Miss Me With That Gay Shit (C...

By GayPanicIsMyShit

What happens when the CEO collaborated with the gayest CEO that ever existed? What kind of gay shit will happ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Slap
Chapter 2 - Cake and Coffee
Chapter 0.0 - High School
Chapter 3 - Picture
Chapter 4 - Her
Chapter 0.1 - Club Day
Chapter 5: Angry and Love
Chapter 6 - Meeting (1)
Chapter 0.2 - Jacket
Chapter 7 - Meeting (2)
Chapter 8 - Love at First Cup
8.5 - Bark and Quack
Chapter 0.3 - Main Character
Not an update: Recommend
Chapter 9 - Play Date
Special Chapter: Halloween Party!
Chapter 0.4 - Bump!
Chapter 10: Uncalled Sleepover
Chapter 11: Goodmorning!
Chapter 0.4 - Bump! (part 2)
A.N. - Valentine's Special (Ideas)
Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry, Not (Part 1)
Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry, Not (Part 2)
Chapter 13 - I'm a Fan
Chapter 0.5: Practice

Valentine's Special - Save Me Some (Author and Reader)

317 16 2
By GayPanicIsMyShit

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

"Where is Wonyoung?" I shouted. I was counting heads when I found one tall girl, only.

"I don't know, I thought she was with you?" Yena replied.

"But I saw her following you towards the ice cream store?" Eunbi Eonnie asked Yena. She had this finger pointed at her, and it acts like a gun to us.

"I was there with my hamster, no tall bunny at all," Yena said while hiding behind Yuri. Momma Bunny is mad, oh no.

"Raise your damn hand if you saw the baby bunny and state where?" We are so dead. Eunbi just used her mad voice on us.

One by one, everyone raised their hands.

"Car, fixing her hair," Yujin said.

"Next! Keep it coming!" Eunbi shouted.

"Convenient store, buying Pepsi Ma'am!," Yuri shouted. (And yes, support our girls. Buy Pepsi every day if you can.)

"Comfort room, taking mirror shots with me and my wifey," I replied on behalf of my wife, soon to be wife. With that being said, she dragged me down and kissed my cheek.

"U-um, pancake cooking," Nako replied with a small voice.

"She meant, the pancake stand over there," Hitomi replied, taking in her girlfriend's hand.

"Starbucks, look," Hyewon replied, and pointed at the tall bunny buying coffee and hot chocolate for us.

"Why didn't you tell us?" All of us shouted at the same time.

"I don't want my baby to be mad at me," Hyewon replied with a straight face.

"Do you even have a brain?" Eunbi shouted, dragging Hyewon to the... comfort room? Oh, OH!

"Angry humping alert," Yena whispered to Yuri.

"Shut up, Yujin might hear you," Yuri said, slapping her Duck's shoulder.

"Where is mommy?" Wonyoung asked with an innocent voice.

"Just making another baby," Hitomi replied, earning a mouth slap from Nako. "What? I am saying the truth."

"She meant, she was looking for her baby, and that's you." I quickly wrapped the topic to an end.

"Oh? Now that I am here, can we go now?" The big bunny asked, but no one dared to tell her what was happening.

"Oh! Look, pancake! Let's eat some, Buppy!" And of course, Yujin doesn't have to ask and dragged her Buppy away. They have this call sign as Buppy, short for Bunny and Puppy, so every time they say that it will just remind them of each other.

"Did she just-" Nako started.

"She knows," Sakura replied.

/////

You might ask where is Minju and Chaewon. We are going to their place, their beach place. I requested that we take my private plane, but the kids insisted that we do, "road trip". Who has the heart to say no to them, right?

"Do you need a mosquito repellant, Eonnie?" Wonyoung asked Hyewon.

"Why?" She replied, worried that a bug did bit her.

"You got a red mark on your neck," Wonyoung said.

And everyone stopped breathing. I kid you not, everyone stopped breathing for a second.

"I think she needs it, Wonyoungie! I think a big scary bug will bit her again." Yena said while smirking towards Eunbi.

"I like big scary bugs biting me," Hyewon replied while winking towards her girlfriend.

"Isn't that dangerous, Eonnie?" Nako asked. Oh no, we have another baby in the car.

"It is, you must take it, Hyewon," Eunbi said and took the bug repellant from her baby's hand.

"So, who wants to sing?" Yuri asked everyone, resulting in ten people shouting. Nice save, hamster.

Yuri took her phone out and scanned a song. A couple of seconds lasted with silence, and there goes a beat.

"I really like you! Oh my god!" The driver screamed. "I mean, I am sorry, Boss."

"Woo really really like you" Everyone harmonized at the start, even our driver.

"Oraejeonbuteo gidaryeowassjyo chuun gyeouri jina bomi oneun sorie" Yuri started, while the rest of us, mimicking the instruments.

"Eoneusae nado moreuge imi jamdeureo issdeon simjangi ttwieo

geuttaega nan tteoolla" Yujin sang while looking into Wonyoung's eyes.

"I remember," Hyewon sang while kissing Eunbi's hand.

"Cheoeum mannan uri geunal neomu manhi chuwossna bwa" Wonyoung sang while hugging Yujin's arm.

"Cause I'm with you," Sakura said and smashed her lips against mine, receiving a loud cheer for us.

"Eoreobuteun gyeoul jina saessagi jarana," I immediately parted and sang to her.

"Really like you," Eunbi smiled at Hyewon.

"nae soneul kkok jabajwo i son nohji mara jwo ttaseuhan du soneul japgoseo kkumkkul su issge I really like you I really really like you

neowa hamkkeraseo hwanhage bichnaneun kkumeul kkwo oneuldo With you" Everyone sang at the top of their lungs while holding into their lovers. It feels great to love and be loved by someone you adore.

/////

"Eonnie!" Yujin screamed while running towards Chaewon.

"Yah! Why you shout for her, and not me?" Minju shouted back.

"My giant puppy!" Chaewon screamed while holding her arms out for a hug.

"Because Chaewon Eonnie keeps you busy, less time for a sco-" Yujin replied, but never got the chance to finish it as her body hits the sand, face first.

"My Buppy!" Wonyoung screamed while rushing towards her, resulting in her falling as well.

"My Maknae!" I screamed.

"My other day daughter!" Eunbi screamed.

"Oh, food!" I heard the rest of the girls say. "Food?" I turned around and saw that there was actual food set up for us. Barbeque time!

"Food!" I screamed, making the rest of the girls run towards the table that was fixed in the middle of the shore.

"Wait! What about Yujin and Wonyoung?" Nako shouted.

"We are here!" And there they were. Already munching on the food.

"I thought they were hurt?" Nako said in a small voice.

"They were, but food solves everything, just like you solved my life," Hitomi whispered.

"But I am not a food?" She asked. Oh, Lord. May the Gods bless her.

"But you are sure tasty." Hitomi winked and grabbed her small baby by the hand.

"Hey! Don't do that to her. She is still pure." Minju replied, giving Nako mint choco ice cream.

"Just like you and your hubby?" Hitomi asked.

"Yup! Pure as the sky." Chaewon replied on behalf of her girlfriend.

"Oh! Eonnie? You have mosquito bites as well?" Nako asked Minju.

"A-ah, yes! You know, mosquitoes everywhere." Minju replied in an awkward voice.

"Pure as the sky, huh?" Hitomi smirked at them.

"Shut up." The 2Kim shouted.

/////

You might be wondering what is happening right now, we are currently setting up tents to spend few hours on the shore and head back to the guest rooms.

"Do you love me?" Sakura asked beside me. What kind of question is that?

"Why did you ask?"

"I don't know, I feel like I was hidden to the world when I am your world," Sakura whispered.

"Didn't that what we decided?" I asked, taking her hand and holding it next to mine.

"I know... But sometimes I just want everyone to know you are mine. Especially that guy who was the MC last time." Oh, right! It was head news when the MC flirted with me, and I politely rejected him saying I am into business people.

"Is that so?" Earning a nod from her. I took my phone out and took a picture of our hands that was holding each other.

"What's that for? Aren't you too cheesy to set it up as your wallpaper?" Sakura pinched my cheek.

"Oh, no! My beautiful girlfriend should always be the first thing I see in the morning, see?"

"Where did you get that? That was my debut as a model!" Sakura screamed, trying to get the phone from me.

"The one and only, quack!"

"I am going to kill that duck!" She threatens.

"Nope, you are not. Let that duck have some alone time with her girl." I whispered.

"Who wants Ice cream!" I screamed.

"Us!"

"Okay, couple's representative, top edition, join me and get our queen some ice cream."

I looked around and found Yena and Yujin immediately standing up. As for the 2Kim and KangBi, they are fighting each other, saying who's the top and who's the bottom.

"Nako? You are top?" Yena asked the small one.

"What's a top? I just wanted to get ice cream for her." Nako replied while pointing towards Ms. Honda

"Huh? Minju and Eunbi? Why are you with us?" I asked.

"We won."

"Nope, they did not, I heard they will their lover top them later," Yujin whispered beside me.

"You! You better not do things to my daughter, huh! And stop hanging out with the duck!" I dragged Yujin by the ear and went inside.

"Huh! I did not do anything, I swear on Yena Eonnie's grave!" Yujin screamed.

"You what! No! I have to get married to my hamster first!" Yena shouted, dragging Yujin by her other ear.

I left them once I grabbed a tub of ice cream, and run towards my wifey.

"Check your story," Sakura said with a small voice.

"Why?" I opened my phone and found that my story is trending?

I go to my IG story, and there it was. The photo I took earlier.

"Are you mad?" She asked and took a big spoon of the ice cream.

"No? Why would I be? I was just waiting for you."

"Really?"

"So, save me some, okay?" I pointed at the tub she was stressfully eating. 

K-Eunbi

The Lovers <3

1249813 likes  31408 comments

Irene_Tsundere : Yah! Did you told mom where you were heading?

replies

SeulgiBear: Baby, your name in IG. Also, invite us too!

Irene_Tsundere: EUNBI! YOU ARE SO DEAD!

K-Eunbi: Love you, sis. 

Lee Chaeryeong: Why did you left me? :<

replies

Lee Chaeyeon: You were asleep, remember? With your @PGRyujin

PGRyuhin: I can explain. 

JIN-JIN: Oh my God boss, you look great! I hope I was there with my @Yobuni'msusan

MiyawakiChaeyeon11: Is that 12 gays, I am seeing? 

replies

UnicornS: Of course, boo, we gay on Valentine's Day. 

imgayforizone: Sana all "The Lovers" 

replies

stanloona: Oh my ghad, hey kababayan.

stanmyTwice: Me too!

MAMAmoOstan: GAy? Me, gay too!

RedVELVETismyOXYGEN: ^ (2)

ITZEYYYY: NOT SHY, NOT MEHHHH

OHMy-G-IDLE: OH MYYY GHADDDDDD, SHE TOOK ME TO THE STARSSSSS! 

/////

Author's note:

Happy Valentine's to All! Don't forget to be happy even if you are single, treat yourself out. 

See you around!

Shout out to imgayforizone and MiyawakiChaeyeon11 for helping me create this story with their ideas. 

-UnicornS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays
83.6K 2.9K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...
60.7K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...