Burning love, (D.M)

coIdhvrt tarafΔ±ndan

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... Daha Fazla

~π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—~
~π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•~
~π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŠπš›πš’~
~π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ~
~π™²πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒ~
~πšπšžπš—~
~π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš~
New characters
~π™Ίπš’πš—πš”~
~πšƒπš›πš’ πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—~
~π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘~
~πš‚πš•πšžπš~
~πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝙻 πš πš˜πš›πš~
~π™»πš’πšŠπš›~
~π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—~
~πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš~
~π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš~
~𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™Έπš— πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ~
~πšƒπš’πšŽπš πšžπš™~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›~
~π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš—πš~
~π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš•~
~πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ~
New character
~π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ~
~ π™ΌπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπšŒπš˜πšπšŒπš‘~
~πš‚πšžπš‹πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ~
~π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—~
~πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›~
~π™Όπš˜πš–πšœ πšŠπš•πš›πš’πšπš‘πš~
~π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš & πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ~
A/N
~𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™΅πšžπšŒπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš πšπšŽπšŠπš› π™²πšŠπš•πš’πšœπšπšŠ~
~πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒~
~π™±πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ~
~π™²πšŠπšžπš•πšπš›πš˜πš— πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ~
~π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ~
~πš„πš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’ πšπš’πš›πš•~
~πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš›πš˜πš πš~
~𝙸 πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•~
~𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ~
~π™Ώπš˜πš˜πš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™ΌπšŠπš•πšπš˜πš’ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš˜πš›~
~π™Ύπš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒~
~π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš’~
~πš‚πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™Όπš›πšœ.π™²πš•πšŠπšžπšœ~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~π™°πšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš—~

7K 101 33
coIdhvrt tarafΔ±ndan

This chapter wasn't going to be published yet, buttt this is a little thank you for 9k reads! This is the most submissive I have made Elizabeth. Enjoy:)

*Mature content
_____________

Draco was still upset at me about yesterday. Even though he won and he also fucked someone else. He was currently in bed reading his favorite book.

I put on my favorite lingerie and walked out of the bathroom with a glass of scotch in my hand. I cleared my throat.

He looked up from his book and then looked back down. I sighed. I moved the glass side to side before dropping it on the floor.

He looked back up instantly. "Oops." I said nonchalantly. He got up and grabbed my hair. He pulled it as he walked towards to the bed. He tossed me on the bed and roughly turned me over so my ass was facing him.

He grabbed it before harshly slapping it. He slapped it five times before I tried to get higher on the bed. He grabbed my waist and dragged me back down.

He stopped and walked towards his book again. I knocked down the glass on his nightstand with my foot. He turned around. "Oops." I said once more.

He pulled my hair back and placed sloppy kisses on my neck before going back down towards my ass.

He gripped my pussy as he slapped my already red ass. He kissed my clit. He flipped me over and put my legs together, and lifted them up. He slapped the bottom of my ass multiple times before prying my legs open.

He licked my slit and then my clit. He explored my pussy with his tongue. He bent me over the bed and pulled down his pants.

He slapped my ass before he pounded into me. "Yes!" I buried my face in the sheets. His hips repeatedly hit my behind.

He slapped it two more times before flipping me over again. His thrusts were merciless and tougher than ever. I arched my back as I was close to my climax.

When I was about to cum he pulled out. "No!" I cried. "Put it back," He went down to my clit
and flicked it with his tongue. "Why are you teasing me? I want to cum on your dick." I whined.

He slammed into me again. "You're such a fucking cockslut." He threw his head back.

His groans and my cries filled the room. I was going to cum. "Can I cum on your cock now sir?" I moaned sweetly. He slapped my pussy before nodding his head.

I arched my back as I came hard. He gripped my breast as his thrust got more harder. "Do. I. Fuck. You. Better. Than. Him?" He slammed into me hard between each word.

I nodded my head. "Yes," I cried. "You fuck me so much bett-Fuck!" I quickly came a second time.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. "Coming without my permission?" He groaned. "That's a punishment for another time." He gripped my waist and slammed into me.

"You fuck me so good," I praised. I moved my hips back and forth while grabbing my boobs. "Your dick feels so good inside me."

"Yeah?" He slapped my ass. "You gonna cum for me?" He slapped it again.

"Yes!" I cried. "I'm coming!" My whole body shook as I came. He pulled out and moved my body so I was sitting on his face.

He gripped my thighs as he ate me out. "D-draco," I bucked my hips. "Just like that, you're so good." He would never tell me but I knew he loved me telling him how good he makes me feel.

"Fuckkk!" I came all over his mouth. He licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top making sure he got everything.

He stood at the end of the bed. I walked over to him. "No," He smirked. "Crawl." I clenched my jaw. I slowly got on my hands and knee's. He looked at closely as I crawled over to him. I licked the tip and took him in my mouth. I rubbed the part that didn't fit in my mouth.

He pushed my head so I got all of him. "That's right," He moved my hair away from my face. "Use that pretty little mouth of yours." He leaned down and harshly slapped my ass, I moaned against his length.

I pulled away to take a breath before I entered him in my mouth again. He slapped my face. "Look at me while your sucking my dick." He growled. He pushed my head a few times before he finally came.

"Mm," His voice was raspy. I stood up and swallowed his cum in front of him. "Good girl." He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

We laid down next to each other. "When did you loose your virginity?" He grabbed my hand.

I giggled while looking at the ceiling. "In fourth year."

"Who'd you loose it to?"

I sighed. "Cedric."

He tightened his grip on my hand. "Was he good?"

"Yeah," I joked. "Probably better than you," He looked at me with an angry face. I looked at him and laughed. I cuddled him. "I'm joking draco, No one is better than you."

He stroked my hair. "What's your middle name?"

"Gianna." I hid my face in his chest and let out a muffled laugh.

"Elizabeth Gianna Pierce?" He snorted. "That sounds weird." I sat up and slapped his chest. "You're name is literally Draconis Lucius Malfoy," I smiled. "I don't think you should be judging my name." I giggled.

"How'd you know it was Draconis?" He laughed. I pecked his lips. "I have my sources." I smirked. He raised a brow. He pulled me on top of him.

"And who might these sources be?" He played with the top of my shirt. "Hm?" He kissed my chest.

"Getting close to my tits won't make me tell you anything." I giggled. He pulled my shirt down. "Oh? It won't?" He nibbled on the top of my breasts.

"Nope," I moved my hair away from my neck. I softly moaned when he flicked his tongue on my nipple. "Not working."

He bit my nipple and wrapped his mouth around it before pulling away. "It was worth a try," He squeezed them. "These will always be my favorite." He kissed them.

"Who'd you loose yours to?" I played with his hair.

"Hm?"

"I mean who'd you loose your virginity to?" He stiffened at my question. He pulled me off of him and walked towards the mirror.

"Doesn't matter." He said dryly.

"Dray, why can't you just tell me?" I put my hand on his arm. "I told you mine." He moved his arm, and pushed my hand off of him roughly.

"I said it doesn't matter!" He snapped. I flinch at his sudden anger. His eyes softened at my reaction. He tried putting his hand on my cheek but I moved my face. "Elizabeth i'm so-"

"Don't," I grabbed my stuff. "Just don't," I was going to walk out the door before I turned around. "It was Astoria wasn't it?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

He slowly nodded his head. I scoffed. "You know draco?" I paused. "Never mind." I sighed and walked out the door.

The difference between my first and his first is the fact that I didn't cheat on him twice with Cedric. But draco did, with Astoria.
__________

I spent the whole day with liam and macy. I didn't talk to draco. He gets very angry when I ask a lot. We both have really bad tempers. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

I just got out of a party. My skirt was low waisted and I had a cropped sweater on. My boots reached my ankles.

I was walking through the halls with my arms crossed. Shivering because It was freezing in the hallways.

Macy was staying in Deans dorm these past few weeks. So I had our dorm to myself. I entered the room and grabbed the bottle of vodka from my cabinet's.

I lit up a spliff and took a hit. And then drank the liquor. "You're a fucking mess," I quickly turned around. Draco was sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes and took another sip. "I missed you." He said casually.

I ignored him, And faced my back towards him. "I said I missed you." He said louder. I lowered my head and laughed.

"That's nice," I took another hit. "Too bad I didn't."

"Elizabeth," He said softly. "I'm sorry."

I turned around. "I guess," I sighed. "I guess i'm sorry as well." He held his arms open, gesturing me to hug him. I'm not one for hugging. But i'd do anything for him.

I placed the bottle on my mirror stand and set the spliff on the ashtray. I hugged him and he held me tightly. We stayed like that for a while. I took in his scent. I heard his heart beating.

"What're you wearing?" He grabbed my shoulders.

"I just got back from a party," I took off my shoes. "And i'm tired so i'm going to sleep." I took off my skirt and sweater leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I laid down and felt him wrap his arm around me. "Goodnight," He kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

325K 6.5K 66
I try whipping out my wand but he knocks it out of my hand as he grabs my wrists and pins it up against the wall. "What are you doing!" I shout "You...
65.5K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...
901K 15.5K 82
Β« When our eyes first locked I felt my body shiver, I never knew I could want someone so badly Β» *** Maybe it's wrong Maybe it's toxic Maybe we're to...
39.2K 417 26
"Please touch me." She asked. She looked so innocent. Asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on. _...