Blue Skies | Bright Vachirawit

By berrym1lkeu

Blue migrated to Thailand when she was 5 years old. Her parents got separated and she was left in custody wit... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Blue Skies Sequel (Oneshot)

435 18 4
By berrym1lkeu

A/N: hi everyone, i decided to do a oneshot sequel because why not? :D anyway, this contains multiple POV. i hope you enjoy the sequel!

plug : read my current story Illusions of You, a BrightWin Soulmate AU :>>

-----------------------

"The bells are clamoring; Everything is blue and white- from the flowers, to the linen, to the balloons, and dresses. Everything looks so perfect, as perfect as this special day.

Ever since we met, the colors that associate us are blue and white, signifying the blue skies. It's been two decades, Bright. Two decades since you came into my life, but until now you're still my blue skies.

You're still that Bright who never fails to put a smile on my face and lend me strength whenever I need it, and I will forever be grateful for that. I promise to love you, in sickness and health, for richer and poorer, until death do us part."

"When I first saw you after the church doors opened, I immediately thought that this is it. This would be the day that we'll be together forever. This would be the day that we'll unite as one.

I waited so long for this day to come. You're the only person I had in mind whom I wanted to see walk down the aisle. I'm glad that I'll finally get to spend the rest of my life with you.

You know how much I love you, Blue. But I still promise to love you, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, until death do us part."

He wiped his tears as he watched the wedding vows. This is not his first time watching the same day edit of the wedding, but he still cries every time he watches it.

He pushed the power button of the remote and unloaded the CD from the player. No matter how many times I watch it, you're beautiful as ever, Blue.

"Papa!" A little girl shouted, jumped, and climbed on top of him. He laughed as he got a grip of the little girl, preventing her from falling down.

"Cloud, you're full of energy as always." He chuckled.

"But I missed you!" She pouted and snuggled to his chest.

"I miss you too, fluffball. However, you did something I told you not to, again." He faced the child towards him and pinched her cheeks.

"Why can't I call you Papa, Uncle Moon?" Cloud frowned and crossed her arms.

"Cloud.. Bright is your Papa, not me." P'Moon gave her a weak smile while he caressed her hair. I guess she spends too much time with me because she wanted to call me Papa too.

"Yeah, I know that. Can't I have two Papas?"

"No, baby. Your real Papa might get jealous if he hears you calling me Papa." He laughed as he imagined Bright's sulking face.

"Papa is such a baby. I won't replace him, I'll just call you Papa because you're like my Papa too." Cloud teased her father.

"I know, baby.. I know, but let's just stick to Uncle.. Alright? Come, let's watch your parents sing in front of the crowd. Are you excited?" The little girl giggled as she heard about watching her parents on TV.

Cloud Chivaaree, a 4 year old, cheerful and cute kid, is the only child of Blue and Bright. The couple maintained their relationship up until they graduated college. Not long after they got a job, they married each other and Blue birthed a wonderful baby girl.

They went to the same university despite taking up different courses. Blue graduated with a degree in Music, she majored in Music performance and now she's not just a performer but an instructor too. Meanwhile, Bright graduated with a degree in Sports Science, and now he's the coach of a popular football team in Thailand.

Their love for music was never gone, they went to the same club in college, no other than the music club. They auditioned once again to be part of the school band and they undoubtedly passed.

When they graduated college and started building up their own careers, their popularity wasn't forgotten by people. So, they accepted every freelance event, such as concerts, weddings, and birthdays.

They perform in front of crowds if their schedule isn't jampacked, even though it's not the same as before because they're now performing as a duo and not with a band, they still pull off every performance that they do. This only means that their love and passion for music is still burning throughout the years.

"Just in time! Look, your Mama and Papa is on stage!" P'Moon pointed to Cloud's parents as they set up their instruments. The two were invited for a concert that was meant to be televised.

Some media staff found out about their performance and got interested in them.

"Yay! Mama and Papa are on the TV!" Cloud clapped her hands excitedly. This is not the first time she'll be seeing her parents perform, but this is the first she saw them on TV.

"Whats up, Chiang Mai! I'm Bright Chivaaree, and this is my beautiful wife, Blue Chivaaree." Bright introduced himself and his wife to the crowd. They made a cheering noise for the two.

"We're called Blue Skies, we're originally a band during our high school years, but our other members focused on their own careers that's why we're the only ones that were left." Blue explained the reason behind their duo name.

"I hope you'll like our music and I hope you'll enjoy today."

Blue started playing the electric guitar and Bright joined him with his acoustic after. Ahh, this song again. I remember them playing this in their every performance throughout the years. This is the bread and butter of their band.

"When do stars fade their light?

Does the moon and the sun make it right,

For you the world maybe like,

An endless storm chasing a mystery," As Bright sang, Cloud sang along with him. Their daughter has already memorized this song since she heard it almost a thousand times now.

"You already knew Blue Sky, huh? I guess your parents sing that everyday." P'Moon teased the young girl.

"When I was younger, yeah everyday. But now, they would sing it occasionally like whenever I feel sad or they're stressed out. It was my lullaby before, Uncle." She explained like she understood everything about the song.

"Do you know what's the meaning of the song?"

"Not really. I don't understand everything but I remember Papa telling me that when I look up at the sky and see the blue skies, tomorrow will be beautiful." P'Moon smiled and ruffled her hair. She's brilliant. Her parents taught her well.

"So don't be sad it's just the start,

Of a new beginning in your life,

A blue sky waiting tomorrow,

Waiting tomorrow shining and shimmering,"

I went to college ahead of them. That time I said to myself, once I become a college student I'll forget everything about my feelings for Blue. I know it so well that I'll never have her in this lifetime, or maybe in the next one.

Yeah, that happened. I forgot everything about the past and tried to maintain a platonic relationship with her. Or so I thought..

When I heard the news about them being engaged, I felt my heart crumple. I don't know, I was so sure that I've already moved on. I was certain that there were no romantic feelings involved already.

But what people say is true, your first love will always be inside your heart. No matter how many times you try to forget about them, or even if you've moved on, they will still have a place in your heart.

Then I saw them, getting married right in front of my own eyes. I thought everything was clear to me, I thought everything was fine. But witnessing my first love marry the love of her life which is not me, still tore me apart.

But it's alright, I'm happy for her. No hypocrisy or anything, I'm genuinely happy that she finally had her happy ending. Maybe I'll find mine too in the next few years. Life isn't stopping just because of a heartbreak.

"Hello, Uncle Moon. I'm talking to you, what's wrong? Why aren't you answering me?" Cloud waved her hand to his face.

"Oh, sorry Cloud. What were you saying?"

"I'm asking you why do you keep on watching Mama and Papa's wedding?" P'Moon panicked with her question. Jeez, why did she ask that all of a sudden?

"W-wha? W-why? Uh, because.. it's adorable?" He answered unconsciously.

"Why don't you get married like Mama and Papa?"

"You're a nosy kid, aren't you? Well, Uncle still doesn't have a girlfriend so I can't get married." He booped her nose.

"Is it because Mama married Papa?" P'Moon's eyes widened. Where did she learn that? Gosh, I swear her parents tell her everything.

"You fluffball, who told you that huh?"

"No one, Uncle. I just see the way you look at Mama and the way Papa looks at Mama are the same. If Papa's in love with Mama, then are you, too?"

"Woah, are you really a 4 year old kid? You sound like a grandma now, Cloud." He teased her causing her to furrow her brows.

"Alright, I won't tease you anymore. But, hmm. How can I put it this way? Well, Uncle loved your Mama when we were in high school, but your Mama already loved your Papa when they were kids."

Cloud immediately jumped to his Uncle and hugged him. She patted his back and said, "You're gonna find another version of Mama someday, Uncle. Don't be sad, okay?"

P'Moon smiled as he hugged her back. I don't think so, Cloud. There's no other version of your mother in this world. So, I won't find her in any person, I'll just wait for the right one for me. This is just the beginning of my life.

-----------------------

P'Moon woke up to a continuous tapping on his shoulder.

"P'Moon, we're here. You can sleep comfortably now, let me tuck in Cloud." P'Moon barely opened his eyes and just nodded when he realized the couple got home already.

It's 6:30 AM, after 11 hours and 30 minutes of train ride back to Bangkok, the couple is finally home.

"I'm going back home, I have an appointment by 8:30, I need to dress up by 7:00 AM. Congrats on your performance, Cloud and I watched it." He whispered as he was being careful not to wake up Cloud.

"Thank you, P'Moon."

He kissed Cloud before leaving, and when he was at the front door Blue stopped him when she talked.

"P'Moon.. uh, I just want to thank you for always taking care of Cloud whenever we have performance. I know you're a busy person too but you still make time to babysit my daughter."

"Mhm, it's nothing much. Your daughter has a special place in my heart and she already grew up with me as well. Of course, I'll always make time." He gave her a reassuring smile.

"Your kindness radiates not only to me but my child too. Thanks for treating her like your own. And uh, there's something she kept on babbling about to us.." P'Moon nodded and waited for her next sentence.

"Bright and I talked about this and we think it's alright for her to call you Papa too. We know it's not only Cloud who'll be happy, but you as well." Blue smiled as P'Moon got teary-eyed.

I don't know why I'm happy this much, it's just an endearment or whatever you call it. But setting my feelings aside, Cloud is really like my own daughter. I never had one before but the feeling of having one is a heart warming experience.

I'm glad to be your non-biological father, Cloud.

-----------------------

"So, what did he say?" Bright asked his wife as soon as she returned to their room.

"He said he's so happy and he said thanks to you as well."

"He's been good to Cloud and I think he also deserves it because he acts like a second father to her when I'm away." Bright commended him.

"That's new. Most of the time you get jealous when Cloud is looking for him." Blue teased his husband as she lay beside him.

"That's before, you know.. I realized that there's nothing to be jealous about when in fact he spends time with her more than I spend time with her." Bright sighed.

"Hey, your daughter is wise. She knows you're trying your best to make time for her despite your loaded schedule. You're also always making up for the time you lost." She consoled her husband for feeling guilty.

"I just don't want her to feel upset.. I guess I need to communicate with her these days. But thank you, I love you so much, Blue." Bright kissed her forehead as he put his arm around her.

"Yeah, we'll work this out together. We're not perfect parents, you know. I love you so much too, Bright." Blue giggled before snuggling to his chest.

I'm finally living the life I wanted and I realized that blue skies can turn into reality too. So, what I hope for everyone is.. always consider looking up to see the blue skies.

Because whatever problem you have right now or no matter how tough the situation is- blue skies will always remind you that there's a brighter tomorrow.

Everything you've dreamed of will happen soon or in the future. Never stop dreaming. Never stop hoping.

- The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 526 13
please use some other names, i beg u
3M 76.4K 67
As a model you never had the time to date anyone. Although you had many male admirers and you were undeniably beautiful, you just never had the time...
26.5K 1.1K 17
"all i can see in the crowd is you, you're so special treasure." do you believe in love at first sight? mashiho didn't believe it at first but when h...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...