The Seven Deadly Alliance

By CreepypastaLord_97

Seven Mafia groups have been threatened by the top three strongest Mafia groups of South Korea to claim over... More

A/N
Table Of Word Counts
Lovely Messager
Bulletproof M
Distri9t
TChXosT
8TEEZ
SEV1NTee7
LightEN-
Limitless Neos
Alliances
Dinner
Bukchon Hanok Village
Bukchon Hanok Village Pt.2
National Museum of Korea
Lotte World Tower
Lotte World Tower Pt.2
Lotte World Tower Pt.3
Lotte World Tower Pt.4
Lotte World Tower Pt.5
Museum of Art
Museum of Art Pt.2
Museum of Art Pt.3
Cheonggyechon
Cheonggyechon Pt.2
Cheonggyechon Pt.3
Cheonggyechon Pt.4
63 Building
63 Building Pt.2
63 Building Pt.3
Dawn
Triple E-ments
Triple E-ments Pt.2
Triple E-ments Pt.3
Triple E-ments Pt.4
Triple E-ments Pt.5
Triple E-ments Pt.6
Triple E-ments Pt.7
Triple E-ments Pt.8
Triple E-ments Pt.9
Delicate Wings of Our Butterflies
The Darkest Times
Derive
Farewell
Epilogue; Our Happy Ending
Little Facts
Lists
A Fallen Dynasty [Bonus]
Lists [Bonus]

National Museum of Korea Pt.2

182 4 1
By CreepypastaLord_97

"How are they?" Taeyong looked over to two boys who were severely injured and covered in bandages. Their members grouped around their injured comrades, checking up on them once the instructors had tended to their injuries.

"They're knocked out... I'm not sure when they'll awake." Seungmin looked towards Felix and Yuta.

"Hey- easy you idiot," Yunho whined as Seonghwa was tending to his shoulder while Yeosang patched up his cut-up legs.

"Idiot?" His brows furrowed before patting the freshly bandaged wound on his shoulder. "You can't even do this by yourself, so I'm not the idiot here."

"Ow- I'm sorry!" He whined.

"Be careful on him, babe," Hongjoong told the older.

"Thank you, Hyung."

"Until he's all healed up."

"...I take it back."

"Babe- don't touch there. It hurts..." Beomgyu moved Taehyun's hands away from his abdomen.

"I need to check you dumbass." Beomgyu only turned away.

"Hueningkai." The said male held the injured male down while Taehyun examined the area, setting a bruise slowly forming on the muscles. He began rubbing ointments on the skin, the older writhed in pain as his boyfriend continued to add more.

"F*ck- that hurts-" The shorter male then handed a syrup of medicine in front of the older. "No way.'

"Take it."

"Anything but that." He shoved the cup into his mouth, forcing the medicine to go down his throat. After he finished, the latter made a disgusted face as his eyes squinted and his brows furrowed. "Gross." The boys around him rolled their eyes.

"Hyung- Babe- Seungkwan- y'all are being a little rough- Ow!" Soonyoung was writhing in pain as the three of the instructors were helping the tiger lover's wounds.

"If you could just work with them, it wouldn't hurt as much," Wonwoo told the older.

"And... done." Jihoon slapped a bandage onto his boyfriend's knee. The older nearly yelled in pain, Junhui, and Chan covering his mouth before disrupting anyone.

"You motherf*ckers..." Soonyoung grumbled.

"What about... Sicheng?" Ten shook his head in exhaustion. He looked towards his husband with tear-filled eyes, all of the instructor's eyes were filled with tears at the leader's question.

"His are worse than Hyunjin's injuries..." He softly spoke, looking away and attempting to blink away his tears. His husband walked over to hug him. He was afraid it had to come to this moment; tears filled his eyes as well.

"He... lost too much blood..." Yeosang crept up to them with his head down. Seonghwa placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

"We all did our best to save him." Sunoo's voice was hoarse, tear-stained cheeks. Jake walked over to the younger, hugging him to comfort the male. Taeyong slowly nodded, tears slipping out his eyes. Everyone in the room looked down, taking in the information. The members of Limitless Neos began crying, unable to hold it.

"Damn it... if we came earlier... we could have-" Yoongi was frustrated. Namjoon looked towards the older man, the smaller felt his shadow on him and understood, taking a deep breath.

"Damn f*cking bodies slowed that van down..." Jihoon cursed as he looked out the door, directly at the room across them. The corpse laid there in peace.

"Sh*t... how are we going to tell him, Hyung?" Chenle wiped his tears away. Everyone in the room was distraught by Sicheng's death. Hopes held way too high. Renjun cried into Jaemin's shoulder while Jeno caressed his back. The younger male was close to the older Chinese male. Now that he was gone he wasn't sure who to look up to now. He really did admire Sicheng. Devastated, everyone cried. The first death of their mission. It was difficult, they've all been friends, unprepared to lose someone so quickly.

"He always talked about the things he did with Sicheng Hyung..." Shotaro wiped his tears. Him and Yuta were close and did many activities together, it was fun having someone from your homeland talk to you. He really did admire the relationship Yuta and Sicheng shared as the older would happily talk about his love life to the younger Japanese male. Sungchan brought the smaller into his arms, letting the Japanese male cry into his clothes.

"I'll... figure things out with him..." Taeyong let out a shaky breath, fear, anxiety, and sorrow mixing within his body. Everyone knew it wasn't going to be an easy thing to handle, telling the Japanese male's husband's death. He loved the younger ever since they met back at the asylum. Being by Sicheng's side was all Yuta needed to be satisfied. The younger didn't have to love him back to feel happy. He chose to love him back, his kind heart and their bond were unbelievable. He deeply loved the latter so dearly. It will take time and patience to heal from this.

"W-Why now..." Jungwoo cried out. Lucas held his lover closer to him, reassuring him.

"Dammit..." YangYang cried into his arm as he laid back against the bed.

"He was such a heartthrob... not only that, but he had such a kind heart..." Taeil sniffled out. Johnny hugged him tighter.

"You know..." Kun's voice was shaking, looking up to Taeyong. "He only showed affection towards Yuta... he found it hard to express his love towards the Gougers... seeing him happy with him was all we needed to see." He wiped his cheeks.

"He may have been difficult with cooperating with us but we were still family and a team." Hendery quietly spoke.

   The air was tight and filled with sorrow and guilt, lingering around the room as it spread to everyone else.

"We're sorry for your loss." The leaders stood before Taeyong and Ten, bowing. Everyone else around the room, beside the members of Limitless Neos, bowed as well.

"S-Sicheng..." Yuta slowly got up, the instructors rushed to his side, trying to lay him back down. "Where is he?" He looked around the room, unable to find his boyfriend. Fear struck them as their heads turned towards Taeyong. He nodded, gesturing for everyone to leave. The leaders stayed behind as well as the injured members; they're in the infirmary for a reason.

   Jaehyun and Lucas were about to close the curtains but their lovers shook their heads. They nodded before leaving the room, Hogjoong held the door out for them as they took their leave. The door closed and the leader stood beside the tallest leader as they stood in line around the bed Yuta rested. He looked desperate to know where his husband was.

"Yuta..." Taeyong sighed. Yuta could already tell where this was coming to, seeing the tearstained cheeks of the other injured members and even his own leader, he was gone. The leader shook his head. "They tried their best."

   Tears rolled down his face as he looked down onto his hands. It felt like he still had his boyfriend's blood all over his palms. His body shook as he held himself tight.

"No..." Taeyong went by his side, holding his hands. "It's all my fault..."

"It's not." Seungcheol looked down at the older. "It was an accident. That Kage Arc had you do it to him."

"B-But... I still got his blood all over my hands..." Yuta cried.

"Look." The younger looked up at Namjoon. "We all knew this wasn't easy. Yes, we were expecting deaths throughout this alliance, but we knew it'd be hard for everyone. There's a reason why you guys became mafias, correct? To protect Seoul with your own being. Sicheng did as well, he'll be memorable to our hearts." He leaned down next to his side. "You two loved each other. He will continue to love you even in the afterlife. Stay strong for us, Yuta."

"The mission is deadly we always do our best to protect each other." Jungwon looked at the older male with a saddened smile.

"Y-You and your gang are so young... are you not afraid of this? Losing someone?" The Japanese male looked at the youngest leader. He nodded.

"But we wanted to become this. It's our choice and we accept the fact of losing others." He replied. Yuta looked down at his hands.

"I still love him..." All the injured members and leaders felt a sudden pain in their chest; emotionally. Love is clearly confusing but it's addictive how can someone stop loving their partner? It's always a wonder how love can bring so much pain and yet bring such euphoric feelings.

"We're not asking you to stop loving him," Hongjoong replied. "All we're asking for you is to stay strong and help get through this. We need everyone. Sicheng himself told you to stay strong for him and us."

"I-I need some time... please." He told the leaders. They all nodded, bowing.

"We are truly sorry for your loss." The Japanese male nodded before they left the infirmary.

"It must be tough..." BangChan started. Namjoon nodded as he put a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Stay strong everyone." He looked at Taeyong. "Will you and your own gang be alright?" The leader nodded as he blinked away his tears, taking a deep breath.

"Eventually..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 21.5K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
14.7K 333 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thriller, Horror ° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
27K 957 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
28.2K 2K 41
After 6 years Stray Kids reunite for a special mission: a group of copycats are committing crimes in their names. They need to find a way to work tog...