The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

49 - Be Mine

635 25 3
By myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

"Hey Akansha, Are you enjoying the exhibition? ",she asked, coming closer.

The shock was evident on my face. I guess she ignored it and smiled sweetly waiting for my answer. There must be a reason for her to come to me.

"Yeah, It's good ",I replied.

"Are you enjoying it too, Parth? ",she asked Parth, acknowledging him.

He just nodded his head in return.

"Tonight there is a party arranged for the seven day completion of the exhibition. I hope you will come along with Parth and attend the party ",she spilled her reason for speaking with me.

I am not at all in the mood for a party. I need a bed for me to sleep peacefully. But why is she asking me so sweetly all of a sudden? Something is really fishy!

Hearing no response from me and Parth, her face sank a little.

"You both would come, right? ",she asked again.

"Are you interested in attending it? ",he asked for my opinion.

Why is he asking me? If he is interested, he should go. Now if I say no, then she will surely spread the news of me controlling Parth. But the truth is that there is nothing between me and him. Even though there is some attraction, I hope it will fade away with time.

"If you want to go, you can go. I am not stopping you ",I said to him. His face frowned hearing my words.

"If she won't come, then you won't see me there ",Parth said in a final tone.

"Akansha... all our classmates have agreed for the party. If you both are missing, it would look like we have a grudge on you ",she said trying to change my mind.

"Fine. We will attend for sure ",I sighed. I shall stay at the party for a few minutes and then return to my room.

"Great! ",she exclaimed happily.

"Let's meet there ",she said, staring at Parth with a flirty smile and walking off.

I guess I should be careful at the party. Something is really fishy about her.

"Are you fine with going to the party? If you are not, then we shall not go", he said before I could reply to him.

Why are you being so patient and calm with me? I have rejected his love for the umpteenth time. But he is still not willing to give up. Why Parth? Why are you making me guilty?

"I am fine. It's just a party; I can manage ",I said affirmatively.

"Okay ",he nodded his head.

*******

"Just a cup of water ",I asked the attendant in the club.

The party in the club is going in full-swing. One could get lost in this crowd. I decided to stick with no alcohol as I know that I am zero alcoholic tolerant. I will do all crazy stuff which will lead me to shame the next day. This is a foreign country and Parth is beside me. I have no wish to embarrass myself like a fool in front of him. Parth was sipping his glass of whiskey beside me, with a strong penetrating gaze towards my direction. He is a person who loves parties. But why is he not enjoying it now? Why is he not socializing with the people around him? I could see all the flirty, dreamy looks of the girls staring at him as if he was a Greek god. Was it because of me he is ignoring them? My heart fluttered when that thought of him reached my mind.

"Hey Parth, Shall we dance? ",Erica came with a sweet smile plastered on her makeup face. She looked so slutty in my eyes. How does one manage to do so? I don't think I will ever stand to her level.

"Not interested ",he said coldly.

"Akansha, Can I spend some time with him? You don't mind, right? ",she asked me suddenly. Parth looked at me intently for my answer.

"No, I don't mind. Yo--- you can even spend the entire night. I-- I don't care", I stuttered a little, moving in my seat, fumbling with my clothes.

My heart kept fighting to stop those words coming from my mouth. But my mouth slipped those words out before I could stop it.

I looked at Parth to see his eyes reflecting pain in it. I felt a pang on my heart the next moment.

"You don't care? ",he asked coldly, each word with so much meaning in it.

You need to let go of him. You can only cause pain to him and vice versa. You and him are not meant to be. I controlled my emotions and whispered "No! "

"Fine ",he snapped. He then drank the whole cup of whiskey in one big gulp.

"Let's dance ",he said sharply with his sour, grunt voice. Then he gripped her hand and walked towards the dance floor dragging her along with him.

This is what you wanted right? Then why are you feeling bad? Why are you feeling hurt?

I stared at them who were dancing so close. She was literally all over him. A pang of jealousy hit my heart. I turned to the other side and stared at the blank wall in front of me.

This is good. Now Parth is finally fed up with me! I should try to move on with my life too.

With this thought in my mind, I left the club and walked towards my room to get some sleep so that my mind won't wander to unnecessary thoughts.

******

ERICA'S POV:

Damn! This feels so good. Me dancing with Parth!

I even lowered myself and asked that bitch Akansha to attend the party. Why would I ask her? It was all for my Parth. I noticed that he was always beside her and was doing whatever she accepts. I hated it whenever I saw my Parth with her. And she being the slut she is, is acting like an innocent girl playing hard to get. Now that Parth is with me, I won't leave this opportunity.

I danced with him for yet another dance. Then Parth started to walk away from me but I abruptly stopped him from going as I had planned a lot for tonight. I just need to make him drink with me.

"Let's have some drinks, Parth. Then, you can go ",I said to him. But he ignored me and his eyes were searching for someone; I guess that someone is that bitch Akansha!

"Parth ",I whined. How can I let this chance go when it's still in my hands?

"Let's drink ",I said to Parth and signaled the assigned attendant to come with the drinks.

He extended the tray towards Parth. Parth took a cup from the tray and gulped it in one go.

Soon, all the cups were emptied by him much to relief. Tonight I am going to make Parth as mine. No one can stop that!

"Let go ",he grunted when I touched his hands.

He has drunk all the cups in which I added heavy drugs. I didn't expect him to drink everything. Still he has great control over him.

He stumbled a little when he took a step making me hold his shoulders. I guess now is the time to execute the next plan.

"Let me take you to your room since you are feeling tired ",I said with a sugar-coated voice.

Having no choice, he nodded his head. I felt his head on my neck. He then took a deep breath and frowned suddenly, halting his unstable steps.

"What happened? ",I asked softly.

"Kansha... where is Kansha? ",he stammered. Kansha? Is he speaking about that slut? Ugh!

"I shall take you to her ",I said, gritting my teeth. His sense is so strong. How come is he able to overcome the drug effects?

"Restroom ",he whispered suddenly. Restroom?

"I shall take you to the room. You can go to the restroom in that room ",I said, trying to make him agree to me.

But he denied me bluntly showing his hands in the direction of a restroom. Shit! Why is there a restroom here now?

"Fine. Go and come back soon ",I said to which he nodded his head vigorously like a cute child and stumbled towards the Gents restroom.

I waited patiently for him to come out but suddenly the attendant I arranged to spike the drinks walked towards me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? "

"I need the money asap. "

"No. Not now. I shall send the money tomorrow ",I said sternly.

"If you don't give me the money, I will go and inform the manager about the work you gave me. I can even expose your plan to everyone. I am leaving the country tonight. So, send me the money now ", the attendant said, making my anger go to another level but I controlled my anger thinking about Parth.

I looked at the bathroom to see there was no sign of Parth. He must come late since he is drugged and his movements will be slow too. So, I shall take this attendant to my room and settle his matter first.

"Fine. Come with me ",I said sternly and walked towards my room fast.

*********

AKANSHA'S POV:

I stared at the mirror with a life with no soul. Just forget! Just forget! Just forget everything! I repeated the same line over my head for the umpteenth time. But still I couldn't forget him.

I thought of coming back to the room but I couldn't control my emotions anymore. So, I just rushed to the Women's restroom to control myself. But still I couldn't compose myself.

The way Erica was clinging to Parth made me so angry but I couldn't muster up the courage to confront him fearing that I would forgive him and love him again.

I splashed water on my face again and then wiped it with the tissue paper. I then self-motivated myself as best as I could and then walked out of the restroom to bump into a hard chest.

I stared at the person to see that it was obviously Parth,

I ignored him and walked past him but he blocked my path. Water droplets were dripping from his sexy, handsome face, tempting me. He blinked his eyes and shook his head violently.

"Parth ",I called him when I felt there was something wrong with him.

When he heard my voice, he looked at me and came closer. Why is he stumbling a little? Is he drunk? But isn't he a great drinker?

He came closer towering over me with his huge body and leaned down and placed his face on my neck and took a deep breath.

"Kansha ",he beamed happily like a small, innocent baby.

"I found you ",he cheered happily, jumping up and down, holding my hands. Was he drugged?

Now, all my thoughts clicked. Erica must have planned this. That's the reason she was deliberately asking me to attend the party. It was to bring Parth and make him drugged.

But what was she planning next? It must be definitely cruel. Now how am I supposed to take him to the room?

"Parth ",I called him, making him halt his jumping and he looked at me curiously waiting for my next words.

"Shall we go to the room? ",I asked him.

His eyes twinkled when he heard my words.

"I will go wherever you go. You are my home. You are my everything ",he said sweetly. His words caused a pang in my heart.

He is not acting as if he is drugged. Then whatever he is saying is true?

"Let's go ",I mumbled, which made him hug me suddenly..

"Parth, What are you doing? ",I shrieked in nervousness.

His face looked hurt.

"I am sorry Kansha. I won't hurt you. "

He tried to take his own determined step but the next moment, his legs weakened.

"Parth ",I gasped and held him as fast as fast I could.

Damn!

Why is he so heavy?

"Are you okay? ",I asked, taking a deep breath.

"Yes ",he said cheerfully. I raised my head to see his eyes sparkling with so many emotions.

I then took his one hand and kept it on my shoulder and I walked towards the room with most of his weight on me. I feel crushed by his weight. Even then I could feel the close proximity between me and him making me a little intoxicated of him.

After what felt like an eternity, we both reached the door of our room.

Now all I need to do is to take the key from my purse and open the door. Simple.

"Parth ",I called him, making his eyes blink and then look at me.

"Will you be able to stand by yourself for a few seconds? ",I asked him.

He scrutinized me with his eyes and then slowly nodded his head in affirmation.

I then left him to stand still and he stood straight holding the wall, I then turned and fumbled with my bag to take out the key.

Thump!

A falling sound was heard, followed by a grunt voice moaning in pain.

I looked at Parth who was sitting on the ground with his head leaning on the wall

"Parth, Are you okay? You should have called me if you were feeling a little clumsy. Are you an idiot? Are you hurt? Is it painful? ",I asked him frantically, scolding myself for not being careful around him.

"I am sorry ",he whispered, taking my hands in his.

"Let me get you inside the room. Just wait for a moment ",I said and stumbled myself towards the door.

Click.

The door opened.

"Let's go inside ",I said, trying to make him stand.

"No! I like thisshhh ",he said sheepishly and laid totally on the carpet.

Damn! Is this the Parth I am seeing?

"Anyone can cross this corridor at any moment. So come inside now ",I ordered him as I felt that it would be a damage to his image if someone sees him in such an unstable state.

"So, are you telling me that you will stay here, leaving me alone in that big, scary room? ",I pouted trying to make a sad face.

"Then staye wuth me ",he fumbled with his words and held my hands and pulled me towards him.

Shit!

Where did his energy come from him so suddenly?

I am now flushed against him, his hands wrapped around my waist possessively. Now we both are lying in the corridor.

What will someone say if they see the both of us in this position?

Ugh! "Parth ",I called his name.

"I don't like this place. I want to go to the room ",I said to him, hoping for him to change his mind about sleeping in the corridor.

"Is it? ",he asked puzzled.

"Yes ",I said desperately.

"Then letshh gooo there. If my Kansha loves it, thhen I will take youuu there ",he stuttered and loosened his hold.

I got up and held my hand for him to stand up. And he accepted my hands readily and stood up.

The moment the door to the room closed, Parth held my waist and lifted me high in the air.

"Parth ",I shrieked.

"Do you likee thishhh? ",he asked sheepishly.

"Let me down now ",I said sternly, trying to get down. His legs are a little shaky making me feel scared. "Parth ",I warned loudly.

Parth then put me down with a sigh. I then felt Parth hugging me tight with his face on my neck and he took a deep breath and let out a satisfied sigh.

"I love you Kansha ",he said suddenly and started kissing my neck softly and smoothly, making me tremble.

"Parth ",I gasped and tried to escape but he held me tightly and then lifted his head.

His eyes darkened with desire, lust and want. Fuck! What the hell was he drugged with?

"Be mine Kansha ",he mumbled and kissed my plum lips the next moment. His lips moved fast with urgency and desire against mine. I tried to push him but he held my waist and held me tightly, flushed against him, ravishing my mouth.

I feel like he was a drug to which I was addicted. Even if I try to resist the feeling, my brain and heart would give up that thought and would come under his control.

Not able to control myself anymore, I felt myself responding to him. His kiss became more intense and raw with passion changing the temperature from normal to hot the next moment.

I was totally lost in the world of him and me. I felt a soft layer below me. I opened my eyes to see that I was on the bed and he was above me, shirtless, kissing me deeply. How did I end up in the bed? The reality was thrown into my mind like a cold water poured upon me.

I then pushed him as fast as I could.

I took a deep breath as I was short of air because of his deep, ravishing kiss.

"Stay away ",I rasped. I don't care if he is drunk or not? If I stay with him, then I would totally lose myself and would surely act according to his wish which I would regret the next day.

I shouldn't take advantage of him as he is drugged. Calm down Akansha. Deep breath.

"Did I hurt you? ",he asked slowly in an innocent, hurt tone.

"You are tired, Parth. Just change your clothes into a comfy one and sleep tight. You will feel better once you wake up ",I said trying to change his mind from that topic.

As he was drugged, it was easy for me to change his mind to my current words.

"I don't want to sleep. Let's watch stars ",he said childishly, hoping for me to say yes.

How could one reject such a pouty face? He is just drugged. And it's your duty to take care of him as he did the same with me when I was drunk before. It's just a return favor.

"Fine, Let's go ",I said, earning a huge grin from his face.

"But before that, go and change your dress ",I demanded. And he nodded his head and ran like a small boy to wear his dress.

He looked a little funny to see him act like a mature man for one moment and suddenly he acts like a child. Is this his inner dual personality, a man filled with the heart of a small boy and a mind of a mature man?

I took my dress and walked to change my dress in the bathroom.

******

"The view ishhh buteauful ",he whispered.

Currently me and Parth are lying on the balcony staring at the stars.

"Yes ",I agreed, looking at the sky and then turned to look at him and I noticed that he was staring at me instead of the sky.

Why am I feeling nostalgic? Doesn't he always do this whenever we lean on the floor and look at the sky?

Being caught by me, his face reddened with embarrassment.

Looking at the sky, he suddenly cheered.

"Luok, Therr is mai mother, urr grandma and grandpa ",he said, showing the three bright stars near the moon.

He still remembers it.

"Why did you play with my feelings? Why did you hurt me badly? Why did you accept the dare from Jacqueline? Why did you make me lose my mind? Why did you collapse all my thoughts on love? Why are you begging for my love now when you were the one who broke me first? Why? Why? Why? ",I asked with tears in my eyes.

I couldn't control the emotions which were rushing inside me.

I looked at him to see his guilty, regretful eyes.

***********************************************************************************

The story is slowly moving to the end! Soon, every puzzle in Akansha's life will be solved!

If you love this chapter, please vote, comment and share it to your friends to read it too.

Stay tuned to know what happens next!!

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.4K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
99.5K 2.4K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
74.8K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
38.6M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...