Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

72-Mini shots

3.1K 100 149
By Author-kun77

These are one shots that are too short to be a whole chapter.

Izuku vs Ochako

The crowd roared across the stadium of the sports festival as it came down to the finals. Izuku Midoriya vs Ochako Uraraka.

"I didn't think it was honestly possible for Midoriya to beat Todoroki and for Ochako to beat Bakugo... But they both did it anyway" Kaminari said while watching alongside a few of hsi classmates.

" It's a bit of a shame as well. We've not even been here for a class year and they were already looking so close. I hope they don't hold back"Mina commented.

" Look Midoriya is making the first move! " Kirishima pointed out.

They looked to see Izuku was making the first move and he was activating his quirk.

"I'm not holding back Uraraka!" Izuku shouted as he activated his quirk.

" I wouldn't want you to do it anyway else!" Ochako got in a defensive position. She made sure to watch Izuku's previous match to learn as much as she could about his strategy.

Izuku wanted to end this quickly. He activated one for all and got close to her immediately and he flicked a finger at her trying to push her off.

This didn't work as she got out of the way just in time. Some of the ground was destroyed as a result as she used her quirk to hold a lot of it to float and hid behind some of it.

Izuku was unable to see which one she was hiding under and before he knew it he was surrounded by a lot of the rubble.

He tried taking out each one by one but that made him tired and he still didn't figure it out.

Ochako took advantage of this opportunity. She looked ahead behind the piece she was hiding behind and Izuku had his back turned to her and she smiled.

'My win Deku' Ochako thought.

She jumped from out of the rubble and she jumped at him.

' One touch and I win!' She thought.

"Gotcha!" Izuku turned around and grabbed her arm swinging her out of bounds securing his win.

"B-but how!?" Ochako didn't understand how he knew where she was.

" My quirk made your arm bleed and a trail on the ground followed you. I knew you were behind that one the whole time" Izuku explained.

Izuku stood up from the couch with the controller in his hand and held up a peace sign.

"I win!" Izuku cheered in his victory

"Darn it!" Ochako cried as she lost to her boyfriend.

"Wow. I thought Uraraka was going to win" Kaminari spoke from behind the couch.

" It was a good fight! They both fought bravely and with everything they had. Absolutely brilliant! " Iida applauded them.

" It's just a damn video game four eyes!" Bakugo was still pissed about losing earlier.

" So as our agreement I get to pick where we eat tonight!" Izuku smiled at Ochako.

" Fine but I get to pay this time!" Ochako argued back.

" No! It's my turn! " Izuku also argued back.

"Alright one more round gets to decide who! " Ochako suggested.

" You're on! " Izuku said sitting back down.

I know this isn't how the real game is but it's fanfiction so shhh.

The beard

Ochako knew many things about her boyfriend.

He was cute, despite being plain looking. He was the most kindest and selfless person she ever known, and she knew that he was a man.

That was more so obvious by the small green hairs poking out all round his chin.

"What?" Izuku asked noticing that she was staring at him on their study date.

"Deku... What is this?" Ochako asked.

"What is what?" He asked back.

" This" Ochako pointed at the green facial hair.

" It's a small little beard. I wanted to try growing it out to see what I would look like. What do you think? " Izuku asked.

" Well... I never once in my life ever thought about you growing a beard. In fact I didn't even know that you could grow one" Ochako gave his small facial hair a rub.

"Trust me you will like it once it starts growing out more" Izuku said feeling her fingers.

" Anyway can we take a break? I want to cuddle for a bit. Please?" Ochako asked.

"Of course Ochako" Izuku set his books aside to make more room and they started to cuddle holding each other on the couch.

Unfortunately for Ochako she didn't realize how the beginning phase of a beard felt on her own face and she learned it the hard way.

Izuku's small beard came into contact with her face check and he moved a bit side to side rubbing his hair on her causing her pain.

"OW!" Ochako said getting out of his grip and falling onto the floor.

"Ochako what's wrong?" Izuku asked looking down at her.

" What's wrong is I felt like I just got rubbed by a cactus in the desert! " Ochako complained.

" It will get better once it grows out. Trust me" Izuku explained.

* About two weeks later*

Izuku now had a full green beard all around his face and he hasn't shaved once.

"See? Isn't that better?" Izuku asked once again cuddling with her.

"It's not painful but it's very itchy. And beards can pick up all kinds of dirt and you're rubbing that all on me" Ochako said getting rubbed by his beard. He also had a nice little mustache to go with it.

"I wash it everytime I'm in the shower so that's not a problem" Izuku explained.

" I don't like it. Shave it" Ochako commanded.

" What!? No way! I like it! " Izuku gave it's little rub.

" Deku please shave it! It's hard to kiss you, you look better without it, and also some of your hair has fallen on the couch! " Ochako said pointing at the green hairs on the couch.

"No. And that's final" Izuku crossed his arms and out his foot down.

" Are you sure about that?" Ochako lifted her shirt off her body.

"W-what are you doing?" Izuku asked getting nervous.

"Oh just getting more...Comfortable" Ochako let her skirt fall to the ground leaving her in a bra and panties.

" O-ochako... Please... S-stop" Izuku felt the blood start to rush to his head. And not the one where his brain is.

"You know it's really hot in the room. I think I need some water" Ochako reached down grabbing her water and drinking a bit before " Accidentally" spilling it all over her bra.

"Oops. Brrr. That's really cold" Ochako said as everything was starting to show through.

" O-ochako... P-please" Izuku was ready to pop.

"You can do whatever you want to me... If you shave your beard" In the middle of her sentence Ochako grabbed some handcuffs sitting on the bedside table and showed them off to her boyfriend

Izuku was in and out of the bathroom less than a minute beardless.

What did you think of the mini shots? I may do more depending on what y'all think.

Also which mini shot was your favorite? Mine was Izuku vs Ochako because I'm not a perv unlike most of y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 439 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
28.5K 285 60
So, this book contains yandere mha/bnha one-shots and headcannons. Hope you enjoy reading 📖.
48.1K 417 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
81.4K 1.3K 24
🪻 ; " .. this book is filled with oneshots based off of deku ! it could range from simple ships to dekubowl ! .. „ ☁️ ; " .. warning ! this book con...