Always Yours | 18+

Da eroticc_mara

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... Altro

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

chapter seventeen

5.8K 133 70
Da eroticc_mara

N I C O L A S

"YOU GO BACK IN THERE AND YOU SAVE MY DAUGHTER!"

My father pulled Sophia away from the doctor then pulled her into his chest allowing her to finally break down and sob. My father himself has tears in his eyes waiting to fall but he looked up in an attempt to keep them in.

Paige fell to the ground screaming which woke up Christopher up since she screamed from the bottom of her lungs. He looked around at everyone as he began to shake his head no making my mother walk up to her and hug him as she herself is crying.

"Why is everyone acting like this?" Ale asked making me look down at them as I wiped my eyes. I feel numb. I just want to scream and jump off a roof to be with her but these two little people on my lap are stopping me.

They are aware of death and they know what it means. Angelina talked about it to them at a young age because look at what we are and look at where we are now.

I sighed as I wiped my eyes and exhaled. "Uh so you know how your mom" I said with my voice cracking in between words which made me clear my throat.

"Your mom was in the hospital because she was sick and now she has passed away." I said very quickly. Ale stared at me as his eyes turned teary eyed and he began to cry hysterically.

He rested his head on my chest making me wrap one arm around him as I looked at Damon who is still

confused.
"MOMMY IS DEAD!" Ale shouted which made everyone stare at him. Damon began to cry which made me push his head onto my chest.

I looked around at everyone who is crying their eyes out, even her men are trying their best not to cry. "I think you all should come and see her" The doctor said, we all walked into the hospital room to see her just laying there she doesn't even look like she is lifeless.

"I need to hold something." Sophia said as she looked around, she took Ale from me as he just sobbed into her chest. Damon is reaching out for Angelina "I want to go to mommy" He said as he whine making my dad take him from me.

I grabbed her hand as my eyes began to fill with tears. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear "Ti amo Angelina" I said as I kissed her head.

Sophia walked over to her and kissed her head "Rest well my baby" She said as she squeezed Ale into her chest. My dad walked over to her as her mother walked away "You did good, now rest." He said with tears in his eyes.

My mom walked over to her and smiled, "Thank you" She said as she wiped her tears. Christopher walked up to her and hugged her as he sobbed into her shoulder.

"You weren't supposed to leave this earth this early. In another lifetime Angelina you will get your normal life. You have earned this rest. I will personally watch over your children." He said.

Christopher walked away then Paige walked over to him "I love you more than you will ever know. I swear to you I will protect them the same way you protected me and my family." She said as I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her face.

I opened my mouth trying to form words but the only thing that is coming out of me are tears. I kissed her hand just as Damon lunged out of my dad's arms and landed on Angelina then all of a sudden something squeezed my hand and someone groaned.

"Good fucking God Damon." Angelina said as she opened her eyes and looked down at Damon who smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her.

She looked at all of us then began to laugh hysterically then cackled like a fucking witch. We all turned to look at the doctor, "She threatened our families and everyone in the operation room if we didn't do what she said." He said.

Ale lunged out of Sophia's arms then landed on top of her she wrapped one arm around them "Hi my babies" She said as she wrapped one arm around them and kissed their heads.

Paige and Sophia slapped her legs at the same time "Ow!" She said as she looked at them. "You are a sick twisted person." Paige said.

"Literally what the fuck Angelina?" Christopher asked "I am going to beat you." Sophia said as she wiped her eyes.

My dad just smiled as shook his head, "Did you get the recording?" She asked and the doctor nodded. He grabbed his phone which has been recording this whole time.

"So how long has it been?" She asked as she smiled at everyone who is glaring at her, she looked at me "Hi" She said making me blink as she used her hands to wipe my eyes. I took her hand and kissed it repeatedly making her wink at me.

"When they leave I am going to kill you." I whispered as I brought my lips to her head and kissed her temple. "I am invincible, all you guys should know this" She whispered back as Sophia began to hug her.

After a total of five hours everyone left leaving me and the twins alone with the witch. She rubbed her face as she sneezed then sighed, "What was the point of doing what you did?" I asked making her shrug "Why not?" She asked as I flicked her ear.

"I hate you" I said making her shake her head no. "That is a such a big lie Nicolas. Do you know many times you told me you loved me?" She asked.

"You heard all of that?" I asked making her nod, "How long have I been dead?" She asked making me raise my eyebrows."A month and three weeks" I said which made her eyes widen "I usually don't take that long" She said making me rub my face.

"I have been starving can you-"

"Angelina." I said cutting her off making her whine. "I did not lie Nicolas. I am not sorry for that joke. I did it. It was very funny and still is funny to me, I do not planning on dying anytime soon." She said as I grabbed my phone.

I had Christopher grab her mcdonald's which he quickly dropped off then left since she started to bully him about crying into her shoulder.

She ate her food as she told me how she figured out that it was Alfonzo this whole time. "From the start Angelina. From the...." I stopped talking once I looked at her to see her staring at me as she smiled.

She burped as she yawned and sighed, I can tell that she is sleepy but I do not want her to sleep and never wake up again. I want to hear her talk.

I kissed her head repeatedly as I sat down next to her in my chair. "Mhm" She hummed as she closed her eyes, "I took the twins to a gun range yesterday." I said making her eyes snap open.

She turned her head to look at me making me blink,
"Before I say anything Nicolas. Tell me why you did what you did" She said making me smile.

"They were tired of finger painting" I said making her just stare at me, "A GUN RANGE?" She yelled which made Damon and Ale wake up.

᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽ ᯽

Angelina spent two more weeks in the hospital before she was released then placed on bed rest which she deeply hates. "Sit down Angie" I said as I walked into the bedroom.

A pillow was flung at me directly hitting me in my face. "Do not call me that and I don't like this." She said as she sat down.

"You have been saying this for a week now." I said as I closed the door with my foot. "Yes so release me" She said as I walked deeper into her room.

"You can release yourself from these handcuffs but you know that you physically won't be able to leave this room." I said which made her squint at me "This is not how I imagined myself in handcuffs with you Nicolas." She said making me smile at her once she realized what she said.

"Do not even start." She said as I walked over to her and bit her cheek. "We should at least talk about it Angelina." I said as I gave her the chips she asked for.

"Everyday you want to talk about something. Have you ever tried something called not talking?" She asked as I sat down next to her. "You wouldn't know anything about that you big mouth" I said as she ate one of the chips.

"How are the twins?" She asked, she literally some them two hours ago and they are downstairs in 'preschool'. "Wondering if their parents are in a relationship" I said.

"When your first asked me to be your girlfriend you did it in a very romantic way meaning if you were to ask me again it would need to top the first one. And if this is you asking me the answer is pass." I said.

"So you would be open to a relationship with me?" I asked making her shake my head no "Nope." She said. "What? I don't understand you" I said making her smile at me. "I love you. I really do Nicolas but I am not emotionally or mentally am I ready to do another relationship with you or anyone in general." She said as she placed her hand on my face. 

"One you haven't even apologized for what you said and two I do not want a relationship and three I can't do that again then four you are not my type." She said making me raise my eyebrows. 

"First of all, I've apologized many many times YOU are the one who hasn't healed from it which is completely fine with and I shall continue to apologize until you heal" I said which made her raise her eyebrows.

"Second of all, you want one with me you are just scared that I will hurt you again and third I am sorry for hurting you the way I did Angelina. And four that is a very very big lie." I said as I chuckled. 

"Is not. I do not find you attractive" She said which made me stare at her. "You want to know who I find attractive?" She asked as she put down her bag of chips on the nightstand. 

I raised an eyebrow as she smiled and turned her body to face me, "Istavan." She said making me let out a dark dry chuckle as I wrapped my hand around her neck squeezing a little bit. 

"Watch yourself Angelina." I said as she wrapped her hand around my wrist, "Or what?" She asked as she looked up at me. "I am not dense you are saying that so I will fuck the thought out of your head." I said.

"So do it!" She said as she whined. "You were stabbed five times." I said as I released her neck which made her frown. "Like two months ago." She said making me shake my head, "Sex addict" I said making her flip me off. 

"Oh I love you too" I said as I kissed her head while she is clearly confused. "You told the twins to tell me that you love me-"

"Ew Nicolas" She said as she cut me off making me laugh. "Then you just said you love me so I love you too Angelina" I said as she laid down next to her making her lay down on my chest. "You are confusing." I said "How so?" She asked.

"Your love language is physical touch and you like guys who's love language is verbal and physical. You like verbal better but then when they give you want they want you make a face or say ew. They as in me by the way" I said.

"I am not use to it, let's not forget you were my first relationship and my first body." She said making me look at her "First love?" I asked confused as to why she didn't say that. 

"Nope" She said which made me remove her from my grasp I stared at her while she smiled at me "What?" She asked. "Who was your first love?" I asked which made her kiss my cheek "His name was Santiago he was Colombian."

"Was?" I asked. "He cheated on me and I killed him and his family" She said putting herself back in my grasp "I thought I was your first relationship?" I asked.

"Yea you were. Me and Santiago had one of those we are not in a relationship but don't do single shit and he went out and slept with someone so" She said making me raise my eyebrows "So you killed him?" I asked and she nodded clearly happy about her choice. 

 "Yes." She said with a wide smile which made me chuckle. "Good to know, you weren't my first body but you were my first love, relationship and baby mother" I said making her blink. 

"First?" She asked on the brink of starting an argument, "And you shall be the one and only" I said as I kissed her head, we needed up talking about how my father seems to be getting better "Yeah he talks about you a lot and I mean a lot." I said making her smile.

"I think he sees your sister in me" She said making me unwrap my arms around her as I slowly stood up and faced her. "He told me" She said making me stare at her as I nodded. 

"About her? He told you about her?" I asked, "Yeah she did" She said making me raise an eyebrow. "You do not look like my sister." I said making her squint at me. "I never said that. I just said that I think he sees her in me." I said. 

"Do not talk about my sister." I said making her open her mouth clearly about to protest. "DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT MY SISTER!" I yelled at her making her lean back clearly taken back by what I just did. 

"You can leave now Nicolas." She said as she looked at her handcuff that is attached to the nightstand. She dislocated her thumb without even flinching, she removed her hand from the hole then put her hole back in place.

I rubbed my face as she stood up making me walk in front of her and and attempt to touch her hand.  "Touch me and that's the last thing you will ever do." She said as she walked around me. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

953 79 25
Stephan Alphonso De Luca a ruthless, cold hearted and powerfull CEO. Grown up in a society where he would get what he wanted. Strong willed and unwav...
159K 5.8K 42
Highest Ranking #512 in Romance The song itself held so much meaning to our situation, so I committed it to memory, remembering each step and exactly...
134K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...
6.5K 261 25
"Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, " she said. "Come closer. There's hell inside of me. It's where your demons can li...