Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 97 - Portal

415 9 13
By cheesEPIC

I landed in the Republic Headquarters and immediately heard sirens blaring and saw red lights flashing.

"Stop!" Commander Fox yelled as him and several other clones aimed their guns at me. "You are under arrest!"

"Fuck OFF!" I yelled as I slammed the floor again and sent them flying.

"General (y/n), do not resist or we will shoot!" Fox yelled.

"I don't care now fuck off!" I screamed again as I began to make my way to the interdimensional teleporter.

"Open fire!" Fox yelled.

Him and his men began to shoot at me, to no avail of course. I had that much argent in me that nothing was doing any damage at all.

"Lock the interdimensional teleporter down!" He yelled.

I turned to face Fox and dashed up to him. I proceeded to grab him by the neck and hold him there.

"Don't you fucking dare." I growled.

"Lock it." He whimpered through my choking.

I crushed his neck and split his head from his shoulders as I began to walk towards the interdimensional teleporter once again, only to see Mace Windu, Anakin and Obi Wan between me and it.

"Stop!" Anakin yelled.

"No. I am getting Ahsoka back." I growled as I began to walk towards them.

"No. You do not know what will happen if you resurrect her."

"Yes I fucking do!" I yelled.

"No you don't! The balance between light and dark will fail and the universe will collapse!" Mace yelled.

"No it won't. You have no idea what you're talking about." I replied.

"He is true."

I turned to see the Seraphim walked towards me, yellow sparks emitting from his heavily damaged body.

"The dark will rule us and destroy all." He said.

I turned to face him as I ignited my lightsaber.

"You are LYING!" I yelled.

"I am not lying!" Hayden yelled back. "I have seen what unlimited power can do to one who wishes to use it to better himself! It destroys entire galaxies!"

I growled as I turned away from him and began to walk towards the portal. Anakin got between me and it so I pushed him to the side.

"(Y/n), Hayden is right! The whole universe will die if you do this!" Obi Wan yelled.

"No it won't." I replied.

"You've changed." Rex said. "When I met you as the Slayer, (y/n), you would do whatever was best for the people, not yourself." I looked over at him as he talked. "You would sacrifice yourself just so that others would live and now look at what's happened to you. You have become a monster. You are not the (y/n) I once knew, and not the (y/n) that Ahsoka Tano fell in love with."

I stopped in my tracks and thought back to all of this, me meeting Ahsoka, our time together, her smile, her cuteness, her laugh, everything from the bad, to the good, and all which would fall in-between. Had I really become a monster?

"(Y/n), she's gone." Obi Wan said. "You can move on, forget about her."

I looked up at Hayden and growled at him as something very important just occured to me.

"You are LYING!" I yelled as I ran at Hayden. I grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Rex yelled.

"Hayden told me that the only being capable of sealing Urdak off from the demons was the Father! The Father is Ahsoka's equal because once the Khan was killed, she became Urdak's rightful ruler! He wants me to resurrect the Father not her so that he can regain his power and place as his right hand man, whereas if I resurrect Ahsoka, she will rule Urdak!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)! That's not true, and we all know it." Mace said.

"Um, i-it, it is true."

We looked to the right to see an intern at a computer with a lot of documents on the desk Infront of him.

"W-we tracked (y/n)'s and Ahsoka's argent levels throughout this battle and, when the Khan's dropped to zero, Ahsoka's gained the same amount. She is, the rightful ruler of Urdak, and according to the Book of Seraphs 3, where is it." He said as he looked through the papers. "Ah, here. The father sealed himself away into Jekkad, which we know as hell, to seal the devil into Jekkad and stop anyone from being able to take his power. If we were to resurrect the Father instead of Ahsoka, it would release Davoth into this realm, and he would gain all of the Father's power."

We all looked at the intern as he said that. I was partly shocked at what he'd just said, because he was helping me get Ahsoka back.

"Is that true?" Anakin asked Hayden.

"It, it is not true!" He yelled as he shot a bean of lightning in the direction of the intern. I dashed Infront of it and took its force for the intern before drawing my super shotgun.

"If it isn't true, then why do you want him to die?" I said as I loaded my shotgun and aimed it at him. "Is it because it is true and you're scared that a mere mortal like himself will reveal the truth about your plan?" I growled as I slowly walked towards him.

"Step aside Slayer! You do not know what will happen if you resurrect Ahsoka!"

I fired a super shotgun round at the Seraphim and watched as his body hit the floor, writhing about in pain as it happened.

"Intern, set the portal to the blood swamps." I said.

"A-are you sure about this (y/n)?" Anakin asked.

"There are only two being capable of stopping the demons from destroying Urdak. One is the Father and the other is Ahsoka. Resurrecting the father releases Davoth, or the being which is more evil then myself into this world, and resurrecting Ahsoka means that hell is sealed back off from Urdak, Ahsoka claims her heir to the throne of Urdak, and we get Ahsoka back, now, which one do you want to happen?" I said.

"Um-"

"I don't give a fuck which one you want to happen. I'm getting Ahsoka back." I said.

"Nearly ready, and, there we go." The intern said as he pushed a few buttons and the portal opened. I immediately ran through it to stop anyone from stopping me on my quest.

Anakin pov

"I don't trust him." Mace said.

"I'm not too sure." Obi Wan said.

"Who can that evil being be? I thought (y/n) was the most evil being there is." I said.

"(Y/n) is that most evil being." Hayden said as he stood back up. "I, made him the slayer because, only he could stop the armies of hell, because he, he is their leader."

"What!?" I yelled.

"(Y/n), he is that most evil being." Hayden said.

"Why didn't you tell us!?" Rex yelled.

"Because, I know that, he will fail in the blood swamps." Hayden said as he looked at the intern. "I have watched thousands of the strongest Makyrs die in the blood swamps, and it is so vile and corrupt that it is the main reason for the Father sealing himself off from the physical realm. Even as the demon's ruler, as all demons do, they will fight him like they fight one another, and bring about his demise."

"I don't think you realise how unstoppable (y/n) is when Ahsoka is in danger." I said. "He's literally done what is impossible by all and any means just to make sure she's safe."

"Yes, and if he somehow makes it through the blood swamps, and the trial of Maligog, I will be waiting for him in the Holt."

"He's gonna kill you!" Obi Wan yelled. "You've seen what he did when somebody killed Ahsoka and he's done just as bad when people try to hurt her."

"He said he would happily have brought the blue shadow virus to Coruscant if the Republic left him and Ahsoka to die in that bunker." I said. "He even risked the lives of about a hundred civilians to prove a point as to why they shouldn't mess with him or Ahsoka. (Y/n) will kill everything in his path!"

Hayden sighed as he turned away from us.

"Perhaps it would be better for me if I was to just let him resurrect Ahsoka." He said.

"If you stop him resurrecting Ahsoka, he will kill you, and if he loses the ability to resurrect Ahsoka, he will destroy everything. Screw your balance between light and dark collapsing the universe, if Ahsoka's life essence is destroyed, (y/n) will make you watch as your world burns, and force you to watch every world you or the Father ever made join them. You say he has brought about the extinction of world's, but if you kill Ahsoka's life essence, you will cause the extinction of every single living being. Not one creature will live."

Hayden sighed again and turned to face us.

"My hands are tied. I must let him resurrect Ahsoka. All I can do now is pray that Ahsoka is as powerful as (y/n) and this intern make our her to be." Hayden said as he looked over at the intern.

"Oh she's definitely powerful enough alright. Her argent signature was higher than the Khan's ever was. She'll be able to survive no problem."

"I know that much, but what concerns me, is whether or not she will survive the resurrection."

"Why's that an issue?" I asked.

"The resurrection is not an argent based process, and only the strongest of the strongest can survive it. I have tried to resurrect new founded god's and watch their bodies be torn apart during the resurrection."

"Well, all we can do now is hope and pray that she is powerful enough to survive." I said.

"Indeed." Hayden replied.

Rex pov

Good thing I am a God.

"What the hell!?" I screamed.

"What is it Rex? Are you ok?" Anakin asked as he walked over to me.

"What, um, yeah, I, I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure?" Obi Wan asked.

"I, uh, yeah. It's, only just really hit me that, um, (y/n), killed commander Fox."

"Wait what!?" Obi Wan yelled.

"Um, yeah, he did." The intern replied. "Fox tried to stop (y/n) from, getting to this, so, (y/n), um, yeah, killed him."

"This is unacceptable." Mace said.

"No, it, it's not right, but yet it is, right?" Rex said.

"What on earth are you on about?" Obi Wan said.

"At the start, we thought that he was going to destroy this universe doing it and that he was the bad guy, right?" I said.

"Yes, we did." Obi Wan said.

"But now we know he just had a different method of saving Urdak, hence saving us." I said.

"Yes, that make sense." Anakin added.

"But at the time, Fox thought that (y/n) wanted to do something which would kill us all and so resisted, but it turns out that Fox was unintentionally stopping (y/n) from saving us all."

"All but me." Hayden said.

"Yes, but Hayden, if he'd done your plan, thousands more would've died, of your people and ours."

Hayden nodded and sighed. "It appears that I have been blinded by my own selfishness and in doing so, have created an enemy, and nearly brought about the deaths of many more." He said.

"That's, one way to put it." Anakin said.

"Going back to it, Fox was technically acting on the enemy's side unintentionally, and none of us realised other than (y/n) at the time, yes?" Rex said.

"It, could be put like that." Mace said.

"And I have no doubt that Fox would've let (y/n) do what he has done if he too had realised."

"Yeah, he would." Anakin said.

"So technically, (y/n) just killed a traitor during a time of severe confusion, and so technically he should be fine?"

"I can see where your logic is coming from, Captain Rex, but (y/n) still needs to be punished. What by, the senate must decide.

"Lots of the senators are dead now." Anakin said. "The icon, killed nearly everything, and what it didn't kill, chances are (y/n) did. Me and Rex are lucky to have survived."

"Yeah, we really are."

"So (y/n) has murdered hundreds more!" Mace exclaimed.

"They were caught in the crossfire between (y/n) and the titan. He had no intention of killing any civilians or clones, but they got in the way and (y/n) couldn't afford to spare them for risking the icon killing more." I said.

"I, suppose so." Mace said.

We all stood in an awkward silence for a second and looked at one another.

"So, now we wait until (y/n) has returned, hopefully with Ahsoka." Anakin said.

"Oh he will."

The voice of Ahsoka ran out in my head.

"D-did you guys just hear that!?" Anakin yelled.

"What was that!?" The intern yelled as he began to look around and hold his ears.

"That was Ahsoka!" I yelled.

"Well, it appears you were right, intern." Hayden said.

"Was I?" The intern replied.

"Yes." Hayden replied as he turned to the rest of us.

"Ahsoka has become a God."

Woah, Ahsoka is a god now! And so are we! This is a pog moment.

Anyway, this chapter was just talking really, and killing Fox but who cares about Fox. I kinda got to the point when we went through the portal and came to 3 options. End the chapter there, go to us in the blood swamps or go to the other's perspective and get their thoughts on it. Stopping there would've been odd cos it was only like 1100 words and beginning the fight would have also been odd cos this would've either been a really long chapter or I would've done half the blood swamps, and I kinda want to have a whole chapter to the blood swamps by itself, so I did the talking.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because it was quite fun to write. I'm back to home school tomorrow so no idea if there will be a chapter tomorrow or not, but let's pray to the Fox God that there is because I want to get Ahsoka back in our arms ASAP.

So, thank you guys for reading this chapter, this is

Cheese Epic out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
3.4K 125 14
"Seeds of the dark side have been planted by your master" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Anakin succumbs...
11.3K 221 15
(Book 1) What if Ahsoka was found out she was pregnant right after the events of Victory and Death? Fast forward 16 years, and she has a son. Jackson...
12K 452 36
Xena was done with fighting. She was done with the pain, hunger and basic need for survival. All of that stopped with the end of the war against the...