The vamps fanfic - On the flo...

By thevamps_fandom_

Whole lot of drama xoxox Please excuse my writing until like chapter 30 BC it was shite More

Chapter one- on the floor (literally)
Chapter 2 - starbucks
Chapter 3- blush
Chapter 4 - home
Chapter 4 - home:movie room
Chapter 4- home:Den
Chapter 5 - texts and tweets
Chapter 6- Midnight Memories
Chapter 7 - chlo?
Chapter 8 - tears
Chapter 9 - flirt alert
Chapter 10 - spin the bottle
Chapter 11- whispering rude things in her ear
chapter 12 - promises
Chapter 13- bowling
Chapter 14 - playing with fire
Chapter 15 - popcorn
Chapter 16 - this means war...
Chapter 17 - Tristan bloody Evans
Chapter 18 - are you serious?
Chapter 19 - Hannah
Chapter 20 - Mamma
chapter 21 - chlorine
Chapter 22 - hello bradley
Chapter 23- Hannor
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- whipped cream
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - nurse bradley
Chapter 28 - selena gomez
Chapter 29 - Drunk?
Chapter 30 - stupid
Chapter 31 - plan
Chapter 32- the end
Chapter 33- the wait
Chapter 34- listen
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - bitch
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42- truth
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 38- see you later.

800 30 4
By thevamps_fandom_

Chlos pov:
"Right so I'm holding you two responsible for this one" brad says to em and Hannah pointing at me sat on the sofa. "Remember she's not allowed to do anything really except from resting until next week" brad reminds them for what seems like the twentieth time.

Four days had past since we had the encounter with the bitch whose name I had learnt to be ashley. Ashely is such a nice name for someone who is such a bitch. I was going out of my mind with not being able to do practically anything, brad was being ever so sweet but he was getting on my nerves slightly. It's only getting on my nerves a little because I can't do anything and am stuck inside twenty four hours, he's so adamant that I need to rest and not do anything. I wasn't even allowed to go out to the shop to buy some Ice cream when we all had a movie night a few days ago.

I'm being silly but I guess I'm just still pissed off and wanting to scream with frustration that I can't go diving, can't go to the trails and can't live my life. Yes it's only momentarily and in the long run im lucky and I know there is thousands of people in a worser position than I am, but it hurts. It really does it. The fact i was almost able to reach out and touch mine and my brothers dream for it only to be snatched away last minute hurts. I feel like there's a pice of my heart that had been torn away, but brad... Brads helped a lot.

He has replaced a different hole in my heart, repairing the broken shape which was in the shape of my ex. Just remembering the mark he stamped on me makes my heart hurt even more but brad is slowly repairing the hole, filling it with his love and adorable curls.

"Right it's time" I get snapped from my thoughts by james voice telling everyone it was time for the boys to hit the road. They had some gigs booked for the next week and would be spending the spare time Inbetween in a recording studio joe had booked them in London. It will be weird with brad and the boys not being around, I'v got so used to spending most of the hours of my day with them. We hadn't been separated for almost a week as we have stayed at Tristan's ever since the 'accident'. It's only a week I'm starting to sound desperate now but I will miss them, although I'm sure the girls and I will find something to keep us occupied, they have already agreed to stay at mine for the week whilst the boys were away until my mum and dad came back in a couple of days. When I FaceTimed them they promised me that they had both booked two weeks off and have rented out a house up in the country for a week, although they had to stay a few days longer on the cases they were doing. There more people I miss, I can't wait for next week though. Me and my family what more could I ask for, away from the distraction of diving and the chaos of my life at the moment.

"Come here chlochlo" james says opening his arms for me to give him a good bye hug "chlochlo? Seriously?" I ask which makes him laugh "just go with it, he smiles" before walking over to the other side of the room to say a final farewell to em .

"Look after yourself , don't go diving whilst brads not around watching you" connor says to me whilst hugging me. I gulp back the tears that begin threatening to fall, the stinging in my nose tells me I need to change the subject or I'm going to end up bawling yet again. "Look after yourself, remember potatoes are not vegetables in any way shape or form of a chip" I smile at him. "God chlo your worse than my mother and Han" he smirks.

"It's not too late if you want to jump into my car and we can run off into the sunset together" tris whispers into my ear whilst lifting me off my feet and spinning me "ha fat chance of that" I laugh playfully hitting his arm once he put me down. "I'll miss you little one" he smiles "little one? Seriously? Chlochlo, now this. Whats next chloboe?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yo chloboe" brad exclaims sneaking up behind me and tris and wrapping his arms around my waist sending shivers up my spine. I turn around a flick him on his nose "ouch" he moans "oops" I giggle until he bopps my nose just how I love him to. "I'm going I can't handle the PDA" tris jokes.

"we have got to get him a girl" brad whispers into my ear making me giggle, "I'll work on It" "you better do it or I'll have to invite him to have a threesome" brad jokes. "Bradley will Simpson take that back!l" I grunt acting all offended.

I spin around so I'm facing him as his hands slip round my waist pulling me tighter into him, one of this hands let's go of my waist and begins twirling around a stray piece of my wavy hair, "I'll miss you" he wines "think yourself lucky, I'v got to miss you and stay stuck in the fucking house aswell" I moan, pouting to add an extra pang of unfairness.

"I know it's only a week, sleep or something but you will not be going out" brad stays un winding his finer from my hair and pointing it at me. "am I understood" "yes sir" I giggle whilst saluting him. "For you all you know I have cameras everywhere watching you" brad saying. "Brad you don't realise how creepy that sounds I giggle, nuzzling into the crook of his neck and taking in the smell of his cologne for one of the last times I would in a week.

"Guys we really should get going" joe says as he pops his head around the hallway door. "Well I Geuss this is goodbye then" I whisper he grabs both my hands in his and and wraps them around his waist as he does the same with his around my waist after "don't say that, it's not goodbye. It's just a see you later. Okay?" He smiles. "Okay see you later" I beam up to him "see you later alligator" he jokes as I untangle or arms and lightly kick him on his bum making him screech. God he's so playful he's like a little puppy dog.

Tris walks over and places both hands on brads shoulders "one kiss then he's going" he firmly says pushing brad forward a little towards me. "I love you" he smiles before gently cupping my face in his soft warm hands and leaning in connecting our lips and igniting the fire that always glows whenever I'm with brad.

"Times up" tristan shouts grabbing hold of the collar of brads neck and physically pulling our lips apart. I hear james and em let out a chuckle as we all head outside to wave the boys off and head back to my house as we all stayed at tristan for the last 5 days.

Me em and Hannah stand in a line huddled together as the boys load the van joe hired with suitcases,guitars and shit loads of food.

"Group huggggg" tris shouts and all four boys come running at us girls. "watch her ribs" brad shouts into the hug which makes everyone laugh at how protective he is.

"Now girls I'm remind you all three of you have boyfriends so no hooking up with anyone" tristan winks before em myself and Han hit him on various parts of his body. "Okay chill, joke" he coughs.

"I love you" bad whispers into my ear whilst giving me a final hug his lips leave a lingering soft and gentle kiss upon mine. "I love you too" I smile back at him watching as my best friends all head into the van chatting a bout weather to stop and eat Nando's or for a curry. God boys and their food.

---------------------------------
1 new message from brad💘😘:
I miss you already :( xxxxx

"Brad ey" Han winks at me. "Huh what?" I laugh confused "the message from brad?" She laughs knowing my answer already. "Am I that readable?" I ask "the smile, your face lights up at the mention of his name" she chuckles "you two are so cute. Why can't me and james be like that!" Em moans.

"Excuse me, were not that cute! And you and james should be posted on those Relationship goals posts on Instagram" I laugh along with Hannah. "No! Your always cuddling and kissing and urg your made for one another! Me and james are just always play fighting" she laughs. "I don't know it's just what we do I don't do it on purpose" I blush which sends Han and em into awssss.

"When your mum and dad back?" Hannah asks changing the subject. I mentally groan "I FaceTimed them this morning,both court cases have been moved back and there getting back just a day before brad and the boys" I sigh "but they have booked times off and your going away for a week aren't you?" Em asks reassuringly.

"Yeah we are but plans have changed slightly. They get back on the Thursday and were going on the Sunday to Wednesday." "Sounds good but whats changed then?" Hannah asks "they was supposed to have 2 weeks off and we was going away for a week not just 4 days but they have been given an amazing opportunity to go to Australia for nine weeks to teach and the top university in law on that side of the world. They can't pass the option up which means they leave the Thursday morning " I sigh staring into my white hot chocolate which is piled hight with cream and marshmallows.

"I'm sorry chlo, I know after everything you just wanted to spend some time with them" Hannah says both girls looking at me. "It's fine I mean I'm used to it. Just gives me am excuse to have you guys round all the time" I smile mischievously. "Partyyyyyyy" em shouts totally forgetting were sat in the middle of Starbucks "we shall see" I giggle.

"You know chlo you'll be fine, family's not everything you know. Yes your parents love you and would do anything for you, yeah that's great but you also have us, me em brad james con tris and andy you have a lot of people that are just as important as family that are always here for you no matter what. Just throw everything into your diving and..."

I cut Hannah off before she can continue "I know what your sayings and it's true I love you all nearly as much as my parents and I love you more than the majority of my family but there's something I'v got to tell you" I say my words getting quieter, I swallow back the tears and compose myself. I don't want pity and I hope they understand that.

"Six months" I breath "huh?" Em asks confused "no diving for six months under any circumstances" I whisper looking at both girls who's faces are open in shock. "What about the..." I cut Hannah off before she can continue "there's no trial, no diving no nothing I'v tried every way to get round it but it's just not possible" I sigh. "Chlo oh my god I'm so sorry it's all my fault..." Hannah begins but i silence her by putting my finger up in the air " I don't want pity or sympathy, it's happened I can't change it and I will just have to sit it out. I'm looking at it differently now. I'm going to take the time to relax and enjoy being a teen,enjoy being me not sticking to a strict training scheme and diets" I smile. "But" em interrupts "please, not now I'v only just got my head around it" I plea with them "okay but we will talk later" em says and I nod thankful she's backed down. "Chlo we are always here and will be for a long time. A very long time." Hannah says moving off her seat opposite me and squishing up on the small sofa in the Starbucks window with me.

---------------------------------

I just got off FaceTime with my mum and dad whilst Hannah and em set up the movie room. We plan on watching an entire series of one tree hill before we go to sleep. I don't think that's going to work as I'm already yawning.

I put my phone on the side and slide onto the couch instead of doing my usual run and jump into the centre as my ribs are killing me today but I don't want to admit it.

"Ready?" Hannah ask as she grabs the remote to press play on Netflix and coming to snuggle up with me and em.
...
"James Lafferty can take his top off more often" Hannah blushes and me and em laugh "excuse me, you have a boyfriend" I reply "as do you" she cheekily smiles back "doesn't harm looking does it?" I say and we all end up laughing much more than we should. When I'm with these two no matter how unfunny or funny something is we always laugh at it as if it's the funniest thing we have ever seen.

*buzz buzz*

Hannah jumps up from the sofa and grabs my phone of fine side "lover boys calling" she winks before pressing the answer button and putting her ear to the phone.

"Oh my god brad" Hannah screams down the phone. I can't hear his response but em replies in the same high pitched voice "it's chlo, she's, she's fallen" she shouts before laughing "sorry brad, joke" she laughs. "Your cruel" I shout at her before grabbing my phone from her hands and walking out of the room and into my bedroom plopping down on the sofa in the middle of the room.

"That was mean" brad says down the phone and I can vision him pouting.

"Hey I had nothing to do with it" I moan holding my hands up completely forgetting he's only on the phone not sat next me.

"Why'd you ring?" I ask "excuse me for wanting to ring my girlfriend" brad says trying to act wounded "sozey" I reply "yeah,yeah" he relies and I can see the smirk in my mind growing.

.....

"Anyway were on in 5 minutes so I need to get wired up, I love you and I'll speak tomorrow" brad says into the phone "love you too" I reply before ending the phone call.

I place my phone on it's dock as it has less than 10% left, god its that the time? Had I really been talking to brad on the phone for over an hour. God that boy makes time fly.

I have half a mind to go straight to bed but the temptation of one tree hill,han and em down stairs is too tempting, not to mention the delicious buttery smell of popcorn I can smell wafting it's way around the house.

---------------------------------A/N I told you I would update again this week ;).

Who got an a on their french, a* in chemistry and a D in rs? MEH

thanks for reading I'm aware this chapter is shitty so I'm sorry.

Please vote and comment because it really makes me want to write more!

I think I'll update tomorrow or Saturday!

Ly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy
265K 8.7K 49
This is my first book 😬😭 Another davexari story Or so it may seem Read and find out Who's on this team New journeys await These characters are s...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
158K 2.4K 50
|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! © all right reserved.