The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

47- In Same Room

563 23 0
By myangelicstar

Happy Valentine's Day my dear lovely readers!! I wish all the happiness for the committed and the couple!! Personally, I am single, so don't worry about being single as the one for you will surely come to your life at some point of your life!!!! So just keep on focusing on your career with contentment.

Happy Reading :)

************************************************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

I saw Parth looking at her who was still clinging to him like a leech.

Can't he just push her off?

I then turned and was about to walk off but on second thought I changed my direction and walked towards them.

His face was masked with anger when he was speaking with her. But when his eyes met mine, he looked relieved and his cold black eyes sparkled brightly.

"Parthu ",I called him sweetly much to my own surprise. What the heck am I doing now?

I looked at him to see his eyes gone big with shock, disbelief and happiness.

"Ye---yes Kansha? ",he stammered looking flustered.

"I am hungry. Shall we eat at the airport? "

"Heh, You! Just get lost ",Erica shouted in envy.

"Just shut the fuck up. Who are you to tell her to get lost? ",he asked, gritting his teeth.

Um?! Did he defend me openly? Isn't this the first time he had defended me? I still remember him the way he kept on defending Jacqueline. Now I understand why he did so. He feared that I would get to know about the dare from her. But why didn't he confront her about it after I came to know about it? He said that he didn't know that she stole the video from him. Then why didn't he do anything about it? Or did he lie to me about it?

"Parth ",Erica shouted desperately trying to get his attention. "Sh--- she rejected you in front of all. She humiliated you. How could you forget about it and be with her so calmly? She is a bitc--- ", but she was interrupted by an angry, grunt roar.

"Damn you! If you speak one more word about her, I will not see you as a woman. I would beat the shit out of you. Just get lost from my sight. Now!", he grumbled in an angry, cold voice making even me shudder in fear.

Her face became pale, shuddering in fear. But without throwing a glance at her, he held my palm in his and intertwined it.

"Let's eat first since you are hungry ",he said with a sweet smile. His face was void of anger and coldness. Instead his face was illuminated in happiness, delight, affection and love.

I looked at Erica to see her throwing daggers at me with her eyes. Wasn't she the one who mocked me asking me whether I was heartbroken and shouted at me for no reason? She deserves it! I smirked at her and walked with Parth hand-in-hand.

Once we walked a distance far away from Erica, I removed my hands from his. He looked at me weirdly and then a mischievous smile was plastered on his face.

What is his stupid, abnormal mind is thinking abou---

His arms touched my waist and pulled me towards him the next moment.

"Parthhhh ",I gasped in shock.

"What happened? ",he asked, trying his best to look like an innocent child.

"What's this? ",I asked, showing his hands on my waist.

He looked at it and his grin grew bigger.

"Why are you grinning now? "

"It's been 13 weeks, 88 days, 2112 hours, 126720 minutes, 76032023 seconds since you called me Parthu! I am on cloud-nine right now ",he said, his eyes reflecting with love, care, affection, happiness and contentment.

"And you didn't push me when my hands gripped your waist. You instead asked me the same way, like you used to ask me before with a flushed face", he said with a smile on his face.

By the time my mind registered his words, I was dumbstruck.

When I was about to push him, he left my waist and moved back a little. I looked at him confused.

"We are here. Take your seat Kansha ",he said in a gentlemanly voice moving the chair for me with an amused look on his face.

Shit! How did I not take in the surroundings? The restaurant looked exquisite with its own beauty and luxury. How come whenever he is with me, I forget everything around me? What power does he have over me?

I ordered Machboos, a dish of rice and meat popular in the United Arab Emirates. Parth ordered the same for him with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, a red wine made from the Cabernet Sauvignon grape.

Why the hell did I ask him to accompany me? Ugh!

'Don't act as if you don't know why you called him? And don't act as if you're not happy with your decision.'

'Just shut up.'

"Have you planned anything for the trip? ",he asked.

"No."

"Oh! Do you have anything on your mind? "

Yes. The top most view of Burj Khalifa! But I won't say it aloud.

"No ",I said instead, shaking my head.

The time soon passed with light conversation with Parth trying to speak and me cutting my words curtly.

Why is he trying hard? Isn't he fed up with me?

'Really? Then who got jealous when Erica was speaking with Parth?' the inner me mocked.

I was not jealous. It's just that he is the only one with whom I am familiar with in this country. And all others would throw cold shoulders at me because of the one and only Parth Saxton.

'You keep on bluffing; one day Parth will be fed up with you and will go and commit with someone who will love him', the voice said, making me shocked.

What the heck? Just shut up!

Will he do that?

I looked at him to see him looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay? "

Shit! Did I speak loud? Oh God! Please make me disappear somewhere else. His scrutinizing stare is making me shiver.

When the bill came, he didn't even allow me to see the bill. He took it fast before my hand could touch it and kept his Dubai First Royal diamond embedded Black Card inside it and gave it back to the waiter without seeing the bill.

I looked sternly at him. He grinned at me when he saw that I was looking at him. Why can't he see that I am angry? He even has the nerve to grin at me. My lips pursed in anger.

"You need not be angry, Kansha. You can pay next time. "

Do you think that I will believe it? This is a line you used to say every time we eat at a restaurant.

Soon his card returned and we left the restaurant.

"Let's meet at the Taj ",I said to him and walked towards the taxi area.

"Kansha ",he called, making me stop.

"Aren't we going to the same place? "

I nodded my head.

"Then let's go together ",he said, coming closer.

"Your people must have come to pick you up. You come with them as they are waiting for you. I shall come in the taxi ",I said, noticing a few bodyguards standing at a little far distance.

"I am here to experience a normal life. And I am willing to do it with you. Shall I come with you? ",he asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

The look he is giving me is like a baby anxiously waiting for his favorite chocolate. Flattered! I am totally flattered. How could I say no to this face?

I nodded my head. "Okay ",I whispered.

"You are the best! Thank you Kansha ",he said delightfully. "I shall come in a minute ",he then said and walked towards that group.

Did I make the right decision? I hope so!

PARTH POV:

Oh My Fucking heck!

I can't believe this!

She accepted. She accepted! My Kansha accepted my request.

I was damn nervous waiting anxiously for her reply. And I am glad she accepted. My instance was to hug her tight and give her a deep, passionate kiss but I know that it would earn me a slap and she would avoid me like a plague. So, I controlled myself and asked her to wait for me as I needed to make the people who came for me go away.

"Hello Mr. Saxton. I am Mr. Reinson, the head of the Dubai branch", he said. "We would see to your needs towards your entire time you spend here sir. Bob will be with you all the time to help you ",he said and a man came and stood beside him.

"You are not necessary. I am travelling with my gi-- girlfriend. And no one would know who I am easily. So you people need not worry about you. I shall contact you if I need any help. For now, leave me alone", I commanded.

"Ok sir. We will be available for you anytime sir. You need to just call us", Mr. Reinson said and I nodded my head curtly and walked towards Kansha who was waiting for me patiently..

Soon we both entered the taxi and the driver started driving the taxi.

This is the first time I am travelling in a taxi. And I think she would about it for sure.

Back in India she would make me walk with her, take a bus and would show me beautiful, simple, mesmerizing spots. She was shell-shocked when I revealed to her that I hadn't travelled in a bus in my whole life. There are a lot of first times in my life with her. Everything went smoothly. But me being the jerk I am, pushed her away, hurting her a lot. I know that I am not the right match for her. But I was once lucky to have her as my girlfriend. But I blew out that amazing feeling in my life.

People say 'You will only know that person's importance when they're not with you'. I will accept this thought strongly. I have experienced what my life is like when my Kansha is not with me. It's totally unbearable!

'I will try my best to make you forgive me and make you fall in love with me again', I promised myself.

After a smooth drive of twenty minutes, we reached the Taj Dubai. An inspiring blend of sophisticated luxury, authentic Indian heritage and contemporary style - Taj Dubai is a world-class destination. From the luxurious suites one could get to enjoy awe-inspiring views of the world's tallest building Burj Khalifa and its magical dancing fountain. It is one of my favorite, peaceful views. I could take her to the Dubai Mall, a fashionista's paradise boasting over one thousand two hundred stores and trendsetting venues which is just a short walk distance from the Taj.

The entrance was of an intoxicating fusion of extravagance, heritage and contemporary style. I noticed Kansha's eyes sparkled when she was intaking the beautiful surroundings.

"Akansha Corey " "Parth Saxton", we both said our names when we reached the lobby.

The lady assigned in the lobby searched for our names.

"Room B 245 ",she said with a smile.

"And? ",Kansha asked her.

"The room is booked in both of your names ",she explained warmly.

That's great!

"What?! ",she shouted, her mouth open agape.

She excused herself and made a call. I guess she is calling Uncle John. After a few minutes of speaking, she returned with a dull look.

"Please follow me. I shall take you to the room ",the room service boy came. And our luggage was taken by them to place it in our suite.

I am giddy with excitement while thinking about staying with Kansha. I first thought of staying in the usual suite I used to stay in when I was in Taj rather than the one booked for me. But I didn't expect that I and Kansha would be sharing the same room. How can I miss this opportunity? I will never miss this!

"Enjoy your day, sir, madam ",he said and walked out.

"Why don't you book another room for yourself? ",Kansha asked me.

"NO. Not happening ",I denied bluntly. "I mean, why should I book another room when I have a room for myself to rest ",I added.

I then noticed there was a king-sized bed in the bedroom. Fuck! This is interesting and going to be torturous too. How will I be able to control myself when she will be sharing the bed with me? Her presence itself makes me go crazy. Damn! Control yourself Parth. Don't fuck it up. Take it slow. I tried to calm myself but nothing could stop me from thinking about Kansha.

"I am freshening up ",she said, interrupting my thoughts and walked inside the bathroom fast like a cute, little bunny.

I removed my shirt and hung it in the hanger and walked towards the view of the Burj Khalifa.

"What the hell?!! ",a familiar shrieked sound was heard, making me look fast in that direction to see Kansha with her hands above her eyes.

"What happened, Kansha? ",I asked her.

"Why the hell are you undressed? ",she asked flustered, with her cheeks reddened.

I looked at my bare chest and then smirked. She is affected by me. I love it!

"Don't act too innocent. You have seen me a lot of times without a shirt. Bare with it ",I chuckled while saying so.

I then slowly, seductively walked towards her with a sharp gaze. I felt her tremble a little, making me satisfied with her reaction.

"Did you come back to take a secret peek at me? ",I asked her when I cornered her near the wall.

As if she sensed what I was saying, she touched my shoulders to push me away. But I felt only the soft, tender fingers on my hard shoulders. Damn! This girl! What is she trying to do? I felt her hands tremble when her fingers contacted my bare skin. I looked at her to see her biting her lips nervously.

Fuck! Is she seducing me? I tried to flirt with her but I am feeling a bit horny now. Damn!

"You should have told me that you wished to touch me. Why are you pretending to touch me accidently? ",I asked, trying my best to control myself from savoring her.

Hearing my words, her cheeks reddened more making me feel so fucking hot!

"I-- I just ca-- came to take my things ",she stuttered and slipped out of my hands. I too left her readily since I had no control over me.

She opened her bag and took her clothes in a haste manner. She then swiftly closed the bathroom door. This is just the first day of the trip. I don't know how I am going to control myself around her when I will be with her almost all the time. What if I cro---

At that time, her phone rang disturbing my thoughts. I looked at the call id making my face go grim with annoyance. Why the fuck is he calling her? Ugh! The call got cut before I could think about it. Soon, the phone rang again and the same name 'Sam' popped on her phone.

I thought of ignoring the call but on second thought I clicked the answer button. I shall make him angry by telling him the news about me and Kansha in the same room. I thought with an evil smile playing on my lips.

"Hey Bae! Where are you now? ",I heard his chirpy, irritating voice from the other end. Bae? Like seriously?! Why the fuck did she allow him to call her as bae?

"She is bathing after a tired trip from India to UAE. "

The other end went completely silent, making me feel delighted.

"Is it Parth? ",I heard him asking after a few moments of silence.

"The one and only ",I smirked.

"What are you doing in her room? ",I felt the anger in his voice making me more happy. Feel it. This was how I felt when you used to speak with her and make her laugh. Karma is a bitch!

"The college had booked the room for both of us. And I love this arrangement very much. "

I then heard a series of laughs from the other end making me feel irritated.

"Why the heck are you laughing? ",I asked angrily.

"Are you trying to make me feel jealous? ",he asked with an amusing tone in his voice.

"Is it burning for you as I am with Kansha? ",I asked him with a smug smile on my face.

"Nah! Why should it burn? I know more about her than you. And she loves me more ",he said with a chuckle.

Love? Never. "I was her first boyfriend ",I said proudly. "Even though you were with her for a long time, she doesn't even see you in that manner ",I said coldly.

"That's because I didn't think about it. "

"I know she loves only me. Don't you even thi-- ", but my words got stuck in my mouth when I heard the opening creak sound of the bathroom door. I looked at her to see her wearing leggings and an over loose shirt.

"Is that my phone? ",Kansha asked, looking at the phone in my hand.

"Is that Akansha? ",I heard his voice from the other end. "Is she wearing a men's shirt? If so, let me tell you that it's mine ",I heard his smug reply. And it made me mad to see her wearing his shirt in front of me. How close are these two? Did they lo-- Shit! What the hell am I thinking? Argh!

She snatched the phone from my hand the next second.

"Hey Sam ",she said cheerfully. Her eyes sparkled with delight making me fume with jealousy.

"I just thought to call you after freshening up. But you beat me to it ",she said, chuckling a little.

Suddenly she looked at my direction and then turned back the next second when she saw me staring at her.

"Um---- Yes ",she replied reluctantly.

"I miss you too ",she said, making me more frustrated.

Not unable to hear her coaxing words, I took the towel from my bag and walked straight to the bathroom to freshen up myself. I closed the door with a thud, expressing all my anger at it.

But, once I stepped into the bathroom, I was engulfed within her smell and fragrance. I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment.

'I will never, ever give up on us Kansha. Never! You are mine! And I am yours. Nothing and no one can change that', I promised myself.

***************************************************************************************

Hello my dear readers! I hope you loved the chapter!! The deeper the story goes, the deeper it is difficult to pen down the story. I hope this plot is keeping you enhanced with my book.

If you like this chapter, do vote by clicking the star button and do comment so that I could get to know more about your thoughts and do share this book to your friends if you liked it so that your friends could read this story too.

How was the first day in Dubai? But the first day isn't over yet!! What will happen next? Will they reconcile soon? Will Akansha give him another chance? Or will they fight and separate forever?

Stay tuned to know what will happen next!!!

With Love,

S. M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1.2M 26.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
511K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...