My SEXY enemy (Stony Highscho...

Per JezzieRS

One thing Steve Rogers didn't expect with moving to Malibu, was meeting someone like the rich kid Tony Stark... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 49

592 31 60
Per JezzieRS

The warmth of Tony's arms around him felt like a dream. They were lightly resting on his body while the other's raven-haired covered head was buried into his shoulder, breathing slowly and rapidly. The music around them sucked them in as they held on to each other and slowly moved to the melody.

People had gotten used to them and didn't whisper or point as much as before. They were after all not the only gay couple in the room. Yes, they might have been enemies the last time people saw them together, but now, they weren't.

Now, they were dancing in each other's arms, breathing in the presence of each other and holding on tightly. Steve could hear how Tony sang lowly into his shoulder, almost too low for Steve to hear. The blonde smiled at him before tracing his eyes over the dancefloor and ran his fingers through Tony's hair.

Natasha and Bucky were dancing slowly with each other, talking and chuckling while Sam was dancing with some random girl. Clint and Pietro had shown up pretty quickly, both shocked and surprised when they saw Tony, hand in hand with Steve at the snack table.

"How was the sex?" Tony had asked when the two of them walked up to him.

Clint snorted. "You ass, I didn't think you would come back here." He said before hugging his shorter friend.

"Couldn't stay away," Tony responded with a shrug.

"Of course you couldn't." Clint responded with a scoff before pulling away. Suddenly his face turned serious. "We didn't have sex by the way." He filled in, making Pietro roll his eyes.

"Then where were you?"

"Toilet."

Tony raised an eyebrow at him before scoffing. "Sure,"

Steve smiled to himself at the memory. He pulled his boyfriend closer to himself, not wanting to let go as he buried his nose into the dark curls of Tony's head. He felt how the other relaxed against him and how he let out a comfortable sound.

"What are you thinking of?" The genius asked softly, stroking his hand over Steve's back.

Steve closed his eyes and smiled. "Just how happy I am right now."

"Cheesy,"

"How is everything I'm saying cheesy?" Steve asked with a laugh.

"Because you're a cheesy motherfucker."

"I'm just trying to be sweet." Steve chuckled.

Tony smiled. "You don't need to try."

"Look who's now the cheesy one."

"I'm just being honest!" Tony exclaimed with a casual voice.

Steve rolled his eyes and rested his cheek against Tony's head. They danced in silence again while listening to the melody coming from the band. The singer who was swinging to the rhythm had a beautiful voice where she stood in all her glory.

Steve had seen her before in the corridors. She was one of the most popular girls in school and had been socializing with Beckman's friends for a long time. She wasn't such an ass as the rest of them, but she was a huge diva.

Steve raised an eyebrow when his
attention moved to a specific group right next to the spot where Tony and Steve were dancing. "You got to be kidding me," he mumbled when he saw how Beckman's gang was throwing them dirty looks.

"What?" Tony asked, removing his head from the place on Steve's shoulder, only rolled his eyes when he saw the group. "Ignore them," he said, but Steve wasn't removing his eyes.

"Hey," Tony said and placed his hand on Steve's cheek, pulling his face back to the front so he could look into his sea-blue eyes. "Eyes down here," he said, making Steve smile slightly before turning serious again.

"I just can't look at those people without wanting to throw up."

"Then don't look at them dumbass." Tony responded with a dry voice.

"How can I not after what they did to you?" Steve said. "Tony, they deserve to go to jail."

"So why haven't you gone to the police yet?" He challenged.

"Because you told me not to, remember?" Steve responded irritated, causing Tony to bite his lip in realization. Right, he had actually said that a few months ago.

"We can go if you want to," Steve said when he saw how Tony looked at Beckman with a nervous look. "You don't need to be in the same room as him."

"It's fine," Tony mumbled.

"You sure?"

"I'm not scared of him." Tony snapped, causing Steve to look away from him. Stark swallowed shamefully, he didn't mean to snap at the other guy like that. "I just.." Tony sighed. "Can you stop acting like I need to be taken care of? I can assure you, I'm fine." He said with a confident voice.

Steve closed his eyes before looking back at Tony's deep brown orbs. "I know, sorry." He said and the genius smiled slightly. "I'm just scared that he'll do something worse. What if Bucky hadn't got to you in time? What if Backman had done something worse like- like rape or something?"

"But he didn't," Tony said with a sharp voice. "Stop worrying, okay? I'm fine. We're fine. Even though some stuff happened before."

"Stuff like me being an idiot?"

"Pretty much."

They smiled at each other before returning to their previous position and Steve snuggled his nose into Tony's neck again. He gave the group next to them a sharp look of warning over the younger guy's shoulder, watching them shift uncomfortably before returning to their shit-talking.

"You shouldn't think about them now." Tony said, sliding his hand over Steve's broad shoulder and down to his chest and his lower abdomen. The blonde let his gaze drop down at Tony's sneaky hands, raising an eyebrow at him before letting a small smile grow on his lips.

"Tony.." He warned.

"Yes?"

"Can we like...keep the touching behind closed doors?" Steve asked shyly.

"Why?" Tony asked teasingly. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No. Yes. I don't know."

Tony smiled at him before kissing him lightly. "Wanna get out of here?" He whispered.

"Okay," Steve whispered back as Tony grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the entrance.

When they thought they had reached the entrance, they heard a voice behind them. "Leaving already?"

Tony sighed before turning around, Steve just as irritated at the familiar voice.

"Yes," Tony said, his eyes tired as he looked at the familiar face of Liam Beckman. "Why?"

"You shouldn't be here-"

"Your statements are getting lamer every time I speak to you so do me a favor and make a script before talking." Tony interrupted, making Liam look at him slightly shamefully. His friends in another hand didn't seem affected.

"Maybe you should watch your mouth before speaking." One of them said, stepping in front of Liam with positioned eyes. His brown hair was shining in the Christmas lights as he took another step towards Tony. Steve attempted to step forward but was stopped by Tony's hand against his chest.

"Maybe you shouldn't speak at all." Tony said back.

"Fuck you Stark," the guy spat.

"One of you did already. Pretty sure he liked it too." Tony responded dryly. He forced his eyes to meet the person in the middle of the group. "Maybe a little bit too much." He looked him deep in the eyes, emotionless and cold as he saw how Beckman's companions looked at their friend with confused looks on their faces.

"Remember when I refused you, Beckman?" Tony asked, feeling how Steve's eyes were looking at him with both concern and adoration. "Remember how you reacted? It was almost like you didn't want to let go. Is that really so heterosexual of you?" Tony asked, his voice incredibly calm where he stood with his hand still in Steve's.

Liam looked like he was frozen in place. He started at Tony with wide eyes, laughing nervously as his friends gave him some odd looks. Not knowing if they should believe the genius's words or not.

"Just saying." Tony shrugged, noticing how Liam's eyes tared themselves away from his glare.

Steve could only open his mouth in surprise while letting himself get pulled away by Tony's hand around his wrist.

****

"I love you."

Tony raised an eyebrow, a small smile showing on his lips as he looked at his boyfriend.

"I love you too?"

"No, seriously." Steve chuckled, squeezing Tony's hand as the evening air blew in their hairs. "What you said back there was the best thing in a long time." The blonde said, laughing a little as the memory of Liam's facial expression couldn't seem to get out of his head.

Tony smirked, swinging their arms a little between them as he threw a look at the sea. The smell of saltwater filling his nose and the sound of water hitting the sand relaxed his thoughts.

"Told you I could take care of myself." Tony scoffed. "And I didn't even need to use violence this time!"

Steve smiled at him, watching the sunset hit Tony's face beautifully where they walked in the wet sand. Their hands hadn't separated even once as they had arrived at the beach.

"I know you can," Steve smiled. "I'm just worried."

"Don't,"

"Sorry,"

Tony looked at him, his eyes warming up ever so slightly every time he watched the other guy. "It's okay," Tony assured him, standing up on his toes so he could place a wet kiss against Steve's cheek before returning to his normal height.

Steve stopped walking. "No, it's not,"

Tony tilted his head.

The blonde sighed. "I know I've said this already but....I'm sorry for everything. You have no idea how guilty I feel for all of this." Steve explained and Tony listened carefully with his eyes towards the ocean. "You deserve the world Tony. You deserve to be happy, which I knew from the moment I kissed you for the first time. But still...I've succeeded in giving you hell instead."

Tony shook his head slowly. "You did one mistake. So what?"

Steve looked at him. "One huge mistake. Tony.." He carefully cupped Tony's face with his hand. "How can you even trust me after how I betrayed you?"

Tony snorted. "Steve, you did nothing wrong. She kissed you, didn't she?"

Steve didn't meet his eyes. "Yes.."

"Did you want her to kiss you?"

"No.."

"Did you end it as quickly as possible? Did you tell her about me?"

Steve bit his lip. "Yes.."

"Then what's with the long face?" Tony laughed. "Look, a girl you cared about kissed you out of the blue. Heck, I would have been just as surprised as you were.
I mean..it must have been confusing to make out with your ex and realize you never loved her."

"We didn't make out." Steve mumbled, his gaze locked at their shoes. "It was just a kiss, which I didn't appreciate because I love you a hundred times more than I ever loved Peggy. I didn't even love her that way."

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Just a hundred?"

Steve rolled his eyes. "Fine. Tons."

"Pretty sure I love you more than tons." Tony joked, but Steve looked into his eyes with the deepest desire Tony had ever sen.

"Three thousand."

Tony's eyes widened before he chucked, pressing their mouths together. He put his hand behind Steve's head, deepening the kiss and tracing his tongue against the taller teen's lips.

Steve smiled at him. "Wanna go to my place?" He asked, pecking Tony's lips oh so lightly.

"What about your parents?" Tony asked.

"They're at a business party." Steve murmured, bending his body forward to catch Tony's lips roughly, which the other responded to immediately while he arched his back a little.

"Then what are we waiting for?" The raven-haired asked smugly. Steve smiled at him before kissing him again.

****
!!SMUT!! A lot of smutty-smut-smut so if you're still an innocent bean, skip the rest of this chapter ♡♡♡
****

The hard wall against his back made Tony lowly moan out against Steve's hungry lips as the other slammed him against the flat wallpaper. Their bodies were pressed against each other, their hands traveling over every space they could find, and their tongues fighting for dominance every second. None of them refused to give in to the other just yet, and their endless battle was starting to become lazy.

Tony jumped up and wrapped his legs around Steve's waist, tugging at his hair lightly while the blonde placed his hands on his covered butt. They chuckled a little between kisses when Tony's head accidentally hit the wall behind him, but they ignored it pretty quickly as Steve took the opportunity to cover the younger guy's whole body with his own against the wall.

Tony threw his head back with a smile when Steve's lips traced his jawline and started prepping kisses and suck on his exposed neck. Tony tried his best to roll his covered erection against Steve, but was soon disappointed when the blonde removed him from the wall and prevented him from connecting their private parts.

"Fuck you," Tony groaned at Steve's teasing, knowing he enjoyed it very much.

"Can't help it. You're so cute when you get frustrated." Steve said while kissing Tony's face.

"I'm not cute." Tony growled, only to let out a little sound of surprise when he was thrown on top of Steve's bed.

"Yes you are," Steve teased while climbing up on the bed and settling himself between Tony's spread legs.

Tony raised an eyebrow, their lips brushing against each other as he leaned back on his elbows. "Shut up and take off your clothes already."

Steve smiled at him, his white teeth glimmering in the dim light before he sat up on his knees and started opening his white shirt. Tony, who was way too eager, helped him by starting at the bottom of the shirt, getting it off faster than Steve would have alone.

The genius felt how the butterflies in his stomach returned when he saw his partner's naked chest and stomach. He traced his hand down the smooth skin as Steve threw the shirt somewhere in the room.

"Your turn," Steve chuckled, removing Tony's hand and started opening the buttons of Tony's clothing.

When it was finally off, they removed their bottoms as quickly as possible. Their lips having a hard time separating as they refused to stop their kissing.

"You've done this before?" Tony asked slightly concerned while he pushed himself further up on the bed in his underwear.

"Yes, but never with a guy." Steve admit, spreading Tony's legs so he could settle himself between them.

"Oh you don't know what you've been missing." Tony smirked, tugging at the hem of Steve's boxers. His hands trembling as excitement poured through his veins.

The blonde noticed his impatience so he licked down the younger guy's chest and stomach with an innocent blush on his face. He traced his hands over Tony's bare arms and teasingly slid his tongue over the fabric on Tony's covered member. He smiled as the raven-haired let out a little breath of pleasure, his hands resting in Steve's hair.

"Needy Stark?" He asked, licking his way back up to his partner's collar bone.

"What the hell do you think?" Tony said before closing his eyes when Steve's tongue played with his sensitive nipples.

"Do you have condoms?" Steve asked shyly, carefully stroking Tony's smooth chest.

"Of course I do," Tony said, chuckling when Steve sat up on his knees.

"Where?"

"Pants," Tony said shortly and smiled widely as Steve dived after the genius's suit pants. Tony decided to take the short moment to his advantage and sneakily pulled off his underwear, smirking when Steve turned around and saw him naked on his bed.

The room was completely quiet as Steve slowly returned to the soft duvets and gently crawled on top of his lover again, placing the condom on the nightstand. The raven-haired reached for the other teen and pulled him closer, their eyes locking and their mouths inches apart. Tony smiled an evil smile, noticing how Steve's eyes kept tracing his body and how his arms held his waist in a tight grip.

"I've missed you," Steve whispered, connecting their foreheads when he felt how Tony's fingers played with the waistband of his boxers.

"I know," Tony whispered back before lightly pushing the other off and placed himself up on his knees in front of him. Eyes never leaving Steve's as they sat on their knees with their mouths almost touching. "I've missed you too."

The raven-haired smiled when Steve's hands reached his backside and rested his hands on his butt. Tony cupped Steve's face with his hand, kissing him sweetly on the lips before pushing him back on the mattress. He teasingly stroked his hand over the other's tigh before moving his hand to the covered bulge underneath him.

He saw how Steve's eyes darkened with lust as Tony slipped his fingers under the string of Steve's boxers and pulled them down. The blonde placed his head back, a little embarrassed by being so exposed, but decided to not let it show.

Tony on the other hand didn't notice as he was too focused on wrapping his hand around Steve's leaking erection, stroking slowly up and down. Steve let out a low grunt in the back of his throat, closing his eyes while secretly bucking his hips a little. He frowned in disappointment though, as the warmth of Tony's hand disappeared for a second, but what he received only a few seconds after didn't disappoint.

Steve cursed when he felt a wet and warm feeling cover his member, taking him deep into a tight and warm tunnel. Tony's tongue was stroking the underside of his dick while bobbing his head up and down. Steve really had forgotten how good Tony was at these kinds of things. Or how good it felt for that matter.

Just when he felt his orgasm building up, Tony pulled his mouth away and crawled up on his chest, connecting their lips and swirling his wet tongue with his own.

"I want you," Tony panted with an almost shy whisper.

Steve's lips formed a warm smile before he carefully pushed Tony and motioned him to place himself with his head on the pillows.

"Tell me if I do something wrong." Steve whispered, kissing Tony's ear as the dark-haired made himself comfortable.

"Of course," Tony whispered back, wrapping his arms around Steve's neck. "Do you have lube?"

"I eh- no?" Steve stuttered, already panicking. "Shit we definitely need that, don't we?"

Tony chuckled. "Well it would have been easier. But..." He said, his gaze suddenly turning mischief. "We can solve that easily."

Steve watched with hungry eyes how Tony grabbed his hand from the side of his face, connecting their eyes again before slowly pushing Steve's fingers inside his mouth.

"Oh my God.." Steve said with pleasure and lust in his voice. He watched Tony with three of his fingers deeper into his mouth, sucking them and licking them rapidly, wetting them up. "You're amazing.."

Tony smiled, giving Steve's fingers one last suck before spreading his saliva around them with his tongue. "I know," he said as he pulled away. "You're amazing too."

Tony pushed his hand down and Steve took his sign immediately. He felt how he hardened more (if that even was possible) when he felt how his wet fingers connected with Tony's tight entrance.

He turned his attention to his partner, trying to read his face for any sign of discomfort, but the only thing he saw was pure love and arousal. Steve took a small breath before gently pushing on finger inside, the tight walls sucking him in wonderfully.

Tony groaned a little, closing his eyes when Steve started to move his finger in and out, stretching and opening him for what was about to come.

"One more," Tony whimpered, and Steve obeyed immediately. He pressed his second finger deep inside, having no idea what he's doing, but watching Tony shift in pleasure under him was enough for him to figure that he was doing okay so far.

"Shit, that feels good." Tony commented, rolling his hips as he tried to get Steve's fingers even deeper. "Try to find my prostate."

"Okay.." Steve said a little clueless but decided to try either way. He curled his fingers a little here and there, pumping them in and out while trying to find whatever Tony was talking about.

Suddenly, Tony arched his back a little while moaning out a loud moan of sunrise and pleasure.

"I think I found it," Steve chuckled, his eyes blow huge in arousal as he watched his partner squirm under him.
Tony moaned again as Steve kept fingering him, now with three fingers.

"Get inside me. Please."

Steve raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure? You're still tight.."

"I don't care. I want you to fuck me. Now." Tony panted while he reached for the condoms on the nightstand.

"I don't wanna hurt you," Steve said a little hesitant.

Tony smiled at him before pushing him over, taking the other by surprise as he straddled his waist. "Sweetheart, I want you to hurt me."

Steve looked at him with hunger in his eyes, slightly shocked by the sudden change of positions, but he didn't complain as Tony ripped the plastic to the condom open and moved down to his cock.

With shaky fingers, Tony rolled it on while trying to keep himself from shaking in excitement. He hadn't had sex in months, and he knew that it was going to hurt, but looking at Steve and knowing that they're finally doing this made all the worry go away. The raven-haired stroke Steve's member a few times and placed it in his mouth to wet it up a bit, which made Steve moan out quietly.

"You ready?" Tony asked.

Steve chuckled. "I think I'm the one who should ask that."

"Just wanted to be sure." Tony shrugged before straddling the other's waist again. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he took hold of Steve's erection and traveled the wet head over his entrance.
He slowly sat down, letting Steve fill him up and feeling how his tight ring of muscles fought against the stretch.

"Shit," Tony groaned, closing his eyes while trying to ignore the striking pain in his back region.

"You okay?" Steve panted worryingly, placing a comforting hand on his partner's back, trying not to press himself deeper into the tight and wonderful tunnel.

Tony smile. "Of course I am." He said. "You've always been a pain in the ass so this is nothing."

Steve snorted as he threw his head back on the pillows, waiting for Tony to get used to the stretch. After a little while, he felt how Tony rolled his hips, a small sigh escaping his lips while he clenched and unclenched around Steve's cock.

The small movement made Steve's breath hitch and he closed his eyes. His hands were resting on Tony's hips as the raven-haired started to fuck himself up and down, small and cute moans realizing themselves between his lips.

Steve groaned quietly before he bucked his hips up, not having enough patient or strength to stay still for much longer.

"Yes~" Tony panted. "Fuck I've missed this." He said, his eyes rolling back in his head when Steve started moving in rhythm to his riding. The feeling of something inside him made his legs shake, and knowing that it was Steve who was inside of him made it thousands times better. He felt warm and happy as he listened to Steve's low moans and the sounds of pleasure he was making.

"You're so...tight," Steve groaned before he sat up, grabbing hold of Tony's body and pressed their chests together, kissing him with all he had. The bed was shaking as their erotic movements grew quicker every second.

"Oh fuck~ Steve.." Tony moaned and threw his head back, biting his bottom lip while holding on to his lover with all his strength. Steve took the opportunity to bite his teeth into Tony's exposed neck, snapping his hips harder into the warm and slightly slippery hole.

Tony moaned a little louder, not meaning to be so noisy, but the small sparks of pleasure from Steve's dick hitting his prostate now and then shot through him like electricity. It felt so good. The pain that had been there at the beginning was completely gone as he rolled his hips at a fast pace.

"Faster~" Tony moaned, not knowing if he was able to quicken their movement in the position he was in.

Steve removed his lips from Tony's neck. Admiring the beautiful red mark he had created before suddenly stopping his thrusts. Tony made a sound of dissatisfaction, trying to get his partner to start fucking him again.

"Roll over," Steve mumbled in his ear, making Tony's breath hitch before doing what he was told. He slid himself off Steve's leaking member and settled himself on his stomach, grabbing a hold of one of Steve's pillows when the blonde gently pushed himself inside of him again, but from behind.

Tony arches his back in pleasure. A small "ah" escaping his throat as he buried his face into the pillow underneath him. He could feel on the rough grip on his hips that he was about to get fucked hard. He loved it.

Steve moaned when he felt how Tony started to tighten inside on purpose, sucking him in deeper and giving him a huge amount of pleasure. He bucked his hips harder and laid down on top of his lover, biting his neck and breathing heavily as he chased his orgasm.

"God Tony, you feel so good~" Steve moaned in his ear, tilting Tony's ass higher in the air and forced himself deeper, making Tony scream in pleasure. The raven-haired quickly straightened out his arms and pushed his upper body higher, connecting his back with Steve and crashed their lips together over his own shoulder, his hand resting behind Steve's head.

"Fuck~ I'm gonna cum," Tony whispered, his mouth slightly open as stars begun to form in his sight. Tony smiled and let out the most erotic moan Steve had ever heard, his hand connecting with his own leaking cock as the genius tried to release. Steve immediately grabbed his wrist and snapped his hand away from his length.

"Fu- Steve please~ let me come." Tony whined.

"You can come when I tell you to." Steve growled, biting into his neck while holding his hands in a tight grip.

Tony, who was both incredibly turned on and shocked by Steve's dominance, let a smirk appeared on his lips. "Yes, sir."

None of them wanted it to end anymore. They were both so close to their release, but they didn't want to let go just yet. The feeling of being connected was way too pleasurable and tears had started to form in the corner of Tony's eyes. He wanted to cum so badly.

"Steve please~" he moaned, never expecting himself to act so submissive with someone. "I wanna see your face."

The blonde smiled, not a dominant, but loving smile before pulling out of Tony's tightness and turned him to his back. Their eyes finally meeting each other and Tony could finally see the cute blush that was spreading on Steve's cheeks.

The genius smirked, spreading his legs teasingly and waited for the other to get inside again. Which Steve gladly did.

"Shit Tony, I'm gonna cum~" he moaned.

Tony smiled and locked his ankles behind Steve's back. He connected their foreheads, panting and twisting while letting his prostate be destroyed by the hard pushes. Pleasure spiking in every vein and muscle of his body before he released, disobeying Steve's earlier words and letting his ring of muscle clench around Steve's hard member.

The blonde gasped before his orgasm shot through him. The sticky substance of Tony's cum between them and the pleasurable facial expression he had, was the things that made Steve's self-control disappear.

He threw his head back and closed his eyes before filling up the condom inside of Tony's entrance. Sweat tracing his back and his mouth open in exhaustion. He closed his eyes before burying his face in Tony's neck, breathing in the scent of sex and Tony's shampoo.

"Hi there big guy," Tony chuckled, cuddling his nose into Steve's hair. "Is my Steve back?"

Steve smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah...sorry,"

"Oh no don't apologize. I like the dominant side of you." Tony said and stroked his hand over Steve's back.

Steve tiredly lifted his head, his hair messy and his eyelids threatening to fall shut. "Did I hurt you?" He asked.

Tony snorted before kissing his already kiss swollen lips. "Not at all. It was great."

Steve smiled. "Thank God, I had no idea what I was doing at first."

"Well, you were fucking my brains out that's for sure." Tony said casually and Steve rolled his eyes. Kissing the one underneath him again, slipping his tongue inside his mouth and lazily circling their wet muscles together.

As they separated, Steve sighed and rested his head against Tony's chest. He gently slipped his length out of his partner's hole, causing Tony to hiss a little in pain.

"Sorry," Steve said.

"It's okay," Tony mumbled with a warm smile, watching as Steve got up from the bed and took off his condom before disappearing into the bathroom. He returned after a little while with a towel in his hand, which he used to gently clean Tony's cum-covered chest with.

"You're the best," Tony moaned, satisfied to be a little bit cleaner.

Steve responded with a small chuckle before throwing the towel somewhere in the room and crawled into the bed with his lover. Their legs immediately locking together as they looked at each other with adoration I'm their eyes.

Tony shyly scooted himself closer to Steve's chest and cuddled his head against the smooth skin, while Steve smiled and wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you," Steve mumbled and closed his eyes.

Tony didn't answer immediately, but after a few seconds, he sighed.

"I love you three thousand."

~~~~~

Haven't written smut since like, summer 2020. So it was kind of weird yet oddly satisfying to sit down and write this scene. I didn't mean to make it so rough. It was more gonna be loving and slow with a lot of cheesy shit. But I don't like cheesy shit and I don't like being soft so this is the final result.

Hope you liked this fluffy chapter ♡

Love you♡

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.7K 724 30
Nsb have always been those bros who play around making "sus" jokes with one another just being bros. But when Kane starts to become comfortable in hi...
4.8K 180 6
The worst pain a parent can experience is the lost of their son. So when the Avengers lost Peter they couldn't handle the pain, the world became unst...
14.5K 140 7
Boy x Boy No x Readers because I don't know how and I haTe it😍 Anyways..me x every nsb member😘😘😘/hj Bottom RayRay for most aka Ryan. Enjoy becau...
3K 56 8
let's face it....Oliver and Barry are super cute and we ship it! This is a story containing cute dates and incounters oliver and Barry have as a cou...