggled under his hold.

"Fine, but that's still not a good reason."

I huffed.

He smiled, knowing that I had already forgiven him. I quickly pecked his lips, when he loosened his hold on me.

"So... What's with Cora and Nickolas?" he asked. I cringed internally, hoping that he wouldn't ask me that question.

"Oh! Nothing. She and her friends pulled some prank on him and his pack members. They got furious about it and now she choose me as her helper and advocate, to save her from my brother's wrath." I laughed half heartedly, to avoid my nervousness.

Derek smiled, amused and shook his head.

"Great. Go than before your brother kills my sister for some stupid prank."

Thanking him, I headed towards the office. Cora sat in front of Nick, who kept his gaze on her with some unknown and deep expression. I cleared my throat and sat beside Cora.

" Why the hell did you reject your mate?" I asked bluntly.

I knew I was being straight forward, but in this situation,it was necessary.

Nick looked at me wide eyed,and than at Cora.

"Nick..." I warned.

"Look..." he exclaimed. "She is so small,ok. She's just sixteen, and I am twenty three. I am too old for her, and besides I am not ready for this... this...." he gestured between him and Cora, "This relationship... It's so..."

He whispered, looking at Cora than at me. I was too shocked to say anything, he says he is not ready, he is not ready at twenty three,then when will he be ready. Indirectly he is telling us that he doesn't want a mate. His words caused something inside of Cora stir up,because she stood up angrily,clenching her fists,she yelled.

"Fine! You don't want me,that's fine. I don't care." she growled.

"That's your excuse, that I am so small for you, that's alright with me. Go back to your mistress, the one you carry around everywhere." she barked, tears breaming in her eyes,threatening to fall,but she somehow controlled them.

"That's not it Coraline." Nick groaned. "I don't think it's good for you to be with me.. I..."

"Not good for me." she cried. Her anger was slipping out of hand and I felt like she was going to kill someone, if their conversation goes on. "Or it's not good for you and her, your mistress,your lover." she inhaled deeply,and wiped away her tears. "But now, I don't care. It doesn't matter to me anymore. You do what you want to do. Go ahead and say those words, reject me. See if I care."

"Cora.." I gasped,getting quickly on my feet.

"Coraline..." Nick growled. "I don't love her,she is nothing to me. It was just one time..."

"Stop, stop." Cora yelled,covering her ears with her palms. "I don't want to hear about your one night stands, or your former lover. I just want you to finish everything here, so that I can move on and so can you." she glared at him. He matched her glare and stalked towards her.

"Guys..." I tried to maintain little space remaining between them, before they start clawing at each other's throat.

"Listen to me,Coraline. You are my mate, mine, and I am not rejection you and neither are you. So suck it up and start living with it. And as for my one night stands they don't exist anymore."

"But they did." Cora whispered,looking straight in his eyes.

Nick growled dangerously before slamming his fist in the nearby wall beside Cora's head.

She matched his anger,and didn't flinch back.

"Reject me. So you can be freed from this stupid bond to be on your own. Reject me, so that I can move on and find someone else to live my life with. Reject me, so that I can find the one who could love me, more than the one who was destined to do it." Cora whispered. Her tears now flowed like Nile river,stopping till no end.

Nick narrowed his eyes and growled again,this time he seemed angry at himself more than anyone.

He turned around towards the door and left, but not before declaring something that broke Cora's heart more.

"You are mine, always mine. Remember that Coraline. And as for you to find someone else for your pleasure, I will kill each one of them, if they even so much as touched your hair. You are mine, so get over it."

He slammed the door before existing.

Cora slumped on the couch and broke down into dam of tears.

"Hey,hey calm down. We'll find a way,okay. I'll talk to him. Just.."

She shook her head and sniffed.

"Sy... Let it go. Just.... I don't want ti think about him or anything. I just...

Let's go to clubbing tonight."

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*--*--*--*---*---*

"This is awesome." Cora yelled happily as the loud music pumped through the bar. She downed her twenty sixth drink and was starting to get wasted. 

I watched her and her friends from the counter, enjoying my beer. She was dancing along with her wasted friends and flirting with some guys.

At first when Cora suggested the idea of clubbing, I wanted to say no. But seeing her devastated condition I thought that was probably for the good.

She wore a white short dress, which reached just below her bust,and had a deep neckline, a five inches white heels,and her hair were pulled in a high ponytail, showing much of her skin. I knew she did this on purpose,to show Nick that she can live without him, and she purposely brushed past him,before sliding in the car. I noticed him glaring at her, to which she subtly ignored him.

As for me, Derek was strictly against the idea of me clubbing, but after so many pleads,he finally agreed with his own conditions for me to go fully clothed,which were black top which had coral neckline,and black jeans with comfy Jordans.

Cora was dancing with her friends,giggling and drinking. Derek made me swore that I wouldn't drink and would remain sober and careful. I wanted that too,because I knew Cora would need someone after her hangover.

'Hey babe.' Derek's deep voice echoed in my mind.
'Hey lover.'
'So what is my little mate doing?'

He asked. I smiled,knowing that he was dying to come here and take me to our room to spend his time with me.
'Nothing,just watching cute couples dancing and your sister drinking.'
'Yeah.' he chuckled. 'Is she that much drunk.?'
'Nah, she is not that much drunk.' I replied, calling over for the bartender to get me a refill. He plastered a seductive smirk on his face and poured my drink. I rolled my eyes at him.
'So, what are you doing?' I asked, raking my eyes through the crowd for any danger.
'I just completed my work and the twins are eating my brains out.' he sighed, dramatically.

I laughed. 'Why? What are they doing?'
'They are playing black ops and yelling at each other.'
'Where is their mate?'
'She is out with mom. You are not here. Nick is not here...'

I cut him off.
'Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. What do you mean Nick's not there?'
'He has gone hunting with his pack members.'
'Oh.'

I was about to reply, but saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Grandma." I whispered.

She entered with three men,all tall and dangerous looking. The main thing about them was that,they reeked of silver. I couldn't recognize them but I was sure that I saw my grandmother.

Sensing my uneasiness,Derek's concerned voice popped again.
'What's wrong babe.'
'Nothing.' I replied,not wanting to bother him with my useless worries.
'No tell me. There is something bothering you. Are you..'
'Lover, I am fine. Nothing's wrong with me. It's just... I think I saw my grandma...'
'Princess..' he sighed. 'How can she be your grandma? Maybe it's someone else.'
'Yeah...'
'And if you have any doubts just go and check,but be careful and please don't get hurt.'
'Yes. Love you.'
'And I love you.'

I shut of the mind-link and headed towards the other side of the bar,where I thought I saw my grandma. Pushing through the crowd of drunk and sweaty people, I followed her footsteps. Just for my reassurance, I dialled her number but she didn't pick up.

"Come on,come on." I muttered. Shutting it off, I reached the far end where that woman vanished towards the door.

As I stepped on the stairs, someone grabbed my elbow and pulled me backwards.

"Ow." I mumbled as I fell on my butt.

"Where do you think you are going young lady?" a huge man barked,his voice heavy and somewhat scary.

"My grandma is inside." I answered, getting on my feet.

"There is no one inside. Plus you are not authorized to enter the premises."

"But.." I was cut off by my cellphone's ringing. Yanking it out of my pocket, I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Sybil.. Where are you?" my grandma's very panicked voice greeted me.

"Grams..? What happened?" I yelled.

"Sybil, your grandpa has been shot. Some hunter's shot him. He is near south border... Please help him..."

"Grandma... I..." the line went dead before I could speak.

Without thinking anything, I rushed towards my car and raced it towards the south border.
'Lover!' I contacted him,as I sped my car.
'Princess...'
'Lover, grandpa's been shot. He's near south border,send someone. I'm almost there....'

I couldn't complete my sentence,as something fast crashed into my car from my side,causing my car to topple over. My head banged against something,and I felt warm liquid pouring down my nose and cheeks. Everything was upside down,and I saw a blinding white light and smelt silver before passing out.

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Gabriel's POV:

As soon as my mind-link broke with my Ev's, I rushed downstairs and yelled for everyone.

"What happened son?" dad stepped out of his room.

"Something's wrong. I need Eli here and I want Oliver to go check south border." I ordered Oliver. "Olie go bring Cora back home now."

I ordered.

"Alpha...alpha.."

Trey, one of my border patrol warrior came rushing in. He was bloodied and had an ugly gash on his stomach.

"Trey..." mum gasped as he stumbled and fell.

We rushed towards him,grabbing his shoulders I shook him.

"Trey..." I yelled.

"Alpha.." he coughed. "Attack.. South border.. Hunter's.." he took greedy breaths.

"Stay with me. Hey trey stay with me." I tapped his cheeks lightly.

"George is... George is..  dead.." he fainted soon,and his body collapsed.

"Get me the pack doctor now."

I ordered, rushing outside. My heart was beating frantically,at the thought of my mate hurt or worse.

As soon as I stepped outside, Cora was heading towards the packhouse with Nick hot on her trail.

Seeing her safe, I stepped into my car and drove towards where my mate contacted me last. I let my wolf took over to search our mate. My cellphone rang and I picked up knowing the caller.

"Officer Randy."

"Mr. Varulv, a black Porsche registered at your name has been found on the accident site, two miles from milepost sixty seven." he stated emotionless.

My heart stopped as I heard him. Black Porsche was the car Ev drove, and milepost sixty seven was near south border.

"Yes.." I replied,breathlessly. "Is my ma- girlfriend in the car? Have you found my girlfriend?"

"I am sorry Mr. Varulv, there is no body inside the car,but there is lots of blood here,that I believe belongs to your girlfriend.

My wolf howled in agony and I gritted my teeth in pain,at the thought of my mate hurt and gone.

I was confused that why I didn't felt her pain,but I didn't have any reason for it.

Reaching the accident site, I slammed the door open and rushed towards the wrecked car.

"Randy.." I called for him, who was instructing other officers.

"Gabriel." he acknowledged,before reaching near.

"Have you found my girlfriend?" I asked,looking over his shoulder at the crashed and battered remains of the Porsche. I smelled my mate's bloodand silver.

"No we haven't. She wasn't at the crash site when we arrived. But we found this.." he replied,showing me the silver bullet, with black skull carved at it's base.
Gerard!

My wolf growled ferociously at the similarity of the object. I bit my tongue from growling at it. I nodded my head at him and asked for his permission to check over the remains of the Porsche.

The hunter's not only attacked my pack,they attacked my mate and kidnapped her.

I thanked the officer and drove towards the south border.

Dad,peter and other warriors were already there, with a weeping and tearing Sarah.

"What happened?" I growled,as I neared them.

George's lifeless body laid on the ground, in the pool of his own blood, oozing out of his chest.

"Dad?"

"Gabe, George was trying to save Sarah. She was attacked by hunter's while passing through here." he paused. "One shot straight through heart."

My heart clenched at the sight and above all with the worry for my mate, not knowing where she was?how was she?

'Dad...' I mind-linked him. He looked at me with concern and stood near me.
'Dad... They took Ev with them. They kidnapped her.'

He growled thunderously,earning everyone's attention.

"How dare they?" he barked.

By the time, everyone knew hunter's took my mate,their Luna,and they were all willing to save her.

I explained him everything,and he gave me some time to cool off.

I shifted into my wolf and ran deep into the forest.

A dead body caught my attention as I made my way back to the packhouse.

He was not a wolf, to my surprise he was a hunter. A note was stuck on his forehead,which read,

'You have six days to come save your mate.
It's time to settle everything.
You took something from me,and now I have taken something from you. Save her if you can..
Alpha..

                                                         -G'

I howled loudly,towards the sky,conveying everyone the message. My howl was followed by several other howles, accepting my message. The night turned into a vengeful one,and I promised myself to get my mate back in my arms within five days.
I am coming for you princess.

___________________________________

Thank you all for reading the book and I am happy to have two new followers: anirudhsinghjadon and  my friend ravan.. ;-)
Also I'll be posting synopsis of my new story in the next chapter.
One more thing,did anyone expected Nick to be Cora's mate.. ;-)
Till then, happy reading..
Next update:next Sunday.
Keep watching supernatural, the flash, arrow and agent carter..
Ciao..
:-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 43 28
This story is about a girl who was kidnapped at 2 and is abused and does not not she is a werewolf and what mate means until she is saved from almost...
1.3K 23 11
It's three hearts beating as one. Mythical creatures. Murders. Fantasy. Blood-thirsty. Love.
6.2K 121 27
At only 10 years old her pack and parents were gone. She was forced to become a rogue. Running. Surviving through the years with only one goal in min...
142K 6.5K 39
All those sickly sweet werewolf stories are wrong, werewolves are soulless creatures. They didn't start out that way, no they were kind and protectiv...