Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

73-Hospital

3.1K 104 75
By Author-kun77

I am now very close to getting 200k views so let's go ahead and vote for the special part two. Two chapters were often asked for and these two are the only ones that will win so they're the only choices.

Sending pics or Traitor

I'm betting sending pics wins the second part. Good luck and voting ends once I hit 200k views.

Ochako cried to herself as she pressed the third floor button on the elevator.

Her boyfriend Izuku had gotten injured out on duty and was taken to a nearby hospital.

Sure he has been hurt and needed medical attention before, but this was different. The news reported that there was several fatalities and other than that she knew almost nothing, aside from that he was alive.

But she was worried because she didn't know what kind of damage had been done.

She took a seat out in the waiting from ans waited patiently as her tears ruined her makeup.

Just barely a hour passed before a nurse came out to her.

" He is able to be seen now" The nurse said getting Ochako's attention.

" How is he?" She asked following the nurse.

" He's not in anything serious. He was just barely hurt enough to even come to the hospital. He can be discharged not long from now" The nurse explained leading Ochako to the room.

When she got there Izuku was lying on the bed in patients clothes.

" Hey Ochako" Izuku greeted her.

She sat down next to him as the nurse left the two alone together.

Ochako got up from her chair and gave him a hug and bit of her tears feel onto him.

He of course hugged back, feeling only a tiny bit of pain in doing. Ochako sat back down in her chair after a long and nice hug that let her know that he was really alright now.

" How are you feeling?" Ochako asked after sitting down.

" I feel just fine... It was pretty scary what went down though" Izuku said lying back down.

" The news didn't give too much details. What exactly happened?" Ochako asked.

" Well. At first it seemed like a low life Villian had a couple of hostages and I was the closest so I made my way there. Turns out he wasn't just some low life after all. He had a explosion quirk. Luckily it took a bit for it to charge and I got the hostages out and I got cleared as well. I didn't get far away enough to not get hit but it was enough knowing I saved them" Izuku explained to his girlfriend.

' If he thinks he got everyone out I better not tell him about the casualties' Ochako thought not wanting to get him upset.

" I've seen you crying since you walked in. Is everything good?" Izuku asked her and she wiped her tears away.

" I'm just glad you're safe Deku...I.. I thought for just a moment that I had possibly lost you. That's the last thing I want and I really don't want you to be injured" She explained to him.

" Are you mad at me? " He asked.

Ochako looked at him blinking a few times before she spoke.

" No. How can I be? You were doing what you were born to do. Being a hero. You got hurt and I knew that was a possibility. You knew it. Everyone knew it. It's just part of a being hero, and I've seen you injured back at U. A. a lot of times as well" Ochako said playing with her thumbs.

" Oh well that's a re-

" But I don't like it. In fact I hate it. I don't want you to get hurt Deku. But I don't want you to stop being a hero and stop being what you want to be. How would you feel if our positions were switched? " Ochako asked him.

" I'd probably be a mess on the floor crying and thanking the heavens that you're alive. Although I know you are a hero and we are all taking risks" He said answering her question.

She gave a nod.

" It sucks. It's part of being a hero and we knew it too... But I am also proud of you. You did good" She leaned over to him placing a small peck to his left cheek leaving him flustered on his bed.

"T-thank you" He blushed a bit.

" Anything Deku" She smiled at him

The door to the room opened up a few minutes later and the nurse came back.

" You are able to go home now sir" The nurse said to Izuku.

Ochako helped Izuku out of the hospital making sure he was alright and she drove him home.

"Deku... Can you promise me something?" Ochako asked as she drove.

" What is it? " He asked turning to her.

" No matter what happens. Just... Please do everything you can to come home to me... Please" Ochako said.

" Of course" He agreed as they drove home.

Sorry short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 371 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
15.1K 178 48
MHA/BNHA guys x reader one shots. No smut. SFW. Suggestions are welcome. Will do head cannons. Enjoy!!
886K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
16 0 1
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...