Wilted Carnations

By AnimeFlower

A Carnation the symbol of adoration,and love. A Wilted Carnation? A symbol of rotten destructive love. "Sarah... More

Prologue
Classes
Friend 2
The Start Of Something
Vacation
Coffee Shop
What's the meaning of it?
Lockdown and Grievance
Snowball
Two More Victims
Black Dress Part 1
Black Dress Part 2
His Name Is Ash
Yes Sir
Deal with the Devil
Underestimated

Cotton Candy & Gummy Bears

359 16 0
By AnimeFlower

I walked onto the campus for the first time in my life. My stomach was filled with butterflies, the college I've been dreaming of for years.I's no wonder the place is so crowded.

I look up towards the sky to see it was about to rain.Crap, I thought. I better find my dorm house quickly.

I see what seems to be a teacher," Hello mam, could you point me to the direction of the Snowflake dorm."

She smiled," New student?" She points towards a white brick house at the far end of the campus.

" Thank you so much, and yes I am," I laugh

"I hope you are a good student, have a nice day," She walks away smiling.

I pick up my belongings, walking as fast as I could towards my new home.Of course I would get the dorm far away from the actual school buildings. I run up the steps of the building entering. I drop my bags, grabbing the dorm card from my purse. " Fl 5, room 12," I read out loud. I look around for the elevator... oh great there is none. Yay running up and down the stairs for classes, I sarcastically think.

Sighing a bit I grab my bags again making the long journey to my room. Oh ya I probably have a room mate I wonder what she's like.Please god dont let her be boring, or messy.

When I get to the room I take out the keys I had gotten from downstairs, and unlock the door.

"oh....my....god," I screech, my eyes widening. W-what is this, there were cotton candy stuck to the carpet... Gummy bears everywhere on the floor, table, couch... everywhere.

"Finally"! Said someone behind me. I jump back startled by the voice. She must be my room mate.

I turn around to see a girl coming through the door I had previously entered.

"Hi my name is Lily, i'm your roommate", she says.

I smile shaking her hand,"Hi it's nice to meet you,my name is Sarah."

"I'm very glad to meet you Sarah I hope we can become best friends", she exactingly says.

"Me too, but can I ask you something, before we start chatting,what happened to the living room", I slowly ask.

"Oh....well...while I was watching jaws for the first time last night I got scared and this is what happened" she embarrassingly says.

I tried to contain my laugh but failed

"Hey its not funny I was scared", she pouted.

"Sorry, we should probably start cleaning this up before the dorm leader comes" she says.

"yeah, you're probably right", I start to laugh.

I can see us getting along just fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Watching By Sevinwrites

Mystery / Thriller

178 32 24
I was watching her, my sleeping beauty. Long blond hair with hazel eyes. She was perfect in every way. She made A's in all her classes and did everyt...
134K 3.1K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
1.3M 23.7K 34
He watched her for months, craving every curve on her beautifully sculptured body. She was innocent and clueless of his intentions. He was going to d...
74.8K 1.9K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...