𝓟𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭...

By AprilSummerTiangco5

ᴅ ɪ ꜱ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴜ ᴇ ᴅ 𝒀/𝑵 𝑳/𝑵 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝑴/𝑵 𝑳... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(edited)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(edited)
Not a chapter
Chapter 15(edited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (edited)
Chapter 18
A/N
Another A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N

Chapter 36

784 19 3
By AprilSummerTiangco5

Author POV

It is another day in Alola and everyone was on the school ground. You were watching Ash as the Tauros were running towards him.

You: Ash, watch out!

But Ash didn't notice your warning making him sent flying in the air. After that, Charizard came flying down and stop Tauros in its tracks.

You: And he didn't listen once again.

You mumble as Ash falls back down to the ground, in pain.

Lillie: Are you okay?

Ash: Yeah, I think so. What's up with Tauros?

Sophocles: It probably got startled by Charizard, now it's like that.

It was then that something flew up in the sky and landed between Charizard and Tauros. It was a Lycanroc but different.

Ash: Hey, that's a Lycanroc.

Rotom: In its Midday form.

????: Alola!

Everyone turns around to see a woman walking up to the Tauros.

????: You don't need to act this way. Settle down, settle down.

The woman walked up to Tauros and gave it a kiss on the nose. Everyone was really shocked that she did that. Tauros then calms down just like that.

????: There you go, all better now.

Ash: Amazing.

Mallow: Wow, she's so cool.

Sophocles: Who is she anyway?

Lana: Doesn't look like she's from around the school

While you just shrug not knowing who is the woman.

????: You did a great job holding it back Charizard, I expected nothing less.

Kiawe: Wow, Olivia.

Olivia: Hey Kiawe, it's been a while since I've seen you!

She walked over to Kiawe and gave him a hug like a Bewear would do to its trainer.

Olivia: You seem to be great.

Ash: You know her Kiawe?

Kiawe: Sure I do, She's the Island Kahuna for Akala Island and her name is Olivia.

You: Kahuna?!

You yelled in shock.

Later you all at Kukui's classroom when you see Olivia.

Olivia: Hello everyone. It was nice to see you again. Woah-!

She says as she walks but she suddenly trips and falls making you speechless.

You: Uhh...

You said as everyone else shrugs.

Olivia: It's alright, I'm feeling fine. here, these are for you guys.

She says as she gets up, blushing in embarrassment. She handles them a bag of accessories that had jewelry in them.

Kiawe: Wow thanks, Olivia.

Lillie: These are just great.

Mallow: Wow, they're so pretty.

Lana: This is so blue, it looks like the ocean.

Sophocles: Anything, in particular, they are for.

Ash: Pikachu, what do you think?

Pikachu just sniffs the jewel and starts playing with it as a Meowth would do with yarn. She was about to handle the F/C accessory, Olivia's eyes widened when she see your familiar face.

Olivia: Wait. Aren't you the Kalos Champion Y/N L/N?!

She asks getting excited making everyone's heads turn to between you and Olivia. You sweatdropped at the attention and said.

You: Yes, I am.

Olivia: Oh my god. I just met a champion!!

She said squealing making everyone around her sweatdropped. You grab the accessory from her hand and mumble 'thank you' to her.

Olivia: Oh right. I have an accessory store so that's where I got it from.

Ash: Hey, you got a Z Ring.

He said as he notices the familiar Z ring that she was wearing. You also notice and wondered the same thing.

Olivia: Yeah, it's the Rock Z crystal, Rockium Z. So, have you ever been to Akala?

You: With Ash and Kiawe. Back then.

You said, remembering the time.

Olivia: If all goes well in this class, that can very well happen.

Ash: Yes, I'm getting so psyched for this!

You: You always do.

This made everyone chuckled as Ash glared at you as you look at him, innocently.

Olivia: Alright then, grab your Pokemon, and let's get a move on to Akala Island.

Olivia then bumps into Principal Oak.

Olivia: Oh hello Principal Oak, it's been a while.

Oak: Since your here, why don't you experience the student's Pokemon?

Olivia: What's that you're doing with your face, hehe, it looks funny!

All the others just sweatdrop and can't believe that someone likes Oak's jokes. They all then go outside and show Olivia their Pokemon.

Olivia: Oh my gosh. Wow, this is incredible Pokemon. All of them have such cute faces.

All of their Pokemon except Greninja, Decidueye, and Tsareena jump on her as she starts to pet them.

Rotom: This is odd, none of them are the least bit afraid of her. But Tsareena, Decidueye, and Greninja don't like coming up with her.

You: Uh they don't like getting pet by people or come nearing them. I don't know.

You said shrugging then Mew came out of your purse confused at what's going on.

'Mew?'(Huh?)

This made Olivia's eyes widened and turn around to see Mew in front of her. This made her squeal more and said.

Olivia: Oh my gosh. I've never seen mew before but Mew is so very cute!!

She said as Mew looks at her before she floats up to her letting her get patted.

Lillie: They all look really happy to see her.

Lana: It's like they see Olivia as a fellow Pokemon.

You: Yeah.

You said nodding as Ash sees Litten walking up to Olivia.

Ash: Oh Litten.

Olivia: Come here, little one.

Ash: Careful Olivia, I'm not sure what Litten will do around new people.

Olivia: It's fine, come here.

She said as Litten slowly walks up to her more then she gives it a run on the cheek.

'Meow'

Olivia picks Litten up and gives it a kiss on the nose.

Olivia: Great, let's be friends.

Mallow: Amazing, she became friends with it just like that.

She said in awe.

Sophocles: I guess that's what you'd expect from the Island Kahuna.

Olivia: Hey Y/N, why your Tsareena, Decidueye, and Greninja didn't come to me?

You: Oh right. They don't like seeing new people, I think. But they most likely being stoic though.

Kiawe: Olivia is really one of a kind Kahuna back when I challenged her at the Grand Trial. Tortunator wasn't so keen around others but it liked her. Olivia must have abilities that let her connect with other Pokemon.

'Tsareena Tsareena Tsareena'(More like this mushy niceness. Blah, nevermind)

You: Tsareena, don't be rude.

Olivia: Wait, you can understand Pokemon?!

She asks surprised as you nodded yes and said.

You: Yeah.

Kiawe: Don't worry Tsareena she'll get through you three one of these days.

Tsareena just hmphs and looks away making you sigh.

Both you and Ash's Rockruff then goes over to the Midday Lycanroc and touches its claws.

Ash: Looks like you have another Lycanroc to admire Rockruff.

You: Same as you too Roxie.

'ruff!'(It's awesome!)

Both Rockruffs said as Olivia smile.

Olivia: Lycanroc, you're lucky to be their role model.

'Ruff!'(Right!)

Olivia picks both Rockruff and holds them up to her face. Both Rockruff licks her face and she chuckles a bit.

Olivia: This is great, I want to know more about them. I really want to be friends with them.

Ash: Alright then, I'll start with Rockruff.

Ash then tells Olivia about his Pokemon, even before they met him. He then tells her about Litten's sad story before he met Ash. Olivia begins to cry and sniffs.

Olivia: So many sad things happened to you before you met Ash, Litten. You are so lucky to be friends with him.

Lillie then gives Olivia a handkerchief so she can wipe off her tears.

Lillie: Here you go, Olivia.

Olivia: Oh, Thank you.

Olivia then wipes her tears off her face but then she blows her nose with it, something Lillie didn't expect to happen.

Lana: An odd woman with such mixed emotions.

She said as you nod in agreement.

Olivia: Your Pokemon are all great. They're happy to have you as their partners so never let that feeling go. Do this and you all will have such a great and wonderful experience with them. Kiawe, Tortunator, I have seen you two grown stronger since the grand trial. Tortunator shares a resemblance to you.

Kiawe: Well, I don't think so...

Olivia: Alright, since you all showed me, you and all of your Pokemon, I'll tell you what Akala Island is about.

Rotom then flies over near Olivia and starts to record her.

Olivia: Akala Island is about volcanoes which makes people either fear or understand nature. Can someone tell me the Pokemon Guardian for Akala Island?

You/Ash: Tapu Lele!

You both said in unison which Olivia notice and said.

Olivia: Oh, I see you both have met it then. Guardian of Akala Island, Tapu Lele, emits this light that gives people and Pokemon its energy and strength.

You: Well actually, we all met Tapu Lele back at me and Ash's first day in Alola, then we met Tapu Lele again and it even wants to battle me. It is also the one who gave me the Z ring.

Olivia: That is so interesting. A guardian who give a trainer a Z ring and even wants to battle you.

Ash: Do you think we'll able to see it again? Just like the past days?

Olivia: Of course you can if you want. Hopefully, by the end of this class, we'll all receive its strength which is the essence of life. I want you all to experience this with your Pokemon partners okay? Now, let's get going and be sure to pack your things.

Timeskip...

When everyone was all ready to go, they go to a boat that was fairly big and Olivia was waiting for them.

Olivia: Alright everyone, let's go.

Olivia walks on the boat but ended up tripping again, making them all sweat drop again.

Olivia: Hehe, I'm just fine.

You: How......odd.

You said. You all get on the boat and start to leave MeleMele Island, waving goodbye to Principal Oak. As they all were on the boat, they take a look at the ocean and feels the wonderful breeze as it blows by.

You: This is relaxing. Feeling the breeze of the air and an ocean.

You said as you look at the ocean.

Sophocles: Hey, take a look at this. It's Kiawe.

You all take a look at Sophocles' phone and sees Kiawe and his family.

Sophocles: It's some guide for Akala Island, see?

Mallow: Look at his face, he looks so nervous.

Kiawe: It's nothing, it doesn't matter!

He said blushing in embarrassment.

Lillie; You and Popplio sure look relaxed.

She said as she looks at Lana.

Lana: Yeah, I'm curious about all the different types of Pokemon at Akala Island.

Mallow: I'm sure there are some great ingredients there that will make good food.

Lana: Hey, a Pokemon just swam by over there!

She said pretending that she sees a Pokemon or so you thought.

Ash: Really, I wanna see!

Sophocles: I'm not seeing anything.

Rotom: I am not detecting anything either.

You sigh and said.

You: You three sure got fooled by her.

All of a sudden Kukui, who is steering the boat, turns it towards whatever it is they saw.

Olivia: If you guys are curious about what it is, then let's go check it out.

Ash: Alright then, thanks, Olivia.

The boat kept going in the direction of the Pokemon. They then see that the Pokemon was a school of Dragonair.

Ash: Wow, look at all of those Dragonair.

Rotom: It's a school of them!

One Dragonair jumps in the air and uses Rain Dance. The rain falls then starts to shower on them and they were all amazed.

Sophocles: The Dragon did that?

You: I think yeah. I mean I saw Dragonair use rain dance.

Olivia: Looks like the lesson has already started, let's go see some more sea Pokemon.

When they continued their voyage, they next saw a school of Sharpedo. After that, they saw some Tentacruel. After the Tentacruel, they saw a Slowpoke evolve into a Slowbro. They then take a look at the sky as they see some Wingull fly by. They then stopped a bit and they see some other sea Pokemon.

Lana: Look Finneon, a Tentacool, Lumineon, Corsola, Shellder, Look a Lugia!!

Ash: Where, where?!

You: Haha, nice try but I'm not falling for that.

Mallow: Yeah, I can't believe you guys believed that. There's no way we could spot a Lugia out here.

Lana: Hehe, of course.

Ash, Sophocles, and Kiawe drop their heads in disappointment as Popplio giggles a little.

Olivia: Wow, you seem to know a lot about water-type Pokemon.

Lana: Yes, I know lots.

Olivia: Really, does anyone else know?

Olivia looks over the side of the boat but ends up falling and splashing in the water.

You: I actually lost count on how many times she tripped.

'Mew Mew Mew Mew'(Actually, she tripped three times)

You: Oh thanks.

You said as Mew nods.

Ash: Olivia!

Olivia: This is so great! Come on in guys, the water is nice.

You: Oh um...I guess I could give it a try. Wanna try-oh wait nevermind.

You said as Greninja jumps out of the boat.

Ash: Pikachu, do you want to go as well?

'Pikachu'(I wanna go!)

You, Ash, and Pikachu all jump in the water and joins Olivia. Underwater, you two see her start to swim around so you two followed her. You two see many water Pokemon pass by as they swim. Up ahead, you two see something strange so you two had to resurface and check it out.

Ash: What is that?

Olivia: Not sure, let's go check it out.

Everyone else on the boat sees where you three are going and wonders why they are swimming in that direction.

Kiawe: Where are they going?

Kukui: not sure but it has me worried, let's follow them.

Meanwhile, you three kept swimming up ahead until they see that it's a Wailmer and it is stuck between something.

You: A Wailmer?

Olivia: It's trapped between the rocks.

Then Rotom appeared up to you three and asks.

Rotom: Ash, what's going on?

Ash: It's this Wailmer, it's stuck.

Rotom: Whoa, that's is a big problem. I'll report this to everyone else.

You three swim over to the Wailmer and try to free it.

Olivia: Ash and Greninja, pull the Wailmer while I and Y/N pull it.

Ash: Alright.

You three tried to free the Wailmer but they're having a bit of a struggle. You decided to check the underwater and sees something that causes Wailmer to stuck. You resurface and the boat finally arrives.

Kiawe: Olivia, Rotom told us what happened, we'll help anyway we can.

You: Uh...guys.

All their attention turns to you as Olivia asks.

Olivia: Is there something wrong?

You: There is Bruxish in the underwater. I think that's the reason why Wailmer got stuck.

Olivia takes a look underwater also and you were right. She resurfaces again as Lana asks.

Lana: Bruxish?

Olivia: Yes, there are many of them in this location. Attacking it is dangerous with its psychic powers. Ash, Y/N, Pikachu, Greninja get back to the boat!

Rotom: Bruxish, the Gnash teeth Pokemon, water, and Psychic-type. It can produce sound from its head thanks to its psychic power.

Olivia: At the rate, this is going, Wailmer is in trouble. Lycanroc, give me a paw.

Rotom: Lycanroc is a rock type, are you sure about this?

Olivia: Sure I'm sure, just watch. Go Lycanroc!

Lycanroc jumps up then uses Accelerock on the side of the rock and smashes into it. It then jumps back to the boat.

Ash: Wow.

Rotom: Incredible.

It says in awe as Lana compliments.

Lana: It didn't fear the water at all.

Mallow: That is so cool.

Lillie: What about the Wailmer?

The Wailmer gets free from the rock but it still can't move the cause of Bruxish's psychic powers that it making it fall into the water.

Olivia: It's still not able to move because of that Bruxish!

The Bruxish then emits sound waves that hurt everyone's ears. It then releases some sort of energy from its fin.

Rotom: Danger! Danger! It's sending out its psychic energy!

Olivia: Lycanroc, use Rock throw!

Lycanroc jumps up and aims Rock Throw at Bruxish. When it hits it, the Bruxish then swims away.

Sophocles: Alright!

Lana: Sorry, but we had to do that Bruxish.

Olivia: I'm going to save Wailmer!

You: hey! Wait for me!

You said as you follow Olivia.

Ash: I'm going too!

Kiawe: I am too!

Lana: Let's go too Popplio.

'Aru!'(Right behind you!)

They all get in the water and swims down to save Wailmer. When they reached it, they all try to hold it and get it back to the surface. Popplio manages to put a big bubble around it. It made pushing the Wailmer up easier. They managed to get it back up to the surface.

Olivia: Let's pop the balloon but keep in mind that it will sink. Once we do so we got to keep it afloat.

Mallow: Alright.

Lillie: I'll get some medicine.

Mallow and Sophocles jumped in the water to help them keep the Wailmer surfaced.

Olivia: Alright Popplio, pop the Water balloon.

Popplio pops the balloon and the Wailmer starts to go down again. With all of you combined, you all managed to keep it afloat but don't know how much longer. While you all were trying to help it, it starts to panic.

You: it's okay Wailmer. You're going to be fine. We're here to help you not hurt you, okay?

This made the Wailmer calmed down as Lillie toss the medicine to Olivia.

Olivia: Here Wailmer eats this, ahh.

Wailmer opens its mouth so Olivia can put the medicine in it. When it ate it, the psychic energy around it faded and Wailmer was able to move again.

Olivia: Oh thank goodness. Thank you Y/N for making Walmer trusts us.

You; You're welcome.

The Wailmer then leaves as everyone says goodbye to it.

'Pikachu!'(Goodbye Wailmer!)

Ash: Don't run into anymore Bruxish okay, be safe!

Kiawe: You did it once again Olivia, just as I expected from you.

Olivia: Who, me? Well, I am the Island Kahuna after all.

Suddenly, Olivia feels a sharp pain and then collapses on the ground.

Kiawe: What happened?

Olivia: Oh my legs.

Lana: A strange person indeed.

Mallow: And yet she's still amazing.

It is now sunset and they all see Akala Island in view. When they got there, you went to a Pokemon Center

Olivia: Alola.

Joy: Wow, I wish I knew this ahead of time.

Ash: Hey joy, what are you doing here?

He asks confused as you sigh, already know that there are many Joys in the whole world and that's what Ash is going to ask.

Joy: I think you're confusing the Joy in MeleMele Island. She's my sister.

Rotom: They're sisters? More like twins. They're so alike.

Kukui: Joy, I brought them from the Pokemon School.

All: Nice to meet you!

Joy: Okay, I hope you enjoy your stay here while you have class.

Kukui: Okay get your things in your rooms and then we'll eat.

You all nod and went to the perspective rooms.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------

Midnight: Hey guys. So, I'm still wondering about my plan on making BNHA x Pokemon reader insert truth or dare. About either making it various or shipped with two characters. It's your choice. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 107 38
When there is no sunshine in your life it is complete darkness. My name is Moon and until I meet him my life was filled with darkness. I had no emoti...
688K 13.2K 140
Ash and you were friends from childhood and you both went on the journey together along with your Pikachus both of you were close and very protective...
177K 2.8K 22
Ash Ketchum is a 7 year old kid back then, when a wild Usarang attacked him and Gary. He fought the pokemon and unlocked his aura abilities. And with...