Chapter 40

Chlo's pov:
"Go away" I swat at em who's shaking me gently trying to wake me from my sleep state. "Chlo get up" she shouts pulling the covers off me, I roll over and burry my head into the pillow. "Chlo seriously, we shouted you a hour ago, both me and Hannah are dress and ready to go, if you make us miss the train I swear..." Em begins her rant, that's enough to get me up. We all have that one friend that when they start something they won't leave it.

"Okay okay, geeez I'm up woman I'm up" I shout at her sitting up rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. "What time is it?" I mumble "it's 6:45 now get ready" em instructs "6:45 why have you woken me and why have you been up since 5:45!" "Were catching the train at 8 chlo, youv got 50 minutes to get ready leaving us 25 minutes to get to the station. Now out" she says pulling me out of my den and into the ensuite to shower.

I shower quickly, shampooing, conditioning and shaving before hopping out of the shower and drying and straightening my hair, I spay a few sprays of hairspray on to make sure It stays straight. I hate my hair, whenever I straighten it, it always goes frizzy. I only apply some foundation bronzer and mascara on because were off to the spa and most likely will be getting wet in the jacuzzi or something. I dress in some black leggings, a white floaty tshirt and a light blue denim shirt which I leave open; not buttoning it up. I slide some light blue socks on with a little cream/white frill on the top before I slip my trusty white converse on.

I had packed some more nicer clothes and more makeup for after the spa in my suitcase that we packed last night. I hadn't even thought to pack anything until em said we need bikinis and clothes for dinner. I think that's why her and james suit so much, there both so organised and leading everything.

---------------------------------

"Baggie window seat" Hannah shouts jumping onto the train from the platform, suitcase and Starbucks in hand. We made it to the station with twenty minutes to spare, twenty minutes extra I could have had in bed! Although we did grab a Starbucks each which I'm eternally great full for now as Im watching the fields and building whizz by.

Han and em sat in a two seater and I sat by myself in the row next to them, plugging my earphones in hoping to catch some sleep on the three hour train ride.

....

I wanna grab both you shoulders and shake baby, snap out of it, snap out of it, I get the feeling I'v left it too late but baby, snap out of it snap out of it, if that watch don't continue to swing...

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here or can I sit?" I look up to see boy aged around 18 asking me. I study is facial features slowly taking in every detail, he had blonde hair that he had jelled up creating a little quiff just a little shorter than james, navy blue jack wills tshirt jumper which hung loosely, skinny black jeans and black vans. "Erm yeah sure" I smile at him as he slings his bag onto one of the baggage holders and slumps down into the seat next to me. I slip my earphone back in and rest my head against the window hoping to sleep the last hour of the journey.

"Arctic monkeys?" The boy ask "huh?" I say pulling my earphones out again "arctic monkeys, snap out of it" he says again pointing to my phone "oh yeah" I laugh "you like them then?" He asks "yeah there my favourite" I smile back "me too" he replies. "I'm alex" he says "hey I'm chlo" I reply. "So what you doing in London?" He asks "got a day booked at a spa with those two" I point at em and Han who are both asleep on one another "what about you" I ask "visiting my sister at UNI" he beams "Ahh cool, which UNI is she at?" I may as well make convocation now as he seems lovely "she's just stared at Cambridge, doing law"

....

By the time the train pulls into the station I had been talking to Alex for over an hour and we got along great he had me in hysterics for the majority of the journey. He was 18 and studying business and management at Birmingham university, we swapped numbers and followed each other on twitter. He was shocked when he learned I dived for England making made me laugh by asking loads of stupid questions like "do you know tom Daley" "so do you like hang out with him and go shopping with him"