Always Yours | 18+

Par eroticc_mara

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... Plus

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

chapter twenty one

5.4K 114 39
Par eroticc_mara

A N G E L I N A

"What?"

I do not even know why those words just came out of my mouth. "Nicolas-"

"What did you just say?" He asked as he stood up cutting me off. I tried to grab his hand but he yanked his hand back.  "I didn't say anything Nicolas let me-"

"It is good to know how you really feel." He said as he left slamming the door behind him. I rubbed my face as I sighed.

Two weeks.

Two weeks I have been holding onto this secret.

Two weeks his little brother has been dead and he does not know. Two weeks Giovanni's son has been dead and he does not know.

I walked into the washroom turning on the sink I wet my face then grabbed a towel patting it dry. I walked out of the washroom to see Paige sitting on the bed.

"What did you do?" She asked making me raise an eyebrow "What?" I asked clearly confused. "You have been acting weird this whole trip. Then you told Nicolas that you did not love him which we as in everyone knows that is not true." She said.

"How do you-"

"He told me. The walls are thin Angelina I heard the whole conversation. What did you do?" She asked once again making me sigh.

I sat down next to her then whispered what I did then she stared at me in completely disbelief. "You didn't know. It was your mother and no just no." She said.

I grabbed her and we walked into the washroom and I turned on the sink. "I am a murderer always have been and nothing will change that but this? Paige this?" I asked.

"No this is going to eat you alive and both of us know it." She said as she grabbed my face making us lock eyes. "You. Did. Not. Know." I said.

"That doesn't matter, I killed his little brother." I said as I rubbed my temples, "You didn't know!" She whisper shouted.

"His brother knew who I was he literally said my name then said that Nicolas will never forgive me." I said making her stare at me.

"Why didn't he tell you that he was Nicolas's brother?" She asked making me give her a really face."Paige." I said making her put her hands in the air. "I am just saying if he had enough energy to say that he definitely had enough energy to say I am the brother of-"

"You are not blaming the dead man for my kill!" I whisper shouted cutting her off, she snickered then stared at me.

"I cheated on my fiancée" She said making me gasp and my eyes widened, "With who?" I asked as she turned off the sink.

She covered her face as we walked out of the washroom "Christian" She mumbled out making me smile then laugh as we sat down "As in my brother?" I asked clearly amused.

She stared at her hands which made my laughter slowly die down "I didn't have to worry about you betraying me for another mafia because you like vagina and now I am supposed to worry?" I asked.

She shook her head no rapidly "No you are not. Angelina I would never. Me and Christian it was a...ten night stand." She said making me stare at her.

"What the fuck is a ten night stand?" I asked making her sigh, "Okay we slept each other a lot. I am sorry." I rubbed my face then paced back and forth letting my mind think about things, "Okay. You cheated on your fiancée."

"I'm going to tell her, I swear to you I am" She said as the pilot went on the pa system, "We are landing in ten minutes please buckle up." He said.

We arrived in sunny Greece, Nicolas quickly left with the twins without even looking at me making me sad. I put on sunglasses as I walked out of the plane to see Christian.

Paige saw him then got into her car clearly headed for my house, I wrapped my arm around Christians neck making him raise an eyebrow and do the same.

"She is engaged. She is gay and she is MINE. I saved her, I fed her, I love her and she loves me. She also loves her fiancée keep your hands off Christian."

"Are you gay as well?" He asked making me nod, "For her I am. You have children." I said. "You have children as well" He said making me flick his ear, "Do you see me sleeping with an engaged gay man?" I asked.

"No I see you sleeping with the man who brought you nothing but pain and misery for about three years." I removed my arm then sighed as I stared at him.

"Christian-"

"Don't care, i've known Nicolas he's not the type to stay with a girl for more than five hours and then you came along into his life which I hated at first but you changed him and then he hurt you to the point four years later you are still in pain."

"Someone who can hurt MY little sister once from it being they said your forehead was big or to what he did or what dad did, they have lost my respect forever it doesn't matter if you forgive him. I don't and that's how it's going to stay"

"Heartfelt speech" I said as I hugged him, "Bull fucking shit. Nice try but you aren't walking away from the topic" I said.

"One, It's not bullshit I meant what I said-"

I shot someone who was coming from behind him with a gun, my women quickly surrounded us "Oh sure yeah now get into position" I said as I left the group and walked over to the person.

"Who sent you?" I asked as he just coughed up blood, I looked at his hand to see a tattoo that represents Sweden. I shot him in the head then walked back to Christian "Sweden." I said.

He made a face making me stare at him, "What the hell did you do?" I asked. "He wasn't meant for you he was meant for me. I may or may not have slept with his daughter got her pregnant then she died in cross fire after trying to come to me on the other side of the street."

I do not even know what say at this point, "Set up a meeting...just jesus Christian. I don't even know what to say"  I said as I got into the suv and it sped off.

I looked out the window to see the beautiful Greece. I moved my hair out of my face then exhaled as my thirty minute drive came to an end.

I got out of the car and closed the door which made the car speed off, Paige is standing outside waiting for me. "We are going out for a dinner with Grace and Castillo who are now dating." She said.

Dating?

"That is....interesting" I said as I looked at my front lawn"You don't like it" She said clearly referring to their relationship.

"I mean I find it weird, but I did not expect her to remain single forever but it's not my place." I said as I took a picture of my lawn "You were practically his child." She said.

"He has children, two of them to be exact" I said as we walked inside, "And where are they now?" She asked as I rubbed my temples.

"Costa Rica. I keep in touch with them occasionally sending them money and whatever they need" I said which made her hug me, I hugged her back then she walked away leaving me confused.

I walked upstairs then made my way to my room, I walked inside to see Nicolas "We should talk" I said as I closed the door.

"Ironic." He said without looking at me, he is currently unpacking his clothes. "Elaborate" I said.

"Not to long ago, all I ever wanted to do was talk with you and now look who wants to talk" He said as he picked up his clothes, I walked behind him "Nicolas-"

"I don't want to hear it" He said as he walked into the closet, I walked into the closet and closed the door then locked it. I turned around and locked eyes with him "Angelina." He said in a warning tone.

I wrapped my arms around him while he just stood still, I bit his nipple which made him slap my ass. "Why would you do that?" He asked.

"It was there can you hug me back Nicolas?" I asked making him pick me up as if I am one of his children, "In a sexual way please" I said.

"No" I know I love Nicolas. I just don't know how to tell him I brutally murdered his brother after learning his other brother was also murdered.

"I didn't mean what I said" I said which made him place me down, "So you love me?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing is coming out.

"It's just that when you said what you-"

"Oh my fucking God, Angelina." He said as he cut me off, I stared at clearly confused "What?" I asked.

"Let it go. I have apologized countless of times and you keep bringing it up like it happened yesterday. I know what I said and I'm sorry but fucking let it go."

"You do not tell me when to let go of shit that is still causing me pain" I said clearly shocked at his choice of words.

"It's causing you pain because you are forcing it to cause you pain, you always bring it up and you are always thinking about it" He said.

"Maybe because it hurt me to the point where it won't leave my mind? maybe because YOU hurt-"

"YOU-" He exhaled "I'm not going to do this with you before one of us says something out of pocket."

"You've already done that many times, why stop now?" I asked as I locked eyes with him, "Yea? You're right maybe I should keep on going about how selfish you are about how much of a sadistic fuck you are, about how you never think about how your actions affect other people including me and the twins"

I stared at him and smiled, "Is that it? Is that all? or is there more?" I asked as I nodded slowly. He sighed then rubbed his face "Angelina-"

"No do carry on. Keep on going. Tell me more? Tell the mother of your children that she is selfish and she is a sadistic fuck and how I don't think about how my actions affect people, do keep on going i'm curious to learn more. I mean I did ask for it."

"Do not fucking flip this around on me. You looked me in my eyes and told me you didn't love me anymore How the fuck is that supposed to make me feel?"

"How am I supposed to deal with that? You know I don't cope with trauma and shit like that in a healthy way but you still left"

"I left? I LEFT?" I yelled in his face, "Stand there and ask yourself why I left or did you push that memory away since you don't like to remember old shit. I'm not flipping this around and I never said I didn't love you anymore."

"You lunged to that conclusion and ran with it" I added on as I put my finger in his face, "Your fucking words were, I don't see a reason for me to meet your family if I don't love you"

"Did I look you in your eyes when I said that? If I didn't love you would I be standing here? Would I even let you get to know your children?" I asked.

"Clearly you don't because it wasn't even you who told me about the twins it was your father, you know what maybe what he said was right" He said making me smile as he opened his mouth to say something.

"You are about to cross a very dangerous line that there is no coming back from so before you leap and cross it, think to yourself if you want the consequences and if you can even handle them Nicolas."

"Because I swear to God the next thing that comes out of your mouth better be a fucking sigh and then you exit this room if not what you just said will be the last thing you will ever fucking say"

He rubbed his beard and sighed, "I can't do this anymore" He said making me shrug "Then leave." I said which made him stare at me.

"Be like me. Leave when it gets hard, push away the person that cares about you the most the person that stood by you through everything. Be like Angelina the selfish little bitch who broke you"

"Sound familiar? Everything you have said about me to Alfonzo has came right back to me. Everything you have done in those past four years has came back to me no matter how hard I said I don't want to hear it"

"You did not stand by me"

"That's a fucking lie, finding your father who was there?" He asked making me scoff "Castillo. Who was the reason I went to Castillo? Who was the reason I had to disappear for a year to hide my pregnancy?"

"You haven't stood by me either" He said making me nod, "I am well aware of that which is why, I haven't said that I have. The words I stood by Nicolas during whatever has never came out of my mouth because you didn't have anything for me to stand by you with."

"You might have some secret pain or trauma that I don't know of but you? Did not stand by me with shit" I said as I rubbed my temples "If you can not do this you can always leave."

"I've never begged anyone for anything, and I'm not starting now. Be a selfish little bitch like Angelina and leave no one will be mad at you"

He sat down on the little chair in my closet, "We aren't leaving until we settle this" He said making me rub my eyes "I don't want to talk about this anymore Nicolas"

"See this. You do this you don't talk about how you feel being with you is like a guessing game that you get fucking tired of after five minutes"

"Good thing you aren't with me then, I wouldn't want to be with someone who got tired of me after five minutes of being with me"

"Angelina-"

"We can not talk to each other without someone walking away mad or upset or hurt and most of the time it's always fucking me and i'm tired. This whole conversation is going to be replaying in my head for God knows how long."

"I don't know if you are hurt or upset but I don't need anymore of those feelings so fucking please stop talking."

I am surprised that I haven't cried yet, he is staring at me which made me read his face and he is trying to see if I am going to cry which I most likely will if he asks me that question.

I am trying my best not to make him mad or be upset at him since I brutally murdered his little brother but people have limits and mine have been reached.

I walked deeper into my closet to get away from him and also look for what I plan on wearing, which lead to me getting a panic attack and Nicolas running to me and hugging me. "I'm not losing you again Angelina so be mad all you want, I'm not leaving."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso, while he rubbed his hands around my back "I love you." I whispered which made his muscles loosen up.

"I know that I say a lot of things that make-" He placed his hands on mine kissing me softly, I placed my hand on his cheek kissing him back. "I love you too"

We stayed like that for a while before Damon started crying for whatever reason and Nicolas went to him. I looked for something to wear when my dad called me "Have you broken things off with Nicolas?" is the first thing he said.

"We were never officially together but now we might be" I said as I walked around my closet, "Angelina."

"My relationship with Nicolas is not healthy, but it's still My relationship and it's my life fucking butt out of it. Your obsession with my life is weird stop." I said as I hung up.

Time jump: Two months!

"This isn't how everything was supposed to go" I smiled at the italian man who has been stressing for the past five hours. I wrapped my arms around his neck "It's fine Nicolas."I said.

"This is not how the night was supposed to end" He said making me smile, "It is just some rain. The whole day was amazing." I said making him kiss my head.

"You are only saying that because you look stunning." He said making me laugh, "Thank you my love." I said as I kissed his cheek repeatedly.

I unwrapped my arms from his neck then grabbed his hand, "Let's go" I said making him raise his eyebrows "Go where?" He asked.

"To the place you wanted to take me" I said as he kissed my hand, "It is raining" He said and I nodded.

I am wearing a white sundress which is long and loose around my legs but is tight around my body with heels, my hair is straightened but now it's not since I walked outside of the restaurant and into the street "It's just a little water" I said.

He smiled at me then shook his head, "Come with mommy" I said as I held out my arms. He walked out of the restaurant then picked me up spinning me around making me laugh.

We are both getting wet but neither of us seem to care, for the past two months it has been nothing but eternal bliss.

He did get information that his brother died but didn't know the cause of it meaning he doesn't know it was me, but i've been with him ever since and it's paining me but i'm also happy that he's happy with me.

He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend but he is going to which is why he very stressed out about the date, there is no one in the peaceful streets of Italy because Nicolas being Nicolas he had it cleared out.

We met in Rome yes but Venice is where my heart belongs whenever I am in Italy. "Did you know that you are beautiful?" He asked as he kissed my hand making me smile.

"Yes, I hear it from you all the time" I said as I walked in front of him and he kissed my neck, we are standing on a bridge that goes over the grand canal.

"Is this where they do those cute little boat rides?" I asked as I looked over, "Gondola rides yes, do you want to do one?" He asked.

"As long as I don't have to row my own boat, I would love to" I said as I turned around to face him, it is still raining and is getting heavier by the minutes there are occasional thunder sounds but he isn't looking at any of that frankly he doesn't seem to notice or care about anything else he is just staring at me.

He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him, "I love you" He whispered making me smile very brightly. I leaned in kissing him softly making him smile in between kisses.

He pulled away then moved my hair off my face, "Your hair is curly" He said making me chuckle "I am we all aware Nicolas thank you." I said.

"I was just saying" He said making me roll my eyes playfully, he bit my cheek then kissed it. "You didn't say that you love me back."

"But you know that I love you" I said as I tilted my head to the left, "Kiss me and then I'll know"

I sucked lips into my mouth making him raise an eyebrow, I released them "I love you to" I said as I leaned in and kissed him sloppily. He tightened his grip on my waist while I placed my hands on his face.

He slowly inserted his tongue into the kiss making me smile, his phone began to ring "Nicolas" I said in between kisses making him groan and me smile. "Ignore it." He said.

"What if" I said as I pulled away making him groan, "it's the twins" He sighed then kissed me quickly as he walked somewhat far away from me and answered his phone.

After a few minutes he walked back to me and kissed my cheek, "Who was it?" I asked making him stare at me. "That is not important but I do have a question for you though." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I locked eyes with him as my lips parted once it dawned on me, that he knows.

"Yeah?" I asked, "If you were to kill me Angelina. How would you do it?" He asked. "Nicolas" I said as I tried to release myself from his grasp. "Would you my throat? Cut off my head? Shove the knife into my heart? Or would you give me the same treatment you gave my little brother?" He asked.

He has a blank expression on his face, I searched around for a drop of anything other than anger but there was none "I didn't know Nicolas" I said as my voice cracked.

He scoffed I tried to place my hands on his face but he released me and moved away "Nicolas I swear to you I did not know" I said as tears began to form in my eyes.

"My little brother Angelina. These past two months were all what? Fucking lies?" He asked. "No Nicolas-"

"You were there when I got the news." He said cutting me off. "You comforted me knowing you did what you did are you honestly fucking serious right now?" I asked.

"I am sorry" I said as I tried to walk up to him but he walked back, the rain began to flow harder and harder. He just stared at me as I wiped my eyes "I swear to you I did not know Nicolas I really didn't. I am so so sorry." I said.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a ring, I stared at it for a while until I remembered this is the ring he gave to me when he first asked me to be his girlfriend.

"For the past four years I have carried around this ring with the hope that you will come back to me and we will be together again." He said as he stared at it.

"But now? Oh now? That hope is gone it's dead the only fucking thing I want to do with you is torture you the same way you tortured my little fucking brother."

"The only way I want to see you again, is when you are in a casket after I kill you" With that he threw the ring into the water then pulled out another ring. "To think I was going to propose to you" He said with a shaky voice.

The tears fell from my eyes and I quickly wrapped my arms around him while he just stood there, "I am sorry I didn't know" I mumbled out.

He yanked me out of his grasp harshly making me trip and fall. "Fuck. I didn't mean to." He said as he rubbed his face helped me back up "I am sorry Nicolas I didn't know" I said as I walked up to him and he walked back.

"I am sorry for all the things I plan on doing to you. Killing you is one of them." He said as he just stared at me then turned around walking away, I walked after him and grabbed his hand "FUCKING RELASE ME!" He shouted in my face making me frown.

He walked away leaving me in the rain alone, I looked at my arm which is bleeding and Nicolas himself is now gone. I walked over to the bench and sat down as I placed my head in my hands.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

940 77 24
Stephan Alphonso De Luca a ruthless, cold hearted and powerfull CEO. Grown up in a society where he would get what he wanted. Strong willed and unwav...
CARTER Par Love, Hope

Roman d'amour

294K 7.2K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...
295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
58K 2.5K 75
"My happiness is like a flower that blooms, but at last, it always shrinks. It taught me, even though the happiness blossom, the misery never fades."...