The Seven Deadly Alliance

By CreepypastaLord_97

Seven Mafia groups have been threatened by the top three strongest Mafia groups of South Korea to claim over... More

A/N
Table Of Word Counts
Lovely Messager
Bulletproof M
Distri9t
TChXosT
8TEEZ
SEV1NTee7
LightEN-
Limitless Neos
Alliances
Dinner
Bukchon Hanok Village
Bukchon Hanok Village Pt.2
National Museum of Korea
National Museum of Korea Pt.2
Lotte World Tower Pt.2
Lotte World Tower Pt.3
Lotte World Tower Pt.4
Lotte World Tower Pt.5
Museum of Art
Museum of Art Pt.2
Museum of Art Pt.3
Cheonggyechon
Cheonggyechon Pt.2
Cheonggyechon Pt.3
Cheonggyechon Pt.4
63 Building
63 Building Pt.2
63 Building Pt.3
Dawn
Triple E-ments
Triple E-ments Pt.2
Triple E-ments Pt.3
Triple E-ments Pt.4
Triple E-ments Pt.5
Triple E-ments Pt.6
Triple E-ments Pt.7
Triple E-ments Pt.8
Triple E-ments Pt.9
Delicate Wings of Our Butterflies
The Darkest Times
Derive
Farewell
Epilogue; Our Happy Ending
Little Facts
Lists
A Fallen Dynasty [Bonus]
Lists [Bonus]

Lotte World Tower

233 3 0
By CreepypastaLord_97

"Will you be alright?" Lucas and Soobin looked at Jungwoo who was slightly struggling to stand up, nearly falling over but he had his hand on the wall. His legs were shaking but he nodded.

"I want to come." His eyes read determination, Soobin couldn't deny that look and nodded. He was intrigued whenever someone had the determination to do anything even if they were in their worse state.

"You're going to let him?" Lucas looked at the younger with uncertainty.

"Yes. If he wants to come, then it's his decision. He's part of the instructor group, isn't he?" Soobin turned to look at the Chinese male. The older nodded, holding onto his whining boyfriend.

"Let go... I'm coming and that's final." Jungwoo glared at the taller who was hugging him.

"He's completely fine then. Instructors sit in the van anyways. If there's an emergency, Seokjin Hyung, Chenle, or Jake will come to help out." He assured the older male, placing a hand on his back.

"Alright then." Lucas kissed the smaller one on his cheek before looking at him. "Be careful, alright?" He looked at the older, rolling his eyes with a smile on his lips.

"Of course, babe."

☘︎︎

Team three finally arrived near the tall tower. Again, the place was deserted, Mnets lurking around the place on guard. The tower was extremely tall, everyone taking their breaths in no matter how many times they've seen it. It held one hundred and twenty-three floors, it's going to take a while for sure.

"Well... we may have to split up for this one..." Sungchan looked up the tall tower.

{That's one of the best options...} Seokjin replied through the mic.

"Soobin Hyung?" Jisung looked up to the taller male.

"Split up." The leader of team three ordered.

{Wait.} Jungwoo spoke through the mic, stopping everyone. {There are only four floors that have body heat readings.}

{The first floor, the thirtieth floor, the sixtieth floor, and the one hundred and twenty-third floor... Huh?} Everyone a brow, wondering what Seokjin was confused about.

"What is it?" Minghao asked.

{The bomb is located on the highest floor...}

["That's odd..." Seungmin mumbled. Everyone in the large infirmary could agree. Why would they plant a bomb in such a high place where it wouldn't meet the floor?

"What is the Triple E-ments planning?" Seungkwan pondered. Seungcheol looked around the room, looking at the Canadian male who was lost in his thoughts. The leader of SEV1NTee7 remembered an event that occurred back on their mission. He got up, leaving his husband's side as the older walked over to the younger's side.

"Hey... back there when you were fighting the Kage Arc..." The Canadian male immediately understood what he was talking about.

"What did he tell you?"]

{Chenle will also come along.} Jake notified them. Not long after, the van pulled over, Chenle putting on his vest and slipping weapons into the pockets, including ammo. Soobin dismissed the van, Jisung pulling his boyfriend beside him as they peaked behind the bushes. Countless enemies roaming the place in front of the tower as they slowly sneaked examining the entrance.

{You'll just have to go for it.} Jake told them. {There are no other entrances.}

"This'll be fun after all." Yeonjun smiled wickedly.

"We don't have all day though, alright?" Soobin reminded his boyfriend, the pink-haired male rolled his eyes nodding. With Soobin's signal, all eight of them jumped out of the bushes, stabbing and firing their guns towards the Mnets.

{Sungchan and Lucas, you two will take the first floor, Chenle and Jisung will take the thirtieth floor, Junhui and Minghao will take the sixtieth floor, and Soobin and Yeonjun will take the one hundred twenty-first.} Jungwoo ordered. Everyone nodded as they continued fighting the Mnets.

Yeonjun was extremely swift, eyes wide and opened, avoiding bullets and physical contacts. He had no problem slashing all his enemies with his dagger; he favored closed ranged weapons over firearms. When five men jumped the boy, however, they looked at his beautiful blue eyes. One of them began speaking, brushing the pink hangs out of his face.

"Wow, the boss wasn't kidding when he said his eyes were-"

BAM!

The man couldn't even finish his sentences when he was shot in the head. Four of them turned their heads to see a blue-haired male with a gun in hand. While they were distracted, their grip on Yeonjun loosened, the young male kicked them off before plunging two knives into two Mnets. Soobin had shot the other two before going up to his lover's side.

"No one says your eyes are beautiful unless it's me or our friends." He caressed the shorter's face, starring into the blue eyes, the blue orbs looked back as well.

{Not sorry, but you lovebirds should get going and kill off the Mnets that are coming at you.} Seokjin interrupted the couple, bringing them out of their trance.

Jisung and Chenle were great partners, they could read each other's minds perfectly without communicating. As they were swarmed and surrounded by at least fifteen or more Mnets, Jisung pulled Chenle close until their back were touching each other. The youngest between the couple, flipped over his boyfriend, throwing blades and firing his guns as Chenle crouched down, shooting the men in the opposite direction. They passed weapons back and forth to each other, sometimes jumping past or on top of the other.

   Half of them were out, Chenle being too focussed on the Mnets in front of him. A loud sniper was fired, aimed towards the smaller male who had his back turned. Jisung quickly grabbed the Chinese male before pulling him back, the bullet going through three Mnets at the same time.

["That couple is impressive... I must say." BangChan commented.

"They've been so close ever since Jisung was six..." Jaemin sniffled. All the Limitless Neos members of course were grieving for Sicheng's passing.

Yuta sat on his bed silently, staring down his hands, looking at the gold ring. It held all the memories they've shared. All from their ups and downs, it was a journey they thought they'd continue until they grew old and died together. Guess fate picks.]

"You alright?" He checked the shorter male as the latter shot a couple of bullets towards the Mnets behind the younger's back.

"Yeah."

BAM!

Another bullet was shot by a sniper. Everyone tried locating where the bullets were being fired from, finding to no avail. Lucas looked far in the distance, finally locking onto the figure.

"He's on the hotel building at three o'clock sharp." He held the mic close to his lips. The instructors nodded, Jake and Seokjin got up, grabbing their snipers before heading out.

"Stay safe, alright?" Seokjin told the younger male. Jungwoo nodded before closing the door of the van.

   Minghao and Junhui were quick as well and were skilled in karate, not need to waste their ammo. Kicks and punches here and there, avoiding bullets easily. Minghao was punched back, the skinny male rubbed his chin as he watched the Mnet point a gun at him. Behind the Mnet, Junhui crept up towards the man, the Mnet turned before shooting the Chinese male, grazing his arm in the process as he avoided the bullet. He then proceeded to grab the pistol in the man's hand, linking his arm before bending it to his back.

"You b*tch-" He knocked his head back into the boy's face having him stumble back a bit. Minghao quickly threw a knife once the man proceeded to shoot his boyfriend, this time, in the lower hip as his limbs were shaken up by the Chinese male's doings before.

"Does it hurt?" Minghao went over to the older's side.

"What does it look like?" He rolled his eyes, standing up. The younger looked at him with anticipation.

"What if the bullet is inside you?"

"I would have had you taken it out then, don't worry. It's just one bullet wound." He ensured the latter.

   Sungchan had an excellent aim, thanks to the efforts of training hard to join the mafia gang, he had no problem handling the Mnets by himself. He shot them as if they were balloons. One by one, as they all collapsed with each shot he fired.

["Well I'd be dammed..." Hongjoong was impressed with the young male's abilities.]

   Lucas was well built and strong, having no problem with taking down the Mnets around him. Most likely throwing or slamming them in the process. Finally, the entrance was cleared and they could enter inside.

   As they entered, the entire first floor was filled with Mnets, getting out of the retail shops within the floors and firing. The eight of them rushed behind pillars, holding their firearms.

"First Floor?" Yeonjun called out across to Sungchan and Lucas. The two boys nodded before heading in a different direction, all the Mnets focused their target on the two boys while the six moved on to the sky shuttle.

["Their forces are morons..." Chan played with Soonyoung's hair while he sat on the bed.

"Not trained enough, I guess." Minho shrugged.]

"Be prepared," Soobin warned the younger teammates, the two nodded, reloading their guns. Once the elevator door opened on the thirtieth floor, only a person stood there. He had a hat, dark red suit, and a whip in hand.

   Chenle and Jisung stepped out together by each other's side, squeezing their hands before the elevator doors closed behind them.

["What..?" Jungkook stared at the man on the screen.

"Is he...?" Mingyu looked towards his boyfriend. Wonwoo didn't respond, examining the man.

"I thought they were just rumors-" Jeongin stared at the screen with disbelief.

"We're not sure until we see the rest of them." Jongho stared at the screen.]

   Again, on the sixtieth floor, they saw the same man.

"No... it can't be..." Soobin mumbled in his hand as he examined the figure.

"It seems so..." Minghao stepped out.

"The Quadruple K is here." Junhui followed his boyfriend as the man remained in place, watching their movements. In the distance, something glimmered in his hands.

"Nunchucks." Minghao grinned. "Let's go, baobei." With that, the two charged towards the man with nunchucks.

Ding!

   The elevator closed as it lifted the couple higher in the tower.

"How much time do we have?" Soobin asked.

{About two hours left.} Jungwoo typed incredibly fast on the keyboard, slightly heard throughout the earpiece.

   Luckily, the sky shuttle of the tower was quick. About ten meters higher every minute that passed. The leader took the look around the sky shuttle. The beautiful scenes they displayed were mesmerizing. His eyes slowly drifted to his boyfriend across from him, who had a nervous expression on his face. He slowly walked over to the older, taking his hands before looking into the other's ocean blue orbs.

"What's wrong?" His voice was soft and his face was relaxed, calming the smaller. The latter took a deep breath, fingers wrapping around the much larger hands that once held his. 

"The Quadruple K is here, what do you expect? No one has ever beaten them. The Fourteen Kage Arcs are always replaced once they are killed. I want all of us to make it out together." The taller squeezed his hands. He knew that he couldn't promise this. It's either life or death and they're willing to risk it for the city. Instead of responding, for now, he brought the older into a hug.

"We'll do our best..." The blue-haired male dragged his hand through the soft pink locks for a bit as they looked around the sky shuttle.

   Back on the first floor, the retail part of the tower, Lucas and Sungchan hid behind a counter in one of the retail stores. Heaving out of breath from dodging bullets like it was their daily workout.

{You two don't have all day.} Jungwoo sighed behind the mic.

"Only two minutes, babe." Lucas groaned, trying to figure out a plan. "Can we mess this place up?"

{As in using a frag?}

"Yep."

{As long as you wipe them out.}

   With the instructor's permission, Sungchan quickly pulled the needle out of the frag before throwing it, Lucas following the younger male after. Plunging their fingers into their ears and laying onto the floor, the frags exploded, killing more than half of the Mnets in the retail section.

"Finally..." The Chinese male sighed out.

{Chop, chop.} Both boys got up, peeking their heads out of the retail store, checking their surroundings.

   Many bodies were left dead while the remaining ones continued to fire towards the partners. From the third floor of the retail part of the tower, Sungchan spotted a figure resting on the rails of the stairs, watching as they took down the rest of the Mnets.

"No way..." The younger focused on the figure that remained in the same spot. He slowly walked closer, finally getting a good look at the figure, he indeed was the one of the Quadruple K. "He's actually here..." He whispered to himself, no one caught it on the mic.

   Again, he wore a dark red suit, a hat, and held a katana. The Quadruple K is actually part of the Fourteen Kage Arcs. The mafia groups just excluded them as the Triple E-ments always replaced fallen Kage Arcs. The four of them always remained the same while their fellow members' places refilled. These twins were also counted as one single member since they couldn't be told apart.

"Sh*t... I didn't expect them." Lucas joined the younger after finishing up with the remaining Mnets. The younger's gun in his hands shook in fear. Before they could do anything, the man jumped down, landing on the rails in front of them as if it was nothing but a simple jump. He seemed light as a feather, just the tiptoe of his shoes resting on the railings. Their eyes widened as the enemy's eyes stared into theirs. Sungchan quickly pulled his gun in front of him to only get kicked back, crashing into the glass windows of the store.

   The man was quite tall and broad, maybe taller than Sungchan himself. Once the man made it onto the floor, he swung his leg towards the Chinese male, he was quick, but Lucas's reflexes were faster. He grabbed his leg before throwing pulling him down. The nearest weapon beside him was the knife in his pocket, drawing it out before lunging the sharp tool towards the man. Beneath him, he moved his head; the knife piercing the ground. Struggling to retract the knife, the older man kicked Lucas off him, grabbing back his katana.

BAM BAM!

   The swordsman dodged the bullets fired at him, turning his attention to Sungchan. The boy had multiple cuts on himself from the sharp broken glass they laid around the floor, breathing heavily. Lucas could see that there was something wrong with the younger male as he continued to stare at the man. His gaze was dark as his eyes displayed flames of indescribable hatred. Why is he like this?

{Sungchan, don't let your emotions take over you.} Jungwoo reminded the male.

"Tsk, tsk, so this is the answer?" In a blink of an eye, he was just a step away in front of Lucas now. This man was incredibly quick. His sword pressed against the younger's neck while the boy was frozen in place. He was sure the man was just meters away from him. How could he have done that? The sudden action startled everyone who was watching.

"Did you actually make friends?" Who was this man talking to? Himself? He turned his head to Sungchan.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He responded eyes still blazing with a strong hate. The man chuckled before pulling his sword away from Lucas's neck. The younger male looked at the enemy with a questioning look before he was kicked through another store. Glass shattered again as he walked towards the injured male. The Chinese male let out a pained groan, getting up on his elbows until he was pushed back onto the ground. Fortunately, the vest prevented the shards of glass from penetrating his back.

"Come on, fight back, boy." He sounded impatient as he brought his katana up. The boy's eyes widened at the gleaming sword that slowly rose.

   Sungchan fired multiple bullets towards the man, one grazed his shoulder while the rest were diverted off the spinning sword. He turned to look at the boy, the soulless orbs staring into the lively ones.

"It's official then." Lucas punched the man off him before plunging the knife into his shoulder.

   With the katana still in his hand, he thrust it to the younger male who rolled off of him. The Chinese male slowly inched backward, getting close to Sungchan as he watched every movement of the man made. Eyes never left him. In the distance, he brushed his clothes off, pulling the knife out of his shoulder as blood splattered on the ground. Flicking off the red fluids of the black steel weapon, he threw it. Clean and fast through the air, Sungchan barely had any time to avoid it, cutting his cheek.

["So quick..." Joshua watched the two boys fight against the twin.

"How will they handle them?" Beomgyu asked.

"We just need to hope the best for them," Johnny replied.]

"We'll have to approach this a new way..." Lucas looked around the large place. Eyeing the staircases, floors, and stores. Only three of them. Two against one. But even just the two of them, it would be difficult.

{Don't tell me-} Jungwoo knew what his boyfriend was planning on next.

"We'll just have to find out ourselves." He replied, teeth-gritting before he grabbed Sungchan's hand, taking off as they ran out the twisting stairs of the place.

"What are you doing, Hyung?" Sungchan asked, still following Lucas's trail. The man stared up as the two young boys ran up the staircase. His small smirk glinted and his brows raised.

"Playing a game of hide and seek... Let's make this fun Jung Sungchan!" He yelled, echoing around the retail floors.

"Sh*t... we need to distract and find an opening." Lucas cursed as they made it to the sixth floor before hiding in one of the shops.

"One of us needs to distract... and one of us needs to find his weak point and kill him." Lucas brought Sungchan behind one of the racks of clothes, crouching on the floor. The younger nodded as they listened for any footsteps. The sounds of shoes clicking the floor were faint and slow. He was likely taking his time, endearing on the little mini-game they were about to have.

"Are you not going to ask why he's talking to me?" Sungchan whispered, the tone was heavy as his face read guilt. The older sighed and shook his head frantically.

"It doesn't matter if you're hiding something from us. You're still here right now, fighting alongside us. There's a reason Taeyong Hyung chose you and trusts you. Our main focus is that man right now." He looked peeked beside the racks; no one. Sungchan just took in what the older had just told him. He wasn't sure how to respond to his answer, looking up when he saw the latter get up.

"I'll distract him, you find his weak point and an opening." Without letting the younger talk, he ran out of the store, sliding down the rails of the staircase. The man was on the fourth floor, spotting the young male slide down the staircase. He soon followed the boy, balancing on his katana as he chased after the male back on the first floor.

{Hurry Sungchan.} Jungwoo snapped the boy out of his thoughts. {Listen to him.} The boy nodded, leaving the clothing store. He leaned over the rails, seeing Lucas avoiding the man's attacks. If he was being honest, the Chinese male looked as if he was performing some acrobatic show. The man's arms moved fast and quick, Lucas's clothes had tears and cuts, minor cuts on his arms and face as well.

   He could tell that the older won't have enough energy if he continues avoiding his attacks, seeing the sweat dripping down his face. When Lucas lost his balance, the man slammed his sword down. He missed. The boy rolled over to his left, breathing heavily. Sungchan and Jungwoo let out their breaths they've been holding, fear crawling through their skin as they watched horror.

   The sword was wedged into the ground, the swordsman struggling to pull it out. Lucas kicked the man away before flipping back and taking a glimpse towards the younger male up the floors before guiding his attention back to the man that stood up. His clothes were messed up, covered in ash stains from the floor. Sungchan noticed a bloodstain on the dress shirt beneath the man's maroon shirt. It wasn't even close to the wound Lucas gave him previously. The stain was near his hip, on his right side while the wound on his shoulder was on the left, where Lucas kicked him. He finally figured out what to do. He ran down the stairs, pulling out his gun.

CRASH!

   A bullet was shot, hitting Sungchan in the arm. The sniper was still keeping watch after his partner; the bullet was shot through the glass, bringing attention to the two other men. The male fell back, dropping his firearm.

"You guys haven't taken that sniper out yet?" Sungchan groaned in pain as he talked into the mic, grabbing onto his shoulder.

{It's taking a while to get near him, sorry.} Jake apologized.

   The swordsman finally took the katana out of the ground before throwing it towards Lucas, stabbing him in the thigh. As he was down, the man walked towards Sungchan who scrambled to get up, gripping his bleeding arm. The only option he had left was using his self-defense skills; his dominant arm was disabled.

"Afraid?" The man smirked.

"Does it matter?"

"The weak disgusts me. Just seeing the fear in people's faces or actions shows how weak they are, making it quite boring and helpless. The way they're dependent on each other is so weakly of them, makes me want to pull their insides out as they watch continuously with such disgusting and mortified faces. You, Jung Sungchan..." He pulled a knife from his chest pocket. "Have failed your dreams."

["Dreams?" Kun looked at Taeyong for an answer.

"He was quite secretive..." The leader responded. "All he told me was revenge."

   He was speechless. He wasn't sure how to put it, but hearing those words come out of the man that's been tormenting him from childhood and up to now, feels so defeating. The young male was jumped, knife digging deep in his right hip. The man continued to rant things out while he straddled the boy wriggling in pain, abusing the spot he's been stabbed. In and out, in and out, in and out. The pain never disappeared as Sungchan screamed out in pain trying to get the tall man off him. Blood spluttering everywhere every time the knife was pulled out and going back in; deeper if it could.

   He slowly lifted his head as he looked over to Lucas who was struggling to get the katana out of his thigh. The older was trying his best to cope with the pain, but after hearing the younger's screams and the sight unfold in his eyes, was enough for him to ignore the blade that dug within his leg. Quickly he pulled it out, limping as he walked over while the man was distracted.

   At any moment, Sungchan can feel tears forming. His body was overwhelmed with the torturous pain, shaking and feeling weak. Never would he have thought that he'd end up like this and he wasn't going to let that happen either. Slowly, he grabbed the man's leg that pressed against his chest before yanking it to his left. The tall body on top of him toppled over to the side, knife still in his hip. The boy shuddered as it moved along with his body, his left hand reaching over before pulling it out. Sungchan plunged the knife deep into the man's right hip where he had seen the bloodstain. He could finally see the man writhe in sudden pain, compared with Lucas's attack he gave no reaction at all. His breaths were heavy, leaning back as the man rolled around the white marble floor.

"H-Hurry, Lucas Hyung..." He breathed out, gripping his wound. The older finally made it over, following the younger's orders. The Chinese male stepped on the man's side to prevent him from moving.

"You really did a number with this leg you motherf*cker..." He inserted the katana into the man's neck as he slowly bled out like a fountain of punch.

   He sat beside the slightly taller male, heaving out a sigh.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that gruesome torture..." He sat back, looking at the mess they made. The younger nodded in response, too tired to reply.

☘︎︎

"Hm?" The man stopped staring at the two boys in front of him. Jisung and Chenle faltered their defenses in curiosity. The man looked out the windows of the office segment of the tower. "He's fallen?" Jisung took the opportunity to shoot the man, shock took over the couple when they were deflected from the whip he held. Was it even possible? For a tool made of rubber against burning hot metal being driven fast in the air?

   It only took one look from the man and the two suddenly felt a rush of terror. It didn't feel like the previous stares he gave before. He thrashed his whip out, slashing Chenle's cheek. The boy fell back, grabbing the wound as it stung painfully.

"I knew something was wrong once you stepped out of that elevator..." The man started. Jisung pulled the older up, bringing his boyfriend behind him. "So, you and the others have betrayed us?" He pointed his whip towards the smaller boy who still had his hand on his face.

[  Mark looked at the leader before answering.

"He told me there were traitors..." His hand gripped Donghyuck's tightly. The leader beside him was taken aback. Everyone had been friends ever since childhood. Why would they betray them?

"Sh*t..." He got up as he looked around the room. "It makes sense now..." He looked around the room for specific people.

Felix... Hoseok... and- Sicheng...

"Did he say how many traitors?" The younger shook his head, carefully looking around the room as well.

"I'll talk to the leaders after the mission..." He notified the younger. He didn't want to believe it. Nor did Mark. Questions swarmed their minds as they eyed everyone carefully, making sure not to get caught. The main question in mind is what bothers them the most.

Why?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 210 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
9.3K 371 71
Sick of his pitiful life, Han Jisung ran towards the rooftop but is stopped by new friends. They become his new chapter, his new story. But one day w...
87.6K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
12.3K 898 69
𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗧𝟳 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? The Bangtan Boys work for one of the biggest mafia companies in the world...